Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (200552 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Moyinoluwa83: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2013
@all thank you for the warm welcome.

Log for Wednesday
Breakfast-oats, milk and almond
Lunch-one moi moi
Snack-2 apples
Dinner-brown rice and grilled fish
Snack-small chops(not a good choice, hubby brought it home and couldn't resist. I loooooooove small chops. i will try to avoid it sha)

Thursday Log

Breakfast-oats, milk and almond
Lunch-one moi moi
Snack-remaining small chops
Dinner-one moi moi and fruit salad

Friday Log

Breakfast-oats and milk

I have some suggestions, i think we should try and cut down on carbs or try to replace with healthier versions. e.g. replace brown rice with white rice, replace normal pasta with wheat pasta, cut out diet coke/soda and replace with natural fruit juice or water.The additive/sweetener in diet coke is bad for TTC. Something dat also works well is portion control. You still get to eat your normal meals but in reduced quantity. Measures are in full cup, half cup etc. if you don't have the measuring cups at home, you can use your tea cup, it is about the same size.

We must win this race ooo. smiley

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
@muyi dear,tnk yu so much 4 ur warm welkom dere oda way .its well,yur bfp is nxt 2 yu.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
greetings to everyone,want to join the thread formally.hope am welcome.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
zeezelicious,zeezy,u r highly welcome dear.

pple, no mind me oh .i dey under house arrest dats y i just dey disturb ohh.no activities.
okay,its tym for me to shut up n go back to my cage.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
iyaibeta,tnks o.house arrest?cage?werin dey happen now?haaaa,dh dey give u nice treat.hope the triplets are causing u more morning sickness.Abeg enjoy am till second trimester.Take care of yourself,darling
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Welkom on board zeezy,you ladies dnt want 2 ansa ma question abi?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
Just passing by. Ħª√ę been reading everyone's comments ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ have been learning from it, ℓ̊ think its better of t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ way, ℓ̊ won't ask any question or put Ůþ any post,because It seems you ladies know urselves in person before joining the forum, that's why A̶̲̥̅♏ always left out. Nobody bothered to even ask of me, A̶̲̥̅♏ just pouring out my mind. ℓ̊ know G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ will see us thru IJN. ١٥٧٤ you all Babes.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
SurefunmiOluwa: Just passing by. Ħª√ę been reading everyone's comments ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ have been learning from it, ℓ̊ think its better of t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ way, ℓ̊ won't ask any question or put Ůþ any post,because It seems you ladies know urselves in person before joining the forum, that's why A̶̲̥̅♏ always left out. Nobody bothered to even ask of me, A̶̲̥̅♏ just pouring out my mind. ℓ̊ know G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ will see us thru IJN. ١٥٧٤ you all Babes.

Ah my darling.....at all o! We dont know ourselves at all.....im sorry i havent asked of you...my sil's kids are around so my hands are full. Just log in read and log out

Oya no vex na...hugs*

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
@funmi,oooh dear,i dnt lik it wen anyone sounds dis way,we are all in dis 2geda no one is livin yu out,i always ask after yu,nd even got yu d addy of a gym close to ur area.haba dear,pls come bk,some dayz r lik dat,we wnt to also learn frm ur xperiences,so dnt jus read ppls posts,say urs and we wud respond.oya come,omo mummy,abi kike.dnt b sad egboo mi.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Honiepie24: @funmi,oooh dear,i dnt lik it wen anyone sounds dis way,we are all in dis 2geda no one is livin yu out,i always ask after yu,nd even got yu d addy of a gym close to ur area.haba dear,pls come bk,some dayz r lik dat,we wnt to also learn frm ur xperiences,so dnt jus read ppls posts,say urs and we wud respond.oya come,omo mummy,abi kike.dnt b sad egboo mi.
Thank you somuch. All ℓ̊ want ȋ̝̊̅§ just to be loved. Sometimes its so hard for me to believe A̶̲̥̅♏ still ttc. It has not been easy, just dis last month almost 10people gave birth around me including my 2sisters, then why its mine so difficult. ℓ̊ beleive in G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ friends t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ why ℓ̊ joined dis forum just to help me move on

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thank you somuch, ℓ̊ no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ vexxing ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo maybe A̶̲̥̅♏ thinking aloud. A̶̲̥̅♏ getting tired, ℓ̊ won't lie to You
favored gal:

Ah my darling.....at all o! We dont know ourselves at all.....im sorry i havent asked of you...my sil's kids are around so my hands are full. Just log in read and log out

Oya no vex na...hugs*
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
This isnt the time to get tired o! Wev recorded 5 bfps this month alone including our own weight loss sister iyabetajos....so hold on to faith and be fervent in your prayers....your bfp is around the corner ok?

Even in your own personal lives things are happening to pple around you...it means urs is almost here...i know its not easy..im in the same situation. .ttc even cost me my job so i know its not easy just hang in there...God has not forgotten you i can tell you that for free

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
favored gal: This isnt the time to get tired o! Wev recorded 5 bfps this month alone including our own weight loss sister iyabetajos....so hold on to faith and be fervent in your prayers....your bfp is around the corner ok?

Even in your own personal lives things are happening to pple around you...it means urs is almost here...i know its not easy..im in the same situation. .ttc even cost me my job so i know its not easy just hang in there...God has not forgotten you i can tell you that for free
Amen
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
@fumi pls be strong,i understand hw u feel.bt depression nd anxiety are big reproach to conception.i knw sum ttc r worse dan odas because of circumstance surroundin yu.let me remind yu,most ttc delays are attributed to minor mistakes and over sights.i will send yu sum links dat seriously delay or completely erradicate chances of ever gettin pregnant.another fin is,wat is yur doctor saying?if yu cant share it here request 4 my mail addy i will gladly share and probably discuss it wit our family doctor here in london.bt if u share it here in d house plz do so everyone can suggest and help pull yu tru.anything we can do to support yu,b rest assured we will.lots of hugs.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by safe06: 12:38am On Aug 17, 2013
haloha, eyin sesky orobos tow badt. Cucumber aids weight loss,I think u babes should incoperate it in ur daily meals.lemon too. I wish u babes speedy weight loss,target 60-65kg. Yes u can do it.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2013
@Honiepie thank you somuch. Concerning ΨђåƮ the doctor said, he only told me ℓ̊ have PID which ℓ̊ treated ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ my Dh has low sperm count ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ he has been using some drugs ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ supplement t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ ȋ̝̊̅§ helping us. Presently we A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ both Ợ̥k̶̲̥̅̊ǎ̜̣̍ǎ̜̣̍ƴ. ℓ̊ got pregnant 4months ago but ℓ̊ had a miscarriage which ℓ̊ ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ told ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ruptured due to the premature semen t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ fertilized the egg, ℓ̊ think!, so ℓ̊ ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ noticing again t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ my tummy ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ getting big so my gynea said ℓ̊ shd go for a scan ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ they discovered nothing except t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ A̶̲̥̅♏ having excess fat in my bowel, so have been doing lots of excercise ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo to help myself but it has not been easy, t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ the reason why ℓ̊ joined this forum. Thank you all
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 6:28am On Aug 17, 2013
Surefunmi,ah

ah y nw?pls ohh we love u die.we all here can testify dat ttc is nt
easy at all talk more of weight loss.pls dnt lose hope nw ohh.ur
testimony is ard d corner.we love u dear.i even replied d message u
asked me 2dayz ago

@zeezy, no mind me ohhh.na inside houz i just dey.ms n dh said am
supposed to b sleepin bt i no fit close my eye bt i no fit even@nyt
oya where ur log for yday.
@Honiepie,sorry wat was d question.i looked for it bt couldnt find it.

@all,pls my suggestion is dat maybe wen we see a question,we should nt
ignore bt plainly tell d person we dnt know so dat noone wil feel ignored.hope i no vex anybody
ohhh,pls

@safe,thanx for visitin us ohhh,n thanx for dis sweet advice.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by justwinnie: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2013
Iyabetajos: justwinnie,bfp
is big fat positive dats wen u use test strip for pregnancy n u
discover u r pregnant.

i think i bought each ovulation prediction kit(opk)@350.i started testin
my urine from day 12 of my cycle n den saw double line indicatin
ovulation on day 14.

honiepie,u ehhn so d bmm wey dey beside u no do u upon missin wey u miss am.oya cm take join,lolzzzz.u diz badt gal.

Favoredgal pls nw?

Hmmm! I just ve to start using dis OPK.heard a lot abt it bt usually rely on mucus sign... Am xpecting my period 2moro even though am praying it doesn't show. So will use it for my next cycle.Thanks iyabeta.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by justwinnie: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2013
Chei! @surefunmi see love evrywhr..since I join dis forum dem neva show me dis kind love for here oooo. Maybe I ll revolt my own. ℓ☺ℓ. Bt seriously funmi plz dnt let dis TTC get u hard.just get ur mind off it nd it ll come wen u least xpect it.. We all love nd can neva abandon u.**hugsss**

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by justwinnie: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2013
Ystdy's log bf: skipped(work) lunch skipped(work) dinner indomie nd red wine.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2013
@ safe , †нªηкs for ur advice,

@Honeypie, thanks for looking out for me.

Yesterday's log
Bf; ukwa
Lunch; beans
Dinner : ukwa ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ amstel malt
Fruits; garden egg and ugu juice
For Τ̣̣ђё malt, i was feeling tired and headache, so i took a bottle of malta . I no go D̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅♏ again.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2013
yesterday's log[small portion]
Morning:jollof rice and fried meat
LUNCH:Skipped
Dinner:Semo with ewedu and a piece of fried meat.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2013
Zeeeezy ℓ̊ don't think semo ȋ̝̊̅§ good for us ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo it contains lot of sugar, you can replace semovita with oatmeal or wheat

Yesterday log:
Brunch- a bowl of watermelon ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ one apple
Dinner- tea ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ Sandwich

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2013
SurefunmiOluwa: @Honiepie thank you somuch. Concerning ΨђåƮ the doctor said, he only told me ℓ̊ have PID which ℓ̊ treated ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ my Dh has low sperm count ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ he has been using some drugs ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ supplement t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ ȋ̝̊̅§ helping us. Presently we A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ both Ợ̥k̶̲̥̅̊ǎ̜̣̍ǎ̜̣̍ƴ. ℓ̊ got pregnant 4months ago but ℓ̊ had a miscarriage which ℓ̊ ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ told ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ruptured due to the premature semen t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ fertilized the egg, ℓ̊ think!, so ℓ̊ ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ noticing again t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ my tummy ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ getting big so my gynea said ℓ̊ shd go for a scan ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ they discovered nothing except t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ A̶̲̥̅♏ having excess fat in my bowel, so have been doing lots of excercise ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo to help myself but it has not been easy, t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ the reason why ℓ̊ joined this forum. Thank you all

Your font style isnt easy to read at all. Pls change it if you can
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2013
@justwinnie no o! No next cycle....af will not come today and you will get your bfp tomorrow

@iyabeta hw far...hv u confirmed the three heartbeat

@ all cant remember my log for ydayo! Selective memory loss grin

But i had pineapple for breakfast this morning and will have beans for lunch
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mercifull(f): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yesterday's log:bf-bread and toptea,lunch-wheat and ogbono soup,dınner-2 oat bars.fruıt-2 oranges and garden egg.
Today-BF-akara and pap(home made),lunch-spag and vegetable stew(ı parboıled ıt 1st and dıscarded d 1st starchy water),dınner-catfısh
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
@surefunmi,noted,thanks
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Favouredgal,if i pankere u 1 bulala ehhn,u must remember all dose per peri wey u chop.

my dear d scan detected 2heartbeats so me na iyaibeji nw ohhh.if u remember,dh wanted twins .if u see him right nw,he is over d moon say na im own prayer God answer

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Moyinoluwa83: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
@zeezy, welcome sis. What do u weigh and what is ur target.

@surefunmi, please take it easy. You are loved and our BFP is near.Huggs

@iyabetajos, how belle things. Enjoy.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Moyinoluwa83: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
@iyabetajos, just saw post. Waoh twins!!!. I am soooooo happy for you. Huggsssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66