Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,598 members, 7,895,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8963643 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (14261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
coogar:

he played higher when he confessed himself he wasn't the real number-9 in the area. so who's the real-9 for liverpool then, was it emenike?

elampawa - you are a fücking disgrace.
in your stüpid images you stole from ZM, sturridge wasn't on the pitch when suarez was in the centre forward position, how does that connect to the argument?

the question is - where did suarez play when sturridge was on the pitch?

Look at the man who told us few days ago that the press quote what they like.

Coogar, why art thou so confused? You have tortoise and tortoise so tayyyyyyyyyyyy you tortoised your own sense.

* I have given you facts upon facts. I gave you a link to Suarez 31 starts from CF. I have given you evidence that he played as a CF. But you maradonad yourself to think he was a right winger. Self delusionnnn!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
elampiro:
Look at the man who told us few days ago that the press quote what they like.

Coogar, why art thou so confused? You have tortoise and tortoise so tayyyyyyyyyyyy you tortoised your own sense.

are you an idiöt?
suarez was quoted clearly - he said "i am not the real number-9". that's present continuos tense. you said he was referring to the last 2 games. if he was, then his answer would have been "i was not the real number-9."

the use of english has exposed your illiteracy yet again. woe betide oshiomole & igbinedion for denying you your rights to quality education. you are so poor in spirit, your dreams are in black & white.

* I have given you facts upon facts. I gave you a link to Suarez 31 starts from CF. I have given you evidence that he played as a CF. But you maradonad yourself to think he was a right winger. Self delusionnnn!!!

and when suarez started as CF, where was sturridge? suarez himself confessed he is not the real 9 & you cannot have 2 players in the same exact position. sturridge was the furthest player to mignolet. suarez darted deep & wide.

elampiro - one suarez interview has exposed you as a fraud, a pathological liar & a scumbag!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
^^

Tortoise. Kpele. See more below. Yet to find where Suarez played on the wide and Sturridge in the middle. Suarez always the arrow or at worst both level.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
I have published almost all Liverpool matches with top 6 or 7 teams. Including two lower teams. Where has Suarez even played in the wing. Yet they want us to think he scored 30+ goals from the wing.

I beg I have things to do with my precious time and life. This isn't funny anymore. This is a bad habit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
elampiro: I have published almost all Liverpool matches with top 6 or 7 teams. Including two lower teams. Where has Suarez even played in the wing. Yet they want us to think he scored 30+ goals from the wing.

I beg I have things to do with my precious time and life. This isn't funny anymore. This is a bad habit.

you lost when suarez himself said he isn't the number 9. ZM cannot know better than the striker himself. go home, tell your wife to apply balm to the body blows you received tonight.

unless you can find any sturridge interview where he said suarez is the number 9, just shut it & go to bed. even liverpool fans were discussing it in the link below when an article suggested sturridge is more of the big game player & suarez is a flat-track bully.

http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/356691-Who-is-the-big-game-player-Sturridge-or-Suarez-Check-this-out

liverpool fans all agreed sturridge was usually the player furthest on the pitch. suarez would drop deep, dribble his way to the front & feed his strike partner the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
coogar:

you lost when suarez himself said he isn't the number 9. ZM cannot know better than the striker himself. go home, tell your wife to apply balm to the body blows you received tonight. unless you can find any sturridge interview that says suarez is the number 9, just shut it & go to bed.

I have produced his data from two credible sources.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
elampiro:

I have produced his data from two credible sources.

but they can never know better than suarez. find us an interview where sturridge says suarez is number-9 or where sturridge said he's number-10. shikena!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
coogar:

but they can never know better than suarez. find us an interview where sturridge says suarez is number-9 or where sturridge said he's number-10. shikena!

That disjointed interview? Where they had to refer to another interview perhaps conducted by another journalist? Perhaps Suarez poor English? Looks to me he was trying to say Sturridge is a natural number 9. Not really that he has been playing 9. It could also mean that he referred to a just finished match.

You compare that with verifiable records?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
elampiro:

That disjointed interview? Where they had to refer to another interview perhaps conducted by another journalist? Perhaps Suarez poor English? Looks to me he was trying to say Sturridge is a natural number 9. Not really that he has been playing 9. It could also mean that he referred to a just finished match.

You compare that with verifiable records?

you are a disgrace to all the people of edo state. why is it so difficult for you to admit you are clueless? he wasn't saying sturrudge is the natural-9, he said sturridge is the number-9 in their set up & how it's important for him to always be in the box.

suarez is the hard worker that drops deep & dribbles everything in his way into the opponents box. sturridge mostly sits on the shoulder of the last defender. that's what suarez is explaining & he even said he felt less pressure whenever he was about to start a match cos sturrudge now carries the responsibility to score the goals!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2014
coogar:

you are a disgrace to all the people of edo state. why is it so difficult for you to admit you are clueless? he wasn't saying sturrudge is the natural-9, he said sturridge is the number-9 in their set up & how it's important for him to always be in the box.

suarez is the hard worker that drops deep & dribbles everything in his way into the opponents box. sturridge mostly sits on the shoulder of the last defender. that's what suarez is explaining & he even said he felt less pressure whenever he was about to start a match cos sturrudge now carries the responsibility to score the goals!

OMG!!! That interview was published Oct 25 2013. Just after Suarez returned from suspension and his first three league games for Liverpool.

The Pope must hear this!!!!!!!!

How can you even think of using such to define the whole season? Sturridge had played as the striker in 5 matches during Suarez suspension. They only had three matches together before the interview was published. There were still 30 matches to be played. Gosh! I give up.

* Also,You should be ashamed of yourself not to know that the interview may have been edited from it's disjointed original (bad) taste .

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:13am On Aug 09, 2014
I guess Vidal's coming to United are no more slim to none!

He is a beast of a midfielder and would do us a world of good. I feel he will even adapt quickly to the pace of the EPL. If managed well with the other Midfielders he will excel. LVG is capable of doing that.

Yaya seems to be a beast of a player for city when doing it against lower teams but has always been found wanting in europe. But even with his being found wanting against big teams in the EPL he has helped City to two trophies in 3years, many clubs wouldn't mind that. The end justifies his dominance of the supposed lower teams in the EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 09, 2014
codedguy1: I guess Vidal's coming to United are no more slim to none!
He is a beast of a midfielder and would do us a world of good. I feel he will even adapt quickly to the pace of the EPL. If managed well with the other Midfielders he will excel. LVG is capable of doing that.
Yaya seems to be a beast of a player for city when doing it against lower teams but has always been found wanting in europe. But even with his being found wanting against big teams in the EPL he has helped City to two trophies in 3years, many clubs wouldn't mind that. The end justifies his dominance of the supposed lower teams in the EPL.
Ain't nothing changed.
Stil nothing concrete on the transfer except rumours.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2014
StarBoard:
Ain't nothing changed.
Stil nothing concrete on the transfer except rumours.

Guy! I just want the guy to join us. It will only make us stronger and it would somehow give us confidence in europe when we meet the likes of Real, Barca, Bayern and some of those stubborn teams like Ath Madrid and PSG.

Blind won't be a bad addition also.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2014
codedguy1:

Guy! I just want the guy to join us. It will only make us stronger and it would somehow give us confidence in europe when we meet the likes of Real, Barca, Bayern and some of those stubborn teams like Ath Madrid and PSG.

Feel you sir.
I want him as well.
its just a little too obvious that we are still dancing around without making any definite effort to signing him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2014
It's now Di maria and Benatia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2014
codedguy1:

Europe?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2014
Keky: Europe?
grin grin grin

Next two seasons things na......sh1t happens!

United for life.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2014
chrisley024: It's now Di maria and Benatia
Really?
When is this merry go round of jumping from one target to the other going to end?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2014
I can't wait for the season to start (next weekend)...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2014
Keky: Europe?

grin grin grin grin

Abeg no blame me jawe, I still can't believe we are not it europe. Its strange na. Chai, I been wan say "e no better for Moyes" but make I leave am.

Ok it means we have a good chance in d EPL with no games in europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2014
StarBoard:
Really?
When is this merry go round of jumping from one target to the other going to end?
Even Song has been added.

I pray for the closure of transfer window
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2014
EXCLUSIVE: The Ajax midfielder reveals there has been no serious interest from the European giants but admits he would find it difficult to reject any potential advances

"Of course, it's flattering when you're linked with clubs like Manchester United and Barcelona," Blind told Goal.

"It would be very hard to turn down these kind of clubs. But there's no serious interest as of yet.

"You can never make promises in football. When you make a promise, you have to stick to it. There are plenty of players who promise to stay and then leave after all. I am keeping my options open. I am very happy in Amsterdam and at Ajax, but you never know what could happen."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2014/08/09/5018947/daley-blind-it-would-be-very-hard-to-turn-down-manchester-united-?CMPID=FBINT=140809_daleyblind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
c'mon!woodward..we havnt seen anything in d 'space'u told us 2 watch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
chrisley024: Even Song has been added.

I pray for the closure of transfer window
Soon we would be linked again with Henrik Larsson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Just seen a tweet about Cuadrado to UTD for GBP 35m... his manager having talks with UTD.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
RuuDie: Just seen a tweet about Cuadrado to UTD for GBP 35m... his manager having talks with UTD.

£30m
so they say
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wat do we need Cuadrado for? Which position?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
RW of course
I hear he plays various positions as well
me sef don tire to hear hear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
D guy dribbles n jams players

Thought we're fine on d RWB with Rafa, Val n Young?
Unless one of them is going
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2014

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Belovedd: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
watch man utd game play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Belovedd: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (14261) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iamharkinwaley, Oasis007(m), DeeScan, olabode89(m), Shegzdave and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.