Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8300412 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Happy new week mamas and papas
My wonderful team January, how una dey hold body?
Cappo curvilicious, mitche15, chijiuche, zino89, mummyAudrey, proudmom38, kelizosuy, mama zaynie, mama completey, eskbabe and other pretty mamas whose name I didn't write, I hail u all oh

Pls mas, I get little question o! Since I enter dis 3rd trimester, I've been feeling very weak and obviously na correct rest I need which I hardly get although I go to work only 3days per week but my workload no be small. Infact I take office work home at times embarassed

Now I have 6weeks leave dis year which won't roll over till next year but as a January mama who is due for 27th, there is some possibility of porting to early February. I don't know if I should just take my 6weeks leave now, resume January and prepare for maternity leave afterwards or I forfeit d leave for d year and focus mainly on maternity leave which is till next year............If I start my leave now, won't it affect my agility for d next few weeks of pregnancy? Yet, I need some rest.
Pls mamas, I'm so confuse on what to decide on

P.S....no leave request will be granted for December, expect I start now and end it in December
my dear take the leave this year before it wastes since there's no rollover..

Leave agility for agility's corner.. cool we also need rest as much as we need to be agile too..

I wish i had some leave like this too so i can roll it over next year so my mat leave will be longer but i finished everything cos of ms that time..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
olalayo1710:
Good morning wonderful mamas, this week shall be a great one for us all

4realwoman and zaynie amin to all d prayers.

Mamas want to tell u am back again o, edd June as per scan as I no see my AF after d last miscarriage before this one enter, I give thanks to Allah swt, mamas please put me in ur prayers, we shall all carry to term Insha Allah. Let the love continue on this thread, love u all.

Anugod how is it ma, good news ahead by His grace.

Stephaniecoa we thank God for His mercies over you and your daughter, pls don't leave the thread do pop in always.

Have a wonderful weak ahead all.
Aww congrats.
I wish you a safe and supernatural delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Cappo curvilicious, mitche15, chijiuche, zino89, mummyAudrey, proudmom38, kelizosuy, mama zaynie, mama completey, eskbabe and other pretty mamas whose name I didn't write, I hail u all oh

Pls mas, I get little question o! Since I enter dis 3rd trimester, I've been feeling very weak and obv

P.S....no leave request will be granted for December, expect I start now and end it in December
since the leave can't be rollover, I will advise u take it now plus u need the rest also
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Now I have 6weeks leave dis year which won't roll over till next year but as a January mama who is due for 27th, there is some possibility of porting to early February. I don't know if I should just take my 6weeks leave now, resume January and prepare for maternity leave afterwards or I forfeit d leave for d year and focus mainly on maternity leave which is till next year............If I start my leave now, won't it affect my agility for d next few weeks of pregnancy? Yet, I need some rest.

Momma... please take your leave now...
Keep your agility to your house chores, and evening strolls.

Maternity leave form at my job will only focus on the present year asking if uou have enjoyed annual leave. Then it will be added to maternity leave or minus.

Well it's up to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
They twins are great mamas.
Two years 6 months. Climbers. Very naughty as well.
They fight a lot but when they do who born me well to separate them? They will turn on me so I just look them and shout "its okay" from one corner without supporting anybody.
Uncle boss eats like the food is running away and aunty carefully picks puts food in her mouth like queen Elizabeth. Aunty can cry fro Africa. If she wants something and she doesn't get it on time she will cry from now till she sleeps off. If u beat her join ahhh... U don mess up ur career. U no go sleep that night cos she will start running temperature as well

Uncle is still sucking o. No bitter leaf can stop him. He will leak the leaf set and say "mummy see" aunty can talk like a full grown girl but uncle is still talking like a baby. Same height, different sleep pattern. Aunty can sleep from now till next year. Uncles wake up time is 6am

Uncle can bedwet and the bed will no dry in a week cheesy As in.... Aunty is miss goody shoes. She wipes her mouth carefully during meals, dabs her face when crying and If u want to carry her, she looks at your hands first. If its not clean she tells u "your hand is dirty, go and wash your hand" no kidding.

I'm a full time camera woman. I record every single day and store up to my drive. Cos they do somethings that I wonder how. My phone is always charged and my camera is one click away should they start displaying.

And if I shout too much both of them: "mummy don't do that!"

67 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
olalayo1710:

Mashaa Allah congratulations to you. May ur joy be permanent wish u healthy n smooth 9 months In Shaa Allah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
sayoberry:
They fight a lot but when they do who born me well to separate them? They will turn on me so I just look them and shout "its okay" from one corner without supporting anybody.
Uncle boss eats like the food is running away and aunty carefully picks puts food in her mouth like queen Elizabeth. Aunty can cry fro Africa. If she wants something and she doesn't get it on time she will cry from now till she sleeps off. If u beat her join ahhh... U don mess up ur career. U no go sleep that night cos she will start running temperature as well

Uncle is still sucking o. No bitter leaf can stop him. He will leak the leaf set and say "mummy see" aunty can talk like a full grown girl but uncle is still talking like a baby. Same height, different sleep pattern. Aunty can sleep from now till next year. Uncles wake up time is 6am

Uncle can bedwet and the bed will no dry in a week cheesy As in.... Aunty is miss goody shoes. She wipes her mouth carefully during meals, dabs her face when crying and If u want to carry her, she looks at your hands first. If its not clean she tells u "your hand is dirty, go and wash your hand" no kidding.

I'm a full time camera woman. I record every single day and store up to my drive. Cos they do somethings that I wonder how. My phone is always charged and my camera is one click away should they start displaying.

u dont need to go to d cinemas anymire mam,,, u gat it indoors,,,, i couldnt help but smile nd laff reading ur post,,, twins r wonderful,,, weldone

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Pls mas, I get little question o! Since I enter dis 3rd trimester, I've been feeling very weak and obviously na correct rest I need which I hardly get although I go to work only 3days per week but my workload no be small. Infact I take office work home at times embarassed

My boss will like a hard worker like you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, agility ke? Listen to your body, if you need rest, pls take your leave... i have been working from home since like my 2nd month of pregnancy because of distance to work... if you could rollover and add it to your maternity leave sef, one would say just thrive on till next year but since you can't, pls take it and rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
booqee:
Aww congrats.
I wish you a safe and supernatural delivery
thanks ma, amen to the prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
atumomo:

Mashaa Allah congratulations to you. May ur joy be permanent wish u healthy n smooth 9 months In Shaa Allah
Allahuma amin, thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good afternoon mothers of Great Nation. Apologies for derailing *OUR* thread oooo biko.
Please I need areas in Lagos with at least 15hours electrical supply daily excluding ikorodu please.
Your swift responses will be highly appreciated. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
PatKing:
#TeamApril2018
#teamNoLoss
#teampositivity

My wonderful Teamies!!!
Take kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
That is 13 kisses for every one of us!!!
Been watching you all....
Thank you for being the matured Mommas I have been assuming...
#teamnonegetivity
I love you all to the moon and back.
You have proven we are a resilient team....
Thank you so much...
None of you have any character dent the past 1 week...
@wifeysist my dear momma... Thank you for keeping your hormones checked even when you were angry and had to voice out.

It's not easy being in a group...
But pick the quality lessons...
Know who to take seriously, and chose where you talk.

Enjoy your lovely weekend my Teamies...
Biggest e-hugs

@seun @mynd44 thank You, thank you for doing justice to this thread.

See you House at prayers Monday.

Yess cappo! We are cool like that!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
curvilicious:

It is well with you, sis
Godspeed

It is well sis.

God will do that beautiful things in His own time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
hunniesuzie:
If you can't carry it over biko use it. Don't waste your leave days

Thank you Mamas FloraEC, Jina24, Proudmum38, niphmmy (how is Lo?), zaynie (you still dey owe me from yesterday) and PatKing, Hope I didn't miss any mention, if I did no vex, God bless you

Wlcm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Pls mas, I get little question o! Since I enter dis 3rd trimester, I've been feeling very weak and obviously na correct rest I need which I hardly get although I go to work only 3days per week but my workload no be small. Infact I take office work home at times

Mama don't forfeit your leave days, especially of its paid leave pls just close eye use the 6 weeks and let it end December, you need the rest you can continue exercise when you resume work biko.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
olalayo1710:
@Arihodo, kinkie, 4realwoman zaynie , LadySarah, completey , PatKing, missmalachi , AmJane , dacutebaby, proudmom38, Nimi22 , FloraEC, thank u all for all the wishes and prayers, I say a Big Amen to all d prayers, thanks so much, I feel loved here.

hunniesuzie, Hwa to u and hubby, God loves on ur marriage. HBD in adv to ur mum and dh.

rollykotex amen to the prayers

rofemiguwa, welcome back mama, and happy bumping, safe delivery to us all. amin

Wlcm ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
@Goldenheart002 I will suggest you use your leave to rest very well before delivery!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
sayoberry:

Lol I love ur kids already.. so much fun in your house..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
here are pix of the potatoes. if u are I terested lemme know.didn't get much though

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
another pic

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
keeki:
here are pix of the potatoes. if u are I terested lemme know.didn't get much though

How much is the potatoes?

How about the onions?

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Please take your leave and rest. You need all the rest you can get now. God will perfect everything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
another

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
keeki:
another pic

A basket of this potatoes is how much?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Good afternoon mothers of Great Nation. Apologies for derailing *OUR* thread oooo biko.
Please I need areas in Lagos with at least 15hours electrical supply daily excluding ikorodu please.
Your swift responses will be highly appreciated. kiss
Ilupeju,obanikoro n some part of Gbagada.
I am certain of ilupeju
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thanks ma
missmalachi:

Ilupeju,obanikoro n some part of Gbagada.
I am certain of ilupeju

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Goldenheart002

Take your leave, all of it, the full 6 weeks without remorse!

If they are unreasonable to move the deadline so you take it as a start to your maternity leave, take it now.

Some international companies may offer to buy some of your leave off you ( not sure naija companies will sha, they are too stingy) If they are unwilling to pay you in-lieu, take your leave and go and rest, relax, sleep well well.

Which agility is this woman still looking for! Walk round your compound oh jareh or take walks around your area to excercise, abi do you do courier work, or is your day job not desk based; arrange baby's room, do your baby shopping, wash all clothes and packyour hospital bag.

These are things you would have had to to around your job anyways. But you get the luxury of doing at your own pace when you get tired you drop everyhing and sleep.

Also ensure your iron levels are up. This could be the reason for the tiredness. So eat iron rich foods and take supplements if necessary.

When you even resume sef, your bump will be very big, you will only have about 4 weeks to work so they are unlikely to give you major projects to work on... but make e no concine you..

if you are still tired when you resume, get doctors note and take another 2 weeks off that you need to be on bed rest! Or let the doctor sign you of sick till you give birth.

This life is only one! If you forfeit your leave and you go and collapse in the office from exhaustion, who are you benefiting The office? They will only tell you "Eya Sorry! But you should have taken better care of yourself!"

I believe in giving your best at work and going over and beyond what is expected but if one's health is on the line.... F*&k it! My health and sanity comes first!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=sayoberry post=62341325]They twins are great mamas.

i couldn't help but awww and smile at your post. They shall be great children.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hi sis kiss kiss

I'd advise you take the leave and rest well.
Goldenheart002:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
proudmom38:

please ma pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
proudmom38:

please ma pm me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by niphmmy(f): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
hunniesuzie:
If you can't carry it over biko use it. Don't waste your leave days

Thank you Mamas FloraEC, Jina24, Proudmum38, niphmmy (how is Lo?), zaynie (you still dey owe me from yesterday) and PatKing, Hope I didn't miss any mention, if I did no vex, God bless you

she is fyn, tnx ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.