Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,663 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8300649 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
Welcome to my world cheesy cheesy
24/7 bwess. We are starting formula soon because my power nor catch her appetite

It's as if my breast knew the kind of boy I was going to birth. It flows like tap, I have to change bedsheets almost everyday cos of this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Una good morning o!!

Been feeling 'strong'. Dr said I had a chest infection. Plus low pcv.
God has been helping us. We will end in testimonies! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2017
beckybecca27:
Hello mommas good day....just popped in to say hi...the thread is now peaceful.... Pls I have a question my edd is tomorrow and stil no show.... Doc said I will be induced 2mao abeg o sabi mamas is it right to be induced on due date and pls can someone explain what's its like... I don dey fear o as a FTM
Sis there's no need for fear, I was also induced @ 41weeks and d whole process,labour and given birth was within 8hrs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by madprophet(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2017
You have been doing your work,

Baba perfect your work,

You have been doing your work in my life

Baba perfect your work.

Father we thank you, we bless your holy name,

We give all the glory cos your name is yahweh,

You are the God that never change and you remain the same

Father accept my thanks and praise in the name of Jesus.

Father we thank you for the life of your daughters,

we thank you for the d day of the copulation,

We thank you for the when the 9 months journey started,

We give all of the glory for the journey thus far

Accept our thank and praise in the name of Jesus.

Father i commit every pregnant woman here, and any one reading these who si connected to one

I command that the power and the grace to walk this night month without fear without disappointment let it fall upon them in the name Of Jesus

The Lord that answers by Fire would over answer your prayers in the name of Jesus

Every dark power waiting to amputate or disrupt your celebration in the labour room, i cmmand et those powers be disgraced in the name of Jesus

let God arise for your sake and every enemy of the manifestation of your testimony be disgrace be disgraced, be disgraced in the name of Jesus

The lord would arise for your sake and over answer your prayers in the name of Jesus

I speak to evry pregnacny that is already going beyond the EDD, i command the every power incharge of that delay, let every postponing the day of your celebration i command that power to be buried alive be buried alive be buried alive in the name of Jesus

O GOD ARISE, and let every power extending the EDD of this one be disgracd in the name of Jesus, et the power lose it hold over your life, lose it hold, lose it hold, lose it hold, lose it hold in the name of Jesus

And i pray your would not take care of these child alone, in the name of Jesus

The lord would support you, he would raise support for you in the name of Jesus

Father i pray for everyone whose home is going thru turbulence, i speak calmness, i speak peace in the name of Jesus

The lord be with you protect you....

Father, I speak against every Hypertension, every sugar related ailment, every ailment that has been assign to make your deliverya struggle, for it is written But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed, i speak healing into that body now in the name of Jesus.

I speak realignment into every unalignment in the name of Jesus

There shall be no loss in the name of Jesus

Thank you daddy because you have answered us.

The lord would convert your mourning in laughter in the name of Jesus

Thank you lord for in Jesus name we pray

Amen and Amen

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2017
Correct guy!

Nimi22:

Baby Cole is fine sucking like breast is going into extinction.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Nimi22:

It's as if my breast knew the kind of boy I was going to birth. It flows like tap, I have to change bedsheets almost everyday cos of this.
Chai teamie its like God gave dis October babies special sucking anointing, I looked @ my bosom yesterday and d London bridge has already fallen within 2weeks am nt sure we can do ebf for 6months cos d bobby self no dey reach him

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2017
No ma,is local cheese,called arwara in Hausa lang.
ifyalways:

Is this yam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2017
bumpy tuesday.. lets see ur bumps wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2017
Sabi mamas abeg make una help me chook mouth for this matter oooo

Whenever pple see me drinking cold water dey advise that cold water is not good for pregnant women, my friends go even abuse me join.. Abeg cold water no good true true?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
Good morning house, I went to Kubwa general hospital with the hope of registering for ante natal but without asking any question,? I was told to return 23rd of February 2018 to start ante natal. One of them even asked if I was pregnant (did I come to ante natal clinic to play ni��‍♀️) I even asked the nurse if the number of months doesn't count, she said no it doesn't that I should come back on that date
I'm 12weeks plus mamas
I dunno sef... I guess I will continue my house ante natal sad sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Same question here
But cold water is sweet now oh
Before pregnancy I would drink warm water sef coz of health benefits but now grin cold water is sweet
Dunno if it's good or not sha embarassed
MumIbeji:

Whenever pple see me drinking cold water dey advise that cold water is not good for pregnant women, my friends go even abuse me join.. Abeg cold water no good true true?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Chijiuche:

The most important thing one need to know about HMO is the package your organisation subscribed for you and what you are entitle to. You cant be on silver and expect to be given all that is covered in Gold or platinum package. Also have all the benefits accrued to you handy and know your right and your privileges. Understand all the clauses in the contract. For instance, Some of my colleagues that birthed abroad never knew that are entitle to some amount to be refunded after childbirth , only on the condition that you submit all documents one month within child delivery. They eventually did not get the money...Others in other units that knew got the money. Also those HMO will not tell you, they will be waiting for you not to ask so they save cost

So ignorance constitute major problem in HMO usage.

One point on ignorance but in our case it's not ignorance but the hospital doesn't just want to offer good services. We had to be referred when the called to other clinics. We were earlier advised to change as a result of feedbacks from other people who complain of sane thing but cos of proximity we kept visiting them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Olubassey92:
Same question here
But cold water is sweet now oh
Before pregnancy I would drink warm water sef coz of health benefits but now grin cold water is sweet
Dunno if it's good or not sha embarassed
As in ehn, the relief from drinking cold water no be here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2017
lol cappo the bridge should not fall oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
They are the same oh... All these October babies with special sucking anointing
Pweetiebabe:
Chai teamie its like God gave dis October babies special sucking anointing, I looked @ my bosom yesterday and d London bridge has already fallen within 2weeks am nt sure we can do ebf for 6months cos d bobby self no dey reach him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2017
MumIbeji:

Cold water is relatively good during pregnancy! I drank alot of it during my pregnancy and my baby was fine!

I will say moderation is the key!

Enjoy!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Sis there's no need for fear, I was also induced @ 41weeks and d whole process,labour and given birth was within 8hrs

Sis how are you doing? And how's our baby too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2017
MumIbeji:

hmm i drink only cold water too.. thats what i can drink for now.. initially i took hot/warm water when my mouth was really bitter..now its cold water.

I dont think cold water is bad oo, as long as its not ice block cold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
booqee:
hmm i drink only cold water too.. thats what i can drink for now.. initially i took hot/warm water when my mouth was really bitter..now its cold water.

I dont think cold water is bad oo, as long as its not ice block cold
Thanks ma'am... How is waddling?

proudmom38:

Cold water is relatively good during pregnancy! I drank alot of it during my pregnancy and my baby was fine!

I will say moderation is the key!

Enjoy!
Thanks ma'am.. . How are you doing and the proudy empire?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bumpy Tuesday

25weeks with my cuties
Team February 2018 for supernatural delivery.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Tor as my breast dey flow wella I wan try d 6 months make God help us. But my nipped has chin chumtin. How's my Inioluwa bobo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Tor as my breast dey flow wella I wan try d 6 months make God help us. But my nipples has chin chumtin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
my honorable cappo how is baby inioluwa doing?, we are in the same situation but I have introduced formula someone cannot come and faint,sometimes when he finished sucking I will be shaking like a bird they pour water on,the only time you hear him cry is when he is not satisfied,he eats and sleep I think boys like food sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
winningbt:

my honorable cappo how is baby inioluwa doing?, we are in the same situation but I have introduced formula someone cannot come and faint,sometimes when he finished sucking I will be shaking like a bird they pour water on,the only time you hear him cry is when he is not satisfied,he eats and sleep I think boys like food sha

Story of my life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
curvilicious:

Whats ur edd nd gender?

kai,not even a welcome as a new teamie. I am sure paying for the deeds of registering late.
I had mentioned you earlier like twice.
dear,no mind,i can remain teamless as well.op our dear baby john is good. safest delivery to us.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
MumIbeji:

Thanks ma'am.. . How are you doing and the proudy empire?

Wlcm sis!
We are doing fine o..
Eku waddling o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
To some is good to some it's bad just minimise your intake moderation is d key
MumIbeji:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Cute bump dear kiss kiss kiss
Bloomingbud:
Bumpy Tuesday

25weeks with my cuties
Team February 2018 for supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Welcome dear.. You are not teamless joor kiss kiss
zimunachimdi:

kai,not even a welcome as a new teamie. I am sure paying for the deeds of registering late.
I had mentioned you earlier like twice.
dear,no mind,i can remain teamless as well.op our dear baby john is good. safest delivery to us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Olubassey92:
Good morning house, I went to Kubwa general hospital with the hope of registering for ante natal but without asking any question,? I was told to return 23rd of February 2018 to start ante natal. One of them even asked if I was pregnant (did I come to ante natal clinic to play ni��‍♀️) I even asked the nurse if the number of months doesn't count, she said no it doesn't that I should come back on that date
I'm 12weeks plus mamas
I dunno sef... I guess I will continue my house ante natal sad sad
Nawah o
12weeks plus should be allowed to reg in any hospital.
Why not find out from mamas that are there when they registered.
Or just speak to another person
Why Feb!
That's far now..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
Welcome dear.. You are not teamless joor kiss kiss
thanks dear. hope baby adele is doing great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations Cappo Anugod. Please come and sama us BA and BS.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Exactly..
She will be 20 something weeks pregnant by that then..
Roseey0:

Nawah o
12weeks plus should be allowed to reg in any hospital.
Why not find out from mamas that are there when they registered.
Or just speak to another person
Why Feb!
That's far now..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.