Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8932799 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:

Japan didn't have any fast paced game. It was a tikatika we had yesterday. If you want fast paced game watch Brazil.

Haha! Now I can see where your problem lies. The game Brazil played is your own template for a fast paced game? grin

Well done!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
dayokanu:
Apparently you know nothing about football.

A player who excelled at Dortmund the most brutal counter attacking side in Europe is now snail possesion.

All these DSTV fans sha

you think that lad watches football?
this past few months, he has made some of the most ridiculous claims you would ever read on a public forum.

he was adamant de gea wasn't good enough until PFA nominated de gea. then he jumped on chicharito until he was shown the raw stats. having nowhere else to go, he jumped on van persie and now it's kagawa! i am not sure elampiro is human. he's a computer program designed by seun to amuse us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

you think that lad watches football?
this past few months, he has made some of the most ridiculous claims you would ever read on a public forum.

he was adamant de gea wasn't good enough until PFA nominated de gea. then he jumped on chicharito until he was shown the raw stats. having nowhere else to go, he jumped on van persie and now it's kagawa! i am not sure elampiro is human. he's a computer program designed by seun to amuse us.
lwkmd elampiro na computer on NL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rumours have it Thiago Alcantara has agreed terms with Man Utd.
Who can confirm?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:
i am not sure elampiro is human. he's a computer program designed by seun to amuse us.
grin
Ol boy, free that guy na.
E don do.
Let's move on to better things.
This Rooney talk is decreasing whatever is left of my IQ arguing with elampiro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Emperoh: Rumours have it Thiago Alcantara has agreed terms with Man Utd.
Who can confirm?

apart from de gea leaving a message "see you in manchester" on thiago's matchball for scoring a hatrick. there's no real news out there

StarBoard:
grin
Ol boy, free that guy na.
E don do.
Let's move on to better things.
This Rooney talk is decreasing whatever is left of my IQ arguing with elampiro.

elampiro = lampbot! grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

apart from de gea leaving a message "see you in manchester" on thiago's matchball for scoring a hatrick. there's no real news out there

MUFC News‏@MUFCSupport5h
Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara is close to joining #MUFC. His father and agent Mazinho already met with the English club. [md]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Who can confirm?
Almost
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
^^I think it has gone beyond the rumor stage now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
SailorXY: ^^I think it has gone beyond the rumor stage now

It is all over twitter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
Emperoh:

MUFC News‏@MUFCSupport5h
Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara is close to joining #MUFC. His father and agent Mazinho already met with the English club. [md]

That twitter feed is in no way official.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Who can confirm?

Am really hoping this is true. If we get strootman the attacking players can now permanently continue to attack without really thinking about falling back that much. I mean ones we have reliable MF and DMF that can distrupt counters against us the force would be going forward always.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Apparently you know nothing about football.

A player who excelled at Dortmund the most brutal counter attacking side in Europe is now snail possesion.

All these DSTV fans sha

The most brutal attacking side in Bundesliga when Kagawa was there. Kagawa wasn't there this year they thrived in the UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:

The most brutal attacking side in Bundesliga when Kagawa was there. Kagawa wasn't there this year they thrived in the UCL.

Dortmund has always been a counterattack side with Klopp. You already said you don't know a lot about football outside England so i won't hold you to much knowledge
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Dortmund has always been a counterattack side with Klopp. You already said you don't know a lot about football outside England so i won't hold you to much knowledge

I watch Laliga too, but not too much because their matches too are boring to me. I watch Seria A. Man U football 100%, EPL 70 % of weekly matches. Laliga 40%, Bundesliga 20 %, Seria 30%. General tourni 100 %. I have interest in lots of sports apart from football. I also played competitive football, I did other sports too partially- basketball, lawn tennis and race. I have football knowledge on the practical and as a spectator.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Coogar and co, you guys think I am a computer or a joke? Was Rooney not one of our 6 best this season in wo separate votes by fans and colleagues? You guys already created a cult of belief here it's difficult o breakaway from despite the facts. That's the hate for Rooney. Chikena.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
Higuain and Arsenal have reached a 22m deal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro: @Coogar and co, you guys think I am a computer or a joke? Was Rooney not one of our 6 best this season in wo separate votes by fans and colleagues? You guys already created a cult of belief here it's difficult o breakaway from despite the facts. That's the hate for Rooney. Chikena.

why should a player drawing £250k per week be the 6th best player for us? by logic, rooney should be in the top 2 with him and van persie doing tug of war. how do you want us to accept a player earning £70k per week is performing better than rooney?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

why should a player drawing £250k per week be the 6th best player for us? by logic, rooney should be in the top 2 with him and van persie doing tug of war. how do you want us to accept a player earning £70k per week is performing better than rooney?

Not right to use one season to conclude.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:
6 goals in 17 start? That is the poorest we have seen at United for any striker. Did he even score a UCL goal? Rooney had harick on his debut as a tenager. We know them when young not old age of 24.

elampiro:

Kagawa has no talent. His talent is only good for losers and possesional snail like play.

[img]http://ladygeekgirl.files./2012/05/mother-of-god-meme-rage-face.jpg[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
elampiro:
Was Kagawa the best Japenese player? No.

Dude, Kagawa won the Man of the match award last night. Unlike the others here, I don't contend that you saw the game. My only advice is that you get a proper, colour (and if you can afford one, HD) television for the next game. You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
Purist:

Dude, Kagawa won the Man of the match award last night. Unlike the others here, I don't contend that you saw the game. My only advice is that you get a proper, colour (and if you can afford one, HD) television for the next game. You're welcome.

If you watched the match you would have seen what Honda did. Even some reporters rated him higher.

Goal.com initially picked an Italy player as the man of the match. But readers were tored between Honda and Kagawa.

Secondly, may be you are the one who just got to know about HD. Don't assume everyone on nairaland is a student.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Manchester United midfielder, Shinji Kagawa, has admitted that he was not entirely satisfied with his performances during his first season with the club, insisting he is determined to become an influential player during his time at Old Trafford.

“I wasn’t satisfied with my overall performance but I played well in the second half of the season and started to get more and more confidence, hopefully, I can keep that going at the Confederations Cup.

“In this business, you need to be like Rooney or Van Persie and prove yourself if you want the ball. I want to be a player like them, which means I need results.” (Source: manchestered.com)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
Purist:

grin

My Gawd. . .spare the fella.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rooney is greater than all in United now bar Giggs, Take it or leave it. I won't be drawn into senseless arguments. Lets see how it goes in the new season

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Did Rooney not score a hat trick against ac milan and 5 overall against them
Did Rooney not end United's lean spell of 10 years at stamford bridge against chelsea in the UCL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
BinghiNya: Rooney is greater than all in United now bar Giggs, Take it or leave it. I won't be drawn into senseless arguments. Lets see how it goes in the new season

he's the longest serving forward player bar giggs. it would be a disgrace if rooney isn't high up there after playing more than 110+ league games than his attacking team mates!

BinghiNya: Did Rooney not score a hat trick against ac milan and 5 overall against them
Did Rooney not end United's lean spell of 10 years at stamford bridge against chelsea in the UCL

rooney hatrick against ac milan? on which version of FIFA franchise? FIFA 09 or FIFA 11? grin

rooney ended united's lean spell? i guess rooney was the only player that played the game. the other 10 players were on the bench. ordinary tap-in is ending a lean spell. the defenders and VDS that kept a clean sheet on the night get no credits!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rooney the youngest player to score a ucl hat trick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rooney the best player at the world club cup winning a brand new car
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
BinghiNya: Rooney is greater than all in United now bar Giggs, Take it or leave it. I won't be drawn into senseless arguments. Lets see how it goes in the new season

I need help please!!!!!!!!

Who can help me define the word, [size=18pt]"GREATER"[/size]?
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Goals against roma, schalke not to mention. United fans are ingrates. Rooney will excel anywhere. He has his off days but his overall contribution to the team is unrivaled. He never wanna lose a game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Emperoh:

I need help please!!!!!!!!

Who can help me define the word, [size=18pt]"GREATER"[/size]?
grin grin grin

Is English your problem. I said bar giggs. Use your specs please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.