Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,108 members, 7,967,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby (13050 Views)

Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by ronkebp(f): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Naijaklef, if you still love your wife, go and carry her and your daughter away from her mother's place, and make sure you go with your own family, if family does not work, then add police men ontop, if your wife is no longer interested in the marraige, then that is a different story entirely, the way i see it, it is a battle between husband and wife.
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
If for any reason your daughter is mutilated, Dont hesitate to call the police and lock both MIL and wife in jail for the rest of their lives
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by coogar: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
dayokanu:

If for any reason your daughter is mutilated, Dont hesitate to call the police and lock both MIL and wife in jail for the rest of their lives

i wish i could have this evil woman as my mother-in-law.
she would be eating watery beans in a military cell by now. this op is a mumu. the biggest mumu ever.
your daughter is about to be abused - a scar she would never forget and you are sitting down and taking your case to a church. . . .

man up and go get your daughter!
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by solihu(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2012
All I can see here is, a man deeply in love with his wife.
I commend your effort seriously, from what I've gathered, luvbird is your wife's sister?

Apparently, you don't get along with your inlaws. What you need to do now is:

find a way to reach to your wife and have a real heart to heart talk with her. I must stress it here, that on no circumstance should you yell at her or sound so terse.

Let her know you still love her, family interferance is what you have a problem with. I understand your bitterness. But, please have a leash on it, till you get her word, positive or not. If all fails, my brother, sad as it may sound, let it go! Love, should flow naturally and from both persons involved!

Carry on with your life!

Goodluck!
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by NaJoke2000: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2012
luvbird:

Dnt u smel a rat in dis issue?, d lady in ?was bleedin after delivery,she nided blood bt her hubby had hepatitis b virus,he said she shuld drink ugwu and yogurt,i am aware of d situation he abandon his wife and baby dat we're sick in the hospital 2 go do naming ceremony in his father's compd on his mother's order,he has bin told 2 come 2 inlaws place 2 explian y he did d naming ceremony regardless of their health bt he says he won't come dat his wifey shuld meet him in an eatery wit d child he abandon, now tel me all u vipers if u we're left in d hospital sick with ur baby sick and ur father comes 2 take u since ur huby went 2 do namin ceremony regardless of ur health wud u insist on stayin in d hospital,u vipers leave the mil she is innocent.

@luvbird,
Haba! Haba! Haba! , this MIL & her family has a big problem!
U r askin the father of the child to come and explain in your house why he did the naming ceremony of his child.
, this is madness! , that's ridiculous!  

Some1 to nids to teach this pple some lessons, I wished they r my inlaws.
Rubbish!

@luvbird,
if u r the wife,i will advice you to go back your husband house. That's your home.
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by Lexoria: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2012
What are y'all saying?A husband that left his blood-sapped wife and child to go and throw a party instead of being at their bed-side doing whatever possible to make sure they return to normal health?And y'all are still blaming his inlaws for taking their daughter home.If the girl and child die now,y'all will come on NL and start raining ur fake curses on the man.Haba,Nigerians,think with your head plsssss.
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by Naijaklef: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
Lexoria:

What are y'all saying?A husband that left his blood-sapped wife and child to go and throw a party instead of being at their bed-side doing whatever possible to make sure they return to normal health?And y'all are still blaming his inlaws for taking their daughter home.If the girl and child die now,y'all will come on NL and start raining ur fake curses on the man.Haba,Nigerians,think with your head plsssss.

@Lexoria,
she was blood-sapped and the hospital decided to discharge her to go her parents place to get more blood abi? grin i dey laugh oooo!
I reserve my comments,
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by luvbird: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2012
Must I b a woman 2 sound like I do?am nt even related,she (wifey) was discharged after receiving 2pints of blood,of which her hubby dnt pay a dime for or search for,d family dnt just tke her,she was discharged and her hubby was throwin a party while mother and child were stil on d hospital bed, as 4 u d hubby I feel sorry 4 u cos instead of raining abusive words on d family u shuld act lik a man and curb ur tougue,u dnt feel ashamed washing ur dirty linen in public,remember at d end of d day wen every1 who said smtin as regards dis issue wud go home 2 deir loved onces bt u wil return 2 an empty house and a cold bed,even if u tke cheap girls or ur 2nd wife it won't b like ur wife u married,dnt u even tink of ur health, u ar infected wit hepatitis,who knows which girl gave u, dis virus is deadlier dan hiv,treat urself,remember lies ar said by stupid pple,accepted by fools and spread by idiots,if u love ur wife spare her dis shame bt if nt carry on,we wil al know if u truly love her and want her
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by MissyB3(f): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2012
luvbird:

Must I b a woman 2 sound like I do?am nt even related,she (wifey) was discharged after receiving 2pints of blood,of which her hubby dnt pay a dime for or search for,d family dnt just tke her,she was discharged and her hubby was throwin a party while mother and child were stil on d hospital bed, as 4 u d hubby I feel sorry 4 u cos instead of raining abusive words on d family u shuld act lik a man and curb ur tougue,u dnt feel ashamed washing ur dirty linen in public,remember at d end of d day wen every1 who said smtin as regards dis issue wud go home 2 deir loved onces bt u wil return 2 an empty house and a cold bed,even if u tke cheap girls or ur 2nd wife it won't b like ur wife u married,dnt u even tink of ur health, u ar infected wit hepatitis,who knows which girl gave u, dis virus is deadlier dan hiv,treat urself,remember lies ar said by silly pple,accepted by fools and spread by idiots,if u love ur wife spare her dis shame bt if nt carry on,we wil al know if u truly love her and want her
Mind your own business . . . or husband, in this case. Let man and wife settle husband & wife issue.
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by Naijaklef: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2012
luvbird:

Must I b a woman 2 sound like I do?am nt even related,she (wifey) was discharged after receiving 2pints of blood,of which her hubby dnt pay a dime for or search for,d family dnt just tke her,she was discharged and her hubby was throwin a party while mother and child were stil on d hospital bed, as 4 u d hubby I feel sorry 4 u cos instead of raining abusive words on d family u shuld act lik a man and curb ur tougue,u dnt feel ashamed washing ur dirty linen in public,remember at d end of d day wen every1 who said smtin as regards dis issue wud go home 2 deir loved onces bt u wil return 2 an empty house and a cold bed,even if u tke cheap girls or ur 2nd wife it won't b like ur wife u married,dnt u even tink of ur health, u ar infected wit hepatitis,who knows which girl gave u, dis virus is deadlier dan hiv,treat urself,remember lies ar said by silly pple,accepted by fools and spread by idiots,if u love ur wife spare her dis shame bt if nt carry on,we wil al know if u truly love her and want her

Hello All Nairalanders, Please let's give LUVBIRD, a round of APPLAUSE! grin
Let give it up to luvbird,THE ODETUNDE MUMUNI ELEBI-NNA OF THE FAMILY,D INFORMATION MINISTER OF THE FAMILY,
Luvbird has also acted wonderfully well in her capacity as the THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE FAMILY. tongue
3 GBOSA!!! ,

@Luvbird,
Firstly,I want to thank you for you advice.It's appreciated.
However,Do u know that "FOOLS JUST TALK BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING"?
Cant you see that you not saying anything other than blabing? Your excuses are not just adding up!
Cant you see that, it's obvious in your posts that you are clearly a HOMEBREAKER looking for a home to destroy because you don't have one?
anyway,i'm not surprised u can''t have one with this kind of BEHAVIOUR.

Ask yourself this sincere question,   how come this guy know so much about what happenned at the hospital
if he truly, he abandoned his wife and child at the hospital?

"AM NOT EVEN RELATED"
Yes,i'm not suprised that you are denying your family!  NOBODY WANTS TO ASSOCIATE WITH A BAD FAMILY! 

Oga CJN Luvbird let me EDUCATE u on this subject matter.

Do you remember that the HEAD of MY FAMILY & some elders came to your house to RESOLVE this issue a DAY before she(my wife) was discharged
and they were harassed by your mother(MIL)? She(MIL) insisted that her decision to take her daugther is FINAL!
This is just a RETALIATION for not accepting her INSTRUCTIONS!!!

HE DID NOT PAY FOR THE BLOOD?
Did they explain to you that the money was paid in my absense because i had to go to WORK
to seek for PERMISSION to extend my LEAVE so that i can TAKE PROPER CARE OF MY WIFE AND MY CHILD?
The money in question about 20k was immediately refunded with APPRECIATION to her FATHER(FIL) when i got back to the hospital.
However,he didn''t collect the money for reason best known to him.

Did she tell you that even at work i constantly called her and the Hospital Lab Officer that was testing the blood samples?
I gave the lab officer some extra cash to make sure that all blood samples were properly tested.

Do you remember that the mother(MIL) was complaining that i gave her(my wife) INSTRUCTIONS to see and check the test result before taking blood?
As if the instruction was for my safety.

Did they tell you that i paid for the test that was conducted in hospital. Did she tell you that I paid for the first blood tranfusion that was later
rejected by her?

WE WILL KNOW IF YOU LOVE UR WIFE AND TRULY WANT HER
Is it obvious? Listen to urself. grin
I have to CONVINCE you & others,that i love my wife that i married and lived peacefully with? 

We have to LEAVE our LIVES as Husband and Wife by your OWN RULES?
We have to COMPLY to your standards?
U have been misleading my WIFE with kinds of trash!

so,if you discover that i dont LUV her now. wld u now give her out to SOMEBODY THAT WLD BOW TO YOUR OWN RULES abi? grin

Oga CJN LUVBIRD,
I dont mean to insult u.APOLOGIES. But U need to get Married first then we will start discussing on the same level.
However,the TRUTH must be TOLD so that you dont mislead evryone here!

MESSAGE TO DARLING MY WIFE
Even though you decided to abandon the LUV that we shared and decided to go with your PARENTS.
I still LUV U and i still her LOVE more even more with MY CHILD.
Please be steadfast in your PRAYERS! This is a battle we need to overcome to enjoy our Marriage Jere!  Iyawo Mi Atata!

Abeg when you done with ur family motivated ASYLUM,
PLEASE COME BACK HOME! grin

1 Like

Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by coogar: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2012
naijaklef on fire!!!!
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by dare2think: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2012
This is just getting messier!

luvbird:

Must I b a woman 2 sound like I do?am nt even related,she (wifey) was discharged after receiving 2pints of blood,of which her hubby dnt pay a dime for or search for,d family dnt just tke her,she was discharged and her hubby was throwin a party while  mother and child were stil on d hospital bed, as 4 u d hubby I feel sorry 4 u cos instead of raining abusive words on d family u shuld act lik a man and curb ur tougue,u dnt feel ashamed washing ur dirty linen in public,remember at d end of d day wen every1 who said smtin as regards dis issue wud go home 2 deir loved onces bt u wil return 2 an empty house and a cold bed,even if u tke cheap girls or ur 2nd wife it won't b like ur wife u married,dnt u even tink of ur health, u ar infected wit hepatitis,who knows which girl gave u, dis virus is deadlier dan hiv,treat urself,remember lies ar said by silly pple,accepted by fools and spread by idiots,if u love ur wife spare her dis shame bt if nt carry on,we wil al know if u truly love her and want her

Erm, what if it was the wife?

Luvbird, it is obvious that you are part of the problem.
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by ibobabe(f): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2012
I feel terrible for the new baby.
Please Madam Naijaklef,two wrongs don't make a right.Please try and reconcile with Babaklef for your beautiful baby's sake.

Oga Poster,have you considered the fact that your wife is upset because she discovered you have Hep B?She must have found out at the hospital which you said is where her problem began.I noticed that you skipped both accusations.Did you play away match?Did you get a blood transfusion?Are you using heroin or anything that has to do with shooting up with needles?Are you swapping saliva with someone or do you have a wound that you rubbed with the wound of an infected person??I even listed some ridiculous stuff as these are the only ways to contact Hep B and i am sorry to say that ermm the most likely scenario is "that thing"

If "the thing"  is the reason and your wife knows,you can see why she packed and followed her mother.She just gave birth and was in a very vulnerable state.If she got the news there and then told her family members who hate you,they would encourage her to leave.So it's best to settle with your wife first as per the ,

They were very wrong to take the child away though and i hope you both come to a decent agreement that will give the baby the home she deserves.
Meanwhile, if you are doing that thing, stop it and get treated.
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by NaJoke2000: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2012
From what NaijaKlef and Luvbird wrote, All I see is family influence 4rm d wife's family.
They just want to ruin her marriage because of their selfish interest. The poor lady has not realised it yet.
I pray it doesn't realise it late.

@Luvbird,
U can only b of help to the couple wen u stop sticking ur nose into deir affairs! U claim nt 2 be related but u seem to have half-baked details.
U concluded on these false excuses.

Mind your business!
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by NaJoke2000: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2012

d family dnt just tke her,she was discharged and her hubby was throwin a party while mother and child were stil on d hospital bed

@lovebird,
Na wah for u ooooo.
She was discharged and the same time on sick bed!!! Ur story get K-leg joo!

Also, d u tink d hospital would discharge somebody dat is not fit for d parent to take home? For her to be discharged then she's okay!

U see say d oko- iyawo dey tell u say una take I'm pikin, u dey here dey yarn cold bed and hep b.

If u r truly concerned then be on d part of solution not problem.

we wil al know if u truly love her and want her
Where was d luv wen she decided to abandon her marriage and go with her parent? Now u want babaklef whom ur pple has been deprived of his baby to carry luv for head.
See ur yourself.

No vex oooo, Na u wetin u write we dey read!

we wil al know if u truly love her and want her
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by amodaade: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
emmatok:

LOL,

She (MIL) has no right to take another mans child.

The child belongs to both parties (husband and wife) and not MIL.

If she is needed  they (husband and wife) will call on her, not her imposing herself.

And what the MIL did is shameful and totally wrong in all ramifications.

I tell you some father in-laws will not hesitate to send their daughter and the child back to her husband, cos it is bad and shameful to the family.

Now the MIL is gradually turning the innocent child to a [b]Bastard(A child whose birth lacks legal legitimacy)[/b].

Shameless people.

You may be right. maybe the baby is not rightfully his baby. you never can say.
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by Migurl: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
teskyg: @ poster.Report the case at the police and showing all valid documents to prove ur case.Then go with the police,collect ur child and let ur mum look after the child.
I hope the mans mum who'll take care of that baby has breast milk or else that child will see hell.
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by Richie77: 5:50am On Apr 10, 2020
some mother in-laws are devilish . talk with the father first. if to no avail, use force . the mother in-law must be crazy.
Re: Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 10, 2020
MissyB3:

Even if that were the case, it's not reason enough for a mother to meddle in her daughter's marriage and walk her out of it.
If it's that bad, the daughter should be able to make the decision herself. . .
If she lacks the capacity to, then she had no business getting married in the first place.

Poster,
Go over to your MIL's place and get your baby by fire - by force. . .Your wife can remain with her mother if she wants.
As much as I agree with you boss...the wife cannot remain with her family cos the guy hinted he paid her bride price.
Many people do not attach "honour" to their marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ever Worn The Same Dress With A Stranger To An Event? / HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job / Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.