Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:05 AM

Monkey Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Monkey Joke (1754 Views)

The Lion, The Monkey, Nd The Ebola / The Lizard And The Monkey / Do I Look Like A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Joke by robby1(m): 4:03am On Mar 25, 2006
At a local circus under the bridge in lagos, a guy was entertaining a crowd with his monkey, then he asks that anyone who makes the monkey laugh recieves a price. if u can make it cry, another price awaits you and if you can make it run into its cage, u have a better price waiting.

So different guys came to try there luck but no body suceeded. Then came this akwa-ibom guy. He walked up to the monkey, whispered to it and the monkey began to laugh. He was higly applauded and got his prize. then the entertainer called for the people to make the monkey cry. all tried but the monkey didn't budge so this guy came again, whispered to the monkey and the monkey began to cry.
At this point i began to suspect the guy was using juju(voodoo) but i kept watching. Then the entertainer called for the last one. Once again, everyone that tried failed and once again this guy came out, whispered to the monkey and the monkey not only ran into its cage but shut the door, and the guy got his price.
I swore never to leave that guy till i get the secret, so i confronted him and asked if u used juju but he denied. Then i asked him what he told the monkey that made him laugh. The guy said (in his accent)"well i just tell am where i dey work" i asked where he worked and he said Nigerian Railway Co-operation grin grin grin
Ok what did u tell him that made him cry? "well i just tell am how much them they pay us so im start to cry" grin. Then what did u tell him to make him run into the cage? "well i no tell am much" he said, laughing. "please tell me"  and he replied, "well i just tell am say we get vacancy for the place , weather im go like to come work?"  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Monkey Joke by spikelord(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2006
Okey Mc Anthony's joke
Re: Monkey Joke by tolutope(m): 3:16am On Mar 30, 2006
angry angry angry embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Chill You're In Perfect Health / Welcoming Myself / This Is Incredible! You Must Try It! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.