Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,484 members, 7,901,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8343606 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) ... (6965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
damibaby:

welcome ma
Thank you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
blessedmum11:

Yeahhh, hello team mate!!!! Nice to meet ya. Congratulations and happy bumping, by the power of God we shall bring forth with ease.
Amen teamie....nice meeting ya too....The Lord is our muscle#lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jeniluv:
Good day gallant mummies...good to be here ooo,God has shown me mercy once again...Just got my BFP....Team NOVEMBER oooooo....Am grateful oh God for this privilege....Thank you Jesus....Mummies,una welldone oooooo

you are welcome to thread you shall carry to full term ijn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmove: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
bigmove:
Good day mamas,

I have the following items for sale in Ebute-metta, Lagos state.
....call zero. seven. zero.three. four.eight. three. four.nine. one. eight

baby wardrobe #20,000
infant to toddler rocker #10,000

still available
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmove: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ninewest Westlake loafers 9m

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by akejujoe(f): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello mamas in the house.Congrats to diamondc and other march mamas with BA already. Team October still never get cappo ni?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
motic2:

you are welcome to thread you shall carry to full term ijn
Amen ooo and thanks for the warm welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
motic2:
[b]TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL

Yaay, present cappo, about Edd, na 3 diff ones I get lols, would reconcile and submit one later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
hotmomma:

Yaay, present cappo, about Edd, na 3 diff ones I get lols, would reconcile and submit one later
Samehere too ooo my Scan EDD's are lesser but i prefer my LMP date
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
My able June Teamies how una dey oooo. Tiredness is gradually setting in but we are strong in Jesus Name, Amen. Some almost through with 2nd trimester and others in 3rd trimester. Shey office people don ask when you drop. Them don dey ask me oooo. I told oga that maternity is now 4 months he was surprised!!! Plus my leave its 5 months grin.

Please let start informing about the new increase in maternity leave ooo. Its 4months not 3 months

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hi Mamas.
How waddling.
Please remember that you can shop all your newborn essentials from us including hospital items.
We deliver nation wide and our prices are really good.
We have 4 different packages to suit all moms.
Please click on link to see the packages kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-baby-kiddies/17#76862647

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
missyblissy:
My able June Teamies how una dey oooo. Tiredness is gradually setting in but we are strong in Jesus Name, Amen. Some almost through with 2nd trimester and others in 3rd trimester. Shey office people don ask when you drop. Them don dey ask me oooo. I told oga that maternity is now 4 months he was surprised!!! Plus my leave its 5 months grin.

Please let start informing about the new increase in maternity leave ooo. Its 4months not 3 months
I'm so happy to here this ooo but my organization hasn't send a mail to effect this oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
motic2:
TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL

Its so exciting that we are back stronger and better to retain our position #akateamactive
Lord we are grateful for this beautiful journey you have started with us this is a great assurance that you will be with us throughout this journey and it will surely end in praise for our mouth shall be filled with your praises and thanksgiving now and forever
Beautiful mama how is it progressing now that we are out of phase 1 #MSshakara and now in phase 2 of this wonderful journey please let's try as much has possible to enjoy every bit of this journey because it cannot be trade for anything motherhood journey is a beautiful one with no regret smiley like play like play this whole process start just like yesterday and may we all carry to full term ijn
Mamas that already knows their baby sex should kindly indicate as either team pink or blue
We should be in our 21,20,19,18 and 17week now hope we've gone for our second TT injection if you haven't please do so most especially FTM

Drum roll........the time we are waiting for is here finally yaaaaaaaaaaay...... smiley cheesy if you hear your name please show your face ooo

Amorprincesa. EDD Aug 2nd
Ayportable. ??
Buddingspear. ??
Damibaby. EDD Aug 5rd
Hotmomma ??
Mamatriplej. EDD Aug 15th
Motic. EDD Aug 24th
Mmaglamz. ??
Misi16. EDD Aug 21st
Oluwaleokey. ??
Towerofgrace. Double for your trouble
2pretty4u. ??
Spicychic847. EDD Aug 3rd
Velocity259. ??
#teamaugust#teamsupernaturaldelivery#teamcelebration#teamsexymommas

Thank God so far, We are Exactly 18 weeks today
EDD August 21st (LMP)
FTM
Sex? We dont know yet o

Congrats to Mamas way don deliver their LOs
Full term to all awaiting Mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
motic2:

I'm so happy to here this ooo but my organization hasn't send a mail to effect this oooo

Mail ke. Go and ask your hr sharply that labour law states 4months maternity leave. I will search for it. Confirm from your hr

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/271371-nigerian-govt-increases-maternity-leave-to-four-months.html%3famp_markup=1

Google "nigeria new maternity leave" and you see news from different Nigerian Newspapers . It was increased in June 2018

Show this to your hr if they are not aware
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
oluwaleokey:

Thank God so far, We are Exactly 18 weeks today
EDD August 21st (LMP)
FTM
Sex? We dont know yet o

Congrats to Mamas way don deliver their LOs
Full term to all awaiting Mamas
Alright oluwaleokey EDD noted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
missyblissy:

Mail ke. Go and ask your hr sharply that labour law states 4months maternity leave. I will search for it. Confirm from your hr

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/271371-nigerian-govt-increases-maternity-leave-to-four-months.html%3famp_markup=1

Google "nigeria new maternity leave" and you see news from different Nigerian Newspapers . It was increased in June 2018

Alright I will do so
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
missyblissy:

My Teamie,,truly tiredness is setting in ,counting down already, I know the lord will see us through. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 12:45am On Mar 22, 2019
missyblissy:

Our politicians talk anyhow. No modification has been made to Labour law and Ngige had nothing to back up his claim. He basically just lied at that conference. However if your bosses agree to give 4 months based on the news articles, abeg ride on.

Lagos state has a law granting 6 months maternity leave. I don't know if it applies to private.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 4:37am On Mar 22, 2019
19CannyMum:

Our politicians talk anyhow. No modification has been made to Labour law and Ngige had nothing to back up his claim. He basically just lied at that conference. However if your bosses agree to give 4 months based on the news articles, abeg ride on.

Lagos state has a law granting 6 months maternity leave. I don't know if it applies to private.

That is for state workers ni. 6months Wow. The conpany adheres to Federal laws, Federal holidays, no state jare!!!!. It is well oooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2019
Edd: 22 aug 2019
God will grant us all safe delivery in Jesus name amen.

Cc motic2

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2019
Present grin
motic2:
TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL

Its so exciting that we are back stronger and better to retain our position #akateamactive
Lord we are grateful for this beautiful journey you have started with us this is a great assurance that you will be with us throughout this journey and it will surely end in praise for our mouth shall be filled with your praises and thanksgiving now and forever
Beautiful mama how is it progressing now that we are out of phase 1 #MSshakara and now in phase 2 of this wonderful journey please let's try as much has possible to enjoy every bit of this journey because it cannot be trade for anything motherhood journey is a beautiful one with no regret smiley like play like play this whole process start just like yesterday and may we all carry to full term ijn
Mamas that already knows their baby sex should kindly indicate as either team pink or blue
We should be in our 21,20,19,18 and 17week now hope we've gone for our second TT injection if you haven't please do so most especially FTM

Drum roll........the time we are waiting for is here finally yaaaaaaaaaaay...... smiley cheesy if you hear your name please show your face ooo

Amorprincesa. EDD Aug 2nd
Ayportable. ??
Buddingspear. ??
Damibaby. EDD Aug 5rd
Hotmomma ??
Mamatriplej. EDD Aug 15th
Motic. EDD Aug 24th
Mmaglamz. ??
Misi16. EDD Aug 21st
Oluwaleokey. ??
2pretty4u. ??
Spicychic847. EDD Aug 3rd
Velocity259. ??
#teamaugust#teamsupernaturaldelivery#teamcelebration#teamsexymommas

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2019
missyblissy:

That is for state workers ni. 6months Wow. The conpany adheres to Federal laws, Federal holidays, no state jare!!!!. It is well oooo.

Since your boss did not argue with you don't tell him anything new. Just continue confidently with your request for 4 months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Hello my darling waddling sabi correct July mamas,how are you all doing? Hope my lovely Lo's aint stressing y'all out? Please try not to stress yourselves much, keep taking your routine drugs, veggies,fruits and water.. So i asked my doc what exercise I cud engage myself in since am a FTM, he told me to walk a trekkable distance of 40mins 3 times a week and that all, it as helped me stay active since I began...

Congrats to all our senior mamas who av birthed their LO's, those still waddling and our April mamas who are still warming up, I say it will all end with praise. Amen.
We still keep in mind and in prayers, our lovely moms to be, who had one complication or the other durning deir journey, we await y'all before the end of this year with your double, and triple testimony..

We should be in week 25,24,23 and 22 by now, we should be able to get to know our LO SEX by now, pls update us all.. Hope y'all are enjoying the oza room activities with hubby#wink, pls don't deny hubby of his Jerusalem journey as far as you are fit to travel on the journey grin

Oya July mamas who are still in hiding, we await you to join us..

Please indicate with your
MONIKER....................Sex................Edd...........
1.Habbeyoluwa:...........Blue..............10/7
2.Lemonadewifey:........Pink............23/07
3.fyngal1:......................Pink..............27/7
4.client:.........................Sex................6/7
5.ultimatebunmi1... .....Sex................7/7 or 12/7
6.Olajumoke459:..........Sex................7/7
7. prettymaxy................Blue.................10/7
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2019
19CannyMum:

Since your boss did not argue with you don't tell him anything new. Just continue confidently with your request for 4 months.

Yes oooooooooooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2019
When my son was born, i created an email address for him.

Every achievement and photo taken is sent to that email.

When he is old enough, he will get the password and will have all those memories.

Sharing this idea for those who may like it to do as well.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Hello my darling waddling sabi correct July mamas,how are you all doing? Hope my lovely Lo's aint stressing y'all out? Please try not to stress yourselves much, keep taking your routine drugs, veggies,fruits and water.. So i asked my doc what exercise I cud engage myself in since am a FTM, he told me to walk a trekkable distance of 40mins 3 times a week and that all, it as helped me stay active since I began...

Congrats to all our senior mamas who av birthed their LO's, those still waddling and our April mamas who are still warming up, I say it will all end with praise. Amen.
We still keep in mind and in prayers, our lovely moms to be, who had one complication or the other durning deir journey, we await y'all before the end of this year with your double, and triple testimony..

We should be in week 25,24,23 and 22 by now, we should be able to get to know our LO SEX by now, pls update us all.. Hope y'all are enjoying the oza room activities with hubby#wink, pls don't deny hubby of his Jerusalem journey as far as you are fit to travel on the journey grin

Oya July mamas who are still in hiding, we await you to join us..

#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

i've checked o. #teampink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (dancing skelewu)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2019
hotmomma:
Edd: 22 aug 2019
God will grant us all safe delivery in Jesus name amen.

Cc motic2
alright hotmomma noted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
amorprincesa:
Present grin
wink wink smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ciscagirl: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
My people, after long walks, eating too much pineapple disturbing my doctor tire and many more..... Lol, Jehova overdo did it for me. We welcomed our princess on the 22 of March 2019 at about 1am at 40weeks 1day. It was only God day did it after 2 hours of active labour. BS will be told soon. I want to use this medium to appreciate this forum. U are wonderful!!!!

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pojomojo:
When my son was born, i created an email address for him.

Every achievement and photo taken is sent to that email.

When he is old enough, he will get the password and will have all those memories.

Sharing this idea for those who may like it to do as well.

Great

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Fyngal1:

i've checked o. #teampink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (dancing skelewu)

Hahahahah dancing galore, congrats darling. I shall update baby sex..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ciscagirl:
My people, after long walks, eating too much pineapple disturbing my doctor tire and many more..... Lol, Jehova overdo did it for me. We welcomed our princess on the 22 of March 2019 at about 1am at 40weeks 1day. It was only God day did it after 2 hours of active labour. BS will be told soon. I want to use this medium to appreciate this forum. U are wonderful!!!!

Congrats mama..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) ... (6965) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.