Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,768 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8292612 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
motic2:
TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL

Its so exciting that we are back stronger and better to retain our position #akateamactive
Lord we are grateful for this beautiful journey you have started with us this is a great assurance that you will be with us throughout this journey and it will surely end in praise for our mouth shall be filled with your praises and thanksgiving now and forever
Beautiful mama how is it progressing now that we are out of phase 1 #MSshakara and now in phase 2 of this wonderful journey please let's try as much has possible to enjoy every bit of this journey because it cannot be trade for anything motherhood journey is a beautiful one with no regret smiley like play like play this whole process start just like yesterday and may we all carry to full term ijn
Mamas that already knows their baby sex should kindly indicate as either team pink or blue
We should be in our 21,20,19,18 and 17week now hope we've gone for our second TT injection if you haven't please do so most especially FTM

Drum roll........the time we are waiting for is here finally yaaaaaaaaaaay...... smiley cheesy if you hear your name please show your face ooo

Amorprincesa. EDD Aug 2nd
Ayportable. ??
Buddingspear. ??
Damibaby. EDD Aug 5rd
Hotmomma ??
Mamatriplej. EDD Aug 15th
Motic. EDD Aug 24th
Mmaglamz. ??
Misi16. EDD Aug 21st
Oluwaleokey. ??
Towerofgrace. Double for your trouble
2pretty4u. ??
Spicychic847. EDD Aug 3rd
Velocity259. ??
#teamaugust#teamsupernaturaldelivery#teamcelebration#teamsexymommas

present cappo...
good afternoon mamas...how are we coping with d heat... pls i have a question concerning brands of diapers that is good... as a ftm I don't have much idea... iv seen most ppl using molfix dis days ..some ppl like pampers huggies etc.. if u know any good one pls come out and lecture us...with reasons..im sure many ppl will learn from this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ciscagirl:
My people, after long walks, eating too much pineapple disturbing my doctor tire and many more..... Lol, Jehova overdo did it for me. We welcomed our princess on the 22 of March 2019 at about 1am at 40weeks 1day. It was only God day did it after 2 hours of active labour. BS will be told soon. I want to use this medium to appreciate this forum. U are wonderful!!!!

Ciscagirl congratulations smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
damibaby:

present cappo...
good afternoon mamas...how are we coping with d heat... pls i have a question concerning brands of diapers that is good... as a ftm I don't have much idea... iv seen most ppl using molfix dis days ..some ppl like pampers huggies etc.. if u know any good one pls come out and lecture us...with reasons..im sure many ppl will learn from this

I'm also a FTM damibaby but have heard alot of good reviws on molfix which i'm also getting
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ciscagirl:
My people, after long walks, eating too much pineapple disturbing my doctor tire and many more..... Lol, Jehova overdo did it for me. We welcomed our princess on the 22 of March 2019 at about 1am at 40weeks 1day. It was only God day did it after 2 hours of active labour. BS will be told soon. I want to use this medium to appreciate this forum. U are wonderful!!!!

Congrats mama. Thank God for sharp and safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettymaxy(f): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Hello my darling waddling sabi correct July mamas,how are you all doing? Hope my lovely Lo's aint stressing y'all out? Please try not to stress yourselves much, keep taking your routine drugs, veggies,fruits and water.. So i asked my doc what exercise I cud engage myself in since am a FTM, he told me to walk a trekkable distance of 40mins 3 times a week and that all, it as helped me stay active since I began...

Congrats to all our senior mamas who av birthed their LO's, those still waddling and our April mamas who are still warming up, I say it will all end with praise. Amen.
We still keep in mind and in prayers, our lovely moms to be, who had one complication or the other durning deir journey, we await y'all before the end of this year with your double, and triple testimony..

We should be in week 25,24,23 and 22 by now, we should be able to get to know our LO SEX by now, pls update us all.. Hope y'all are enjoying the oza room activities with hubby#wink, pls don't deny hubby of his Jerusalem journey as far as you are fit to travel on the journey grin

Oya July mamas who are still in hiding, we await you to join us..

Please indicate with your
MONIKER....................Sex................Edd...........
1.Habbeyoluwa:...........Sex..............10/7
2.Lemonadewifey:........Pink............23/07
3.fyngal1:......................Pink..............27/7
4.client:.........................Sex................6/7
5.ultimatebunmi1... .....Sex................7/7 or 12/7
6.Olajumoke459:..........Sex................7/7
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
Am officially joining team July, pls cappo add me
Lmp Edd 10th, blue for the sex

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
motic2:

I'm also a FTM damibaby but have heard alot of good reviws on molfix which i'm also getting
I have a friend that sells baby things and she told me she doesn't really like molfix..that though it's plenty inside and quite affordable...but she'll rather not use it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
damibaby:

present cappo...

I used molfix for my daughter for months but the day I tried Angel I stopped using molfix. Molfix is good but most times it leaks poop but Angel is bigger and absorb better than Molfix. The day I dash two of my neighbour one one Angel they stopped using molfix too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Gloryne how are you doing? Ms never leave you? Pls gather all your available strength and con do October first roll call wink make will no dull ourselves.
Berty1, surulady, Ladyshadow, mgeey, mummyjason, akejujoe, biggal, oamronnie and all other team October how are we all doing? Hope ms don dey leave small small smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
miraclefromGod:

I used molfix for my daughter for months but the day I tried Angel I stopped using molfix. Molfix is good but most times it leaks poop but Angel is bigger and absorb better than Molfix. The day I dash two of my neighbour one one Angel they stopped using molfix too
the same explanation my friend gave me...thanks a lot mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sabi mama's in the house please i need your reviews on milton sterilizing kit i saw it on rbae baby list but i'm not farmiliar with the streilizer
Thinking of considering it tho but i need a reviews on it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
damibaby:

I have a friend that sells baby things and she told me she doesn't really like molfix..that though it's plenty inside and quite affordable...but she'll rather not use it
really thanks for sharing quality is key i will change my mind too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
motic2:
Sabi mama's in the house please i need your reviews on milton sterilizing kit i saw it on rbae baby list but i'm not farmiliar with the streilizer

Its good!!! My twin used it for her 3 kids grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
damibaby:

if u know any good one pls come out and lecture us...with reasons..im sure many ppl will learn from this

When I had my first child, we used molfix, it was so fine till they crashed the quality and price. I tried others and now I am in for tova. Tova indeed is bae. Nice quality and very affordable.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by akejujoe(f): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
miraclefromGod:
Gloryne how are you doing? Ms never leave you? Pls gather all your available strength and con do October first roll call wink make will no dull ourselves.
Berty1, surulady, Ladyshadow, mgeey, mummyjason, akejujoe, biggal, oamronnie and all other team October how are we all doing? Hope ms don dey leave small small smiley
Yipee finally found my teamies . MS don dey reduce gradually o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Present ma,Ms is giving default settings,it’s like the settings are taking orders gradually had to get a dairy to put down anything I remember about this stage..
miraclefromGod:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
hotmomma:

When I had my first child, we used molfix, it was so fine till they crashed the quality and price. I tried others and now I am in for tova. Tova indeed is bae. Nice quality and very affordable.
wow...i didn't we had plenty brands of diapers...hearing tova for the first time...i doubt if it's available in the North here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
motic2:
what's the sterilizing kit used for..and will it be of use to someone that breastfeeds
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
damibaby:

what's the sterilizing kit used for..and will it be of use to someone that breastfeeds

It is used to sterilise baby bootles
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Hello my darling waddling sabi correct July mamas,how are you all doing? Hope my lovely Lo's aint stressing y'all out? Please try not to stress yourselves much, keep taking your routine drugs, veggies,fruits and water.. So i asked my doc what exercise I cud engage myself in since am a FTM, he told me to walk a trekkable distance of 40mins 3 times a week and that all, it as helped me stay active since I began...

Congrats to all our senior mamas who av birthed their LO's, those still waddling and our April mamas who are still warming up, I say it will all end with praise. Amen.
We still keep in mind and in prayers, our lovely moms to be, who had one complication or the other durning deir journey, we await y'all before the end of this year with your double, and triple testimony..

We should be in week 25,24,23 and 22 by now, we should be able to get to know our LO SEX by now, pls update us all.. Hope y'all are enjoying the oza room activities with hubby#wink, pls don't deny hubby of his Jerusalem journey as far as you are fit to travel on the journey grin

Oya July mamas who are still in hiding, we await you to join us..

Please indicate with your
MONIKER....................Sex................Edd...........
1.Habbeyoluwa:...........Sex..............10/7
2.Lemonadewifey:........Pink............23/07
3.fyngal1:......................Pink..............27/7
4.client:.........................Sex................6/7
5.ultimatebunmi1... .....Sex................7/7 or 12/7
6.Olajumoke459:..........Sex................7/7
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
was at scan centre this week couldn't get baby sex still
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Team May how are we doing? cappo Sunbestie pls update baby’s sex to XX. I’ve started my Mat leave so I can focus on shopping now so as to get bags ready on time.

Team March congrats on the joyous arrival of our babies and the other mums still waiting, it shall be easy for you! Team April hope you guys are gearing up grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicvicky: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
BA BA BA
Delivered my dear son yesterday by 5:20 am weighting 3.2kg via vd wit a little tear from baby.bs later

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
missyblissy:

Its good!!! My twin used it for her 3 kids grin

Thanks missyblissy atleast it will save cost of buying avent or nuby sterilizer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
vicvicky:
BA BA BA
Delivered my dear son yesterday by 5:20 am weighting 3.2kg via vd wit a little tear from baby.bs later
Congratulations Vicky may the lord bless LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Iyamefa:
Team May how are we doing? Our gender reveal party/baby shower was last week, cappo Sunbestie pls update baby’s sex to XX. I’ve started my Mat leave so I can focus on shopping now so as to get bags ready on time.

Team March congrats on the joyous arrival of our babies and the other mums still waiting, it shall be easy for you! Team April hope you guys are gearing up grin

Iyamefa I've started maternity leave already that means you will resume like a month after baby come?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
motic2:

Iyamefa I've started maternity leave already that means you will resume like a month after baby come?

Not at all. Maternity leave is 12 or 18 months where I’m at, I went with 12 months so thought to start my leave earlier as I will still have plenty of time to take of my baby once she arrives.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
damibaby:

If you will breastfeed yourself, no need for the sterilizer but If you would need help feeding your baby i.e expressing into a bottle so anyone else can feed, you might need one. Sterilizing kit is not compulsory to be honest, I just watched a series of YouTube videos online by paediatricians who analyzed it. Water that’s safe for you to drink is safe for your baby as well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Iyamefa:

If you will breastfeed yourself, no need for the sterilizer but If you would need help feeding your baby i.e expressing into a bottle so anyone else can feed, you might need one. Sterilizing kit is not compulsory to be honest, I just watched a series of YouTube videos online by paediatricians who analyzed it. Water that’s safe for you to drink is safe for your baby as well.
ok...thanks alot ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ciscagirl:
Our God is able. congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
vicvicky:
BA BA BA
congrats Vicvicky. I wish speedy recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
pls mamas has anyone ordered for baby clothes and other accessories from aliexpress are de cheap and of good quality
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Iyamefa:

Not at all. Maternity leave is 12 or 18 months where I’m at, I went with 12 months so thought to start my leave earlier as I will still have plenty of time to take of my baby once she arrives.
me i like this type o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
damibaby:
pls mamas has anyone ordered for baby clothes and other accessories from aliexpress are de cheap and of good quality

why go to aliexpress when you have zaynie.

cc zaynie fya

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.