Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (200714 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 6:30am On May 21, 2013
come favouredgal u don join twingalz n d rest abi?y una dey do lyk dis nw?i go vex buy 1cow chop alone oh.make i kuku resemble d cow sef.pls nw i don vex oh?hope u galz r all okay
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 7:29am On May 21, 2013
Iyabetajos: come favouredgal u don join twingalz n d rest abi?y una dey do lyk dis nw?i go vex buy 1cow chop alone oh.make i kuku resemble d cow sef.pls nw i don vex oh?hope u galz r all okay

Sorry jare:
Sunday: 2 oat bar for breakfast
2 indomie for lunch
Vegetable soup and fish for dinner

Monday
No breakfast (forgot)
Lunch: rice and beans and fish
Dinner: 2 oat bar.

I upped up to 1500mg of metformin and i still got 40 day cycle and 43 day cycle. I dont even know if i can stand 2000mg. I don tire to dey pop pills. After my vacation. Il tell my dr im ready to move on to injectibles
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 7:30am On May 21, 2013
[quote author=AmazeBalls]Hello my wonderful sisters,favourgal,iyabetajos,mamattwingals,ticha,I say a big thank you,u guys hv been inspiring Me.I just had a failed ivf cycle in march,my weight was around 88kg,my sisters I was so depressed,I felt dt it was becos of my weight,I lost control,started bad eating habit,thank God for u guys,and stories like monique's weight loss story(u never know who u are inspiring)
Infact it is time to start,because we are planning for our 2nd cycle,by His grace in august/sept
I want and need to loose 20kg[/quote)

Hey, welcome. I pray God grants you your heart desires. 20kg is a big goal but totally doable. Just remain disciplined with your eating
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 7:31am On May 21, 2013
Ticha: Amazeballs, I totally understand how you feel. You can make it dear. We dey your back gidigba! You have some time till August so start slow and remain constant and the weight will shift off.
This year is our year of pregnancies and babies.

All the weight I lost has remained off. I'm just waiting for ET and as at yesterday, I weighed 70kg so I put on only 1kg throughout the one month of DR and stimms. Last time, I put on a whopping 7 kg and its the same protein rich diet I had.
My sisters, we can do it! Our BFP is round the corner!
Yay! 70kg is perfect. Good luck with the ET

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 12:48pm On May 21, 2013
@favouredgal i no vex again.honestly d side effect of dis metformin is something else ohh .pls hw effective r d injectibles.me i am even confused sef
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 2:42pm On May 21, 2013
Iyabetajos: @favouredgal i no vex again.honestly d side effect of dis metformin is something else ohh .pls hw effective r d injectibles.me i am even confused sef

my dear, well, when i try it i'l know, but it is used to stimulate ovulation
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 7:32pm On May 21, 2013
@favoregal
kk thanks.my log today i tot was 22nd buh later discovered
its tomoro so i fasted till 12.lunch i had baked sweet potato with
water.dinner i had small rice n beans.just back from d gym n snacking on
apple
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by AmazeBalls(f): 8:06pm On May 21, 2013
@my sweet sisters,hope we are all doin great?
Breakfast-bowl of cereal
Lunch-rice and stew
Dinner-couscous
Snack-tiger nuts
I realise I haven't had much water today(hurries to gulp some)
Oya work it out nw(exercise ooooooo)
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 6:41am On May 22, 2013
@amazeballs hmmn so loving ur log
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 10:40am On May 23, 2013
@ all A̶̲̥̅♏ back full tyme , GØD̶̲̥̅̊ help me to update. How everybody , i can see dat we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ progressing. For me before joining i was 68kg but now A̶̲̥̅♏ 64.3, though M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ target i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ 60kg . Will come back  update . Love U̶̲̥̅̊ girls more
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by maymay1(f): 10:51am On May 23, 2013
Hello sweet sisters, i really love what u are doing here, am new here, and really what to loss this weight (97kg) and also ttc. I will need ur advises pls.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 11:52am On May 23, 2013
muma: @ all A̶̲̥̅♏ back full tyme , GØD̶̲̥̅̊ help me to update. How everybody , i can see dat we α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ progressing. For me before joining i was 68kg but now A̶̲̥̅♏ 64.3, though M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ target i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ 60kg . Will come back  update . Love U̶̲̥̅̊ girls more

wow! nice one
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 11:53am On May 23, 2013
maymay1: Hello sweet sisters, i really love what u are doing here, am new here, and really what to loss this weight (97kg) and also ttc. I will need ur advises pls.

Welcome, welcome..first things first...draw up a healthy eating plam=n. Plan to eat at least 3 times a day, eliminate rice, bread, yam etc from your diet and eat carbs in moderation
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 11:54am On May 23, 2013
Yesterday:

Breakfast 2 oat bar
Lunch. beans and plantain and fish
Dinner: 1 indomie and 1 boiled egg
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 2:00pm On May 23, 2013
Update : today

Breakfast ; porridge yam
Lunch. ; moimoi
Fruits ; avocado, garden egg, apple ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ cucumber
Also i practice lemon water ( warm water ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ lemon ) first thing in Τ̣̣ђё morning
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 6:53pm On May 23, 2013
Hiiyah! I'm back

My people, it iriint easy!  stopped posting a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wahala started, i was indulging myself with smal of dis a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ tiny dat a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊  weigh myself  Thursday last week a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ gbam!  weigh 72.3! I almost fainted,  was depressed truot dat thurs a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ almost eat myself to stupor. I regained control  Friday a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ started all over, no juice, no carb, no sugar!
 checked my weigh today again a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i weigh 70.0kg, na hin  come shine my eyes come here fast fast! Frm today, if i no log my food, na koboko, if eat nonsense na koboko,  sure deserve ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏! All my efforts ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ months vamoose I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 2 weeks! Meanwhile, iv added exercise o, 30 mins rigourous dancing daily(i luv it, always exit 30 mins sef)

Muma, maymay1 a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Amazeballs, you are welc0me,  wish you quick a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ healthy weightloss

Favoredgal a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ iyabetajos, weldone, let's go on sohun, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gidigba

Ticha, shun ma, we await ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ bfp soonest, it is well with us all

Less i forget
Breakfast- small yam. Porridge wt ugu stew a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ chicken (allow me chop yam, i want twin girls)
Lunch- yogurt wit fura + fruit smoothies
Dinner- greentea, 2 slices wheat bread + 1 teaspoon skimmedmilk a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ 1 tablespoon honey.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by AmazeBalls(f): 8:02pm On May 23, 2013
My one and only sexy sisters(no matter ur weight,yes I'm talking to u,hahaha)
Oya yesterdy i was just so down because of af,
Breakfast-i had very little cereal left over by dh
Lunch-2 slices of yam
Dinner-couscous
I didn't exercise cos I was so tired

2day,had chikini rice and stew for breafast
Lunch-vegetable soup
Dinner-salad(with no dressing)
Exercise-a little stretchin notin crious

@Maymay1 and muma u are so welcome,maymay1,having a plan on hw u intend to loose d weight e.g cutting out cabs,strictly vegetarian diet,exercise routine,will u join a gym or DIY,whichever way,it puts d whole process in front of u,wishing u d very best.
@muma,I agree with u on lemon drink,it gives a soothing feeling,aside frm dt its gOod for cleansing of d lever,also aids weight loss.good to go jor

@all keep calm and keep soaring high
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 8:10pm On May 23, 2013
Breakfast - nothing (was fasting(
late lunch - Boiled plantain with efo
Snack: oat snack bar (1)
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 11:30pm On May 23, 2013
Muma wats ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ height dat makes ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ target 60kg? Mine is 6okg too a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ my hjeight is 5.1

Had a walk dis evening, 1hr exercise,no shaking

Favored gal, pls wats oat bar?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 8:36am On May 24, 2013
@ twingirls , A̶̲̥̅♏ 5.1 also , dat why A̶̲̥̅♏ targeting 60 or less.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 9:04am On May 24, 2013
twingirls: Muma wats ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ height dat makes ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ target 60kg? Mine is 6okg too a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ my hjeight is 5.1

Had a walk dis evening, 1hr exercise,no shaking

Favored gal, pls wats oat bar?

Its granola bars..made with oats and honey, like biscuits

2 bars have 190 calories so its healthy (esp for someone like me that does not take cereal)

Its made by nature valley and available in most supermarket
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 12:09pm On May 24, 2013
‎»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► favouredgal, wil try getting it, i need varieties mehn! Ĵüڪ† finish my dancing exercise
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 12:25pm On May 24, 2013
twingirls: ‎»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► favouredgal, wil try getting it, i need varieties mehn! Ĵüڪ† finish my dancing exercise

weldone.

Im going to order the julian 30 day shred and insanity dvd as well, and start working out at home.

cant believe its been a year since iv done any exercise. i used to be a gym rat o! 5 days a week gyming
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by AmazeBalls(f): 9:49pm On May 24, 2013
Break fast-2 carrots and water
Lunch-cous cous,chicken,and vegetable salad
Dinner-banana and g/nut
Lots of water
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 8:36am On May 25, 2013
Update;
Yesterday : breakfast; wetabix ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ milk
Lunch; beans ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ unripe plantain
Dinner; vegetable salad ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ rice.
Fruits : apple, garden egg, carrot ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ banana
Today:
BreAkfast ; vegetable salad
Fruits ; apple ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ garden egg
Of course LW on rising ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ half litre of water
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 1:29pm On May 25, 2013
Yesterday update
Breakfast- beans +ugu stew
Lunch- snack on 1 packet of plantain chips + water
Dinner- beans + ugustew a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ a slice of bread

Exercise- 1 hour of gardening, 30 mins dancing
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 12:36am On May 26, 2013
Yesterday update
Breakfast- 4 pieces of bread ( sandwitched wit cabbage, egg a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ carrot) + green tea, honey a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ skimmed milk
Lunch- 2 pieces of bread (⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ leftover sandwiches)
Dinner- guinea corn pap a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ moimmoin (milk a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ honey)

Hmmmmn!  need to do better
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 1:30pm On May 26, 2013
Yesterday update;
Dinner, garden egg leaves, apple ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ tiger nut
Today ;
Breakfast; egg ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ bread
Lunch; rice
Fruits ; tigernut, garden egg , cucumber.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 10:05pm On May 26, 2013
All, great sunday to you, how was ya day? Cool?

Today update
Breakfast- moimoin
Lunch-5 balls of amala + plenty okro sou a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ugu
Dinner- green tea + honey a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ skimmed milk wt a slice of bread

Snacks- 1 small cucumber + 3 pieces of hobnob biscult + a glasscu of juice
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 9:28am On May 27, 2013
yay, the thread is on fire. GREAT

Sat
Breakfast: 2 toast bread, fried egg (2) and 1 sausage
Dinner: indomie and turkey wings (2)

sun

Breakfast
Plantain and eggs
dinner: pineapple (1 small bunch)
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 8:37pm On May 27, 2013
Update
Today
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ water
Lunch; egg roll ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ water
Dinner ; wheat ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ soup
Fruits; cUcumber, gnut, banana, grapefruits,apple
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 8:37pm On May 27, 2013
Update
Today
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ water
Lunch; egg roll , digestive biscuit ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ water
Dinner ; wheat ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ soup
Fruits; cUcumber, gnut, banana, grapefruits,apple

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes