Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:37 AM

Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? (11507 Views)

Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / Ghanian Cedis And Naira Which Is More Valuable. / Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by goldline76(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2012
Its just like asking: Do I give you fish or teach you how catch fish? The wise ones know which one to go for.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 24, 2012
Its like there are so many dumb brains on this nairaland! Let's look at it from this perspective...
If you want to make money through legal means, u will go to school, isn't it; now that is information!

If it is through illegal means, a yahoo guy needs info to know how he will go about it
To make blood money, you need info on where the ritualist lives...and even the ritualist himself went through a form of training( to acquire info on the procedure).
To steal, you need to gather info, scammers, conmen, all need some form of info

Even the government who loot money make use of info to deceive pple into believing whatever they want the people to believe. You see now that information is more important in all ramifications

[size=16pt] without information, nobody will even know money exists, talkless of knowing how it looks like [/size].

Gosh, nairalanders are so pathetic in their ways of thinking. No wonder there are so many pathetic comments on various threads. Mtcheew, its better you start learning the basics of life rather than seating your pathetic selfs here all day tribalising and abusing the president. Jeez! I'm outta here

P.S. There are still some sensible people on nl, so my post is obviously not for everyone
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Zucker(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2012
I think most of the comparisons being made here are too tightly knit between the contending arguments. Money's value is only (read fundamentally) situated in financial transactions. Information is more robust; transcending EVERYTHING Man does. The two are not even remotely comparable in importance. Information by itself is invaluable, it is wealth in its own right, and it can be acted on or manipulated in various ways to achieve the desired result. Take intelligence reports during a war; take tsunami warnings, take travel advisories into consideration; take traditional folklores; take stocks; etc.; information transcends every aspect of our existence. Without information, we are no different from a rock on the beach; we are effectively dead! The same cannot be said of money. Money is a relatively modern invention in the rather protracted existence of Man on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by firestar(f): 10:09pm On May 24, 2012
^Thank you.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2012
freecocoa: I was somewhere today and some people were arguing about this,someone argued that money rules with the example that with money you can get whatever you need,information included, another argued saying that without information your money is useless.

Just wondering what you think about this,please back up your claim with some points.

Knowledge/Information they say is power and light..................

Without Information,you cannot get money and be rich.............

Taking myself as example,I make cool money solving people problems or providing solution with the knowledge I have which I've gat to have with the help of God and INFORMATION..................

Infact,these thread should be closed cuz this is the real fact my people.............................

See me at

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by fizzyshoes: 11:12pm On May 24, 2012
Information is the greatest key to success! If you have the right information, you are on money. Good thinking good product....... Information is everything in life.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by legalwealth(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2012
fizzyshoes: Information is the greatest key to success! If you have the right information, you are on money. Good thinking good product....... Information is everything in life.

Great.............................
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 27, 2012
someone in the circular said"if you are not informed you will be deformed" meaning that without information your
ideas are obsolete,you are static, u cant contribute to your environment and to crown it all u may not be well to do financially.
money in the other hand the Holy book said answers all things yet it will take someone that is informed to make more of it.
so in my little opinion i will say information is more valuable.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by SheihkTuroobi(m): 1:57am On Jun 14, 2012
information is wot we all need to achieve a desired and.but action is the key word the differentiate both.information is de best way...but if you have allah you have all
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by ganiujmh: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2012
Both money and information are means to an end and one could not be better than the other. Circumstances abound where both complement one another or where one is preferred above the other to achieve specified goal.I think taking side isn't the best option for this question.

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by kolaoloye(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Information: It alerts you when there is a danger ahead.
It guides you to success and peace.etc.
Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by smsgrouper: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
Information can also be describe as an idea. It was someone's idea to create money to exchange goods and services.

Information/idea brought money itself. How come money will be more valuable?

1 Like

Re: Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? by frederickmason9: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
information when properly used can get one money, and money can buy information too.
get information in nigeria easily here www.connectnigeria.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money / Good Profit In Haulage Business / Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.