Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,553 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (185782 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 11:27am On May 24, 2013
all4naija:

The fact of the matter still remains that SA would be far worse than SOMALIA without white people.

You keep saying the same illiterate rubbish, but it is Nigeria that scores high on the failed state index. Where does a nation with a high score on the failed state index get off talking about Somalia? Your brother-in-state-failure? How's your "blackness" workin out for ya?

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 11:38am On May 24, 2013
all4naija: There is none your country can boast of it has given to Nigeria than your likes coming here to brag and expect us to marvel and worship you.

You can't deny South Africa showed you what shopping in a mall and a supermarket was like. What cable tv and what else felt like. We've seen it and we all know it's true. South Africa gave you a shower, cut your nails and brushed your teeth. Now you wanna bite their hand cause you think you're now a big guy and stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 24, 2013
DictatorZAR:

person answer the question please.

Just look what your boys have just done in UK now. Who will you blame now is it white European media outlets that's being blamed or the fact that a few IGBO Boys don't know how to behave themselves in another mans land and cry xenophobia whenever they are exposed instead of looking at the fundamental and underlying causes of such behavior on another mans land.

Nigeria is smaller in Land mass terms then SA infact 25% smallertongue and it faces far worse domestic/ethnic/religious problems then SA.

We in SA know we aren't any better but at least we work to solve our problems, whites/blacks/Colored/Indian we all carry the same ideals of what we want the future generation of SA to look like we are the most Racially and Religiously diverse African nation. The identity cards whites and blacks carry says south african not white/black south african.

Nigeria today is the most religiously divided nation in africa yet there's only two main religious groupings Islam and Christianity who preach divisiveness amongst each other yet they forget they were all born atheist and adopted the religion of there fathers.

Solve the overcrowded oil swamps problems first then you can through stones when your own yard is clean.

Nigeria today should've been the 7th largest economy in the world the beacon of africa, and ranked amongst Brazil with similar populations yet it still behind when while it got its independence 60years ago.
Blahblahblah... Please, try to close your mouth a little bit. You don't have to resort to outbursts to express your feelings about the topic. It really doesn't say good about you and the country you represent here.

What has a Brit born and raised two Nigerians got to do with this matter is still a challenge to me. Those two individuals are on their own for accepting to be manipulated by primitive doctrines propagated by Jihadists. That has nothing to do with Nigerian upbringing or anything can be said that it is linked to Nigerian origin or DNA that is responsible for their barbaric attack. You are very myopic my friend.

Stop rambling about land size. Huge part of your country is desert land and habitat for animals, the simple reason why your country have a large game reserve areas. The fertile land area of Nigeria dwarfs that of your country. It doesn't mean anything if large population lives in a small land size but what matter is the density per square meter which proves that Nigeria is not that so much over populated than few cities as you are making it to look like. Yes, there is a population problem in Nigeria and it is up to the Nigeria government to start taking actions to reduce it, not this your claim that is very skewed without revealing anything new. Your country with small population still has the world largest numbers of people living with HIV/AIDS. That is a big shame on your people, my friend. Go and find solution to that first before coming here to make noise.

Keep lying that Nigeria would have the 7th largest economy in the world without providing evidences to support such view. That tells much about how you view things from a general perspective with a primitive intention. Many South African blacks are still very barbaric in nature and you are not exempted from that as well from the way you define things from a wild angle.

Thank you.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 11:49am On May 24, 2013
all4naija:

Keep lying that Nigeria would have the 7th largest economy in the world without providing evidences to support such view.
Thank you.

How does a person say so may things and yet, say absolutely nothing? The biggest unrealized potential in the world is Nigeria. What natural blessing does the country not have? None!

And what stops Nigeria in its path to progress? Nigerians!

You're one of them. Busy pointing fingers while sitting in your ghetto country.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 11:52am On May 24, 2013
Just quit messing around and tell us where you shopped before South Africa came to Nigeria, will you?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 11:57am On May 24, 2013
Mr Sounds of Blackness, tell us where you shopped? Who schooled you, if it wasn't South Africa? Who gave you Nigerians your favourite grocery store that you wear a suit to go to? Tell us, Black.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 12:07pm On May 24, 2013
One of the highest set of numbers in the whole world on the failed state index. No history of successfully completing any developmental project of significance. Millions of people in a small box of a ghetto. Hatred simmering through the roof. Death by the hundreds, some at the hands of state soldiers. Not a single working government department. But Nigeria thinks it will start threads talking about other people. What could better explain why Nigeria is the way it is today?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 24, 2013
Non-related to SA malls in Nigeria.

1. Century 21 Mall

2. City Mall

3. Silverbird Mall

5. Cedi Shopping Mall

I can go on and on posting images of Malls in Nigeria without South African inputs and have been existing before the Shoprite ever entered Nigeria.

The truth is that SA presence is nothing felt in that country like the Chinese. Those are not aid but businesses which some myopic person in this forum refused to understand.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 12:18pm On May 24, 2013
all4naija: Non-related to SA malls in Nigeria.

1. Century 21 M

[url] http://marcowerman.files./2009/04/cent21mall.jpg?w=495&h=659 [/url]

[url] http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3626/3502406586_e262a4944c_b.jpg [/url]

[i]2. City Mall

3. Silverbird Mall

5. Cedi Shopping Mall

I can go on and on posting images of Mall in Nigeria without South African inputs and have been existing before the Shoprite ever entered Nigeria.

The truth is that SA present is nothing felt in that country like the Chinese. Those are not aid but businesses which some myopic person in this forum refused to understand.

I asked where did you shop before South Africa came? I didn't ask for a list of "non-SA related malls". Tell me where you shopped before South Africa came to Nigeria.

So, let's hear it. Where did you shop?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2013
Typical, if it's not South Africans helping to grow Nigeria it is the Chinese.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 24, 2013
paniki: Typical, if it's not South Africans helping to grow Nigeria it is the Chinese.
So, Chinese doing business in SA are helping to develop South Africa as well. We are all in the same group then. You are very myopic, my friend. Chinese goods now littered American shops means they are growing States. Jeez! Somebody needs education here.

Yes! They contributed to growth . Just like Dangote cement factory in SA and other Nigerian businesses which are growing your country.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 12:32pm On May 24, 2013
all4naija: So, Chinese doing business in SA are helping to develop South Africa as well. We are all in the same group then. You are very myopic, my friend. Chinese goods now littered American shops means they are growing States. Jeez! Somebody needs education here.

Yes! They contributed to growth . Just like Dangote cement factory in SA and other Nigerian businesses which are growing your country.

Diverting attention from the issue. Fact is you needed another African country to civilize you. Now you think you know stuff.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 12:52pm On May 24, 2013
Anyway, China and the RSA have both targeted Nigeria as BRICS partners. Discussed over dinner in Beijing and Johannesburg, the sleeping Nigeria is there for the taking by anyone who wants it.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 24, 2013
all4naija: So, Chinese doing business in SA are helping to develop South Africa as well. We are all in the same group then. You are very myopic, my friend. Chinese goods now littered American shops means they are growing States. Jeez! Somebody needs education here.

I've never even seen a Dangote factory in SA because there is none here only a few maybe a few outlets may import some products but none of SA's major building outlets sell Dangote cement only PPC and Rhino are mostly used the Chinese and Pakistani cement companies tried to sell there cheap sh*iit here they all failed and right now no one would even think of building with "Jin-Su" cements.

Go play your Dangote thing in West Africa not here in SA we have far bigger multinational cement companies then Dangote that's only a west african player.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 24, 2013
DictatorZAR:

I've never even seen a Dangote factory in SA because there is none here only a few maybe a few outlets may import some products but none of SA's major building outlets sell Dangote cement only PPC and Rhino are mostly used the Chinese and Pakistani cement companies tried to sell there cheap sh*iit here they all failed and right now no one would even think of building with "Jin-Su" cements.

Go play your Dangote thing in West Africa not here in SA we have far bigger multinational cement companies then Dangote that's only a west african player.
It is now I know you knew nothing about what is happening in your society. This is a link to what I am hinting on.

The truth is that Nigerians are investing in your society unreported so that they will not be questioned or pointed out to be stolen money. Seriously, Nigerians have huge investments in that your country you flaunt as though there is no other like it on earth.

Please, make room for me to air my views with facts than coming here to brag about your Townships ravaged by crimes and xenophobia.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 5:30pm On May 24, 2013
all4naija: Please, make room for me to air my views with facts than coming here to brag about you Townships ravaged by crimes and xenophobia.

I don't see anyone bragging. I see you being told where to get off - cause you started a thread to talk about other countries and forgot to mention the stinkin dump you're shouting from.

Why should we listen to you - coming from a no-electricity-skin-bleachin-high-illiteracy-rate-failed-state land?

Why should we listen to Nigeria - the joke of West Africa? You need to be told the truth so you'll focus on fixing your messed up land; instead of lying to yourself. You're behind Africa. You're behind the curve of progress.

Your mouth should be closed round about now.Your country is a s**** lake. You don't get to speak - no, I don't think. You should be the last person on the queue.

All this is exactly why Nigeria is a ghetto. Trying to pull other people down and being jealous, when Nigeria's falling apart.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 24, 2013
all4naija: It is now I know you knew nothing about what is happening in your society. This is a link to what I am hinting on.

The truth is that Nigerians are investing in your society unreported so that they will not be questioned or pointed out to be stolen money. Seriously, Nigerians have huge investments in that your country you flaunt as though there is no other like it on earth.

Please, make room for me to air my views with facts than coming here to brag about your Townships ravaged by crimes and xenophobia.

Lol, some of these townships are more developed than the city of Lagos.

Soweto has
evverything that Lagos only
dreams of
1)Soweto has two university
campuses today
2) Soweto has the 6th biggest
shopping mall in Africa
3)Soweto has the biggest and
two of worlds best international
stadiums in the world FNB and
Orlando respectively
4) Soweto has the biggest
hospital in the world
5) Soweto has a BRT bus system
6) Soweto has a light passenger
rail network( something that
Lagos still dreams of)
7) 95% of Soweto citizens has
electricity, water, sanitation and
primary healthcare
facilities.
96% of Soweto's people already
have basic housing.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 6:53pm On May 24, 2013
This is Niger Street - supposed to be a main road in a built-up area. This is "not a slum". Oh, it's close to a market.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 24, 2013
zetdee:

That is joke! Not what I am seeing on the news.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 24, 2013
all4naija: That is joke! Not what I am seeing on the news.

Soweto has
dreams of
campuses today
shopping mall in Africa
Orlando respectively
hospital in the world
Lagos still dreams of)
primary healthcare
facilities.
have basic housing.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 24, 2013
zetdee:

Soweto has
dreams of
campuses today
shopping mall in Africa
Orlando respectively
hospital in the world
Lagos still dreams of)
primary healthcare
facilities.
have basic housing.
You must be joking to compare a small squalor of Township called Soweto to a mega city like Lagos. You need to be educated on what you don't know about other country in Africa. Please, get rid of the crimes first before coming here to brag about sh*ts
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 24, 2013
zetdee:

Soweto has
dreams of
campuses today
shopping mall in Africa
Orlando respectively
hospital in the world
Lagos still dreams of)
primary healthcare
facilities.
have basic housing.
Stop fooling yourself here.

This is an image of a Township in SA

[img]http://aestheticsofadailylife.files./2011/10/townships-1.jpg[/img]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 7:20pm On May 24, 2013
Ah! Right, so it's a picture session now?

Ok - Sounds of Blackness, tell us about this built-up part of Nigeria.

Completely developed according to your people.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 7:22pm On May 24, 2013
Also "built up". What's that?

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 7:22pm On May 24, 2013
Picking on other people's slums when your whole land is a slum.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 24, 2013
Lol... It is clear somebody doesn't even understand what is going on before acting up as though intelligent. It is also clear the same person doesn't know that those images aren't from Lagos city.

Yes, there is lot of sh*ts in Lagos but not so much different from Townships you are bragging about here. There are also beautiful places far better than Soweto in Lagos city. Spare me this your sh*ts, hun.

Thanks to the white people who developed SA to what it is today. PERIOD!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 7:28pm On May 24, 2013
all4naija: Lol... It is clear somebody doesn't even understand what is going on before acting up as though intelligent. It is also clear the same person doesn't know that those images aren't from Lagos city.

Yes, there is lot of sh*ts in Lagos but not so much different from Townships you are bragging about here. There are also beautiful places far better than Soweto in Lagos city. Spare me this your sh*ts, hun.

Thanks to the white people who developed SA to what it is today. PERIOD!

I know it's not Lagos. It's Onitsha. It's still in nigeria. Makes no difference
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 7:34pm On May 24, 2013
If you know there's a lot of junk in Nigeria, then there's no point in the conversation. If you want to play the pictures game, then let's do that.

I've no reason to brag. I'm just telling you, you need to leave it alone cause your country really sucks. Trying to pull SA down isn't gonna change that.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2013
A compilation of Nigeria's filth by Nigerians

www.nairaland.com/1272973/dirtiness-nigeria

But according to all4naija, South Africa would be much worse than that were it not for whites.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 24, 2013
Coma_Berenices: If you know there's a lot of junk in Nigeria, then there's no point in the conversation. If you want to play the pictures game, then let's do that.

I've no reason to brag. I'm just telling you, you need to leave it alone cause your country really sucks. Trying to pull SA down isn't gonna change that.
look who's taking grin, do you even have a country History have it that you needed some sort of Permit to move around your xenophobic, paedophile infested shiit hole...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 8:42pm On May 24, 2013
scipher: look who's taking grin, do you even have a country History have it that you needed some sort of Permit to move around your xenophobic, paedophile infested shiit hole...

I'm American.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 24, 2013
paniki: A compilation of Nigeria's filth by Nigerians

www.nairaland.com/1272973/dirtiness-nigeria

But according to all4naija, South Africa would be much worse than that were it not for whites.
That is a fact of the matter.

Thank you for that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / Gov. / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.