Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,540 members, 7,895,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8962484 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (14261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:02am On Aug 05, 2014
RuuDie: Are you guys sure this game is at 1am naija time? MUTV still dey show warm-ups...

it's 1am....
the kick off is starting about now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:04am On Aug 05, 2014
Young has been good so far...but he is not alone.
rooney, mata, herrera have been very good too.
All in all good play all round.
Nani and Zaha have been the least impressive in my opinion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 1:07am On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

it's 1am....
the kick off is starting about now.

I don enter SKYSPORT 1...audio abd video totally not in sync!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:08am On Aug 05, 2014
hernandez - how did he miss that?
what a cross from young?

fück di maria - young is the truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Amateur half hour like watching Wikki tourist vs Babanawa

CHicharito miss Henderson misses. Are these pro footballers?

Looks like that hunchback crab has been taken off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 1:13am On Aug 05, 2014
wetin do Valencia?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Amateur half hour like watching Wikki tourist vs Babanawa

CHicharito miss Henderson misses. Are these pro footballers?

Looks like that crab has been taken off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:13am On Aug 05, 2014
valencia taken off already?

young to the right wing back...and he's still doing well. hernandez should have scored from that chance.

that was a poor miss!

phil jones is a fool - what kinda tackle is that? when will this fool grow up?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Poor cross by mata
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 1:32am On Aug 05, 2014
26, 28 mins...look how long it took Rooney to control the ball grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 1:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Its all nice, pretty passing but not incisive in the final third... guys be passing when they should be shaping to shoot!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:45am On Aug 05, 2014
RuuDie: Its all nice, pretty passing but not incisive in the final third... guys be passing when they should be shaping to shoot!

when will rooney boss games like a number 10? see countinho pulling the strings from deep with incisive passes.....that's what I expect from wazza.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Our no 10 in this match is mata.
Let him too boss d game

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 1:50am On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

when will rooney boss games like a number 10? see countinho pulling the strings from deep with incisive passes.....that's what I expect from wazza.

I swear... three (3) times, edge of the box on the left side of the pitch; he's took the ball away from goal, swiveling backward and passed it out to the right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:01am On Aug 05, 2014
The loss of Valencia may have just upset the balance a bit...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:08am On Aug 05, 2014
afrodoc: Our no 10 in this match is mata.
Let him too boss d game

Nah, me thinks not. Wazza is the #10. He is the man behind Chicha... Mata is part of the CM trio!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:11am On Aug 05, 2014
RuuDie:

I swear... three (3) times, edge of the box on the left side of the pitch; he's took the ball away from goal, swiveling backward and passed it out to the right.

rooney can never make a vertical short pass at the edge of the box. it has to be those long safe passes to the flanks that slows down the attack.

every time he does that, he gives the defence extra seconds to organise & deal with the attack. shaw has been horrible, waste of money. rooney has been useless.

afrodoc: Our no 10 in this match is mata.
Let him too boss d game

are you watching the game or looking at formation? rooney is dropping deep to where he should influence games but he's doing fück all here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:12am On Aug 05, 2014
Blackett, Cleverly in for Fletcher, Evans... going 442?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:17am On Aug 05, 2014
rooney scores!

that's what you get when you stay in the box, you fücking fat scouser. i think rooney has to be chained to the box. under no circumstance should he be allowed to drift off.

he's useless outside the box!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:18am On Aug 05, 2014
Great pass, great cross, great goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 05, 2014
coogar: rooney scores!

that's what you get when you stay in the box, you fücking fat scouser.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 05, 2014
Mata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:19am On Aug 05, 2014
goal!!!

mataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:19am On Aug 05, 2014
Nice goal by Wazza... great cross Chicha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:22am On Aug 05, 2014
The good ol' "take it to the wings and whip it in" still works grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:22am On Aug 05, 2014
So vexed I couldn't watch this match. Rooney just atoned for all his wrongs. Coogar hope you've forgiven him now?

I think Valencia's days in red shirt are now numbered.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:24am On Aug 05, 2014
RuuDie: The good ol' "take it to the wings and whip it in" still works grin

if someone's in the box....notice that all the sweet crosses young pinged in the first half had no one or just one player in the box.

why do we have 2 upfront then if there's going to be shortage of men in the box? the top 2 are supposed to engage the 2 centre-halves, that's why we are sacrificing a defender in the first place.

Leyqute: So vexed I couldn't watch this match. Rooney just atoned for all his wrongs. Coogar hope you've forgiven him now?
I think Valencia's days in red shirt are now numbered.

i have forgiven him now....
rooney isn't a great goalscorer but he's a scorer of great goals. that equaliser was special from him.

is that 3-1

rooney scored awoof! liverpool are shyte.

cheiiii, they disallowed it. rooney's smile gave him away. rooney is not smart. he's supposed to celebrate away & make officials believe goal was clean.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 05, 2014
Dang, we suck at officiating soccer LOL how can that be a goal grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Nemesis83: Dang, we suck at officiating soccer LOL how can that be a goal grin grin grin

it was disallowed.
rooney is a twit. i wonder if he would have smiled if we were still losing 0-1.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:34am On Aug 05, 2014
play-a-maker!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:36am On Aug 05, 2014
Leyqute: play-a-maker!

you saw how slow rooney was to latch on to that through pass? rooney needs liposuction. grin

is rooney playing for liverpool now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:44am On Aug 05, 2014
Rooney...79 mins

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (14261) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Panther7(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.