Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8292168 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:09am On May 20, 2016
Rukemi, my heart goes out to you, its really painful! May Jehovah comfort you dear, may he sooth ur scar and replenish what was lost. You shall have cause to rejoice again( Amen).

Good morning all.... Do have a great weekend mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:12am On May 20, 2016
Emerald22:
my able captain. congrats on ur #teampink. As for me, av been having these symptoms of malaria days really dealing with me for days now, will be going to see my Dr tomorrow morning. As for Lo's gender I am not going to stress myself about dat now cos my first baby really hid her identity until after birth, she kept showing me her bombom on two occasions I went for gender scan. Though I have the feeling this one will be a boy cos the symptoms are direct opposite compared with my first baby. The Lord is our strength.

Pele dear.., It is well with us. Nothing beats good health o, thank God I'm feeling stronger now and back to work. The Lord is your strength.
Your mind has already told you the sex, so be it smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:14am On May 20, 2016
serendipityF:
present my able captain. thank God for ur swift recovery nd congrats on ur #teampink
team october, I greet u all, sure its all going smoothly, may God be with us all.

Teamie, always good to hear from you and thanks for checking up on me. It surely end in praise for all of us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 8:22am On May 20, 2016
feddy27:

Pele dear.., It is well with us. Nothing beats good health o, thank God I'm feeling stronger now and back to work. The Lord is your strength.
Your mind has already told you the sex, so be it smiley
Amen o, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:22am On May 20, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Please share the link for me oo

Here you go:

Facebook group: https://m./1756969157870805?refid=27
She also has a bbm channel: C003E1C14
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 8:25am On May 20, 2016
thorpido:
It depends more on the size of the baby and the birth canal.A good doctor should give you a cut if absolutely necessary rather than let you have a tear. A cut is easier to stitch rather than a tear.

cc:joychioma19.Not every first time mother needs a cut or has a tear.

I agree with you on that too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teal: 8:44am On May 20, 2016
My heart is so heavy reading this @Rukemi. The mighty God will console you please take heart and accept my deepest condolence. You are in my prayer for a double to replace your loss.

Am loving this o @September mamas team blue trending. Supernatural delivery for all mamas in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:49am On May 20, 2016
hajarahbadmus:

@enkaydewdrop I kukuma dey here..lo has silenced me. I'm just on the chilling mode..
The way I feel heavy ehen, I hope I'm not carrying a 5kg baby cos I run breathless sometimes..i have started having mild contractions but na false ones jo..im 37 weeks and one day today. Thanks for the mention
Team June how is the waddling going?
May God make it easy
11days to the month of June...
May mamas, porting is allowed...y'all welcome

It is well mama... 37weeks...see you, see your baby oh... You're there already...
I'll be 35weeks on Sunday... My own journey still far small... Hehehe...
I wish you safe delivery mama... And there shall be no loss... Amen...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:49am On May 20, 2016
olatebony:

You can contact me for cheaper deals ooooo! Mums on a low budget pls holla
If you can, please send me price of all the items u have for sale.
You can use the list up there. Add all you have.
I am in Lagos. Along d line I will ask for pictures of some too.
I was on your page/group n saw very few things. Maybe 5 or so. Or maybe I didn't check well.
Or what's your email.
My email is on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:57am On May 20, 2016
BritneyStacy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao.....funny You! Chai... God please heal her for us ooo
Ama so watch out for your birth story erh. ... cheesy cheesy

Baba God, see how all my sister's are praying for me... Oya please, answer their prayers oh... Heal me and bless them too... Amen... smiley

But wait oh... I'm not that funny jor... grin...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:59am On May 20, 2016
Rukemi291, I share in ur pains my dear. Affliction shall nt rise a second tym. BE STRONG.

Sabi mamas shud help share d cause of dis death of LO afta giving birth naturally. Afread is catching.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 9:12am On May 20, 2016
@Rukemi291 so sorry for your loss. It is well. For your shame you shall have double. Just be strong. God's got your back. Soon You will smile
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:13am On May 20, 2016
Yepeee..... today is going to b a gudday 4 me.

I poo dis mrng heavily n now I'm on it again. Wish more will come leta in d day.

Feeling very light n comfortable. Dancing shoki.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:28am On May 20, 2016
@Cutienik, Enkaydewdrop and Ginababy epele o, i feel u sis on this constipation stuff, if it is just the constipation but no anal fissure it is understandable but once i get constipated like this i know i am in for it, my an... is in deep sh...t. the longer u hold ur poo in the body, the harder it gets and more difficult to pass out, eat plenty fruits first thing in the morning and last thing at night, make smoothie with fruits e.g, cucumber, watermelon, banana, mango, green and red apples, carrots, english pear, etc blend altogether, makes it easier to take all at once especially when chilled, very yummy and u fit even crush your routine drugs in a little quantity to drink.

What i do as an ATC mama is to apply Bonjela on it like 3 times a day, although always hot and peppery but it reliefs and heals it fast, if not that you are preggies i would have said you should get NEO HEALAR herbal suppository, but it CANNOT be used during pregnancy. Pele ur mission is already at permanent site.

wishing you short, swift and sweet deliveries, #motherbabyhusbandalivewithplentymoney&love

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:40am On May 20, 2016
Rukemi291,so sorry for ur loss, God will surely give you double. embarassed
Team November, hafa? Morning sickness packed his bags dis week for me 15w 4 days (172 days to go). Godmother and PrincessKF, dnt worry e hear by 16 weeks or so years shld be fine, I stopped vomiting around 18 weeks with my first and I caught up on all the meat and fish I missed (I craved grilled fish from crunchies fast food for two weeks straight cheesy).
Iomoge2, thanks for always checking on us even though Seun no let me see my mentions.
Ginababy grin grin grin see as pesin dey rejoice because of poo Chai.
All team November mamas chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss our team is growing.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 9:41am On May 20, 2016
ginababy:

congrats oooo. oya shakiti bobo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 9:47am On May 20, 2016
@enkaydewdrop,and see me praying dat if I can just enter 30weeks I'll best the happiest.35weeks is there already,Nd I know some mamas too will be praying too just get to may own stage too which is .hmmmn,I can't wait. In fact my doc says once am 34 weeks dey will bring out baby,due to pressure on cerclage.

Team September for super-supernatural delivery.am team pink.my first is a boy so am happy.even though the symptoms am having is the same as dat of my first.it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 9:51am On May 20, 2016
things are expensive in the market...wanted making baby cot and wardrobe....but i bought one mothercare rocking basinet for 15k saw one other moses basket for 9k abi 10k..got cloth hanger for 6k....and 3 in one bodysuit(short sleeve) for 2k..angel baby wipes 700..e be like say the woman cheat me for that one..my friend told me she got it for 5h around feb

i saw one baby bath for 6500 but i want something of 3k and cream colour.. i bought cap 500,washable breast pad 300,methylatum 200....
i'm buying gradually...next month i will buy other things o.
i work on saturdays too...
i want to use chisco oil and lotion,feeding bottle mamas that knows the price of it should let me know.
i saw gint flask the stainless if for 6500 the other one 3500..
i saw baby bag for 5k and 7k...will look for the ok atleast will get that for 2k..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanrima(f): 9:52am On May 20, 2016
@Rukemi291,

This is a very heart breaking experience that I can't even wish for an enemy.
My advice is please if you feel like crying and mourning your little Angel please don't withhold, because it will help you heal faster, but do not mourn for long. Remember people that such things happened to and how God gave them double joy, hold on to that hope and use it to console yourself.
Your case will also end in sweeter testimony.
My earnest prayer is for God to comfort and bless you faster than you can even think of.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 10:04am On May 20, 2016
Chinwendym:
Thank you sis! The hair na so e be o! Have not giving him a hair cut yet.

@ Mummy Ekene ABEG no vex. Which products do you use to wash the hair? How many times do you wash it. Do you oil the hair?
Please no vex for the plenty Questions. I want my princess hair to curly so that Mitchy Hansel go dey trip. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:04am On May 20, 2016
@Towerofgrace..tnx for dat ma...noted...my sista use dat Neohealer for her pile nd it works..luv ur moniker nd i pray dat d tower will not crumble bt continue to grow frm strength to strength wt Abundant Grace.

mornin mamas..wil share my price list too soon bt for s main tym stick to olatebony nd i think she shuld drop her digits for whatzapp..i av dat nd she has luvly tins.
@ginababy...pls dnt be afraid sis..d Lord alwz perfect His works nd sumtyms tins lik dis happen so we can b stronger nd appreciate how precious being 'alive' is even though we av nottin..nd for mum rukemi..i knw God wants to glorify Himself in her life in a bigger way..Life is full of mystery!!!*sigh*.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 10:08am On May 20, 2016
Rukemi291. my dear may Almighty GOD console u and ur family. I share in ur pains. HE giveth and taketh..........Dry ur tears dear. May GOD uphold you and ur family.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:08am On May 20, 2016
Towerofgrace:
@Cutienik, Enkaydewdrop and Ginababy epele o, i feel u sis on this constipation stuff, if it is just the constipation but no anal fissure it is understandable but once i get constipated like this i know i am in for it, my an... is in deep sh...t. the longer u hold ur poo in the body, the harder it gets and more difficult to pass out, eat plenty fruits first thing in the morning and last thing at night, make smoothie with fruits e.g, cucumber, watermelon, banana, mango, green and red apples, carrots, english pear, etc blend altogether, makes it easier to take all at once especially when chilled, very yummy and u fit even crush your routine drugs in a little quantity to drink.

What i do as an ATC mama is to apply Bonjela on it like 3 times a day, although always hot and peppery but it reliefs and heals it fast, if not that you are preggies i would have said you should get NEO HEALAR herbal suppository, but it CANNOT be used during pregnancy. Pele ur mission is already at permanent site.

wishing you short, swift and sweet deliveries, #motherbabyhusbandalivewithplentymoney&love

My belle just d totori me afta hearing all dis frm u. Amen! To ur prayers. Abeg chop kiss. Mwuah kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:10am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=raptor2 post=45794187]

cheesycheesy...plsssssssss mitchyy nids to clarify sumtin oo cuz my bae na no rival mama o..if hansel don shift base mak i no oo..we ijebus no dey drAg tins ...i dey wait o caputain!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:11am On May 20, 2016
Besea:

Ginababy grin grin grin see as pesin dey rejoice because of poo Chai.

Na soo, no b every tym person suppose to d share complains here. If beta yin do u com share am. Abi no b d reason y we d pray here?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:12am On May 20, 2016
Ada243:

congrats oooo. oya shakiti bobo

Kai I don dance tire make my bobo n com jump komot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 10:12am On May 20, 2016
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun, so sorry for your loss Rukemi, may Almighty God console and compensate you with wonderful children that will bring happiness to your life. Take heart dear, God knows best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 10:14am On May 20, 2016
Mamas in the house,I want to recommend,AGNESIA product,cream,oil,powder Nd soap.used to for my baby Nd brought out his skin colour,plus may baby didn't have rash.he's 2 Nd still using that same product,though its a bit expensive Nd scarce.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 10:14am On May 20, 2016
Rukemi291, may God heal ur heart n give u double 4 ur loss. It is well wt u n ur household.

Omowunmigan, it will surely end in praise dear.

Who is team dec capt, add me to ur list b4 i change my mind n join jan team. I kuku av 2 edds (late dec n early jan).

No ms 4 me again o since wk 6, shld i b worried?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 10:17am On May 20, 2016
Thanks alot mamas for torchlighting the coartem issue.. Her doctor knows she's pregnant o... Hnmm.. God help us.
Blessedmum, thanks sis.. Make I go check the link.

Amen o.. @mum2bsoon..God bless you and lo sis!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:18am On May 20, 2016
ginababy:

I poo dis mrng heavily n now I'm on it again. Wish more will come leta in d day.

Congrats, am still wondering how 3rd trimester is going to be for me coz I suffered serious constipation in 1st trimester u're d one encouraging me then. So far 2nd trimester has been sweet, I poo everyday and it's soft.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godsfavouredgir(f): 10:19am On May 20, 2016
Rukemi God knows it all,please accept my condolence, and affliction shall not rise the second time

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xtiana250, futuremoma34 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.