Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8932595 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2013
Pataki: Kagawa was a nuisance to the Italians yesterday. His first half performance was simply breathtaking! All I could ask myself was, is this the same Kagawa, Fergie under-utilized in ManU?

Hope Moyes makes the same mistake as Fergie this new season! cheesy

Every poor outing by our players goes back to Fergie.

So what happened to him against Brazil? A fast paced power match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2013
Pataki: Kagawa was a nuisance to the Italians yesterday. His first half performance was simply breathtaking! All I could ask myself was, is this the same Kagawa, Fergie under-utilized in ManU?

fergie literally killed his talent last season, playing a zombie like rooney in his position even when it was clear rooney is no longer interested in football. all he does these days is shäg neighbourhood grannies. kagawa played as an attacking midfielder only 10 times in 20 league appearances for man utd!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2013

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

fergie literally killed his talent last season, playing a zombie like rooney in his position even when it was clear rooney is no longer interested in football. all he does these days is shäg neighbourhood grannies. kagawa played as an attacking midfielder only 10 times in 20 league appearances for man utd!

Kagawa has no talent. His talent is only good for losers and possesional snail like play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:

who gets the accolades when the players do well? who should get criticised when the players are underutilized?

so kagawa is meant to beat brazil singlehandedly on his own? shaking my head!

elampiro:
Kagawa has no talent. His talent is only good for losers and possesional snail like play.

he's more talented than rooney.
rooney stopped being a football player in march 2010. the overrated piece of fatty acids should pack his bags and exit old trafford! fergie knew what he was doing naming moyes as his successor. moyes and rooney have a bit of history. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

kagawa is a striker?
when has kagawa ever played as a striker? you don't watch football, you listen to radio commentary. kagawa that fergie left on the left wing and jurgen klopp was crying for the way fergie mismanaged him.

klopp said: “Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United, on the left wing. My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Central midfield is Shinji’s best role.”

“He’s an offensive midfielder with one of the best noses for goal I ever saw. But for most Japanese people it means more to play for Man United than Dortmund.”

“We cried for 20 minutes in each others’ arms when he left. One year before that Nuri Sahin went because Real Madrid is the biggest club in the world. If players are patient enough, we can develop the team into one of the biggest in the world.”

Bundesliga and EPL are two different leagues. He also had his chance against Madrid and he failed just as he has done in all big club games outside Bundesliga fixtures.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:

Poor outing? How many times did Ferguson feature Kagawa in his natural position, as against forcing Rooney to play in Kagawa's positon? I saw the deadly combination of Kagawa - RVP combination in the few instances Fergie had his head in the right place.

Against Brazil, I cannot say. Different excuses can spring up such as jetlag, etc. But against Italy, the dude was unstoppable.

I was almost forced to say there is no difference between the brillant display of Neymar and Kagawa yesterday in their respective match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by yemmight(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

kagawa is a striker?
when has kagawa ever played as a striker? you don't watch football, you listen to radio commentary. kagawa that fergie left on the left wing and jurgen klopp was crying for the way fergie mismanaged him.

klopp said: “Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United, on the left wing. My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Central midfield is Shinji’s best role.”

“He’s an offensive midfielder with one of the best noses for goal I ever saw. But for most Japanese people it means more to play for Man United than Dortmund.”

“We cried for 20 minutes in each others’ arms when he left. One year before that Nuri Sahin went because Real Madrid is the biggest club in the world. If players are patient enough, we can develop the team into one of the biggest in the world.”

elampiro does not know anything here apart from talking about Rooney. Unfortunately, his assessment on Rooney is also awful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:
Bundesliga and EPL are two different leagues. He also had his chance against Madrid and he failed just as he has done in all big club games outside Bundesliga fixtures.

who excelled against madrid? rooney? lolololol. no wonder he was considered not good enough to start in the 2nd leg. abegi, rooney is finished - fergie even commented on that in one of his post-match interviews last season.

kagawa scored 6 goals + 4 assists in 20 league appearances, only 10 of those appearances had him playing behind a centre-forward! that's a magnificent stats unless you have a hidden agenda!

yemmight:
elampiro does not know anything here apart from talking about Rooney. Unfortunately, his assessment on Rooney is also awful.

in moyes shoes, i would sell rooney and sign benteke....then use the profit to bring in thiago/cesc and strootman. rooney should be used to generate transfer profit!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

who gets the accolades when the players do well? who should get criticised when the players are underutilized?

so kagawa is meant to beat brazil singlehandedly on his own? shaking my head!

he's more talented than rooney.
rooney stopped being a football player in march 2010. the overrated piece of fatty acids should pack his bags and exit old trafford! fergie knew what he was doing naming moyes as his successor. moyes and rooney have a bit of history. grin cheesy

Since 2011 his goals for England has increased. 2011/12 he scored 27 league goals and 34 in all. 2011 he scored EPL best goal ever. 2011, hge scored a UCL final goal. 2013 the whole of Manchester want him for £250k.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:

Dude, blimey! Possesional snail play?!!! Did you watch the game yesterday? The first fifteen minutes, who instigated the fast pace game of Japan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

who excelled against madrid? rooney? lolololol. no wonder he was considered not good enough to start in the 2nd leg. abegi, rooney is finished - fergie even commented on that in one of his post-match interviews last season.

kagawa scored 6 goals + 4 assists in 20 league appearances, only 10 of those appearances had him playing behind a centre-forward! that's a magnificent stats unless you have a hidden agenda!

Rooney has excelled against all EUropean greats in UCL. Tell me what Kagawa has ever done in champions league big clash in knock out stages? The indomie comfort zone is against slow oppositions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

Kagawa will be pure gold under a coach who understands fast paced possesional football. Unfortunately Moyes is not that kind of coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:
Since 2011 his goals for England has increased. 2011/12 he scored 27 league goals and 34 in all. 2011 he scored EPL best goal ever. 2011, hge scored a UCL final goal. 2013 the whole of Manchester want him for £250k.

in 2011, rooney scored about 10 penalties - why won't his goals increase when he can always count on scoring a free shot from 12 yards. so scoring in the UCL final is now a yardstick? in that case, beletti is better than henry!

Pataki:
Kagawa will be pure gold under a coach who understands fast paced possesional football. Unfortunately Moyes is not that kind of coach.

moyes would deploy a tactical plan that suits kagawa. he just needs to ship out rooney/giggs. those 2 players weaken our midfield. i hope jones also returns to the defence department. we need to sign proper midfielders and stop putting makeshifts in important positions!

elampiro:
Rooney has excelled against all EUropean greats in UCL. Tell me what Kagawa has ever done in champions league big clash in knock out stages? The indomie comfort zone is against slow oppositions.

where was rooney against chelsea in 07/08? barca in 08/09? barca in 10/11? fergie would later reveal rooney cost us the game as he did not play to instruction throughout.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2013
Pataki:

Dude, blimey! Possesional snail play?!!! Did you watch the game yesterday? The first fifteen minutes, who instigated the fast pace game of Japan?

Japan didn't have any fast paced game. It was a tikatika we had yesterday. If you want fast paced game watch Brazil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2013
Pataki:

OMG! Excused in advance? Moyes style of play at Everton is high tempo football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:
Japan didn't have any fast paced game. It was a tikatika we had yesterday. If you want fast paced game watch Brazil.

you embarrass yourself when you speak like this in public. japan were faster than brazil throughout. the only time brazil put any pace to their game was when they countered. japan played like dortmund throughout with bursting pace!

you need to admit you didn't see the game!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

in 2011, rooney scored about 10 penalties - why won't his goals increase when he can always count on scoring a free shot from 12 yards. so scoring in the UCL final is now a yardstick? in that case, beletti is better than henry!

moyes would deploy a tactical plan that suits kagawa. he just needs to ship out rooney/giggs. those 2 players weaken our midfield. i hope jones also returns to the defence department. we need to sign proper midfielders and stop putting makeshifts in important positions!

where was rooney against chelsea in 07/08? barca in 08/09? barca in 10/11? fergie would later reveal rooney cost us the game as he did not play to instruction throughout.

Are penalties not goals? Ronaldo, Messi, RVP, Lampard have lots of penalties in their statistics. Rooney had 6 EPL penalties in 2011/12. So I don't get.

Rooney was instrumental in our UCL win of 2008. The problem is you guys look at only the man who put the ball in the net. Tevez squandered Rooney's 'see through' pass for just a tap in. Against Barca Rooney was the only man who made sense from our midfield to attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

you embarrass yourself when you speak like this in public. japan were faster than brazil throughout. the only time brazil put any pace to their game was when they countered. japan played like dortmund throughout with bursting pace!

you need to admit you didn't see the game!

I didn't miss a minute of the match.

They may have played like Dortmund except they didn't have same power. That is key in modern football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:
Are penalties not goals? Ronaldo, Messi, RVP, Lampard have lots of penalties in their statistics. Rooney had 6 EPL penalties in 2011/12. So I don't get.

how many penalties in all competitions?

Rooney was instrumental in our UCL win of 2008. The problem is you guys look at only the man who put the ball in the net. Tevez squandered Rooney's 'see through' pass for just a tap in. Against Barca Rooney was the only man who made sense from our midfield to attack.

rooney wasn't instrumental....
he was substituted cos he stunk the whole joint. the only good thing he did was a raking pass from 70 yards to ronaldo. when a striker only excels in midfield roles then it's time to admit he's a flop at what he should be doing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

how many penalties in all competitions?

rooney wasn't instrumental....
he was substituted cos he stunk the whole joint. the only good thing he did was a raking pass from 70 yards to ronaldo. when a striker only excels in midfield roles then it's time to admit he's a flop at what he should be doing.

Time for work jor.

We have different opinion on what role Rooney plays or should play for Manchester United. I think that is our major disagreement about him. Your opinion of a striker is that of being a Rasheed Yekini. I told you Amokachie was also a striker.

I am not going to argue about Kagawa again may be till night. He had a very good game last night, I can always admit that. But to say he is now our Wayne Rooney, not yet. We have to see next season first.

We can go so much so long in the argument but we have already made our points. So have a nice day for now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:
Time for work jor.

why won't it be time for work when stats revealed rooney scored 10 penalties in 11/12 season in all competition.

We have different opinion on what role Rooney plays or should play for Manchester United. I think that is our major disagreement about him. Your opinion of a striker is that of being a Rasheed Yekini. I told you Amokachie was also a striker.

i don't care what amokachie is. my focus is on rooney, his performance does not tally with the wages he draws from the club's coffers. he's hurting united on the pitch and off the pitch(finances)

I am not going to argue about Kagawa again may be till night. He had a very good game last night, I can always admit that. But to say he is now our Wayne Rooney, not yet. We have to see next season first.

this is where you get it wrong.....
we don't need a direct like-for-like replacement. when ronaldo left, we put valencia in his role. did valencia not perform even when there's no iota of similarity?

We can go so much so long in the argument but we have already made our points. So have a nice day for now.

goodnight!
i will let you know when rooney is ready to move to britannia stadium. he might need your help to pack his bags.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin

See crazy fellas in here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
The more I read from this elampiro dude, the more convinced I am he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Dude is flip-flopping like a pair of slippers on a wet morning.
He now wants to discredit Kagawa's performance against Italy by comparing his performance with Brazil.
Then he doesn't even know what Kagawa's natural position is to start with, but is blowing hot air here.
If he watched Dortmund's 2011/12 campaign in the Bundesliga, he won't be faoming in front of his PC to know that Fergie underutilised and misused him last season.
yemmight:

spot on.
But that's what you get when you're always on someone's d-ick with your lips without looking up. Blind assessment as you swallow.

coogar:

Don't mind the fellow. Palm-wine drinkard just yarning anyhow.
Rooney hasn't done anything tangible against the big European sides since 2004/5 on big Euro nights.

coogar:
it's now very clear kagawa is more suited to the ball to feet low passes than the hoof it in the air football most of our players love to do. i think rooney should go, surround kagawa with one touch passers of the ball(cleverley, anderson, carrick, thiago/cesc) and we would be very fine.
Thiago?
Wondering why you changed your mind about this fella given your initial misgivinigs about him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
StarBoard:
Don't mind the fellow. Palm-wine drinkard just yarning anyhow. Rooney hasn't done anything tangible against the big European sides since 2004/5 on big Euro nights.

rooney is the great white hope of the british media. they call him the white pele. pele? grin grin if rooney was from serbia, he would be playing for QPR as a goalkeeper. grin

Thiago?
Wondering why you changed your mind about this fella given your initial misgivinigs about him.

any proper midfielder in that squad would improve us tremendously. heard giggs has gone for a coaching course. i hope he never returns. gimme 2 decent CMS and we are ready to defend the title.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

rooney is the great white hope of the british media. they call him the white pele. pele? grin grin if rooney was from serbia, he would be playing for QPR as a goalkeeper. grin

heard giggs has gone for a coaching course. i hope he never returns.
grin
You don madt finish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
power, power? its football not weight lifting. pele, maradona, zidane, cruyff e.t.c. some of the greatest players ever. how much "power" did they exhibit.

Bergkamp, Zola, Cantona, Di Canio were they powerful? Why this insistence that successfully playing behind the top striker requires "power"?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
^^

If na power HULK suppose don win ballon dor like 50times grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
montelik: power, power? its football not weight lifting. pele, maradona, zidane, cruyff e.t.c. so of the greatest players ever. how much "power" did they exhibit.

Bergkamp, Zola, Cantona, Di Canio were they powerful. Where does this insistence that successfully playing behind the top striker requires "power".
According to the code of elampiro's football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
coded guy: ^^

If na power HULK suppose don win ballon dor like 50times grin
Emenike self suppose don double Hulk digits
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
@starboard, let's assume the penalties are correct. Then he still beats RVP goals this season if the penalties are removed. RVP played the most of our matches this season and scored only 25 league goals. And you guys talk like penalties aren't important.

Secondly, when I talk about speed, pace, force and power, the player doesn't have to be bulit like Bale or Drogba or Hulk or Toure. Some players are slim but have the force- Ronaldo, Messi, Henry, Nilsterooy, Nani, Young, etc. Pele was a power player, Maradona and Messi great speed and force in dribbling, no backward play.

What I saw Kagawa did yesterday was what he did in the preseason, except for the Barca friendly. But in the league I was waiting for a silva type performance. Fo where!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:

Apparently you know nothing about football.

A player who excelled at Dortmund the most brutal counter attacking side in Europe is now snail possesion.

All these DSTV fans sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.