Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8895200 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2017
"I think with Southampton he [Pochettino] achieved the impossible. We were one of the best footballing teams in the league… I do hope that I can play for him again one day. And I think he really wants me to play under him again.

"He used to call me his son, that's how good our relationship was. I've had lots of ups and downs, but when I was with Pochettino it was only ever up, up, up.

"He made me feel that I was the best. He'd show me clips of my games and say, 'You should do this better'. Not in a horrible way. Not I could have done better, but I should have done better, because he knows I can be better."

- LUKE SHAW

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ Na mumu him be. Chai ¡¡ Hospital for send am friend request.. Mtcheeeew
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2017
"If you want to speak about his [Shaw] words - I would be very disappointed if his words were different. For me, they are the perfect words. I'm always disappointed when a player has a new manager, the new manager becomes the best and the old manager becomes very bad.

"Football is full of examples of lack of character, Luke Shaw was just honest. The manager that helped him to come to the first team, the manager who brought him to the best point of his career.

"It's a manager that he doesn't forget, it's a manager that he likes a lot and it's a manager that maybe one day he would like to be reunited [with] again."

- JOSE MOURINHO

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:
"I think with Southampton he [Pochettino] achieved the impossible. We were one of the best footballing teams in the league… I do hope that I can play for him again one day. And I think he really wants me to play under him again.

"He used to call me his son, that's how good our relationship was. I've had lots of ups and downs, but when I was with Pochettino it was only ever up, up, up.

"He made me feel that I was the best. He'd show me clips of my games and say, 'You should do this better'. Not in a horrible way. Not I could have done better, but I should have done better, because he knows I can be better."

- LUKE SHAW

[color=#000099][/color]

Luke is not interested in farming with moanrimhoe...he wants to play footie with a real coach like pochettino.

Awon thugs united Fc tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Sure.... gonna definitely see the Chelsea Match!
cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

You are indeed a real Chelsea Fan..... no wonder you condemned Willian as a USELESS Player and nicknamed Yoko as CONGO TREE.

A true Fan sticks to the Team, [guess you know what made of a Team?! PLAYERS]! - during the hard Time as well.
Lol baba. Don't get me wrong. I'm not condemning you at all. It's all for the bants. I no get strength to dey fight and argue online.

I talk about my team especially when they are not doing well, especially players and coach. Like you saw me bashing Yoko, Hazard, morata and Willian constantly. This does not mean that I don't sing their praises when they do well.

But, but.... That we played badly against Crystal-fvcking-palace does not mean I would not get behind my team in form of watching the next match cos I expect same style of play from them. That's low tongue

We the REAL FANS stick Wether the coach utilizes ultra-modern defensive approach or super offensive style.

Gorrit now? grin tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:
"If you want to speak about his [Shaw] words - I would be very disappointed if his words were different. For me, they are the perfect words. I'm always disappointed when a player has a new manager, the new manager becomes the best and the old manager becomes very bad.

"Football is full of examples of lack of character, Luke Shaw was just honest. The manager that helped him to come to the first team, the manager who brought him to the best point of his career.

"It's a manager that he doesn't forget, it's a manager that he likes a lot and it's a manager that maybe one day he would like to be reunited [with] again."

- JOSE MOURINHO

Simple from Mourinho.

'Nice one son, no hard feelings. You are one useless kid I wouldnt want to waste my weapon of bad words on. Just know that I can make you, mar you, and make you again. Ask my current favourite son.....LukAkU'.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Lol baba. Don't get me wrong. I'm not condemning you at all. It's all for the bants. I no get strength to dey fight and argue online.

I talk about my team especially when they are not doing well, especially players and coach. Like you saw me bashing Yoko, Hazard, morata and Willian constantly. This does not mean that I don't sing their praises when they do well.

But, but.... That we played badly against Crystal-fvcking-palace does not mean I would not get behind my team in form of watching the next match cos I expect same style of play from them. That's low tongue

We the REAL FANS stick Wether the coach utilizes ultra-modern defensive approach or super offensive style.

Gorrit now? grin tongue

grin grin grin

In Arya's Voice
; that's not me.

Seriously I knew you are simply trolling, but just wanna pay you back in your own Coins. You gonna have to keep believing in Yoko - who can't trap Ball at first Touch, or Willian - who has lost it and becomes Useless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

In Arya's Voice
; that's not me.

Seriously I knew you are simply trolling, but just wanna pay you back in your own Coins. You gonna have to keep believing in Yoko - who can't trap Ball at first Touch, or Willian - who has lost it and becomes Useless.
Maduman grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2017
Time to sell Luke Shaw to Adanaspor! !!! grin

Wasteman angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Maduman grin

grin

LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2017
elrony:
Time to sell Luke Shaw to Adanaspor! !!! grin

Wasteman angry

"He [Pochettino] made me feel that I was the best. He'd show me clips of my games and say, 'You should do this better'. Not in a horrible way. Not I could have done better, but I should have done better, because he knows I can be better."

- LUKE SHAW

I think the Lad is only asking for motivational Talks from the Manager!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ For wia you tek see am? You fit share ni?

https://twitter.com/TheManUtdWay/status/924426493509492736 young na gangsta
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:

Lol... He has money, let him go and hire a motivational speaker.

Bro still thinks he's a teenager at Southampton, he's now a full grown man with fat bank account. He should be the one motivating himself.

Playing in the biggest football club in the world is all the motivation he needs, he should care less what Oga Mourinho thinks and grab his chances when he gets them.

If that guy na my brother ehn, the kind ginger I go give am he won't even think of leaving Manchester in the next 10 years angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2017
elrony:

Lol... He has money, let him go and hire a motivational speaker.

Bro still thinks he's a teenager at Southampton, he's now a full grown man with fat bank account. He should be the one motivating himself.

Playing in the biggest football club in the world is all the motivation he needs, he should care less what Oga Mourinho thinks and grab his chances when he gets them.

If that guy na my brother ehn, the kind ginger I go give am he won't even think of leaving Manchester in the next 10 years
angry

grin grin grin

You won't kill me with grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2017
cool

Next FIFA World Best Goalkeeper!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

You won't kill me with grin

Lol... na Ajebutter syndrome dey worry Shaw. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:
cool

Feck FIFA!!! De Gea is all we know!!! #GGMU cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Lh19:

https://twitter.com/TheManUtdWay/status/924426493509492736 young na gangsta
✔ ✔ ✔ #Fact

No mind dat mumu Alli
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2017
elrony:

Feck FIFA!!! De Gea is all we know!!! #GGMU cool
Am telling you.

BTW, I think that Benfica would be another good keeper in future. He's young and good. Then the ac Milan. Though he's Madrid bound. We should get that Benfica guy as Romero's replacement.. I don't trust that Peirera guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Am telling you.

BTW, I think that Benfica would be another good keeper in future. He's young and good. Then the ac Milan. Though he's Madrid bound. We should get that Benfica guy as Romero's replacement.. I don't trust that Peirera guy

Let's see hoe things unfold tho cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
elrony:

Lol... na Ajebutter syndrome dey worry Shaw. angry

It's common with most Brits players. He should go to Poch if he wants though I'm not in support of going for Rose since he's also injury prone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Am telling you.

True..that Benfica keeper is gonna be a good goalkeeper in the future(forget dat rashford goal weh get pass him)..I see man u chasing after his signature in 2yrs time cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
kelvinze:

True..that Benfica keeper is gonna be a good goalkeeper in the future(forget dat rashford goal weh get pass him)..I see man u chasing after his signature in 2yrs time cool
✔ ✔ ✔ True.. Mou may get him soon.

What's his name again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:

I don't think he's shown enough seriousness. When I look @ his position & the kind of competitors keeping him out, I force myself not to write him off as a huge loss of investment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ ✔ True.. Mou may get him soon.

What's his name again?
Mile svilar..from belgium

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
SailorXY:
I don't think he's shown enough seriousness. When I look @ his position & the kind of competitors keeping him out, I force myself not to write him off as a huge loss of investment.

You are on Point Bro, coz if Martial could get back his form, Lingard enjoying Minutes on the Pitch, Rashford becoming an integral Part of the Team, then he should also fight back his way into the Lineup.

I think he needs to grow up, takes it as a big Challenge, show JM he's ready and hopefully makes the LB Position is own completely. It's very absurd that Young, Darmian and Blind are his Competitions for the starting lineup, yet he couldn't prove his talent and readiness.

Jones 26yrs old, an injury prone Fella, is enjoying first Team Football under JM, despite his injury Records - hence his Injury Record ain't an Excuse for him, rather he should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
kelvinze:

Mile svilar..from belgium
✔ ✔ ✔ You are correct
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:

You are on Point Bro, coz if Martial could get back his form, Lingard enjoying Minutes on the Pitch, Rashford becoming an integral Part of the Team, then he should also fight back his way into the Lineup.

I think he needs to grow up, takes it as a big Challenge, show JM he's ready and hopefully makes the LB Position is own completely. It's very absurd that Young, Darmian and Blind are his Competitions for the starting lineup, yet he couldn't prove his talent and readiness.

Jones 26yrs old, an injury prone Fella, is enjoying first Team Football under JM, despite his injury Records - hence his Injury Record ain't an Excuse for him, rather he should do the needful.
Shaw dey find pesin wen go pet am. He should learn from Martial and the rest. This is a big club.. Not some mid-table team like Southampton, Everton and the rest were the manager go dhey pet you.. Na he should fvck off. He should be ashamed an aged Young, even useless Darmian are starting ahead of him. Look at Jones fighting to be in the team even with his injury record. Look at Fellaini proving we fans wrong cos he wanna show the world and manager you don't need too much petting and talent to make it... Ooh cos he's British.. Fvck him once again... He's just lucky Mou hasn't identified a world class replacement for him. I'm darn sure Mou and the scouts are on the look out for a good LB. Mtcheeeewww... E go clear am for eye. Mek Pochettino con sign am..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bitter Truth

Sunday Times football correspondent Jonathan Northcroft believes the club will have to get used to criticism if they want to be considered among the Premier League elite.

He said: "I still think Tottenham lack that big personality as a club and as a team. I think they fall short of that. They fell short yesterday at the end of a tight game against a rival, they manage to lose it.

"In midweek, in a Cup game against West Ham they manage to lose when they're 2-0 up and this follows just the point in the season when you think they've arrived after beating Liverpool.

"Pochettino has put himself higher up to be shot at, and he will have to deal with that if they are to be a really big club. If Manchester United had lost the game yesterday in those circumstances, or Arsenal, we'd be killing them."

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:
cool

Give it to him already!!

Btw, the rate at which this thread moves though angry... Good win yesterday, Martial for Ballon D'or 2018 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Why do you keep making comments that'll hurt you in the long run?, comments that can easily be countered sad

Considering the result yesterday,I found this comment from last week pretty amusing.
Well on to Benfica.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.