Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8895147 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Wau. No yellow card in Arsenal's game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
elampiro:

Which year did they not deserve it?
Messi in 2010. Ronaldo in 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Hausa diggergrin
At ur service...
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2017

4-2 to England. 85 minutes. It's over.

If these boys were clinical they would have roasted Spain since first half. They were going for individual glory.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Neymar1095:
28 points out of 30. Bleep everton. We are going unbeaten this Season.
This post will come back to haunt you.

Scratch that, your stupidity will come back to haunt you

Fvck it, I will haunt you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lacazete has been shît tho. Yet we no dey hear any noise.

But the moment Lukaku has a bad game now...
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lana1:

Not true. Ronaldo deserved it far over Ribery who had just one UCL goal that season. Ribery was lucky to play in a very good Bayern Munich team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lana1:

I think Elampiro has answered that 2013 issue. That was a story that was sold by anti-ronaldo and pro-bayern fans.
Ribery was not the best player in that team Robben was. Ribery scored ONE champions league and 10 league goals, Ronaldo scored TWELVE champions league goals and 34 league goals.
Ribery did not deserve jack. It was a TEAM effort by Bayern with Robben and Muller as important if not more important than Ribery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
elampiro:

Ribery didn't deserve shit. He scared only one goal in the whole of UCL competition that season while Ronaldo scored 12 to top the chart. In the final match Robben won the official Man of the match and scored the winning goal. Neuer won the fans Man of the match. I think Ribery was even substituted. Tell me any UCL Ronaldo and Messi played in the final that they didn’t score?

Ronaldo was also the one who single handedly qualified Portugal for the world cup.

How can you give Ballon'dor to a forward player who scored 1 UCL goal throughout? In that same team Muller scored 8 goals, Robben 4. Ribery couldn't even top the Assist chart. Even in the voting, Messi came second in the Ballon'dor ahead of Ribery

Messi was better than Sneidjer jor
What is even wrong with you. Sneidjer won treble with inter Milan and also reach the final of the world Cup. Ribery won treble with Bayern Munich. Both Messi and Ronaldo went trophyless those various seasons i think.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
elampiro:

Ribery didn't deserve shit. He scared only one goal in the whole of UCL competition that season while Ronaldo scored 12 to top the chart. In the final match Robben won the official Man of the match and scored the winning goal. Neuer won the fans Man of the match. I think Ribery was even substituted. Tell me any UCL Ronaldo and Messi played in the final that they didn’t score?

Ronaldo was also the one who single handedly qualified Portugal for the world cup.

How can you give Ballon'dor to a forward player who scored 1 UCL goal throughout? In that same team Muller scored 8 goals, Robben 4. Ribery couldn't even top the Assist chart. Even in the voting, Messi came second in the Ballon'dor ahead of Ribery

Messi was better than Sneidjer jor
Chairman I don talk finish, Na your keyboard you dey follow fight. No be me you go see today not me sir, not me. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
5-2 It ends. England won two world cups in 2017. I think their first time of winning each of the competitions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lana1:
Abegi. Go siddon and hold ur L

Bcus una escape abi

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
ChristineC:

C as i dey luku u

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
elampiro:

Not true. Ronaldo deserved it far over Ribery who had just one UCL goal that season. Ribery was lucky to play in a very good Bayern Munich team.

afrodoc2:

I think Elampiro has answered that 2013 issue. That was a story that was sold by anti-ronaldo and pro-bayern fans.
Ribery was not the best player in that team Robben was. Ribery scored ONE champions league and 10 league goals, Ronaldo scored TWELVE champions league goals and 34 league goals.
Ribery did not deserve jack. It was a TEAM effort by Bayern with Robben and Muller as important if not more important than Ribery.
I understand where u both are coming from.

In recent years Balon D' Or winner was always whoever scored the most goals or won the most trophies depending on whichever siuted UEFA's narrative i guess.

Ribery may not ve scored much in 2013, but he had most assists in the UCL and the league. He won trebble. He was UEFA and Bundesliga's best player.
But they still gave it Ronaldo because he scored lots of goals. Ronaldo didn't even win any major titles in 2013.

Same way they overlooked Iniesta who won the world cup for Spain and Sneidjer that won trebble in 2010 and gave it to Messi for scoring most goals

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lana1:

I understand where u both are coming from.

In recent years Balon D' Or winner was always whoever scored the most goals or won the most trophies depending on whichever siuted UEFA's narrative i guess.

Ribery may not ve scored much in 2013, but he had most assists in the UCL and the league. He won trebble. He was UEFA and Bundesliga's best player.
But they still gave it Ronaldo because he scored lots of goals. Ronaldo didn't even win any major titles in 2013.

Same way they overlooked Iniesta who won the world cup for Spain and Sneidjer that won trebble in 2010 and gave it to Messi for scoring most goals

Where did you see Ribery winning most Assists in UCL 2012/2013? Ibrahimovic won it. Ribery was joint second with Di Maria, Ozil, and I think Fabregas.

If it is by winning treble, why did a United player not win Ballon'dor in 1999?

How was Ribery even better than Robben in that team?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Welldone Manchester United. Great performance from Matic and Young.

I still prefer Mkhitaryan to Mata. I also think Rashford deserves to start over Martial. Martial always flop when started.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
elampiro:

I still prefer Mkhitaryan to Mata. I also think Rashford deserves to start over Martial. Martial always flop when started.
any of martial and rashford dat starts tend to flop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
lekkie073:
mk dem just start dem 2.
Be like dem dey use jazz hold dem selves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
1 good game in 10 and hazzard in best player in world again. Chelsea fans are Mad i swear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
lekkie073:

Rashford does well like 70% of the time when he starts, but Martial is just like 10-20%

Rashford ability to stretch defence meant oppositions must always keep an eye on him. Even for Nation team, it is same thing .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dbrave1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Egun idile is when mata assist LUKAKU in Stamford bridge to score winning goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dbrave1:
Egun idile is when mata assist LUKAKU in Stamford bridge to score winning goal
And when Matic scores as well grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Henry : Why is there no picture of Zlatan on the wall at Manchester United?

Zlatan : “They still don’t know how god looks”

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Didn't see the Match, but happy we won!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oasis007:
Didn't see the Match, but happy we won!
fake fan

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
PietroRico:
fake fan

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
“I’m worried about Fellaini and not about Luke Shaw because Fellaini finishes his contract and Luke Shaw doesn’t."

- Jose Mourinho

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
"Some people speak too much. Calm down, relax a little bit.

"Don't speak too much, speak, speak, speak, relax. Relax a little bit, don't be so nervous. Don't be so excited."

- Jose Mourinho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Where is that frustrated for nothing rabbit that claimed Mkhi is better than Hazard??

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
"We created more problems for them with Rashford’s movement. Then when he was tired we brought Martial who is better running with the ball. We tried and I think we deserved the victory."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
"...... Then Martial scores with a bad shot, but a bad shot can sometimes be a beautiful one."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
"Sometimes he [Martial] starts the match and his contribution is good but not scoring so many times as he does coming from the bench. But he’s playing well – the same as Rashford, the same as Lukaku."

- Jose Mourinho

(1) (2) (3) ... (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.