Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,103 members, 7,987,877 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9273968 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (14441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
JayKayMaybachz:
Yeah bruh

I have never really noticed that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bxg(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
Watching Neymar play you are forced to marvel at the immense talent, raw skill and pure creativity his agent must have.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
We saw Zidane, Scholes, Makalele, Nistelrooy, Figo, Van Dan Sar, Stam, Morientes, York and Cole in action today in the legend match. Some players are simply irreplaceable. They brought their uniqueness and left with it forever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:03am On Jun 03, 2013
Goes to show how silly these things get. bale should be no where near 85m. RONALDO was a world player of the year. 3 time league winner and cl winner before commanding such a fee. He was clearly the best In the world then. Bale is just about the best in England,which he hasn't done for more than one season and he gets rated in the RONALDO bracket. Ridiculous.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:29am On Jun 03, 2013
Mr_TA: Goes to show how silly these things get. bale should be no where near 85m. RONALDO was a world player of the year. 3 time league winner and cl winner before commanding such a fee. He was clearly the best In the world then. Bale is just about the best in England,which he hasn't done for more than one season and he gets rated in the RONALDO bracket. Ridiculous.

ronaldo's price was in 2009! in today's money, he would be worth £130m. if torres is £50m and caroll is £35m then bale would be closer to £60m/£70m circa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:34am On Jun 03, 2013
coogar:

he would cost up to that.....
bale has about 3 years left on his contract, he's the best player in the league according to PFA and FWA......plus madrid would be dealing with daniel levy and bale is british. it would be close to £85m than £50m
Having 3 years on his contract & being British is nothing, we heard ?rumor? of €20m being offered for Wayne Rooney. I wouldn't blame the Madrid board for being conned into the scam by Levi *dude is not really as st.upid like his face potrays* because they have more money than pubic hair, but this guy is not even the best player of European nationality! Heck, he is just at the front door, probably half the player Cristiano Ronaldo is/was. Bale just about got the PFA *im not sure I'm in same boat with the FA*, but let's see if he can do it again. I wouldn't offer above €50m tho *just me*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2013
Bale won PFA best player 2011 and 2013. But I don't think he should worth more than £55m because it is possible for him to flop. Ronaldo was a 'sure banker'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2013
bxg: Watching Neymar play you are forced to marvel at the immense talent, raw skill and pure creativity his agent must have.
His agent cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:45am On Jun 03, 2013
SailorXY:
Having 3 years on his contract & being British is nothing, we heard ?rumor? of €20m being offered for Wayne Rooney. I wouldn't blame the Madrid board for being conned into the scam by Levi *dude is not really as st.upid like his face potrays* because they have more money than pubic hair, but this guy is not even the best player of European nationality! Heck, he is just at the front door, probably half the player Cristiano Ronaldo is/was. Bale just about got the PFA *im not sure I'm in same boat with the FA*, but let's see if he can do it again. I wouldn't offer above €50m tho *just me*

this is florentino perez we are talking about - if he wants a player, he would pay the asking price. so you have a prodigal son and a street-smart shrewd chartered accountant called daniel levy. in the centre is bale, hyped to the heavens by the british media. madrid would pay upwards of £60m. don't compare rooney to bale, bale is way younger(yet to peak).....with 3 good years left on his contract, he would cost money!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:57am On Jun 03, 2013
elampiro: Bale won PFA best player 2011 and 2013. But I don't think he should worth more than £55m because it is possible for him to flop. Ronaldo was a 'sure banker'.
Yeah I'm aware but let's not go into that. He won the PFA but missed out on the young player category, I'm not sure it makes sense to a toddler that he could muster just an assist in EPL all season *i stand to be corrected* even Nani had a far better season, same with Javier Hernandez. I'm focusing on United's players who were better mind you Maicon handed him the "award" #fact. The fact our captain Vidic was a consistent lynch-pin in the heart of defence was clear as day light
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:06am On Jun 03, 2013
coogar:

this is florentino perez we are talking about - if he wants a player, he would pay the asking price. so you have a prodigal son and a street-smart shrewd chartered accountant called daniel levy. in the centre is bale, hyped to the heavens by the british media. madrid would pay upwards of £60m. don't compare rooney to bale, bale is way younger(yet to peak).....with 3 good years left on his contract, he would cost money!!!!
Well, you may be right, although surely Perez may start keeping an eye on the Fair Play thingy & the fact that Kaka & Modric deals have not really gone as planned?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2013
bxg: Watching Neymar play you are forced to marvel at the immense talent, raw skill and pure creativity his agent must have.

Never quite understood the hype surrounding him. Every time I have seen him play, I have been seriously underwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2013
SailorXY:
Yeah I'm aware but let's not go into that. He won the PFA but missed out on the young player category, I'm not sure it makes sense to a toddler that he could muster just an assist in EPL all season *i stand to be corrected* even Nani had a far better season, same with Javier Hernandez. I'm focusing on United's players who were better mind you Maicon handed him the "award" #fact. The fact our captain Vidic was a consistent lynch-pin in the heart of defence was clear as day light

Don't forget Bale was a defender in 2011 (left back). All his goals and overall team achievements were from overlapping play. Nani was the only good contender in 2011, but Bale was new and had a good season (perhaps, a good first impression)and people were thrilled to see him deal with big teams in Europe. Just like how United fans are carried away with RVP now.

These awards are given based on votes by journalists and professional footballers, so it depends on who has more vots, sometimes it could be marginal. If Suarez didn't have a bad onfield character he would have taken it this last season. I can't bet on Bale not to flop. He might not be able to do this over and over again for a long time. However, his utility play, his force, his speed on a sudden burst and his accurate left foot shots will always see him above average.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2013
Some fans are just crazy. lol

cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2013
Only Totteham got the better of us last season.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2013
elampiro:

I have never really noticed that.
There are just over-hyped...dammmmmit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2013
Fabregas Update!
If Cesc Fabregas is truly a transfer target
for Manchester United then something,
on the transfer front, could start
happening this week.
It`s being reported that Cesc is set for talks
with the Barcelona manager, Tito Vilanova,
this week over his future.
If there is any suggestion that he could be on
his way out at the Nou Camp then we expect
United to be joined in the rush to obtain his
signature by the likes of Arsenal (who have
first option), Manchester City and Chelsea.

http://www.manchesterunited.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=320937
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2013
AMX control installed in Manchester
United's corporate hospitality suites
Old Trafford has the second-largest
capacity of any English football stadium
after Wembley and the 11th-largest in
Europe. The stadium houses a range of
multipurpose facilities which provide
hospitality, entertainment and
conferencing opportunities.
Amongst Manchester United’s
hospitality facilities are 80 recently
refurbished boxes, into which systems
integrator D3 Audio & Visual installed
AMX-controlled technology.
The executive boxes offer a wealth of
discreet AV provision which includes
40in Sharp television screens on the
inside and 19in screens on the
balconies. AMX technology provides
each box with an unified control system,
giving occupants access to and
management of in-room systems and
functions, including the zoned lighting,
blinds, television source and channel
selection, volume control and the staff
attendance button; all of which are
accessed through an in wall 19in
touchpanel.
Additionally, this system allows for the
integration of drinks, merchandise and
betting ordering. Old Trafford’s
similarly-specified corporate suites also
feature multiple screen displays for TV
channel viewing and PC presentation, all
controllable via 5in colour touchpanels
and controllers.
The executive facilities are further
enhanced with no fewer than 78 Total
Presentation Interfaces (AMX TPI-Pro).
These devices transform the third party
touchscreens into interactive displays,
complete with control graphics and
animation, giving Manchester United’s
corporate visitors the ability to switch
between sources as well as annotate,
mark-up and illustrate over any
presentation content or video source, in
real-time.
AMX panels also provide the control
interface in the players’ dressing rooms
at both the Old Trafford stadium and the
training ground, and 5in AMX colour
touchpanels have been integrated into
the West Stand and East Stand foyer
reception areas.
The East Stand foyer also features a
large format digital signage display,
incorporating an 84in NEC LCD screen
flanked by two 42in LCD screens
in portrait.
AMX’s Inspired Signage system delivers
signage that is synchronised across all
three screens, to create one widescreen
image.
AMX’s Resource Management Suite
(RMS) allows staff to proactively monitor
and maintain the hospitality facilities
and their associated electronic devices,
throughout the building. The system’s
energy management capabilities are
further enhanced by AMX’s NetLinx
Power Management Power Distribution
Units.
Over 80 AMX Netlinx controllers provide
the brains behind Manchester United’s
automation system.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2013
Gobe! grin

And mourinho as said he will be the new chelsea boss b4 d wknd(I never wanted him here lol)and vansterroy also spoke highly of dat pallegrini or so..I dey fear 4 next season o!anyways we also have MOYES!lol

Mourinho is going to improve dat chelsea squad like hell especially dat hazard boy,he is gonna be fire next season..let's just wait and see,notin dey apen!mae we sha buy d players wey den wan buy mae we sabi dem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Fussbot: Gobe! grin

And mourinho as said he will be the new chelsea boss b4 d wknd(I never wanted him here lol)and vansterroy also spoke highly of dat pallegrini or so..I dey fear 4 next season o!anyways we also have MOYES!lol

Mourinho is going to improve dat chelsea squad like hell especially dat hazard boy,he is gonna be fire next season..let's just wait and see,notin dey apen!mae we sha buy d players wey den wan buy mae we sabi dem
Am not bothered cuz we are Manchester united and we'll still remain fly no matter who is incharge
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Add Strootman and Garay to the list of 40 different players we'll sign by the weekend.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
JayKayMaybachz: There are just over-hyped...dammmmmit

So you also are buying into this over hype conspiracy or myth? I beg make I hear word. Don't other clubs have TVs to watch matches, or don't they play against them in competition? Even the same is said of Brazilian players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
JayKayMaybachz: There are just over-hyped...dammmmmit

So you also are buying into this over hype conspiracy or myth? Don't other clubs have TVs to watch matches to assess the performances of these players?or don't they play against them in competitions? Even the same is said of Brazilian players- that they are over hyped.

If it's so easy to use media to sell players, there are countless players that should have been sold for huge amount- Sturridge, Welbeck, Johny Evans, Jones, Defoe, Chamberlain, Milner etc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
wow, fergie was right. fergie na very wise man. fergie is a smart guy. fergie get sense. fergie knows that the fear of mourinho is the beginning of football wisdom.
i was asking, WHY THE SUDDEN EXIT?
CHAI, na today chelsea confirmed why fergie ran away.
it is called running for his dear life.
you can see, fergie's problem is here.
Mr. Mou. the only one was coming to continue his wickedness on fergie but fergie proved that old age comes with wisdom and he decided to escape.good move uncle fergie.
VOM KA NMA KARIA STATEMENT.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FERGIE U TOO SMART AND THEM NO GO GET U JARE.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=1025]wow, fergie was right. fergie na very wise man. fergie is a smart guy. fergie get sense. fergie knows that the fear of mourinho is the beginning of football wisdom.
i was asking, WHY THE SUDDEN EXIT?
CHAI, na today chelsea confirmed why fergie ran away.
it is called running for his dear life.
you can see, fergie's problem is here.
Mr. Mou. the only one was coming to continue his wickedness on fergie but fergie proved that old age comes with wisdom and he decided to escape.good move uncle fergie.
VOM KA NMA KARIA STATEMENT.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FERGIE U TOO SMART AND THEM NO GO GET U JARE.[/quoteWho is this half-baked punk?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
Too many transfer speculations. When the deals are are done and signings completed, they should call me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
next season should kick off already....
enough excitement awaits football fans....moyes, pellegrini, mourinho, wenger, villas-boas and martinez!!!!!

i trust my boys, they would tear the other teams a new one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
Good to see Mourinho back in England after Fergie ran him out the country years ago. He waited to baba to retire and then come back abi. Don't worry Moyes is waiting for you. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mr_TA: Good to see Mourinho back in England after Fergie ran him out the country years ago. He waited to baba to retire and then come back abi. Don't worry Moyes is waiting for you. cool

mourinho ran out of england when he chased fergie with a superior squad from october 2006 till may 2007. it got so bad jose began to speak in parables. class A, B, C eggs to describe the same chelsea players he bought.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
No Love?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
Fussbot: Gobe! grin

I know we no longer have Fergie but truth be told, he stepped down at the right time. I don't care about Mourinho or whoever, if Moyes can get us the right midfield players, even if he decides not to sell any current player, I'm very optimistic for next season! Mourinho arrived England with confidence & charisma levels to the heavens... forward 3/4 years later, he is arriving humble & meekly slipping in almost under the radar... his second coming may not even be fun before he takes his sabbatical.
Moyes get in the proper midfield force, & I can boldly exclaim: "roll on next season!"

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (14441) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), MRTA7 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.