Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8292651 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
diamondc:
BA
mamas join me and thank God. I delivered my prince charming today being 20th march via VD. By 6.05pm. Am very happy and strong. Bs coming leta.

Congratulations mama we bless God for save delivery of your charming prince may the lord keep him ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queenmama03(f): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Awww congrats!!! My birthday mate. Trust me he’s going to be an overload of awesomeness, March babies rock!!!

PS: Who else is going through bad ass all day nausea like I am? How are you handling it?? I’ve tried, ginger, lemon everything I’ve read online, none is working ��. I didn’t experience such with my first two pregnancies oo. I’ve told hubby that after this one if he wants another child he will have to carry the pregnancy by himself. Mtsewww

diamondc:
BA
mamas join me and thank God. I delivered my prince charming today being 20th march via VD. By 6.05pm. Am very happy and strong. Bs coming leta.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:01am On Mar 21, 2019
hotmomma:

sayoddy, how are you? Has the bp normalized now? Cheers
Thanks hotmama for mentioning, you still remember that. It's within range now. Between 100/70 and 90/60, Doctor wasn't saying it again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 3:56am On Mar 21, 2019
Hello all

So glad to see this thread still going strong with a great sense of sisterhood. Stay strong and sending love to all of you.

Luv
Agi

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 5:26am On Mar 21, 2019
faithlucky:
present cappo I have been on admission since 1st march and i was discharged on march 8, did my POP 14th March dats y i haven't been on line since

Congrats on your POP and thank God you're better now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:36am On Mar 21, 2019
agiboma:
Hello all

So glad to see this thread still going strong with a great sense of sisterhood. Stay strong and sending love to all of you.

Luv
Agi

Thanks mama general.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2019
sayoddy:

Thanks hotmama for mentioning, you still remember that. It's within range now. Between 100/70 and 90/60, Doctor wasn't saying it again.

Thank God it's OK now. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2019
Queenmama03:
Awww congrats!!! My birthday mate. Trust me he’s going to be an overload of awesomeness, March babies rock!!!

PS: Who else is going through bad ass all day nausea like I am? How are you handling it?? I’ve tried, ginger, lemon everything I’ve read online, none is working ��. I didn’t experience such with my first two pregnancies oo. I’ve told hubby that after this one if he wants another child he will have to carry the pregnancy by himself. Mtsewww

ur last statement got me laughing.... we are watching o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2019
good morning mamas, i am new to your wonderful family after trailing for some time.
I am truly excited about this wonderful journey that just began as i am just over 5 weeks gone ; i am team November by the special grace of God.
Please welcome me.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ciscagirl: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2019
Gud am mamas in the house. I am worried oh. Today makes us 40th week and still no show. I have done all excercise I can think of to induce labour ,still nothing!!! I am really tired.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2019
The woman behind this wonderful thread. God bless you ma!
agiboma:
Hello all

Luv
Agi

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
You still have 2weeks max. Baby will definitely come before then. But you can talk to your doctor about induction or membrane sweep. If you that tired!
Ciscagirl:
Gud am mamas in the house. I am worried oh. Today makes us 40th week and still no show. I have done all excercise I can think of to induce labour ,still nothing!!! I am really tired.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2019
You are welcome!
blessedmum11:
good morning mamas, i am new to your wonderful family after trailing for some time.
I am truly excited about this wonderful journey that just began as i am just over 5 weeks gone ; i am team November by the special grace of God.
Please welcome me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2019
My dear, at more than 20weeks, I still have nausea and vomit sometimes.

Nothing worked! Maybe you should reduce taking sugar. I noticed sugary stuff makes mine worse. E.g Tea!
Queenmama03:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ciscagirl: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2019
amorprincesa:
You still have 2weeks max. Baby will definitely come before then. But you can talk to your doctor about induction or membrane sweep. If you that tired!
Thanks dear. Just dat with d story I am hearing about this induction don't no if I can bear d pain.on my way to the hospital already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2019
amorprincesa:
My dear, at more than 20weeks, I still have nausea and vomit sometimes.

Nothing worked! Maybe you should reduce taking sugar. I noticed sugary stuff makes mine worse. E.g Tea!

amorprincesa weldone mama you are doing a good job hope you are warming up for roll soon and all august mama smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Well it works for some persons.
When I was in Labour with my first the doctor wanted to give me the oxytocin stuff to hasten labour but I turned it down. Told him I won't need it. I got to the hospital by 10pm and gave birth by 2am. God helped me! And that supernatural birth book.

I don't know if the drip would have made me give birth earlier or maybe the drug/drip would have made me get stuck at a particular cm and gone to do ECS. Due to failed induction or baby's heart rate becomes low.

PS: You never know what will happen unless you try. Body differs!

I read somewhere that during labour Induction 75% of FTM will go ahead to have a successful vaginal delivery while 25% will have ECS due to failed Induction.
Ciscagirl:

Thanks dear. Just dat with d story I am hearing about this induction don't no if I can bear d pain.on my way to the hospital already

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Yes o! My humble cappo kiss
motic2:

amorprincesa weldone mama you are doing a good job hope you are warming up for roll soon and all august mama smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2019
diamondc:
BA

Congratulations ma, God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2019
sunbestie:

Chaii! Sorry about d illness but I hope u are strong now..
Congrats on ur pop
Try and be active ooo
E-hug
Am better cappo but trying to build up my pcv, thanks for d love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2019
@pam09 alright ma'am, we will patiently wait for our precious month cheesy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2019
diamondc:
BA
congrats a
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2019
amorprincesa:
You are welcome!
Thank you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2019
blessedmum11:
Please welcome me.
welcome ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2019
amorprincesa:
It's because it's your first and also has to do with the location of the placenta
oh...thanks mama.. can't wait for scan next week to know what's up...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
TEAMIE[code][/code]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good day gallant mummies...good to be here ooo,God has shown me mercy once again...Just got my BFP....Team NOVEMBER oooooo....Am grateful oh God for this privilege....Thank you Jesus....Mummies,una welldone oooooo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trickstreat: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello bumpy mamas

Happy healthy nine months and safe delivery to all preggies in the house.

Mamas I have beautiful and comfortable shoes for pregnancy and "getting your groove back" cool post -delivery for naming ceremony, baby dedication, outing, parry and back to work shoes.

You choose, make ur order via whatsapp 08029640255 and we deliver to you wherever you are in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/5062552/male-female-trainers-sneakers-loafers

https://www.nairaland.com/5061460/ladies-shoes-shop

https://www.nairaland.com/5060972/classy-ladies-handbags-purses-shop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trickstreat: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello bumpy mamas

Happy healthy nine months and safe delivery to all preggies in the house.

Mamas I have beautiful and comfortable shoes for during pregnancy and "getting your groove back" cool post -delivery for naming ceremony, baby dedication, outing, parry and back to work shoes.

You choose, make ur order via whatsapp 08029640255 and we deliver to you wherever you are in Nigeria
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL

Its so exciting that we are back stronger and better to retain our position #akateamactive
Lord we are grateful for this beautiful journey you have started with us this is a great assurance that you will be with us throughout this journey and it will surely end in praise for our mouth shall be filled with your praises and thanksgiving now and forever
Beautiful mama how is it progressing now that we are out of phase 1 #MSshakara and now in phase 2 of this wonderful journey please let's try as much has possible to enjoy every bit of this journey because it cannot be trade for anything motherhood journey is a beautiful one with no regret smiley like play like play this whole process start just like yesterday and may we all carry to full term ijn
Mamas that already knows their baby sex should kindly indicate as either team pink or blue
We should be in our 21,20,19,18 and 17week now hope we've gone for our second TT injection if you haven't please do so most especially FTM

Drum roll........the time we are waiting for is here finally yaaaaaaaaaaay...... smiley cheesy if you hear your name please show your face ooo

Amorprincesa. EDD Aug 2nd
Ayportable. ??
Buddingspear. ??
Damibaby. EDD Aug 5rd
Hotmomma ??
Mamatriplej. EDD Aug 15th
Motic. EDD Aug 24th
Mmaglamz. ??
Misi16. EDD Aug 21st
Oluwaleokey. ??
Towerofgrace. Double for your trouble
2pretty4u. ??
Spicychic847. EDD Aug 3rd
Velocity259. ??
#teamaugust#teamsupernaturaldelivery#teamcelebration#teamsexymommas

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jeniluv:
Good day gallant mummies...good to be here ooo,God has shown me mercy once again...Just got my BFP....Team NOVEMBER oooooo....Am grateful oh God for this privilege....Thank you Jesus....Mummies,una welldone oooooo

Yeahhh, hello team mate!!!! Nice to meet ya. Congratulations and happy bumping, by the power of God we shall bring forth with ease.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xtiana250 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.