Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,120 members, 7,890,724 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? (11480 Views)

Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / Ghanian Cedis And Naira Which Is More Valuable. / Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by chinweike25: 12:03am On May 22, 2012
Infoermation is the backbone f life,business, suceess and even failure; there is no how u can get information without being a listening type. Money has nothing to compare to information. Money cant do the work f informaton but, information can do the work f money!
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On May 22, 2012
KINGwax: With this kind of idiocy making it to the front page, sensible ones like me can't but wonder if there are no more useful information in this world.
How to loose weight by eating calories, how to obtain loans and make d lender forget, secrets to marryin ten wives without problems etc.
or breaking news like, nigeria splits or Jonathan is dead.
All we're seein are idiocies like, swagger and stagger, which is better? stammer and stutter, which is correct? can u marry your old man's wife? Can a dead chicken lay egg? How can i reach heaven without dying? etc.
And d worst part? Those OPS will even be askin for your HONEST OPINION...I jes tire!
My friend relax jare,if you can't see any sense in the post then....,its a very educating topic and you should know it.tongue
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by freecocoa(f): 12:06am On May 22, 2012
cowgurl: Hmmm, I like this. @Switcocoa, hi.
Right back at you dearie.wink
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 22, 2012
darediamond: When have You Have Much Needed Information. Money will Surely Follow.
Besides, can you make money without Having something to Offer Anyone?
To let people know what you have to offer, you will have to Advertise yourself. This can be done without SPENDING a DIME.
THIS IS WHERE INFORMATION OVERRIDES MONEY TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Since money is the content of the room, no one waits for the damn key, there are many alternatives, for me, I will break into the room with sledge hammer and pack d money
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by MAssMoneIt: 12:20am On May 22, 2012
KINGwax: With this kind of idiocy making it to the front page, sensible ones like me can't but wonder if there are no more useful information in this world.
How to loose weight by eating calories, how to obtain loans and make d lender forget, secrets to marryin ten wives without problems etc.
or breaking news like, nigeria splits or Jonathan is dead.
All we're seein are idiocies like, swagger and stagger, which is better? stammer and stutter, which is correct? can u marry your old man's wife? Can a dead chicken lay egg? How can i reach heaven without dying? etc.
And d worst part? Those OPS will even be askin for your HONEST OPINION...I jes tire!

I laugh out so loud.... grin
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by oweniwe(m): 12:33am On May 22, 2012
LeoMax: Since money is the content of the room, no one waits for the damn key, there are many alternatives, for me, I will break into the room with sledge hammer and pack d money
*hisses* bro, have u heard about security door, bunkers, and bomb proof safes? No amount of hammering would open them. If u don't know d unlock code (information), you go hammer tire
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by nyaknogodwin4re: 12:50am On May 22, 2012
With money u can have ani information
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by paulo882: 12:51am On May 22, 2012
I am amazed at how many people on nairaland that think money is more valuable than Knowledge. This question is bit like asking someone to chose between Gold and Money. I will chose Gold anytime cos it will never loose its value and I can always exchange it for money.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 22, 2012
If Money were to be better, why do we spend our time going to school? The fact is; money can only come after you are informed, except u wan do money ritual.<even that is through information! U see now?

No more unnecessary arguments
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 1:24am On May 22, 2012
Which information?

Money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money

People with money even buy degrees?! People with money are called Dr. This Dr. That despite the fact they have never been to school! people with money can even buy women to marry! If the right Amount is offered for Nairaland, the ownership will change hands!

Money buys information! money hides information! Money kills information! What's the value of information that does not fetch money?

You are not informed if you don't have money! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Money money money money money money money money all the way

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Lisa1: 1:35am On May 22, 2012
Have the money to get information[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by tonypark: 1:39am On May 22, 2012
I think information is important than Money, as information can creat money.If we get information, then we have sum of invisible money....
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by slimming: 2:15am On May 22, 2012
information is a raw material while money is a finished goods.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by jaytime(m): 3:50am On May 22, 2012
An uninformed fellow with money will ever remain uninformed because he will not be informed about the need to acquire information with his money.
An informed fellow only needs time to blow financially.
Cast your mind back to when you were born, you were not born with information nor money. But your parent started by giving you information cos they knew with info you will make money or manage money if given. But if given money without information you could have been as good as an imb*cile.
*Last line*Dont give a man fish to eat, teach him how to fish. So information all the way!
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by bb16: 4:52am On May 22, 2012
With information you can get more money, so hells yeah, information beats money anyday!
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by KINGwax(m): 4:56am On May 22, 2012
Okay, like me wey get enough information for my head so tay e dey give me headache but money no come. By d time small change go show face the information wey fit dt small change go don expire. I go carry my small change go boutique go upgrade my physical status!
Na so i come sidon one they think say money na priority o. If u get am, go give small change to some people wey like information and dem go divulge sharp sharp the most correct and current information for u. How may people don get information before dey graduate say u fit apply online jobs, how many come get? No be lie say money answereth everythin jare make una go sidon for rejection corner.

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by KINGwax(m): 5:06am On May 22, 2012
jaytime: An uninformed fellow with money will ever remain uninformed because he will not be informed about the need to acquire information with his money.
An informed fellow only needs time to blow financially.
Cast your mind back to when you were born, you were not born with information nor money. But your parent started by giving you information cos they knew with info you will make money or manage money if given. But if given money without information you could have been as good as an imb*cile.
*Last line*Dont give a man fish to eat, teach him how to fish. So information all the way!
oh boy e go better if u still dey do d catchin, make we dey sidon for round table dey do d eating together. That na how politicians dey succeed. If una teach me now and i dey catch tilapia instead of sardines, which kain fishin be that one?
Well dt aside, as per your signature, pls send me a mail through hoodedproperty2@gmail.com. Let's talk business, i'm into roofing installations and roofing products(manufacturin). All long span aluminuim roofing sheets, step tiles and the latest stone ship tiles. construction wise, let's relate
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by vinooh: 5:12am On May 22, 2012
Without money u cannot even go to school,be with quality people that generates the information,cannot even travel, buy newspaper,tv or radio so money leads

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by duro4real(m): 5:32am On May 22, 2012
For me i would chose money if u have money u would be imformed.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by ganiujmh: 6:25am On May 22, 2012
It depends on the worth of information and the value of money. There are numerous circumstances both are valuable and useless. Gathering a worthwhile information might require use of money as in researches and the outcome of such researches can only be realised by investing more money not additional information. You need money to settle your utility bills, pay school fees etc. You need information to access certain opportunities not money. Even though they seem to complement one another, the situation determines which is valuable or not.

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by cenaboy(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2012
Pals Plz remember dat when u are not informed u are deformed.INFOMATION GIVES U D IDEA TO MAKE MONEY.WHEN INFORMAD U AVE GREATER OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MORE MONEY DAN WHEN U AVE MONEY U ARE MORE RELASED
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by kenbee(f): 6:58am On May 22, 2012
Information + Money = Superman
Information - Money = Outdated, Talkative & Not interesting
Money - Information = Primitive, Rich fool & interesting non-sense

Every poor person feels that he has the information but only needs the money while every rich fellow needs the information to keep flying high.
Non is more valuable while the combination is Superb!
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by sweethunibun(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2012
Seun: If you already have money, information is more valuable.
If you already have information, money is more valuable.

What do you mean by ruling the world?
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by amuukwu1(m): 7:39am On May 22, 2012
violent: Information is King!

A little piece of information is all you need to start a bloody nuclear war!

Information is why many governments spend combined billions in dollars on spying activities around the world!...The US military spent 11.8 billion dollars on their MQ-9 Reaper drones....what do you suppose they were after? Information duh! ...and this is even if it meant costing some extra debt!

Gimme quality insider information on company about to go burst and i'd be shorting the bas[i]t[/i]ards like my life depended on it. Without information you're fucccking blind even with all your money!

Money can't necessarily buy you information....good information on the other hand can make you a super wealthy mofo in one night!

Erhmmm...but all of that aside...show me the money abeg!

Without money, would they have been able to get the MQ-9 Reaper 9 Drones.
Simple, money without information is dead.
Information without money is dead.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by guonno: 7:45am On May 22, 2012
If u are not informed, u are deformed. If u are money-full(riches or average wealth) then u are money-less. If u are poor but informed, u could still manage life, for eg u dont have money to treat maleria, but infortion makes u use herbs that just free to get. If u are rich but uninformed, u could mistake deadly sickness for something else. It information that makes u know what to do in school in other to get a good job thus get good money. Info is better than money. Funny enough money is giving a low value by economics, there are other valuable things than money.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by lincontee(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2012
kayusfit: Information is money. Zuckerberg has information about facebook and see where it leads him. A multibillionaire at 28. Tyson made money more when zuckerberg was nothing, but due to lack of information on how to invest funds, he's a church rat among his co-celebrities. I pick information ova money.
Information is valuable better than money. Without money if you know your way out your information will fetch you money. Information is knowledge, knowledge is power. Power is money & info. There is an information you will have that anybody around you will be ready to pay for it.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by anonimi: 7:54am On May 22, 2012
information aka knowledge is more valuable.
you can have money as Africans have (actually & potentially) yet we are dominated by/inferior to our white counterparts who take our money.
the north has received more money from Nigeria since 1960 is it a better place to live as a society for all its people compared to the south that has information/knowledge and can use it
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by anonimi: 7:58am On May 22, 2012
Whoever has watched the film- The Gods must be crazy- can recollect how the Bushman was given money and he threw it away as he did not have information on the value of money.
That happens everyday with people having resources and throwing it away or not using it because they lack transformative information and knowledge.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by javascript101: 8:01am On May 22, 2012
@ violent the US of A is spending lump sums to get information and this shows that money is the real deal. Why do y'all think russia lost out during the cold war. They had knowledgable scientists but had no freaking more. So the sons of b**ches had no option but to defect to where the money is,America. Money is the wings that information soars high on. With money and foresight all the information you need, you will get. And if you decide to kill the info so that ppl around you will suffer your money will take of your evil quest.pass me the money already!

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 8:07am On May 22, 2012
If u are not informed, u will be deform and when u are deformed, u cannot perform. There is a popular saying that the different between d rich and the poor is information. There are some good opportunities going around u that u are not aware of that would have turn ur life around. Also there are so many persons i know that have good money but donnot know what to use it for and they are seeking for information for good usage. There is noting to quantify information. U head that ideas rules the world, ideas is from information.

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Santi222(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2012
Quite a challenging question put forward by the poster, however at the end of careful thought and consideration of the posted replies, I came to the following conclusions.
1. It appears to me that most people would compare money and information only in the light of the financial freedom acquirable from each. Honestly, I am of the opinion that this should not be so. Financial freedom obtainable from money is '' finite,'' permit me to use the word. But the things obtainable from the right information, are infinite. Money can not buy happiness, love, health or experience. Information can give you all these, and more.
2.Without the right information, money cannot be spent in an enjoyable and pleasurable manner.
3. Finally, though not trying to discredit one at the expense of the other, since both strongly complement themselves, I believe that the usefulness of either of the 2 depends on an individual's state of mind or what he knows, viz. Information. Some people might prefer money to info. And yet be more adept at using information.
As for me, give me tons of valuable information, anytime.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by SheihkTuroobi(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2012
I like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ram Rearing Business / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) / Nigeria To China, Reduce Tariffs On Nigeria’s Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.