Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8300559 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckybecca27(f): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello mommas good day....just popped in to say hi...the thread is now peaceful.... Pls I have a question my edd is tomorrow and stil no show.... Doc said I will be induced 2mao abeg o sabi mamas is it right to be induced on due date and pls can someone explain what's its like... I don dey fear o as a FTM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tallar: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
@goldenheart002 I'll suggest you take your leave so you can rest very well your body and baby needs it. Also try and increase ur iron levels by eating very well and on time. Take plenty veggies and fruits.

@keeki what about those that can't pm? I am interested in the potatoes and onions but I can't pm how do I get the price?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
beckybecca27:
Hello mommas good day....just popped in to say hi...the thread is now peaceful.... Pls I have a question my edd is tomorrow and stil no show.... Doc said I will be induced 2mao abeg o sabi mamas is it right to be induced on due date and pls can someone explain what's its like... I don dey fear o as a FTM

hello mama,it happens.I was induced at exactly 40 wks.I went in the previous evening(39+6),by 6am the next day a drug was inserted,prior to that i was instructed to go urinate cos for the next 5-7 hrs no getting up.nothing happened till around 4 pm some faint contractions started.by 10pm a drip was added(suspected oxytocin sha) which intensified it ,by past 1 i gave birth.
Go in and deliver like the hebrew women.safe delivery and congrats in advance.make sure to eat well welloo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
hunniesuzie:
If you can't carry it over biko use it. Don't waste your leave days

Thank you Mamas FloraEC, Jina24, Proudmum38, niphmmy (how is Lo?), zaynie (you still dey owe me from yesterday) and PatKing, Hope I didn't miss any mention, if I did no vex, God bless you

U did and im about to vex. U better beg me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tallar: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lady25 do u still have the sitz bath for sale?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
keeki:

please ma pm
Nothing gives peace of mind like an open, straight forward business.
I'm selling xyz number of onions (with pictures) for abc naira. Here's my number or email, contact me if you are interested.

How many pm you go respond to ? Just saying . . .

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sansa143:
Thank God that peace has bin restored.Let it remain like dis foreva.Congrats to the mamas dat have delivered,may the Lord bless and keep the babies and to those who got deir BFP,may the Lord make it easy 4 u guys n u shall carry to term!
Oya make una come chop,made it yesterday n e still remain(local cheese-arwara)
Is this yam?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Is this Irish potato? shocked It is quite big and fine. The ones I have come across are small and slim. Not cute at all. I think you should open a thread, put in price then post the link here. It is easier! I don't get how that pm thing works. It tires me.
keeki:
another

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
beckybecca27:
It's not a must to be induced on your edd. If there's no problem with the placenta or water, most doctors induce after atleast week 41. You can discuss with your doctor morrow and ask for one more week if there's no risk and you feel you want to wait a bit more.

Wishing you the very best kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Curvilicious,I am not sure you have added me to team Jan. Add me biko inugo? lol
team jan,how body? hope we are all good.

mamas pls,as a second time mum,shey i will not reach 40weeks before i born ni?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
zimunachimdi:
Curvilicious,I am not sure you have added me to team Jan. Add me biko inugo? lol

Had my 2nd baby at 42 weeks 5 days. I was induced, plugged.... Omo I suffered. No wonder the girl stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
I have a cot for sale mamas
Please whatsapp if interested. 08163761674
*ignore our black bumbum grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
sayoberry:

Had my 2nd baby at 42 weeks 5 days. I was induced, plugged.... Omo I suffered. No wonder the girl stubborn.
You say? Jesus have mercy ooo.
Dr had to sweep my membrane before i could start contracting at 41 weeks. I wish to fall into labour naturally. i am not against induction sha but fear of what if it fails...my love to the twins.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lalakas: 3:36am On Nov 14, 2017

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Long time friends.

Sorry about losing your neighbour Lioha.

Aside being careful with all these private hospitals, if you are using HMO, be careful too.

I have discovered this, the problem is not with the HMOs, but with hospitals. They give less of what you ask for, ask you to go and buy prescribed drugs out there but Bill the HMOs for it!

Most people under the cover of HMO is paying are not careful. Because it is free they go for it.

My casessadthis is for first time mums)
I used two hospitals when I was preggy, private (HMO) and government. I gave birth in a government hospital and I thank God I did. I gave birth through CS, if you see my tommy is as flat as I never had twins from it and you hardly will notice the incision part now. I was thought and also sampled on how to treat it.

We did all the tests and kids were certified ok before leaving hospital.

My ugly experience with private hospital after birth;
We moved to a different location far away from the government hospital where I gave birth so I started using HMO hospital again. My kids feel ill and were coughing, ordinary antibiotics this naughty hospital said they don't have. ' go and buy', we bought it plus their routine vitamin c and piriton and they continue coughing and no eating. For one week we were parading hospital.

Finally hubby said never he is goin to complain to his office. The HR called the HMO and they referred us to another clinic, waooo, they are first class, in 30 minutes they were diagnosed of whatever I don't really remember now, and immediately were placed on injections. My kids that weren't eating started eatin that day.

Another ugly experience with the same hospital of recent was when my baby contacted infection and instead of doing test the doctor said it is clinical. HMO referred us to another hospital and test was conducted and treated in two days.

My conclusion; always speak with your HMO, they tell you 'not covered by HMO ' but still bill them for it. They get you to sign a blank invoice and proceed to write whatever service they did not render when you leave.

Not all HMO clinics are bad, not all private clinics are bad. I have had five private hospital/HMO experience and from my experience with the five, three are good and one is fair, one is very bad. This bad one is stratiflgically located and very close to us, reason why we still go there but my people, I have decided to rather face the traffic and drive 1 hour down to a good place where my kids will be treated well and better than walk in to the hospital where we had to be referred for even a common case of cold. I really don't want to mention them cos they are popular.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2017
Goldenheart002, plz take the leave nd rest. You need it. Abt being lazy, i feel same way too recently.
It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:26am On Nov 14, 2017
zimunachimdi:

Whats ur edd nd gender?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Happychildlove:
present ooo, still battling with MS, Edd is March 1 and March 7

Potential porter's club cheesy
It is well with you o. I pray the MS goes away soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2017
tallar:
Lady25 do u still have the sitz bath for sale?
Yes ma. grin. Pls go this is page for price , picture and phone number https://www.nairaland.com/4022289/sitz-bath-bowls-new-moms
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2017
interested mamas should add me on Wassap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Do u stay at Okota, Carnal estate and need someone to look after your baby while y are away? I have someone willing to do that at reduced fee. Contact me pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Chei. Abeg no vex Maami. How is baby Cole?

Nimi22:
U did and im about to vex. U better beg me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Hey cappo @ curvilicious, hope everything is smooth now? As per the baby's kicks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Chei. Abeg no vex Maami. How is baby Cole?

Baby Cole is fine sucking like breast is going into extinction.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Lol grin cheesy cheesy
Characteristics of an October baby tongue tongue
Na dia work be that
Nimi22:

Baby Cole is fine sucking like breast is going into extinction.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Happy new week mamas and papas
My wonderful team January, how una dey hold body?
Cappo curvilicious, mitche15, chijiuche, zino89, mummyAudrey, proudmom38, kelizosuy, mama zaynie, mama completey, eskbabe and other pretty mamas whose name I didn't write, I hail u all oh

Pls mas, I get little question o! Since I enter dis 3rd trimester, I've been feeling very weak and obviously na correct rest I need which I hardly get although I go to work only 3days per week but my workload no be small. Infact I take office work home at times embarassed

Now I have 6weeks leave dis year which won't roll over till next year but as a January mama who is due for 27th, there is some possibility of porting to early February. I don't know if I should just take my 6weeks leave now, resume January and prepare for maternity leave afterwards or I forfeit d leave for d year and focus mainly on maternity leave which is till next year............If I start my leave now, won't it affect my agility for d next few weeks of pregnancy? Yet, I need some rest.
Pls mamas, I'm so confuse on what to decide on

P.S....no leave request will be granted for December, expect I start now and end it in December

Babe, please take your leave and rest wella... I have my annual 25 working days leave but have option of carrying over 10 days to first quarter next year...So I am starting 1st week in December and will take everything back to back and then commence my maternity leave.

Agility or not...You need rest. Abeg no allow anyone brainwash you. Take your leave and have enough rest, then resume back for some time and commence maternity leave. My Own na from December to May next year ( My annual leave and 4 months maternity leave ). If anyone shout, make they come carry the belle dey commute work daily and see how e dey be

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
Lol grin cheesy cheesy
Characteristics of an October baby tongue tongue
Na dia work be that

Chai this their work gidi gan o. If u allow him he will suck 24 hrs non stop. Even when he's sleeping it must be in his mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Chijiuche:

Babe, please take your leave and rest wella... I have my annual 25 working days leave but have option of carrying over 10 days to first quarter next year...So I am starting 1st week in December and will take everything back to back and then commence my maternity leave.

Agility or not...You need rest. Abeg no allow anyone brainwash you. Take your leave and have enough rest, then resume back for some time and commence maternity leave. My Own na from December to May next year ( My annual leave and 4 months maternity leave ). If anyone shout, make they come carry the belle dey commute work daily and see how e dey be

Na this kain leave me dey like o. 5 months leave, na u be enjoyment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2017
olubankemi:
Long time friends.

Sorry about losing your neighbour Lioha.

Aside being careful with all these private hospitals, if you are using HMO, be careful too.

I have discovered this, the problem is not with the HMOs, but with hospitals. They give less of what you ask for, ask you to go and buy prescribed drugs out there but Bill the HMOs for it!

Most people under the cover of HMO is paying are not careful. Because it is free they go for it.

My casessadthis is for first time mums)
I used two hospitals when I was preggy, private (HMO) and government. I gave birth in a government hospital and I thank God I did. I gave birth through CS, if you see my tommy is as flat as I never had twins from it and you hardly will notice the incision part now. I was thought and also sampled on how to treat it.

We did all the tests and kids were certified ok before leaving hospital.

My ugly experience with private hospital after birth;
We moved to a different location far away from the government hospital where I gave birth so I started using HMO hospital again. My kids feel ill and were coughing, ordinary antibiotics this naughty hospital said they don't have. ' go and buy', we bought it plus their routine vitamin c and piriton and they continue coughing and no eating. For one week we were parading hospital.

Finally hubby said never he is goin to complain to his office. The HR called the HMO and they referred us to another clinic, waooo, they are first class, in 30 minutes they were diagnosed of whatever I don't really remember now, and immediately were placed on injections. My kids that weren't eating started eatin that day.

Another ugly experience with the same hospital of recent was when my baby contacted infection and instead of doing test the doctor said it is clinical. HMO referred us to another hospital and test was conducted and treated in two days.

My conclusion; always speak with your HMO, they tell you 'not covered by HMO ' but still bill them for it. They get you to sign a blank invoice and proceed to write whatever service they did not render when you leave.

Not all HMO clinics are bad, not all private clinics are bad. I have had five private hospital/HMO experience and from my experience with the five, three are good and one is fair, one is very bad. This bad one is stratiflgically located and very close to us, reason why we still go there but my people, I have decided to rather face the traffic and drive 1 hour down to a good place where my kids will be treated well and better than walk in to the hospital where we had to be referred for even a common case of cold. I really don't want to mention them cos they are popular.

The most important thing one need to know about HMO is the package your organisation subscribed for you and what you are entitle to. You cant be on silver and expect to be given all that is covered in Gold or platinum package. Also have all the benefits accrued to you handy and know your right and your privileges. Understand all the clauses in the contract. For instance, Some of my colleagues that birthed abroad never knew that are entitle to some amount to be refunded after childbirth , only on the condition that you submit all documents one month within child delivery. They eventually did not get the money...Others in other units that knew got the money. Also those HMO will not tell you, they will be waiting for you not to ask so they save cost

So ignorance constitute major problem in HMO usage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Nimi22:

Na this kain leave me dey like o. 5 months leave, na u be enjoyment.

Yes Sis... we will not come and die in this life
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Welcome to my world cheesy cheesy
24/7 bwess. We are starting formula soon because my power nor catch her appetite
Nimi22:

Chai this their work gidi gan o. If u allow him he will suck 24 hrs non stop. Even when he's sleeping it must be in his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dinabella and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.