Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8300746 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congrats Anugod am so happy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sansa143:
No ma,is local cheese,called arwara in Hausa lang.
Wow. I've never heard of it before. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
beckybecca27:
Mommas pray for me o...will be induced soon due to fetal macrosomia... Hmmm I pray my testimoney will arrive soon... Baby bright on d way
madam don't worry The Lord his ur strength and we will continues to pray for u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
kendrallmai:
H

My sister have this routine of conducting basic medical test before employing anybody especially live in help, so my brothers and sisters that is how this girl came and my sister as usual did the routine checkup only for this girl to test positive to aids not hiv as it has gone beyond that. They had to go to different labs to be sure, yea it's the same cry cry

Sorry for the long epistle I'm just emotional

Thank God for you, and for leading your sister to do the test.
Housemaids scare me to be honest. No matter how innocent they look.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations Anugod, may our pink lips baby girl be favored and quickest recovery to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Bumpy Tuesday

25weeks with my cuties
Team February 2018 for supernatural delivery.

Cute bump smiley
I wish u happy and safe delivery.
May God grant you an easy and healthy pregnancy.

I planned to post bump but tiredness is dealing with me. I can't stand and be positioning camera today.

Congrats Anugod. God bless you and your bundle of joy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Bumpy Tuesday

25weeks with my cuties

Pretty Bump!
Are you having Twins?
God's favor on us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
beckybecca27:
Mommas pray for me o...will be induced soon due to fetal macrosomia... Hmmm I pray my testimoney will arrive soon... Baby bright on d way
You will come back here with good news and no evil will befall u and baby in Jesus name. Big healthy baby loading kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Anugod:
Birth Alert!!!

Rejoice with me, my pink-lip princess made her grand entrance this morning at 7:50am, weighing 3.8kg at 39 weeks (by LMP) via ceaserran section.

It was purely the wonders of God as fluid was completely dried. shocked shocked
Mummy and baby alive and well, Daddy over the moon with ecstasy, grandparents rejoicing over the new title cheesy

BS later, still in pains.
congrats ma.you are welcome princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Anugod:
Birth Alert!!!

Rejoice with me, my pink-lip princess made her grand entrance this morning at 7:50am, weighing 3.8kg at 39 weeks (by LMP) via ceaserran section.

Mummy and baby alive and well, Daddy over the moon with ecstasy, grandparents rejoicing over the new title cheesy

Whoop whoop!

Congratulations mama
Welcome pink-lip princess! God's blessings on you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations Anugod, thank God for the end result of going home. I believed it helped in appropriate monitoring. All things work for good. Speedy recovery to you.

Mama beckybecca27, it will end in praise in Jesus name. Go bring forth baby Bright with ease.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
PatKing:

Pretty Bump!
Are you having Twins?
God's favor on us all.

Yes ma'am. I'm a twin mama by his grace.

Anugod congratulations on the arrival of your princess.

Thotiana don't be lazy jor, show us your bump.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esha01: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Anugod:
Birth Alert!!!

Congrats Cappo. May her arrival bring plenty of joy to Ur home. Tnx for giving me a birthday mate.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
beckybecca27:

Our prayers are with you!
Go and bring fort your lo!
Congratulations in advance!
Baby Bright we await you..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
We fine ma, how is d family? Abeg its bin long u upload food o and am so missing ur food tongue

Family is great sis!
Lol. Will be uploading my food together with my BFP soon! By God's grace......

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Anugod:
Birth Alert!!!

Big Congratulations to you and Hubby.
See the greatness of our God!
Thank God you didn't go to where they will wait out 41week.
God bless you Baby.
Get well soon Momma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Bumpy Tuesday

25weeks with my cuties
Mama ejima.safe delivery ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
beckybecca27:
All is well
Praying for you, while awaiting your testimony.
God's favor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
sweetose:

Yes oo,we are expecting an exodus from the TTC thread,enough space full ground.

may God bring them safely...#teamjuly2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
My little man and I at 35weeks 4days. Cant wait to meet u sweety kiss

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations Anugod

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations dear
Anugod:
Birth Alert!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
kendrallmai:

I just feel sorry for her and wish I can be of help cry cry cry
l

You are on course.
No need to feel bad, you empathy out of your good heart...
Above all, I rejoice with you for the calamity God has averted from your household.
I pray she gets the right counselling.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I remembered how my sisters use to beg me and keep their babies formula away from me

"Seed time and harvest time"... grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
FloraEC:

The heavy discharge is called leukorrhea and is normal in pregnancy. I'm using pant liner and is even heavier at night
Thanks ma will get the pant liner then..

PatKing:

Woe... yours is sweet.
My own weird test is anti-sugar...

About the Discharge, in first trimester it's not suppose to be heavy, unless you are on suppositories (which was my case), had to wear pantiliners.
My Pregnancy App welcomed me into 2nd Trimester by bracing me up to heavy discharge... but what am seeing is not so bad.
I think you should have that checked Dear Momma.

thanks a lot ma, I wish mine was antisugar too...I like the sour taste of guava too

favoredgal:

Try pant liners

Thanks ma I appreciate

zaynie:

The weird taste would likely last all through your pregnancy, so you might want to have other options.

Someone suggested pantyliners. If it's too heavy use a pad and change often. It is part of the First trimester package

Thanks a lot will get it asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
proudmom38:

Family is great sis!
Amen!!! A big Amen, we'll can't wait to celebrate with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Yes ma'am. I'm a twin mama by his grace.

Wow! This could be me... my son has refused to accept mummy is having 1 baby.
So happy for you.
Super happy with my Singleton.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER WEEK (Dancing to Onise iyanu)

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

TEAM MATES, AM SURE SOME OF US ARE ALREADY IN 2ND TRIMESTER, THOSE OF US EXPERIENCING MS, BY NOW,MS IS ALREADY PACKING FROM OUR LIVES, ND THOSE STILL EXPERIENCING IT, DON'T WORRY, SOON IT WILL BE OVER. Last week Another mama Tollani joined our team but unfortunately she lost her Lo cry, I know soon, God will surprise her and she will carry to term by God's grace.)

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (24WEEKS OR 5MONTHS AND 78DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)
Pls, let's include our Edd when we reply.

NAMES EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP) Am doing fine, Just can't wait to do PCV test and see it has increase,I will be so happy.
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP) Happy Wedding Ann my able teammate,couldn't comment earlier, my phone was just misbehaving with nairaland, couldn't comment. How is bumping.
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP) Mama, been long we see u, trust you are fine?
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP) Mama, hope u are doing fine and family, happy bumping
5) Anistef ------------- ??/??/?(?) Mama...where are u, come out nd tell us u are doing fine
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS) My VIP mama, goodluck in ur exam, and eat as much as u can, God gat u.welcome to 2nd trimester grin
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP) Thank u mama for the PCV advice. God bless u, how are u doing?
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP)... Thank God, Ms has finally packed its load.Eat as much as u like jare. Don't worry u won't be fat grin
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?) Been long we see ur breaklight ma, how are u
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?) our papalet,hoe are u and wifey, I will fine u for not responding to all roll o.
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?)Mama...how are u doing and happy bumping
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN) mama, I think u should go there on another day, maybe those set of nurses u met aren't friendly, others might be. Most govt hospital starts antenatal at 12wks. Please Don't wait till Feb, it is too far.
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP) Teammate, how are u doing, hope u have finally register for antenatal.
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP) So happy that Ms is finally over,time to enjoy nd eat all the eatables.
15)portable4real : 02/05/2017(LMP)

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
proudmom38:

Family is great sis!

Am with you my dear!
Way to go!!
Na so e go happen, from your mouth to reality.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations Anugod
Congratulations in advance too beckybecca27, you will bring forth with ease
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
lady25:
My little man and I at 35weeks 4days. Cant wait to meet u sweety kiss

Cute bump!!!
Looks really good for 35weeks.
You will meet him dearie.
Safe landing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Anugod:
Birth Alert!!!

Congratulation Mama, Welcome our pink lips baby girl...May her arrival bring joy nd happiness unlimited to ur home.
Regards to the joyous grandparent nd hubby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Laadeh(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.