Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,541 members, 7,895,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8962512 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (14261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
PietroRico: I hear he is still in the business of stamping defenders with his attempted crosses undecided

Lol.

Not so much, and he doesn't cross too often.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wingbacks are usually on par with the CM, giving the team an extra man against a 4-man midfield.. Alves, Rafael, evra are fullbacks!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
elampiro:

Lol.

Not so much, and he doesn't cross too often.

Then what has he been doing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
3 hours to kick off....

time to load the can beers in the fridge. this isn't going to be a friendly. no united/liverpool game would ever be a friendly game.

i am so excited about this game.....and shout out to our fans who said 80% of our squad players ought to be shipped out. now it's clear that moyes is the lunatic & nothing was wrong with the squad.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
coogar: 3 hours to kick off....
.....and shout out to our fans who said 80% of our squad players ought to be shipped out. now it's clear that moyes is the lunatic & nothing was wrong with the squad.

I would implore you to hold your horses...real action hasn't started yet!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
RuuDie:

I would implore you to hold your horses...real action hasn't started yet!

well....even when we are 1 point away from winning the title, you would still be saying i should hold my horses. grin

do you want me to print the results we copped at this stage last season? asian teams that won't make the conference league were beating us left, right & centre in the preseason games.

a tse-tse fly has more tactical nous than moyes. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
coogar: 3 hours to kick off....

time to load the can beers in the fridge. this isn't going to be a friendly. no united/liverpool game would ever be a friendly game.

i am so excited about this game.....and shout out to our fans who said 80% of our squad players ought to be shipped out. now it's clear that moyes is the lunatic & nothing was wrong with the squad.

And you know your squad isnt rubbish because of some meaningless friendlies?

These are simply pre season and nothing more to it and smart folks wont draw any inference from it.

Real Madrid has lost all 3 of theirs that should mean the European champions wont beat all of Inter, Roma and Manure when the real season starts?

Yesterday Bremen beat Chelsea 3-0, Are you saying when the real season starts Bremen would even score 2 unreplied goals vs Chelsea

Barca drew Nice, Citeh lost to Olympiakos just over the weekend

This is just the part of the season where they give low level clubs(like Manure) hope and an opportunity to feel like they are worth shiitt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Manutd vs liverpool 1am...saw on livescore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

These are simply pre season and nothing more to it and smart folks wont draw any inference from it.

Real Madrid has lost all 3 of theirs that should mean the European champions wont beat all of Inter, Roma and Manure when the real season starts?

Yesterday Bremen beat Chelsea 3-0, Are you saying when the real season starts Bremen would even score 2 unreplied goals vs Chelsea

This is just the part of the season where they give low level clubs(like Manure) hope and an opportunity to feel like they are worth shiitt

dayo, if you always forget to bring your common sense to this thread, then avoid quoting me by all possible means.

how many times do i have to tell you this? are you an idïot? if you aren't putting up torres' gif of a missed chance, you are quoting me about joe's hart mistake.

it's not by force to post now - it's more dignifying for you to keep quiet when you have nothing meaningful to spew than open your mouth and watch shyte fall from mouth.

bloody asstârd!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
coogar:

dayo, if you always forget to bring your common sense to this thread, then avoid quoting me by all possible means.

how many times do i have to tell you this? are you an idïot? if you aren't putting up torres' gif of a missed chance, you are quoting me about joe's hart mistake.

it's not by force to post now - it's more dignifying for you to keep quiet when you have nothing meaningful to spew than open your mouth and watch shyte fall from mouth.

bloody asstârd!

Maybe if you reduce the amount of gobbledygook that you shyte from your mouth on a daily basis.

Olodo.

Or what more can be worse than copping an b0ner over meaningless friendlies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
raumdeuter:
Maybe if you reduce the amount of gobbledygook that you shyte from your mouth on a daily basis.

Olodo.

Or what more can be worse than copping an b0ner over meaningless friendlies

except that you are a tomfool with dead spërm cells for brains. you think it's the result that matters? it's the style van gaal has been able to impose & the quality of the football, you doofus!

you won't understand though - i have told you several times that 90% of your IQ got eroded when you moved to america. watching grown men grab each other's bütt has corroded your nervous system.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Let's watch our system against a PL club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
coogar: except that you are a tomfool with dead spërm cells for brains. you think it's the result that matters? it's the style van gaal has been able to impose & the quality of the football, you doofus!

you won't understand though - i have told you several times that 90% of your IQ got eroded when you moved to america. watching grown men grab each other's bütt has corroded your nervous system.

Your fixation with grown men's arssse is getting out of hand. I am certain you have a channel dedicated to watching that daily. No wonder you chase elampiro all over the interwebs. Are you hoping to grab his arsse as well?

The proof of the football quality is in the result copped when the season starts. That was how you were slurping over AVB and his new style until he got rap3d by everyone who cared to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIuFWNnhM3E

United's slick moves in this preseason
great improvement I must add
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

& how did you stumble on all these "certain outcomes" if these games were replayed in mid-season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
raumdeuter:
Your fixation with grown men's arssse is getting out of hand. I am certain you have a channel dedicated to watching that daily. No wonder you chase elampiro all over the interwebs. Are you hoping to grab his arsse as well?

no serious channel shows NFL here in the UK. we only get to watch the real football, not that homoërotic nonsense you watch where they use the hand to transport the ball from one point to another like rhesus monkeys high on meth.

The proof of the football quality is in the result copped when the season starts. That was how you were slurping over AVB and his new style until he got rap3d by everyone who cared to.

another foolish assertion!
if the boys replicate some of the football i have seen them play in this mini-tournament, united would be 8 points clear by christmas. unless you weren't born with a gift of foresight......this is the united i know.

•sharper passes
•impressive work ethic
•intense close-marking of parents
•verve, panache & class.

i don't need a seer to know united are back. as for you, you never had intuition though. you have to taste a dog's shyte on the road before you can be convinced it's not moi-moi. grin

SailorXY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIuFWNnhM3E
United's slick moves in this preseason
great improvement I must add

please, don't show that to dayo.....he would soon claim those passes were acted out. james cameron was the set-director.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
coogar:
you have to taste a dog's shyte on the road before you are convinced it's not moi-moi. grin
ah ah what happiiiin? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dadehmola:

If you saw Netherland at the world cup, you should understand what their wingbacks were doing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
SailorXY:
ah ah what happiiiin? cheesy cheesy cheesy

can you not see what he's implying? it then means when a woman is pregnant, dayo is not convinced there's a baby in there until she delivers. according to his logic, it could be isi-ewu or gulder that made the woman's belly protruding.

dayo puts the d in demented. i have seen more intelligent castrated rams in lagos....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2014
Dadehmola:

May be this could help a little.

Antonio Valencia

Valencia : 7
Provided the width required for the team and was always available out wide much like Luke Shaw. More aimless drilled crosses as the end product. Won the penalty for United’s second.

Vs Roma
Valencia: Assuming Louis van Gaal does operate with 3-5-2 this season then Valencia could be a regular starter. His power, pace and strength make him the perfect wing back, although his final ball will need to improve. Only having a half to impress meant Valencia done nothing of note but runners like him are essential to any team and van Gaal will definitely be impressed by his work rate.

Vs Inter
Antonio Valencia 8/10: Always provided an outlet down the right hand side, and didn't allow any form of threat from Inter's left flank. Harshly booked in the 15th minute after challenge on Dodo. 

Vs Madrid
Antonio Valencia 7/10: The Ecuadorian yet again always provided an outlet wide on the right-hand side of the pitch, despite not seeing much of the ball. His consistency continues.

In my assessment, Val was our 2nd best against Madrid. Against Inter he was biting the most until late in the first half. Against Madrid, Rooney decided to pitch tent on the left side with Young thereby greatly favoured that angle with our moves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Man Utd XI: De Gea; Evans, Smalling, Jones; Valencia, Herrera, Fletcher, Young; Mata; Rooney(c), Hernandez

a very strong team......

Liverpool XI: Mignolet; Kelly, Skrtel, Sakho, Johnson; Gerrard (c), Coutinho, Henderson, Allen; Lambert, Sterling

liverpool are not joking o - i am sure they will make DVDs if they win here tonight. bloody, see team. they have no sturridge though & suarez is long gone.

this team is beatable....i predict 3-1 or 2-1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:
do you want me to print the results we copped at this stage last season? asian teams that won't make the conference league were beating us left, right & centre in the preseason games.

a tse-tse fly has more tactical nous than moyes. grin

Ok oh!
Like someone pointed out, it isn't results at this stage of the season that gets a manager the sack!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:32am On Aug 05, 2014
RuuDie:

Ok oh!
Like someone pointed out, it isn't results at this stage of the season that gets a manager the sack!

Leave am make he dey yarn Opata

Shey na by pre season? Well if you know thats your only chance of playing any club outside of England for the next 12 months you would celebrate it too.

Smal small Manure fans are becoming like gayyners who celebrate Wengers birthday as a trophy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2014
I hope MUTV will show the game...I'm watching 'em now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:36am On Aug 05, 2014
RuuDie: I hope MUTV will show the game...I'm watching 'em now.

MUTV & SKY are on it.....this is a big game! can you not see a friendly game having more attendance than a world cup that involved germany?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 12:41am On Aug 05, 2014
I am working tonite.....too bad ehn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:41am On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

MUTV & SKY are on it.....this is a big game! can you not see a friendly game having more attendance than a world cup that involved germany?

While one wins the World cup the other is celebrating a meaningless pre season win.

No wonder they never achieve anything meaningful in football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:42am On Aug 05, 2014
raumdeuter:

While one wins the World cup the other is celebrating a meaningless pre season win.

No wonder they never achieve anything meaningful in football

of course, we have never won the league nor the champions league ever. actually, it's been 25 years since united won anything meaningful.

mumu kraut!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:42am On Aug 05, 2014
All the talk is about Young...dude must have impressed thus far!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:45am On Aug 05, 2014
RuuDie: All the talk is about Young...dude must have impressed thus far!

young has been our best player - no debate! it's like he's using jazz. everything he touches these days is gold.

i expect another brace from him tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:59am On Aug 05, 2014
americans - dumbest people on the planet. fireworks before a match? now we can't see anything on the pitch because of the smoke.

why are these people so rëtarded?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 1:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Are you guys sure this game is at 1am naija time? MUTV still dey show warm-ups...

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (14261) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.