Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,601 members, 7,895,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8963750 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (14261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

Last season

CL semi 1 Bundesliga team, 1 EPL team
CL quarters 2 Bundesliga team 2 EPL teams
CL 2nd round 4 Bundesliga teams 4 EPl teams

2 seasons ago
CL final 2 Bundesliga teams 0 EPL teams

Uncle pls tell us another story

LOL we gave argued this all before. Just when i thought i was out......you are trying to PULL ME BACK IN cheesy
lai lai. meanwhile this Rory guy don chop winch oo.
Dayo who is the better golfer the UK Citizen known as Rory Mcilroy OR the German citizen known as Martin Kaymer? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
afrodoc:

LOL we gave argued this all before. Just when i thought i was out......you are trying to PULL ME BACK IN cheesy
lai lai. meanwhile this Rory guy don chop winch oo.
Dayo who is the better golfer the UK Citizen known as Rory Mcilroy OR the German citizen known as Martin Kaymer? grin

Always remember the golden rule.

Deutschland uber allez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dayokanu is the only black member of the KKK

If the Nazis had conquered Africa, Raumdeuter would be holding public office by now.

Only a brain-dead Uncle Ruckus wannabe would claim that he would buy Tiote over Yaya at Real Madrid.

Tiote?

Really?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
This thread just dey dey bloody all the time... o ga oh!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

Always remember the golden rule.

Deutschland uber allez

lwkmd. if you can't be frank at least be earnest cheesy

Rory or Kaymer?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
coogar:

you are the stark illiterate.....
what is the meaning of coutinho & sterling becoming regular? when have they ever been irregular? are you out of your mind?

so when suarez was the CF, where was sturridge? a midfielder? opta said sturrudge appeared 26 times & played 26 times as a CF. look at the image i posted & stop lying to us.

i have shown opta formation that placed suarez wide with sturridge in the centre. those were some of their big games last season - against spurs & arsenal.

at least show us one evidence that sturridge was a winger like you lied to us. high concentration of lies must have coagulated the semën that made you. that was how you lied last night too in the face of clear stats that lampard was better than scholes.

i don't even know whether to call you a pathological liar or a raving stark illiterate. stats you cannot read. cognitive reasoning - you lack it. from one side of your lips, it's a fluid 3. from another side, suarez was the CF.

almost 3 years of posting on NL & your deductive reasoning continues to decline. you are now worse than when you first emerged from the wilderness called facebook sports page. i suggest you go back there again for a comprehensive brain reset.

Tortoise, Suarez was a CF. I have proven you wrong over and over again that your opta is shyte when it comes to formation.

My argument was that Suarez scored his goals from strikers position. Chikena!!!

You are worst liar ever since creation. Illiterate. If you were taken into prehistory era, you would still be an ignoramus. What a pity. Mr Tortoise, you are irredeemable in your crooked ways.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nihilist: Dayokanu is the only black member of the KKK

If the Nazis had conquered Africa, Raumdeuter would be holding public office by now.

Only a brain-dead Uncle Ruckus wannabe would claim that he would buy Tiote over Yaya at Real Madrid.

Tiote?

Really?

I am telling you. Tiote?
Dayo your beloved Germans produced Hitler and allowed Napoleon to piss all over their kingdoms,dethrone their kings record his greatest victories on their soil and reconstitute their territories.
The British on the other hand were the last bastion of civilization against those 2 despots. Dayo say thank you to William Pitt the Younger and Winston Churchill......give honor to whom its due grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
elampiro:
Tortoise, Suarez was a CF. I have proven you wrong over and over again that your opta is shyte when it comes to formation.
My argument was that Suarez scored his goals from strikers position. Chikena!!!

you are a plonker!
given that 80% of all football players score their goals around the penalty area, it then makes them strikers. every time vidic has scored for man utd in the box, it means he's a striker.

you are a disgrace to the people that contributed the sex cells that made your conception possible. from coutinho/sterling aren't regular to suarez scoring all his goals in a striker position.....what idiocy is left for you to display?

You are worst liar ever since creation. Illiterate. If you were taken into prehistory era, you would still be an ignoramus. What a pity. Mr Tortoise, you are irredeemable in your crooked ways.

says the man that told us lampard dusted scholes in a simple statistic presented. in the gathering of people accursed with down syndrome, you would be the life president.

explain to us when coutinho/sterling were irregular. cheesy grin

bleacher report:
Even if Liverpool don't go on to win the league or that trident is broken up, this season will live on in the collective memory because this is a side that attacks with such verve that to witness it is to feel a visceral thrill.

Yet perhaps the most intriguing aspect of the front three is the fact that Brendan Rodgers can deploy them in varying configurations.

The basic line-up is for Sturridge to be central, Suarez to float off him to one side and Sterling take up a wide position on the other, but there are options, and that's what makes Liverpool so devastating.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1998440-analysing-the-genius-of-liverpools-suarez-sturridge-sterling-combination

elampawa is a disgrace!
on a more serious sports forum where trolls are prohibited, elampawa would have been weeded off with a life ban.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
afrodoc:

lwkmd. if you can't be frank at least be earnest cheesy

Rory or Kaymer?

Even if I have never seen them before

His Nationality would be the answer.

Whichever of them is German is the better one, not just slightly but by far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
afrodoc:

I am telling you. Tiote?
Dayo your beloved Germans produced Hitler and allowed Napoleon to piss all over their kingdoms,dethrone their kings record his greatest victories on their soil and reconstitute their territories.
The British on the other hand were the last bastion of civilization against those 2 despots. Dayo say thank you to William Pitt the Younger and Winston Churchill......give honor to whom its due grin

Dayokanu has a shrine to Hitler in his bedroom.

His son's middle name is Adolf, and his family sings the German national anthem during morning devotion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

Even if I have never seen them before

His Nationality would be the answer.

Whichever of them is German is the better one, not just slightly but by far.

priceless. i had to quote this for the sake of posterity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
coogar:

elampawa is a disgrace!
on a more serious sports forum where trolls are prohibited, elampawa would have been weeded off with a life ban.

Tortoise, you are a disgrace. Is bleecher report better than what you saw your self?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
afrodoc:

I am telling you. Tiote?

At least they didnt come to colonize Nigeria unlike Churchills ancestors who came to pillage my Yorubaland.

Even elampiros ppl were not spared in Bini. If not for elams fore fathers pace and pawa, he for don dey answer Toby on sugarcane plantation in Barbados

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
A
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
elampiro:

Tortoise, you are a disgrace. Is bleecher report better than what you saw your self?

no, how can they be? it's run by hypocritical twäts that trained you on facebook forum so they shouldn't be taken serious.

you are by far the most weak-minded human being this forum has ever produced. your IQ has been stuck on a single-digit since you were born. someone needs to go to alaba market & get a signal booster to power your IQ.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

At least they didnt come to colonize Nigeria unlike Churchills ancestors who came to pillage my Yorubaland.

Even elampiros ppl were not spared in Bini. If not for elams fore fathers pace and pawa, he for don dey answer Toby on sugarcane plantation in Barbados

You have forgotten that the Germans were in Africa? They lost Cameroon, Togo,Tangayika and Namibia after the British had pummeled them (as usual) in the world war.
Anyway maybe they were too busy frying those 6 MILLION JEWS u know?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

Even elampiros ppl were not spared in Bini. If not for elams fore fathers pace [/b]and [b]pawa, he for don dey answer Toby on sugarcane plantation in Barbados

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

I kid you not. This was the text a random stranger sent me after the world cup finals

"My ñame is Brian I was the tall guy cheering for Argentina but your passion bleeds....love it! Cheers!"

Of course with my pictures to go with it. *I did the Robben power slide in the bar after the Gotze goal*

No doubt as to what kind of bar that was, if a random stranger manages to get your phone number, and send you pictures of yourself, while introducing himself as the 'tall guy'

Dayokanu you better stay in Texas, your activities are illegal in our great country...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhelake: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yaya won't make the Madrid team because they won't allow him bump forward, what other rubbish won't people say on here, The same team Khedira had a starting shirt pre-injury, what does Khedira does than bump forward?? Sometimes ehn...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nihilist:

No doubt as to what kind of bar that was, if a random stranger manages to get your phone number, and send you pictures of yourself, while introducing himself as the 'tall guy'

Dayokanu you better stay in Texas, your activities are illegal in our great country...

BUSTED!!!
OH BOY EEEEE cheesy
Hmmmmm no wonder Dayo is a Nazi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pkasso(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
raumdeuter:
LWKMD! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
afrodoc:

You have forgotten that the Germans were in Africa? They lost Cameroon, Togo,Tangayika and Namibia after the British had pummeled them (as usual) in the world war.
Anyway maybe they were too busy frying those 6 MILLION JEWS u know?

Yorubaland doesnt extend to Tanganyika, Cameroun Namibia etc. Let them pick their beef with whoever plundered their land
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
meanwhile e be like this tiger woods don finish sha. i hope he is not doing a torres on his fans? sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
coogar:

you are a plonker!
given that 80% of all football players score their goals around the penalty area, it then makes them strikers. every time vidic has scored for man utd in the box, it means he's a striker.

you are a disgrace to the people that contributed the sex cells that made your conception possible. from coutinho/sterling aren't regular to suarez scoring all his goals in a striker position.....what idiocy is left for you to display?

says the man that told us lampard dusted scholes in a simple statistic presented. in the gathering of people accursed with down syndrome, you would be the life president.

explain to us when coutinho/sterling were irregular. cheesy grin

elampawa is a disgrace!

Mr Tortoise,

Swansea.
The front three was once again re-shuffled, this time Suarez used through the middle and Sturridge narrow on the right.
http://tomkinstimes.com/2014/02/liverpool-4-swansea-3-in-depth-tactical-analysis/

Everton
All three of Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling interchanged at various points but we were most dangerous with Sturridge left, Sterling right and Suarez central. Sturridge and Sterling's job is either to drop into midfield to overload Everton's defensive midfield or make a diagonal run in behind from a wide position.* Suarez's job is either to drop into midfield or to occupy the centre backs, he tends to make later runs in behind, generally when we approach the penalty area. No two men do the same job at the same time, the variety keeps it difficult to defend against. They are supported by the midfield runs of Henderson and Coutinho, who also do a vital job of linking between Gerrard and the front 3. Here are some examples:
http://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/1wnxpb/some_tactical_analysis_of_the_derby/

Shape

We lined up 4-3-3 and they lined up 4-2-3-1. This meant our players mirrored each other throughout the pitch during our defensive phase reducing Everton's attacks into a series of one on one battles. Making the pitch look like this.

When in our offensive phase, Sturridge or Suarez would drop into the area of a traditional number 10, whilst the other occupied the centre halves and Henderson and Coutinho also attacked the number 10 space from deeper. Hence the somewhat unpopular "two number 9 and a halfs" Rodgersism. The result being that we overloaded McCarthy and Barry 3 to 2 when we attacked because neither Everton's centrebacks or Joss Stones were willing to be pulled so far out of defence by Suarez/Sturridge. More on this later
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

Yorubaland doesnt extend to Tanganyika, Cameroun Namibia etc. Let them pick their beef with whoever plundered their land

oh ok thats the origin of your beef with them? forgive and forget na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ayagayagayagayo hey, ayagayagayagayo.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
elampiro, stop disgracing man utd fans with your facebook immaturity. grow up & learn from your masters.

SUAREZ: WHY I AM HAPPY WITH DANIEL

Luis Suarez today outlined why he is savouring being part of one of the world's most prolific partnerships with Daniel Sturridge, and offered his insight into why they’re so deadly when combining for Liverpool.

The duo have formed a devastating strike force for the Reds since Sturridge arrived at the club in January, plundering 17 goals and countless assists between them.

The pair were at it again against Newcastle last weekend, with Suarez teeing up his fellow forward for Liverpool's equaliser at St James' Park, and the Uruguayan is thrilled with their link-up.

The No.7 told Liverpoolfc.com: "I am so happy because when you have a very good striker, and a very good partner, for defenders it is difficult because they have to give their attention to two players - not just one.

"If maybe two defenders come towards me, this creates space for Danny. This is important not just for me, but for the team and our confidence.

"He is a very good player. He had difficult moments at Chelsea and City, but this is a good time for him and I am so happy with him."

In a recent interview about working in tandem with Suarez, Sturridge described the partnership as a 'beautiful thing'.

Liverpool's Salto-born forward believes there is more to come from the pair - and insists it's something they're working tirelessly on to achieve.

Nonetheless, Suarez is eager to point out there is much more to the attacking vigour of Brendan Rodgers' side than just the front pairing.

"We are trying for progression," he said. "He is 24 and I am 26, so we are trying our best to progress for the future of the club.

"We know in the last few seasons, Liverpool have been not been in the Champions League and we know we can help the team challenge for the top four."

Suarez added: "We will try our best [to improve], but Liverpool is not only Suarez and Sturridge - it's the whole team.

"When I was banned, Iago was playing, Philippe has been playing and although now he is injured, he will come back and help the team. We've also had other players come back, like Johnson, and this is important for us."

Sturridge's goal at Newcastle was his 20th for Liverpool in just 26 appearances, making him the fastest player in Liverpool's history to reach the milestone since Fred Pagnam in 1915.

Asked if the presence of another goal-getter in the team changed his mentality when stepping out onto the pitch, Suarez joked: "Yes, because the responsibility is with him now - not me!

"Whether Danny scores, I score, or Stevie or another player scores, I am so happy and so are the team.

"When you have one man in the area, it's more important. I am not a real No.9 in the area, but Daniel is more so and that's important for me and the team."

Between them, the duo have managed 36 shots on goal so far in the Barclays Premier League this season.

Suarez feels he and Sturridge are on the same wavelength when it comes to getting efforts in on goal inside the box.

"For a striker, it's more difficult [to look for a teammate]," he explained. "In the area, you're concentrating on yourself and shooting at goal.

"If he shoots or if I shoot, we are both strikers and we understand. We can discuss it on the pitch, but we work really well together."

Suarez has previous experience of attacking in tandem for his team - the former Ajax star struck up a prolific understanding with Klaas-Jan Huntelaar during their time together at the Dutch club.

He's confident, however, 'the SAS', as they've been dubbed by fans, have what it takes to surpass his double-act efforts in Amsterdam.

"Three or four years or more ago, when I played with Klaas-Jan Huntelaar at Ajax, he had a very good partnership with me," said Suarez.

"Now, with Daniel we are trying our best and we can improve. Maybe in a few years I will be able to say my best partnership was with Daniel Sturridge, especially if we can continue to progress."

So...would Suarez ever contemplate swapping celebrations?

"No, never!" he laughed. "After he scores, he dances and I like that because I also have a celebration. When a striker scores, it makes him so happy."

if bleacherreport & opta lied about suarez's starting position, did suarez also lie about himself? grin cheesy

elampawa is a disgrace to football punditry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
^^

Suarez even played higher.

Ukwu!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
See evidence up there and stop talking. Suarez may have said that after one or two matches of shuffling. I have gi en you countless concrete proof.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
elampiro: ^^

Suarez even played higher.

Ukwu!!!

he played higher when he confessed himself he wasn't the real number-9 in the area. so who's the real-9 for liverpool then, was it emenike?

elampawa - you are a fücking disgrace.
in your stüpid images you stole from ZM, sturridge wasn't on the pitch when suarez was in the centre forward position, how does that connect to the argument?

the question is - where did suarez play when sturridge was on the pitch?

elampiro: See evidence up there and stop talking. Suarez may have said that after one or two matches of shuffling. I have gi en you countless concrete proof.

shut the fück up, you homoerötic lunatic....he might have said that after 1 or 2 matches my foot! his english is as clear as daylight. suarez said himself he is not the real number-9 for liverpool. he just gets the license to roam when sturridge drifts wide according to the pattern the game dictates.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
So you guys haven't noticed that you are both right? cheesy

The Sturridge-Suarez-Sterling combo was so fluid that they played and interchanged across the frontline.

You guys are like Batman and the Joker. You need each other cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nihilist: So you guys haven't noticed that you are both right? cheesy

The Sturridge-Suarez-Sterling combo was so fluid that they played and interchanged across the frontline.

You guys are like Batman and the Joker. You need each other cheesy

the fluidity is not the debate here but the positions the duo took during games. football is forever fluid. was ronaldo a striker when he scored 42 goals for man utd?

that's elampawa's argument - since ronaldo scored that much - it must mean he stood as a centre forward on the shoulders of the last defender of the opposing team. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (14261) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07, eph12(m), YoungB1a(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.