Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8903209 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dantedasz:

Considering the result yesterday,I found this comment from last week pretty amusing.
Well on to Benfica.

If i table your matter now...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
GloryIsaac:

If i table your matter now...

What do you want to table?
Last week I told you United will beat Spurs and Jose will shut people's loud mouths and you responded with the post I quoted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oasis007:
"If you want to speak about his [Shaw] words - I would be very disappointed if his words were different. For me, they are the perfect words. I'm always disappointed when a player has a new manager, the new manager becomes the best and the old manager becomes very bad.

"Football is full of examples of lack of character, Luke Shaw was just honest. The manager that helped him to come to the first team, the manager who brought him to the best point of his career.

"It's a manager that he doesn't forget, it's a manager that he likes a lot and it's a manager that maybe one day he would like to be reunited [with] again."

- JOSE MOURINHO

Luke Shaw is not a serious person, but this response from Jose is near perfect
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
If In the end, we put Luke Shaw up for sale.. I sincerely hope we recoup whatever it is we payed for his phat ąss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
PietroRico:
If In the end, we put Luke Shaw up for sale.. I sincerely hope we recoup whatever it is we payed for his phat ąss
grin grin..to think everyone rated him as a long term fit who can stay for more than 10yrs at d club.Guy forget bout recouping d amount we spent on him,for me if any club brings 20-25m,I say we sell him and buy any quality leftback. I don't know for sessegnon at 17(might just turn out like shaw).Rose hardly play for spurs so I say we get him( he's fast ,pacy, can deliver quality crossing in the box)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dantedasz:

What do you want to table?
Last week I told you United will beat Spurs and Jose will shut people's loud mouths and you responded with the post I quoted.

Was Martial part of the Master Class created by Mou? smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Was Martial part of the Master Class created by Mou? smiley

What are you talking about?
We're the substitutions not made by Jose?
Was Martial not a substitute?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
kelvinze:

grin grin..to think everyone rated him as a long term fit who can stay for more than 10yrs at d club.Guy forget bout recouping d amount we spent on him,for me if any club brings 20-25m,I say we sell him and buy any quality leftback. I don't know for sessegnon at 17(might just turn out like shaw).Rose hardly play for spurs so I say we get him( he's fast ,pacy, can deliver quality crossing in the box)
To be frank.. I don't need us sign 'em overhyped Brits no more.. Fvcking expensive and shii.. We can get a Spaniard or any good LB from another nationality.. They'll even come cheap..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
kelvinze:

Shaw has the quality but seeing folks like Darmian bench him is what i can't understand... He might turn out to be another Pogba though.. Rose is injury prone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is what you call a midfield. This pass Map is f*cking amazing. 908 passes yesterday. Creating passing leans and triangle Every where

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
To be frank.. I don't need us sign 'em overhyped Brits no more.. Fvcking expensive and shii.. We can get a Spaniard or any good LB from another nationality.. They'll even come cheap..
True bro...I just can't believe kolasinac joined arsenal( and for free at that). English players are just overhyped
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dantedasz:

What are you talking about?
We're the substitutions not made by Jose?
Was Martial not a substitute?

But Lindelof was not part of the Master Class b'cos he was the substitute who caused the loss at Huddersfield.... The hypocrisy in your post is deafening.. This is the last time i'll reply you, so easy to counter. Chai

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Shaw has the quality but seeing folks like Darmian bench him is what i can't understand... He might turn out to be another Pogba though.. Rose is injury prone.

Shaw does not play to instructions.
Darmian plays to instructions.
Discipline is the difference.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
GloryIsaac:

But Lindelof was not part of the Master Class b'cos he was the substitute who caused the loss at Huddersfield.... The hypocrisy in your post is deafening.. This is the last time i'll reply you, so easy to counter. Chai

What are you on about,lad?
The Lindelof substitution was a forced substitution after Phil Jones suffered an injury and could not continue to play.
You are not countering anything. By the way this is my last response to you except you engage me first.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lol see as una dey behave like babies...We won yesterday playing the way we all want the team to play so lets just give props to the coach and players in anticipation of a repeat performance against Chelsea...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
patrickmuf:
Lol see as una dey behave like babies...We won yesterday playing the way we all want the team to play so lets just give[b] props to the coach and players in anticipation of a [/b]repeat performance against Chelsea...
Na demons full this thread. Me used to think kagawa10 was the problem with this thread, but there are many haters here. Win or lose, they criticize the coach. Una well so?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dantedasz:

What are you on about,lad?
The Lindelof substitution was a forced substitution after Phil Jones suffered an injury and could not continue to play.
You are not countering anything. By the way this is my last response to you except you engage me first.
Uncle Gloryisaac, coman reply this mail.

Don't bother signing. Just reply the message, not the messenger tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
You don't expect Mourinho to go to Stamford bridge and start attacking carelessly. The game will be measured ,controlled and disciplined probably relying on counters.
Of course after the game the cry boys will be out in full lamenting.....
Just watch this space.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dantedasz:
You don't expect Mourinho to go to Stamford bridge and start attacking carelessly. The game will be measured ,controlled and disciplined probably relying on counters.
Just watch this space.
Jah bless. Leave the so called 'fake fans' grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Constructive criticism, I can understand but just criticizing because it is Mourinho is what I can't just wrap my head around.
All these negative vibes....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Uncle Gloryisaac, coman reply this mail.

Don't bother signing. Just reply the message, not the messenger tongue

What is it? grin grin grin ...... You just quoted Patrick with 'haters' tag and you still want drama to continue.. smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
GloryIsaac:

What is it? grin grin grin ...... You just quoted Patrick with 'haters' tag and you still want drama to continue.. smh
Are you one? grin

Let the house know where you stand cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Are you one? grin

Let the house know where you stand cheesy

Which kind wahala be this?... someone help me with the meme grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
patrickmuf:
Lol see as una dey behave like babies...We won yesterday playing the way we all want the team to play so lets just give props to the coach and players in anticipation of a repeat performance against Chelsea...

don't get your hopes high for a repeat performance away to Chelsea,I don't expect us to come out like we did against spurs,but I still don't expect us to defend like we did at anfield..its going to b a balanced game,what would define that game is the few chances that come up

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Which kind wahala be this?... someone help me with the meme grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Linkfield:

Thanks Bro grin grin

Cc Skimpledawg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
My eyes are paining me!!!

One Shekpite said BaFraudYoko issa Defensive Winger grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
I think This shaw and mourinho exchange na fake can't find the source.
I still believe in Shaw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
elrony:

hehehehe,it was truly baffling to see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
elrony:

You saw that too? grin

That guy ain't one of us undecided

I reject it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
dubylhover:

don't get your hopes high for a repeat performance away to Chelsea,I don't expect us to come out like we did against spurs,but I still don't expect us to defend like we did at anfield..its going to b a balanced game,what would define that game is the few chances that come up
I didn't anyway imply that we were going to attack all through, I only referenced our performance yesterday which was measured, we attacked and defended in almost equal measure...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dantedasz:
Just watch this space.
The way you dey carry this imaginary beef with a section of fans here, I hope it doesn't affect your productivity in your everyday life...We didn't play all out attack yesterday and nobody here has suggested we should go all out attack, we just want a balanced approach, defend well and attack as well...Stop trying to divide us...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.