Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8895118 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oasis007:
"...... Then Martial scores with a bad shot, but a bad shot can sometimes be a beautiful one."

- Jose Mourinho
Weyrey Mourinho grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
"If the result is 0-0 or 1-1, my feelings with the players would be the same. They gave everything, every ball was like the most important ball of their career.

"The focus and concentration was there against a quality team. We played well. To play well against a very good team feels even better."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
"It was a big football match, tactically difficult for both teams and tactically difficult for the players. Good referee.

"Just one yellow card in a match that was strong, aggressive, and every fifty-fifty was like the last challenge of their lives."

- Jose Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
"I think we were both trying to win, but we knew that one defensive mistake and we could lose the match, which happened to them.

"But I think that was a consequence of us pushing a little bit more, especially in the second half."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
SIRcumalot:
lukaku should be winning more of those longs balls we kept sending his way.
he redeemed himself last-last sha.
True, that's where we miss the Belgian tree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
With all Lukaku's frame nd size, the guy loses ball too easily.. What's the use of that kin body when you can't shield your ball..
Nice win today, Mou hushing the Einsteins my best part of the game, lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Bros go sleep. Abi u dey watch fight?
Viewing this topic: [/b]hephem[/b] odizeey( m) and 1
guest(s)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EmmGee: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Lana1:
Lacazete has been shît tho. Yet we no dey hear any noise.

But the moment Lukaku has a bad game now...
undecided
i don't know what game you watched
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:
"Some people speak too much, [when asked about the gesture]. Calm down, relax a little bit.

"Don't speak too much, speak, speak, speak, relax. Relax a little bit, don't be so nervous. Don't be so excited."

- Jose Mourinho
Jose my man dont mind dem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Our performance yesterday only shows that we are very dangerous when we choose to take the game to our opponents and that's what some of us have been emphasizing, we can still be dangerous going forward without losing our defensive shape...A repeat performance at the bridge should suffice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2017
patrickmuf:
Our performance yesterday only shows that we are very dangerous when we choose to take the game to our opponents and that's what some of us have been emphasizing, we can still be dangerous going forward without losing our defensive shape...A repeat performance at the bridge should suffice...
We will eat you guys raw... Make no mistake about it.

You will be phucked undecided

BeWarned....

Happy Sunday magas cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2017
Skimpledawg:

We will eat you guys raw... Make no mistake about it.

You will be phucked undecided

BeWarned....

Happy Sunday magas cool
Eric Bailly will have Morata for lunch and as ever, Herrera's pocket is all too accommodating, Hazard will find his way there...

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2017
patrickmuf:
Eric Bailly will have Morata for lunch and as ever, Herrera's pocket is all too accommodating, Hazard will find his way there...
Mehn... As a rival fan, I love Bailly Mehn. Niqqa is rash and raw. I'd pick him and Martial to complete my Chelsea team tongue

That aside, Uncle Batsuya will match him head to head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2017
patrickmuf:

you think Morata is a static player like lukaku. lol
y
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2017
It's Evident in the Tottenham Match that the Team can play well against Top Sides if Jose Mourinho chooses to do so.

I didn't want to leave the viewing Center with red Eyes, hence I chose to stay away from the Match, but I was disappointed I missed it.

I hope JM would play the same Tactic [Game Plan] or an Upgrade against the Blues; United do not need to Park Trailers at the Bridge, rather should go there with Bulldozers and crumble the goddamn Bridge into Extinction.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:
It's Evident in the Tottenham Match that the Team can play well against Top Sides if Jose Mourinho chooses to do so.

I didn't want to leave the viewing Center with red Eyes, hence I chose to stay away from the Match, but I was disappointed I missed it.

I hope JM would play the same Tactic [Game Plan] or an Upgrade against the Blues; United do not need Park Trailers at the Bridge, rather should go there with Bulldozers and crumble the goddamn Bridge into Extinction.

You know what you are right? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2017
KingTom:

You know what you are right? grin grin

grin grin grin

A Coward or fake Fan?! LMAO!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Forgive me, you are a fake fan for real as CapitalC has been peddling here.

A true fan sticks to the team, defensive or offensive.

You need to apologize and sacrifice to the gods undecided

Yes, e dey pain me. A whole you angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2017
Happy Sunday Fam

Wishing Y'all the best.. ✔

Nice win yesterday, am still happy..

Mou should replicate same tactics and even better against the dry gin club.. GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Forgive me, you are a fake fan for real as CapitalC has been peddling here.

A true fan sticks to the team, defensive or offensive.

You need to apologize and sacrifice to the gods undecided

Yes, e dey pain me. A whole you angry

grin

You are indeed a real Chelsea Fan..... no wonder you condemned Willian as a USELESS Player and nicknamed Yoko as CONGO TREE.

A true Fan sticks to the Team, [guess you know what made of a Team?! PLAYERS]! - during the hard Time as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2017
With his winner against Spurs, Martial has now scored four goals from four substitute appearances this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Anyone you like grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2017
If you know, you know!!!!!! grin grin grin lukaku for use Alli blood paint Old Trafford grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2017
KingTom:

Anyone you like grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2017
KingTom:
If you know, you know!!!!!! grin grin grin lukaku for use Alli blood paint Old Trafford grin
Funny as hell...

Goddammit!! Am laughing off here.

Lukaku for brush yeye commot for Ali face.. Him dhey madt. Him wan form activity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2017
I saw a video of young telling alli that when he wins the prem he should call him grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin
but you missed out sha, the match was interesting grin you go watch shekpe own? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Lh19:
I saw a video of young telling alli that when he wins the prem he should call him grin grin grin
Savage!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Funny as hell...

Goddammit!! Am laughing off here.

Lukaku for brush yeye commot for Ali face.. Him dhey madt. Him wan form activity
Alli dey form vex grin Na beating Dem dey use cure vex at times grin werey afi nwo werey grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
KingTom:

Alli dey form vex grin Na beating Dem dey use cure vex at times grin werey afi nwo werey grin
✔ ✔ Na mumu him be. Chai ¡¡ Hospital for send am friend request.. Mtcheeeew
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
KingTom:
but you missed out sha, the match was interesting grin you go watch shekpe own? grin

grin

Sure.... gonna definitely see the Chelsea Match!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Lh19:
✔ For wia you tek see am? You fit share ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: KingTom(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.