Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,117 members, 7,880,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8300147 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by carinmom(f): 9:17pm On May 19, 2016
Haleematm:

i wonder oo my sis. im in my 26th mnth now still no list. money no fit stay in my hand for long.

Lol, your baby will be due early September, try and save before then. My suggestion is if you can't wait any longer just ask them about the list in your next appointment.

May we all have supernatural delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:18pm On May 19, 2016
Mummyejire:

Hello mama get scent leaves as advice, wash well drain the water, take like 8-10 leave add a little salt roll it round on your Palm once the leaves becomes soft a bit roll it and insert into the anus, one part in the anus the remaining outside no push all inside grin, do it preferably in the night and remove the next morning. Dat bullet go disappear sharparly pain inclusive. Do this for like 3-4 night in a roll. Also reduce your medemede intake.

My own don finish!!! I go still chook this one too again Kai!!! It is well...
I no kuku dey chop medemede before oh...

It is well... Thanks ma'am...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:18pm On May 19, 2016
Rukemi291:
I was on admissionm.
Oh my goodness!!!!
Am so soo sorry for your loss.
only GOD knows the reason why he allowed this to happen and I believe he has a bigger and better plan for you.
Take heart dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:20pm On May 19, 2016
Why can't people accept MARCH as a name. We've seen people bearing Sunday, Monday, Friday, Abosede and Odun.
They think because I gave birth in the month of March but March has a meaning, it stands for Itesiwaju, progress, forward, stepping ahead... I'm not changing it, it has come to stay and will fulfill the name.

Meet... March Ayodeji Victor
Our Easter Baby

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:28pm On May 19, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Hehehehehehehehe.d Towel between d vj pls wat is that for?
The pressure of the heat will be direct. It's to make the swollen part come to normal and if one has tears, it will heal immediately. The nurse said the loosen vj during the delivery will be tight and I confirm it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:29pm On May 19, 2016
Rukemi291, my heartfelt condolense to you *take a big bear hug*

It is well with you dear! God will comfort you in this difficult time

Pls endeavor to find out the root cause, ask the doctor as many questions as possible. This will prevent a repeat for you or anyone you know.

- did you develop preeclampsia?
-was their any sign of gestational diabetes?
-Was there a cord around her neck?
Insufficient oxygen is wat makes a newborn turn blue at birth

A Lot is going thru my mind as regards this!

Take heart dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 9:31pm On May 19, 2016
Good evening mamas in the house.

@Rukemi291 sorry for your loss. May Allah swt replenish dat which you have lost. E-hugs.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 9:32pm On May 19, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Aaaaaah.... Welcome back Mummy H...
***Tries to shift closer...
***Scrapes anus on chair...
***Faints...
hahahahhhha! you're such a funny lady.. pele , speedy recovery to ur anus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 9:38pm On May 19, 2016
Rukemi291,so sorry for loss dear. May God give you double for your loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:39pm On May 19, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Please mamas, does anyone want to/know anyone who wants to sell their car

We need a very clean sedan, preferably 2003/2004/2005 model.

A Toyota camry or Honda Accord won't be bad...
It's kinda urgent...

Thank you...

Why don't you check the autos section...you can get some good deals there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 19, 2016
cry Sad news everywhere.
Dear God you who is omniscient. We do not understand everything, but you do. Please comfort everyone who's undergoing any form of tragedy.
Using Rukemi291 as a point of contact to all grieving homes, I pray you give them inner strength. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 9:45pm On May 19, 2016
Omg take heart dear @rukemi291 may God giv u a reason to smile agn soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:47pm On May 19, 2016
@Rukemi291 so sorry for your loss, may God the mighty comforter console you and your family. I pray affliction shall not rise up again and May He restore all that you have lost in many folds. Amen. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 9:49pm On May 19, 2016
Rukemi291:
Thanks Ginaz. I was on admission from Saturday to Monday because I was severely ill. Series of drips and injections.
Anyway, I had a baby girl yesterday but God knows best. We lost her.
We lost my big baby girl. I had her normally. I heard her heartbeat 5 mins before she came out blue......

It's all good. God knows best...
Hmm,so sad,may God perfect all abt u,stay strong...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 9:49pm On May 19, 2016
@Feddy27 my able captain. congrats on ur #teampink. As for me, av been having these symptoms of malaria days really dealing with me for days now, will be going to see my Dr tomorrow morning. As for Lo's gender I am not going to stress myself about dat now cos my first baby really hid her identity until after birth, she kept showing me her bombom on two occasions I went for gender scan. Though I have the feeling this one will be a boy cos the symptoms are direct opposite compared with my first baby. The Lord is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
sayoddy:
Why can't people accept MARCH as a name. We've seen people bearing Sunday, Monday, Friday, Abosede and Odun.
They think because I gave birth in the month of March but March has a meaning, it stands for Itesiwaju, progress, forward, stepping ahead... I'm not changing it, it has come to stay and will fulfill the name.

Meet... March Ayodeji Victor
Our Easter Baby
Ayodeji is screaming 'mummy is overfeeding me, somebody please help grin cheesy grin cheesy
Chubby boy!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:53pm On May 19, 2016
Joysa:

hahahahhhha! you're such a funny lady.. pele , speedy recovery to ur anus
Amen oooooooh mama... AMEN!!!
Mmmuah!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 9:55pm On May 19, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Please mamas, does anyone want to/know anyone who wants to sell their car

We need a very clean sedan, preferably 2003/2004/2005 model.

A Toyota camry or Honda Accord won't be bad...
It's kinda urgent...

Thank you...
Ma'am, I have a Toyota Corolla and a LexusES300 for sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/3071979/super-clean-lexus-es300-sale

And

https://www.nairaland.com/3109513/toks-toyota-corolla-2004-model
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:57pm On May 19, 2016
limsycutey:

Why don't you check the autos section...you can get some good deals there.

Been there for over two hours oh...
The cars are on the high side...

This economy don turn something else...
It is well...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:57pm On May 19, 2016
What a loss. God knows best Rukemi291. Pls be strong and move closer to God at this moment. He will comfort you and wipe away your tears. This time year, you shall carry your twins ijn. Pls take heart
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:59pm On May 19, 2016
Haleematm:

i wonder oo my sis. im in my 26th mnth now still no list. money no fit stay in my hand for long.
26 weeks you meant right?
You should be an August Mum . Please on your next ANC visit, ask for hospital list. It could have been an oversight. Please go and pay that 30k into the bank so you dont misuse it. You need all the money you can raise now for your baby...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 19, 2016
Rukemi291. So sorry for your loss. Being there b4. Understand how you feel. But God blessed me with another princess. She clocked 1 march 20th. By this time next year another baby shall be in your arms hale and healthy. Stay blessed and strong.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:07pm On May 19, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Ayodeji is screaming 'mummy is overfeeding me, somebody please help grin cheesy grin cheesy
Chubby boy!
Mummy is protesting ''The Chubby boy can suck for Africa abeg! On EBF, he's adding weight while mum is lean.''

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:11pm On May 19, 2016
Rukemi291, so so sorry for your loss. May God give you double for your loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:13pm On May 19, 2016
My name is Mofe..... kiss kiss kiss to all the mummies.

Besides "This is not my real face oooo".....***Speaking in Emmanuella's voice***.

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 10:14pm On May 19, 2016
rukemi291, omG!!! so sorry about your loss. only God can comfort u.. e-hugs sister, affliction shall not rise again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:16pm On May 19, 2016
Rukemi291.....So sorry for your loss hon. May God comfort you and give u double.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
i just drank a big cup of zobo boiled with ginger, zobo spice(I no no d name), garlic, unripe pineapple including d peel, & seasoned with sugar & blended unripe pineapple juice... omo, I tot there was no mor space in my tummy ooo but d way my LO dey active ehnnn, hope am safe My whole stomach is just vibrating!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 10:30pm On May 19, 2016
@rukemi295, so sorry for your loss. May the Lord surprise you with double blessings this time next year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 10:31pm On May 19, 2016
@rukemi291, so sorry for your loss. May the Lord surprise you with double blessings this time next year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 10:39pm On May 19, 2016
joychioma19:
dear mama's, please does every first time mum undergo a tear. am really scared. please help a sister calm her bp
Not necessarily, I had my first baby without a tear and she weighed 3.8, she was really big. To me I feel that having a tear or not depends on the expertise of ur Dr.
Just my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2016
lovinam:
Thorpido
Coartem in early pregnancy is not safe.Maybe her doctor is not aware she is pregnant.
She can use chloroquine instead.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.