Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8288833 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulation mama and welcome to ur baby. Ur
Amytosin:
Bs: I gave birth today 19/3/19 at exactly 41 weeks, mild contractions started around 8 pm yesterday, so I was able to sleep through the night till around 4 am when strong contractions hit me, then I started seeing show, I stood up from bed around 5am to prepare my child for School, I cleaned the house, wash some clothes, prepare food even in the middle of contractions, when I got to a certain stage when contractions are stronger and closer, I told my husband it time we move to the hospital, we dropped our son in school around some minutes to nine, and we got to the clinic around past 9, I was checked n was told 6cm, the mid wife did sweep stuff, n I moved immediately to 8cm, at past 10 I was already 10cm, then I was moved to Labour room, to push con be wahala, I was there trying to push till to 11, and I baby poop, he was already stressed, I was helped with a cut, n pushed my baby out at exactly 10:50am, stitching was painful, alihamdulilah all end in praise, wish everyone save delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by identitylenz(m): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Are there daddies and mummies in the house?
This is product is specifically for you!
Introducing NOVAGE ECOLLAGEN (REDUCES WRINKLING BY UP TO 33% CLINICALLY PEOVEN!)
the set comes in 6pieces which are the
1. CLEANSING MILK(deeply cleans and nourishes skin)
2. EYE CREAM(with roller ball massager reduces wrinkles smooths and brightens)
3. TOONER (micro exfoliating, renews skin texture)
4. SUPERSERUM (concentrated, boosts effects of creams)
5. DAY CREAM (helps shield against photoageing with SPF 15)
6. NIGHT CREAM (replenishes and restores skin overnight)....

PRODUCT IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE...
Inbox me for more information or call me via 09028256291....
ORIFLAME!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2019
kaimasomkene:
Hello sabi mamas. 15 weeks 2 days and bloating is killing me. Yam o, okpa o, tea o, garri o, they all make my stomach turnioniown. Yesterday's own was so bad that I actually cried. Nausea and Vomiting has reduced. That bitter abi metallic taste and excess salivation is still there. Please o how do I deal with these. If you have no ms you don't know what God has done for you. Meanwhile I think this "ms disappears in second trimester" is scam. Abi is 15 weeks first trimester?
sorry dear.... very soon it will go...ur lucky sef I was vomiting till 19weeks...it stopped after I was given a drug...my bloating then ehn...no be small..but now we are good.. it is well with u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2019
oluwaleokey:
@Motic2 and other August Mamas

I would suggest we elect a cappo for team august. Motic2 or any other mama that wishes and willing to act in this capacity should declare their interest then afterwards we could vote if necessary otherwise the only person that declares interest after a period of time (2-3days) should be endorsed as our cappo (unopposed)

The chosen or elected mama can check/study our formal cappo's comments/roll calls and continue from where she stopped and also welcome new teamies

To be frank, our team used to be the most envied, active and lively team until towerofgrace dropped out nevertheless i miss very much and pray she comes back soonest.

This is a suggestion, kindly discard/disregard if it doesn't make sense to us.
My cent
motic2 has asked for our edd ...lets all comply so that she can do roll... motic2 we don give u cappo since na...pls come resume work o grin
oluwaleokey:

I would suggest we elect a cappo for team august. Motic2 or any other mama that wishes and willing to act in this capacity should declare their interest then afterwards we could vote if necessary otherwise the only person that declares interest after a period of time (2-3days) should be endorsed as our cappo (unopposed)

The chosen or elected mama can check/study our formal cappo's comments/roll calls and continue from where she stopped and also welcome new teamies

To be frank, our team used to be the most envied, active and lively team until towerofgrace dropped out nevertheless i miss very much and pray she comes back soonest.

My cent
motic2 has asked for our edd ...lets all comply so that she can do roll... motic2 we don give u cappo since na...pls come resume work o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
I dey one corner! Tiredness ti take over. The kicks this baby gives me eh. Sometime I think it's triplet am carrying. The play is too much
hotmomma:
Congrats to mamas that have delivered.

August mamas how we dey na, why are we this quiet?
Motic, ayportable, dami, amorprincess, misi, mamatriple, why we dey hide na? How's d bump? Who has gone for anomaly scan?

sayoddy, how are you? Has the bp normalized now? Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2019
Motic2 is our cappo kiss don't worry she will do roll call soon.
oluwaleokey:

My cent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2019
amorprincesa:
I dey one corner! Tiredness ti take over. The kicks this baby gives me eh. Sometime I think it's triplet am carrying. The play is too much

Aww... Loving your baby already, kick baby kick wink
The baby dey show you plenty love jare.

This one corner wey u dey, na one eye I dey take look you now oh grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Sewasaunt:
A huge congrats to all March mums that have put to bed, God bless you and your precious gifts
April mums, Jina24(cappo of cappos) ; I hail

Mama Za.ynie (I already confessed that I stalk your diary) Happy Birthday Ma'am, God bless you and yours real good!

Mama Tuoyo, been a while, I hope (and really pray) you are good.

Have a good weekend everyone.

I hail back Sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2019
@munat27, good to hear from you sis. Hope you're better now?. Amen to the prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2019
Hahahahaha cheesy I no dey do bad thing for the corner. I no even raise leg up sef.

How do I get my libido back? I think it's been lost for close to a month now.

PS: I have eaten lots of strawberry e no work.
hotmomma:

Aww... Loving your baby already, kick baby kick wink
The baby dey show you plenty love jare.

This one corner wey u dey, na one eye I dey take look you now oh grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2019
pam09:
A very big congratulations to all the March mamas on the birth of ur Los, may they be all u prayed for and more. To team April mamas happy warming up, hope we are all getting set. Can't wait for April to come already. Cappo jina24 how u?

We are set cheesy with God on our side.

I'm doing well Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2019
2nd August 2019 Scan date. Unknown LMP
motic2:
Hello teamie please can we drop our Edd for next roll call and if we have our baby sex too please indicate
Gracias wink smiley smiley#teamaugust
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2019
tiwatopebam:
My cappo, how are you doing now? hope you are fine now. please mamas come out now. our group is so low here. do u know that we are very close To our delivery month. so nobody is giving birth this month. who is

My ever active teamie, I'm doing better now, I thank God for healings.

Please o team April let's shake this thread we are just a week to our month and why do I have this feeling that some of my teamies have ported already grin.

@osas4g @pam09 @franky2013
@seaair @myzone18 @spiceeamiee come and defend yourself o.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2019
Roger!!!
Carry on Motic2!!!!
You have full support
Come and address us (inauguration speech wink)

Incase; this was towerofgrace last roll call, 14th of us and believe more mamas don identify since then, January 30

If you hear your name, please catwalk and answer swaggaliciously

01 AyPortable1
02 Hotmomma
03 amorprincesa
04 Misi16
05 towerofgrace
06 motic2
07 damibaby
08 BuddingSpear
09 oluwaleokey
10 velocity259
11 mmaglamz
12 spicychic847
13 2pretty4u
14 MamaTripleJ

#teamaugustandtherest
#teamnoloss
#teamswift&easydelivery
#teamsexypreggiessexyborning
#teamtoomuchswagger
#mscannotholdusdown
# motherbabyhusbandalive&plentymoney cool

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2019
Lehwah:
BS
Pregnancy journey started with a morning sickness filled first trimester and a second trimester filled with tiredness but overall the journey was smooth.
Edd was given as 1st march (even my cappo tot i qaa going to port to February) but alas 1st came n went no show or sign of labour not until 15th March when i saw my bloody show proper n contractions started immediately, rushed myself to the clinic only to be told i am just 2cm dilated and had to go back home n come back later that day. Went back n i was admitted as labour was progressing well until i hit 8cm dilation and labour just stalled at exactly 12am on 16th March after waiting to see if labour was going to progress again n no show i was transferred to the general hospital, after receiving 2 drips and oxytocin labour progressed again and at exactly 4:45am i had the urge to push and nurse just said the next time the urge comes i should just push, baby came out with cord around the neck after 4 mighty pushes with no tear at all at exactly 5:10am followed by the placenta.
I am just grateful to God that i and baby are fine.

BS submitted
Cc Rbae
congrats lehwah. Stay blessed with your Lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Roger!!!
Carry on Motic2!!!!
You have full support

Incase; this was towerofgrace last roll call, 14th of us and believe more mamas don identify since then, January 30

#teamaugustandtherest
#teamnoloss
#teamswift&easydelivery
#teamtoomuchswagger
#mscannotholdusdown

Awww, I miss her @towerofgrace. Weldone maama @oluwaleokey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2019
amorprincesa:
all dis kicks u ppl are feeling...mine is still like pinch and bubbles fa and some funny sensation I can't describe.. or is it because it's my first
...i don't get it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myzone18: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=Jina24 post=76816901]

Please o team April let's shake this thread we are just a week to our month and why do I have this feeling that some of my teamies have ported already grin.

Cappo i greet o. Port ke! We are till carrying our load and weakness ti take over. I know it will end in praise for every one of us in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2019
@myzone18

Amen and Amen teamie.

We are almost there, to God be the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Amytosin:
Bs: I gave birth today 19/3/19 at exactly 41 weeks, mild contractions started around 8 pm yesterday, so I was able to sleep through the night till around 4 am when strong contractions hit me, then I started seeing show, I stood up from bed around 5am to prepare my child for School, I cleaned the house, wash some clothes, prepare food even in the middle of contractions, when I got to a certain stage when contractions are stronger and closer, I told my husband it time we move to the hospital, we dropped our son in school around some minutes to nine, and we got to the clinic around past 9, I was checked n was told 6cm, the mid wife did sweep stuff, n I moved immediately to 8cm, at past 10 I was already 10cm, then I was moved to Labour room, to push con be wahala, I was there trying to push till to 11, and I baby poop, he was already stressed, I was helped with a cut, n pushed my baby out at exactly 10:50am, stitching was painful, alihamdulilah all end in praise, wish everyone save delivery.
congrsts U are a strong woman

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nenyec2: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2019
smiley
agiboma:
Hi All,

I am starting this thread so we can discuss pregnancy and all the joys, anticipation, expectation and all aspects of this beautiful time in a woman's life.
At times pregnancy can be very difficult and may even become life threatening, when conditions such as pre-eclamsia,gestational diabetes, Incompetent cervix, PPROM etc.  So lets use this space to discuss all aspects of this process.

Nothing in relation to pregnancy is off limits, lets share our experience and support each other in a caring respectful way. Doctors can only give so much advice, but i know first hand peer support is equally important.

So lets start talking!

Below are a list of ladies that have included their delivery dates, lets keep them in mind by praying and meditating and sending them positive energy, I will update the list reguarly, just include the month you are due. I will also update once you confirmed you have delivered. This will allow ladies to see others that are due around the same time as themselves and perhaps you may find a pregnancy "buddy". Its not a must that you include this info to join the thread, we welcome everyone.

1.) Nkkyrules due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
2.) Amarush due March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
3.) IB due April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
4) Mogobomya August 2012
5.) Toyosi Oct 2012
6.) Strita Oct 2012
7.) Uwani Oct. 2012
8.) Igosun Jul. 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
9.) Jemmibee Oct. 2012
10.) y.me Nov 2012
11.) tessybaby April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
12.) Luvlee May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
13.) Biddiebest Jul, 2012
14.) Oknee April 2012
15.) Dudugirl April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
16.) Moran August 2012
17.) Diamondlove Oct. 2012
18.) osikhueme March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
19.) Babyme Sept. 2012
20) Sweettweet June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
21.) Imboss. Jul 2012 *******DELIVERED smiley*******
22.) Jibola Nov. 2012
23.) Efemena_xy Febuary 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
24.) Avatur Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
25.) OLUWATOSIN Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
26.) Recruitment Due August 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
29.) Jumie Jul, 2012
30.) Otossd June 2012
31.) Bolseas Dec. 2012
32.) Pamperme May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
33.) Corrall Dec. 2012
34.) Maran1983 august 2012
35.) Olapo due Nov. 2012
36.) sdara *******DELIVERED smiley*******
37.) Infogenius Aug. 2012
38.) Ibotus Oct. 2012
39.) Toyin Sept. 2012
40.) corral dec. 2012
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Welcome to a new month, the month of Marching into greatness and all d good things of life.

Teamies how are we doing?
The waddling now is on another level ooo even d kicks too.

Hope we have started shopping and rounding up other preparations for d precious LOs arrival smiley

We are getting to the permanent site soon so hold on and hold strong, it must surely end in praise for us all. 2019 we are meeting our precious ones in good health with plenty money for account.

Speak, speak and speak to ur baby positively. Talk to God always and don't forget to read motivational books if u have any.

If u have not register for antenatel pls go and register now it is very important, and don't forget to attend class and routine check ups it is very important.

If u have checked ur baby's gender tell us oo so i can update.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 ____________ EDD 10th May Blue
4. primadonnachika ___EDD 12th May Pink
5. irene670 ___________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 _____________ EDD 17th May Blue
7. 19CannyMum ______ EDD 21st May Blue
8. adezie ______________ EDD 6th May Pink
9. Yetunspepper _______ EDD 31st May
10. Mummyejire _______ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco ______ EDD 25th May Blue
12. Marimaar __________ EDD 14th May Blue
13. Astilo ______________ EDD 4th May Pink
14. gurlnext2u _________ EDD 27th May
15. treasuredm ________ EDD 7th May Blue
16. dbeauty ___________ EDD 29th May
17. Sunbeam20 _______ EDD 24th May
18. faithlucky _________ EDD 23rd May (welcome mama)
19. iwillrejoice ________ EDD 19th May Pink (welcome mama)

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD and baby's gender immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate.
present cappo I have been on admission since 1st march and i was discharged on march 8, did my POP 14th March dats y i haven't been on line since

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Roger!!!
Carry on Motic2!!!!
You have full support

01 AyPortable1
02 Hotmomma
03 amorprincesa
04 Misi16
05 towerofgrace
06 motic2
07 damibaby
08 BuddingSpear
09 oluwaleokey
10 velocity259
11 mmaglamz
12 spicychic847
13 2pretty4u
14 MamaTripleJ

#teamaugustandtherest
#teamnoloss
#teamswift&easydelivery
#teamtoomuchswagger
#mscannotholdusdown

hahahaaa.....i'm watching you in 4D weldone ma grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Able cappo and adorable team April mummies am still very much waddling..at 38 weeks. I have a history of exceeding 40 weeks so I don't see me porting also my baby's birthday is on the 24th and i won't want to spoil his fun. I gallantly await April in its fullness wishing us all supernatural delivery[Qquote author=Jina24 post=76816901]

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
amorprincesa:
Hahahahaha cheesy I no dey do bad thing for the corner. I no even raise leg up sef.

How do I get my libido back? I think it's been lost for close to a month now.

PS: I have eaten lots of strawberry e no work.

My sis, if e loss na to use torch find am oh. With housework, toddler and possibly paid job, libido go fly commot. Try send your toddler on a short vacation, and recreate "Val's" day at home preferably weekend and use lots of lube as you go don gather cobweb there oh as e don tey you service am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
motic2:

hahahaaa.....i'm watching you in 4D weldone ma grin grin
Our honorable, sexy, swaggalicious cappo motic2, we are loyal Edd 21st Aug. Sex? why do you want to know how many times I did it with hubby tongue grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hotmomma:

My sis, if e loss na to use torch find am oh. With housework, toddler and possibly paid job, libido go fly commot. Try send your toddler on a short vacation, and recreate "Val's" day at home preferably weekend and use lots of lube as you go don gather cobweb there oh as e don tey you service am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
It's because it's your first and also has to do with the location of the placenta
damibaby:

all dis kicks u ppl are feeling...mine is still like pinch and bubbles fa and some funny sensation I can't describe.. or is it because it's my first
...i don't get it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
faithlucky:
present cappo I have been on admission since 1st march and i was discharged on march 8, did my POP 14th March dats y i haven't been on line since

Chaii! Sorry about d illness but I hope u are strong now..
Congrats on ur pop
Try and be active ooo
E-hug
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amytosin:

Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondc(f): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
BA
mamas join me and thank God. I delivered my prince charming today being 20th march via VD. By 6.05pm. Am very happy and strong. Bs coming leta.

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
kaimasomkene:
Hello sabi mamas. 15 weeks 2 days and bloating is killing me. Yam o, okpa o, tea o, garri o, they all make my stomach turnioniown. Yesterday's own was so bad that I actually cried. Nausea and Vomiting has reduced. That bitter abi metallic taste and excess salivation is still there. Please o how do I deal with these. If you have no ms you don't know what God has done for you. Meanwhile I think this "ms disappears in second trimester" is scam. Abi is 15 weeks first trimester?
hmm! I'm in my 21st week and i'm still experiencing all u have mentioned

(1) (2) (3) ... (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.