Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? (11481 Views)

Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / Ghanian Cedis And Naira Which Is More Valuable. / Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by cowgurl: 9:22pm On May 21, 2012
Seun: If you already have money, information is more valuable.
If you already have information, money is more valuable.
Hmmm, I like this. @Switcocoa, hi.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by yuzedo: 9:22pm On May 21, 2012
Go use "information" buy akara for market na? undecided If dem no go shook you bottle for eye! angry

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 21, 2012
Information leads anytime anyday, its a matter of applying it properly.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by sayusuf(m): 10:03pm On May 21, 2012
where will u get the money if you dont have information about how to get it, where to get it, what 2 do 2 get it, how 2 manage it,...etc....without information, u are in poverty materially, spiritually, educationally, infact, you are as good as mad man.
Information is power..

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by KINGwax(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2012
With this kind of idiocy making it to the front page, sensible ones like me can't but wonder if there are no more useful information in this world.
How to loose weight by eating calories, how to obtain loans and make d lender forget, secrets to marryin ten wives without problems etc.
or breaking news like, nigeria splits or Jonathan is dead.
All we're seein are idiocies like, swagger and stagger, which is better? stammer and stutter, which is correct? can u marry your old man's wife? Can a dead chicken lay egg? How can i reach heaven without dying? etc.
And d worst part? Those OPS will even be askin for your HONEST OPINION...I jes tire!
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by violent(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2012
Information is King!

A little piece of information is all you need to start a bloody nuclear war!

Information is why many governments spend combined billions in dollars on spying activities around the world!...The US military spent 11.8 billion dollars on their MQ-9 Reaper drones....what do you suppose they were after? Information duh! ...and this is even if it meant costing some extra debt!

Gimme quality insider information on company about to go burst and i'd be shorting the bas[i]t[/i]ards like my life depended on it. Without information you're fucccking blind even with all your money!

Money can't necessarily buy you information....good information on the other hand can make you a super wealthy mofo in one night!

Erhmmm...but all of that aside...show me the money abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 21, 2012
I pick money over information any day. Think deeply, people need information to make money, but if you have the money, what the heck do I need the information for ? Take the money fix it somewhere, hire the best experts in Money Market to manage your finances.

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by oweniwe(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2012
We need information before we can make money. Even if you're a billionaire now and you're ignorant on how you can sustain ur wealth, ur billions will dry up in no time
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by oyestephen(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2012
Information is power, without information, money is useless, but with d right information, you can get anything
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by kingsnna: 10:15pm On May 21, 2012
Money is very important. to get information you need money and with information you make more money. the both are important.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by KINGwax(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2012
Dey find information about, ehn? When u find information so tay u get one information say someone wan kill u? I swear u go leave both information and money put for one side run for your life. Well, i think money will be good for d funeral
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by oweniwe(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2012
violent: Information is King!

Information is what thy many governments spend a combined billions in dollars in spying activities around the world!...The US military spent 11.8 billion dollars on their MQ-9 Reaper drones....what do you suppose they were after? Information duh! ...and this is even if it meant adding some extra debt!

Gimme quality insider information on company about to go burst and i'd be shorting the bas[i]t[/i]ards like my life depended on it. Without information you're fucccking blind even with all your money!

Money can't necessarily buy you information....good information on the other hand can make you a super wealthy mofo in on night!

GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!!
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 21, 2012
Millions of people in nigeria have information, but banks dont give loans and you die with business ideas, but with money, you can buy over companies and hire best managers. You think Dangote knows all the processes of cement, sugar, fruits etc manufacturing? With money, all brains are under your payroll

2 Likes

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 21, 2012
Money first my dear OP, money brings more information, takes u to places n u get informed, introduces u to great people and much more, but information itself can't survive on its own, it requires money to materialize. Some people even die in penury with a whole lot of information that could even transform the world

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by ayox20003: 10:32pm On May 21, 2012
Information my foot!

To get information, you must spend money.

For instance, Nairaland is an informative forum. You need to pay for the internet, buy computer or phone to access the information on NL.
Good schools are places where you can be informed but you MUST pay.

Money first, Information will definitely come if when you need it.

2 Likes

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 21, 2012
Its like comparing a C. Ronaldo and Usain Bolt or better still comparing a blackberry and an I-Phone.
1. They are both good in their respective rights.
2. They are not mutually exclusive. You need money to get quality information and you need quality information (and training) to make good money.
3. They perform different purposes.
4. Information is power same goes for money too.
5. You can get all the information that you wish if you have the money to do so but you may not necessarily get all the money if you have all the information at your disposal.

2 Likes

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by violent(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2012
D.pinaku:
Its like comparing a C. Ronaldo and Usain Bolt or better still comparing a blackberry and an I-Phone.
1. They are both good in their respective rights.
2. They are not mutually exclusive. You need money to get quality information and you need quality information (and training) to make good money.
3. They perform different purposes.
4. Information is power same goes for money too.
5. You can get all the information that you wish if you have the money to do so but you may not necessarily get all the money if you have all the information at your disposal.

I think most people know this....the argument as it may seem is just for the fun in the banter!
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by crackhouse(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2012
They go in pari pasu
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 21, 2012
Lets say, $10m is placed side by side with with the best information on how to develop the best money minting machine. I Will take my $10m and run far from the information. There are no guarantees with information, but cashmoney is sexy, ask the ladies.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by cowgurl: 10:56pm On May 21, 2012
violent: Information is King!

Information is why many governments spend combined billions in dollars on spying activities around the world!...The US military spent 11.8 billion dollars on their MQ-9 Reaper drones....what do you suppose they were after? Information duh! ...and this is even if it meant costing some extra debt!

Money can't necessarily buy you information....good information on the other hand can make you a super wealthy mofo in one night!

grin Check inside a box I named INFORMATION. Nice post Violent.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 21, 2012
Seun: If you already have money, information is more valuable.
If you already have information, money is more valuable.

What do you mean by ruling the world?
They complement each other and they also have different areas of application.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by zangiff(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2012
information is the key to success anyday anytime
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 21, 2012
zangiff: information is the key to success anyday anytime
If information is key, then Money is the content of the room that the key opens

2 Likes

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by AjanleKoko: 11:12pm On May 21, 2012
Information is better than money, provided you use it.
Money's kind of useless without information. As the old saying goes, 'a fool and his money are soon parted.'

2 Likes

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by victorazy(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2012
Haba! Na moni na!
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by stunna2(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2012
The universe is made of information...so, it's obvious then that information surpasses money! even when it comes to ontology, priority also goes to information as the use of money came about after recent humans and birds needed information on how to make their nests billions of years ago!

think straight n the answer is clear
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by oweniwe(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2012
LeoMax: DO I need information to buy these property ? Its Money I need now!
information first, then d money. If you are not informed that the property is up for sale, how would u buy it? You can't spend money on wat u're not informed about. Get d info first, den spend d money
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by nyameke: 11:43pm On May 21, 2012
This is a non issue really but as usual the ignorants are picking money over information...
Money is very important in today's world but it is still no where near as valuable as knowledge.. knowledge is everything.. To have knowledge is to have awareness and awareness is power..power is freedom and freedom is what we all seek..

Now you don't even get money without knowledge ..money does not exist without the information and knowledge to manifest it..
The illusion is that money rules the world but the truth is that it is knowledge that rules this world and the universe...
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by oweniwe(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2012
LeoMax: If information is key, then Money is the content of the room that the key opens
yes. So d key (information) comes first. If u don't have d key, there's no way u can open d door
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by darediamond(m): 11:45pm On May 21, 2012
When have You Have Much Needed Information. Money will Surely Follow.
Besides, can you make money without Having something to Offer Anyone?
To let people know what you have to offer, you will have to Advertise yourself. This can be done without SPENDING a DIME.
THIS IS WHERE INFORMATION OVERRIDES MONEY TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ram Rearing Business / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) / Nigeria To China, Reduce Tariffs On Nigeria’s Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.