Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796538 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11972) (11973) (11974) (11975) (11976) (11977) (11978) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
Exactly, reason why I said lewy that won FIFA best have been justified for his 2020 exploits. Some people thought he's been unjustified since balon dor was scrapped 2020.

That's why I always use WPOTY in reference to the FIFA award cos Ballon d'Or done confuse people for the last decade. Ballon d'Or is only relevant for the period they aligned with FIFA. Back in the day, the main guys win FIFA WPOTY and Ballon d'Or is just a consolation prize for guys that can't smell WPOTY award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ibime:

That's why I always use WPOTY in reference to the FIFA award cos Ballon d'Or done confuse people for the last decade. Ballon d'Or is only relevant for the period they aligned with FIFA. Back in the day, the main guys win FIFA WPOTY and Ballon d'Or is just a consolation price for guys that can't smell WPOTY award
Perfectly True
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
timbros:
2m euros?! shocked

Which kind transfer be this?

This is because everyone knows Giroud is a useless player. Imagine 2M transfer fee. I miss the days of diggz. My man fit vex pay that transfer fee for Giroud to be him security guard

If dem ask Chelsea nicely with Bole and Fish you can buy Girouds contract

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:09am On Jul 09, 2021
All the best olivier ... you always play your part.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2021
airmark:

He exaggerated.

He didn't exaggerate, 47 fouls in a game of 90mins , it means a foul is committed in every 114.6seconds

Popiziano you still have a change of 5.4 seconds to collect sef grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2021
Jodera:
Why I understand your point, but pfa have a certain standard.

I've never seen anyone given best player when his team finished at midtable or almost(you can prove me wrong). Kane deserve the pfa with his performance, no doubt, but his club undid him. It's not fair, we know, but it is what it is. If Tottenham had even finished at least 5th, it would have been better. But from 6th downwards, it's a no no at all

Even the pfa Kdb won, it's one of his weakest performances in years, but he won cos Kane's club fell below the standard for him to win it.

As for the bolded, even most reputable sites didn't list him among the top three power rankings even as England is in final. Messi, lewy dominates the top 2
Bale won twice not winning any trophy. Suarez same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:19am On Jul 09, 2021
MorataFC:
He didn't exaggerate, 47 fouls in a game of 90mins , it means a foul is committed in every 114.6seconds

Popiziano you still have a change of 5.4 seconds grin grin grin

Late comer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:41am On Jul 09, 2021
Ibime:

Harry Kane is top scorer in EPL and will win top scorer in Euros if he scores in final.

And you think they will give Mbappe who failed to score in Euros, got knocked out in 2nd round and lost Ligue1 title to Lille over Harry Kane who would have top scored in EPL, Euros and won Euros if those permutations come true

The English hate is real.

I am telling you now, the top 3 for Ballon d'Or are Messi, Kane and Lewandowski
What has Kane won that his teammates have not won double? If England win the euro then Foden has three trophies while the likes of Mount James won two trophies, even with all his goals in epl, he only qualify his team for Europa confusion League. Kane will not make top 5

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:52am On Jul 09, 2021
MorataFC:
What has Kane won that his teammates have not won double? If England win the euro then Foden has three trophies while the likes of Mount James won two trophies, even with all his goals his team only qualify for Europa confusion League. Kane will not make top 10

Even Foden, Mount and James will laugh at you for this. Where was Foden on PFA shortlist? Is it from bench that Foden will usurp Kane in Ballon d'Or?

Kane is the top dog and captain of that England team and his name already resonates with football association captains who vote around the world. He is golden boot from last World Cup so he already has credit and reputation in the bank.

You telling me someone will win World Cup and Euros golden boot back to back, top scorer and assister in his league and will not shortlist for Ballon d'Or in a year like this?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Ibime:

Even Foden, Mount and James will laugh at you for this. Where was Foden on PFA shortlist? Is it from bench that Foden will usurp Kane in Ballon d'Or?

Kane is the top dog and captain of that England team and his name already resonates with football association captains who vote around the world. He is golden boot from last World Cup so he already has credit and reputation in the bank.

You telling me someone will win World Cup and Euros golden boot back to back, top scorer and assister in his league and will not shortlist for Ballon d'Or in a year like this?

Miroslav Klose won golden boot in 2006 world cup but only make it to top 7 while Thomas Muller won the golden boot in 2010 world cup but couldn't even make it to top 10.
Those who won golden ball were rated higher than those who won golden boot, from 2002 world cup those who won golden ball made it to top 5, Modric scored 2 goals in 2018 while Kane scored 6, Modric won golden ball while Kane won golden boot, but who won the Balon d'Or?
Kane barely made it to top ten in 2018 with his golden boot award, in this euro sef Sterling performs better than him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Greatihex:
Bale won twice not winning any trophy. Suarez same.
Lol... I didn't say you must win trophy (most pfa winners didn't even win). I said your league position must be very OK. Bale won while at 5th, Suarez 2nd, van persie 3rd, even C.Ronaldo won balon dor on a trophiless season at 2013 if not mistaken.

What I'm just saying is that from 6th position downward is too poor to be given the award, and it'll have been better if at least he compensated it with a trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... I didn't say you must win trophy (most pfa winners didn't even win). I said your league position must be very OK. Bale won while at 5th, Suarez 2nd, van persie 3rd, even C.Ronaldo won balon dor on a trophiless season at 2013 if not mistaken.

What I'm just saying is that from 6th position downward is too poor to be given the award, and it'll have been better if at least he compensated it with a trophy.
It has nothing to do with position of the club or trophies but the performance of an individual solely. Don't bring your thought or thinking into it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2021
Trevor012:

It has nothing to do with position of the club or trophies but the performance of an individual solely. Don't bring your thought or thinking into it.
So tell me, what is the logical reason why Kane who won both highest goalscorer and assist playmaker award not to win the pfa player of the year?

You think if Tottenham finished even if it's 4th, he would still not have won it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2021
Jodera:
So tell me, what is the logical reason why Kane who won both highest goalscorer and assist playmaker award not to win the pfa player of the year?

You think if Tottenham finished even if it's 4th, he would still not have won it?
It has nothing to do with Tottenham final league standings. Don't bring your thinking or thought here when it's clearly stated. It's individual performance solely.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Trevor012:

It has nothing to do with Tottenham final league standings. Don't bring your thinking or thought here when it's clearly stated. It's individual performance solely.
Lol....
Alright Sir cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Jodera:
Lol....
Alright Sir cheesy
Better grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2021
PFA votes that are collected in March, you are telling us it's cause Tottenham finished 7th in May cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Trevor012:
PFA votes that are collected in March, you are telling us it's cause Tottenham finished 7th in May cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2021
chic2pimp:

Broooo From the bottom of heart, I really do not care. It's a Win Win situation for me. Ideally I would have loved to watch the game at the Pub but I know for certain if either one of the Team scores, I'd go bonkers so not risking it. If Azzuris score and I scream, the EDL Boys will chase me Home on Sunday so no thank you.
Ain't you a North London gangstar again ? De beating wey dem go dash you go pass father christmas gifts grin cheesy

Anyway Italia over those 3 Loudmouths cats

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 10:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Guys first time player here, how do you check my team and what do you think i can do to improve it?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2021
MorataFC:
Miroslav Klose won golden boot in 2006 world cup but only make it to top 7 while Thomas Muller won the golden boot in 2010 world cup but couldn't even make it to top 10.
Those who won golden ball were rated higher than those who won golden boot, from 2002 world cup those who won golden ball made it to top 5, Modric scored 2 goals in 2018 while Kane scored 6, Modric won golden ball while Kane won golden boot, but who won the Balon d'Or?
Kane barely made it to top ten in 2018 with his golden boot award, in this euro sef Sterling performs better than him.

Klose was a scrub in club football and only shone in National team, yet made top 7

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2021
Jodera:

Why did you draw the line at 5th. Is it because Gareth Bale won with Spurs at 5th?

Let me ask you, can a player win award even when his team is relegated?

Thankfully some of us have experience and long memory in football. I present to you Juninho who won Premier League POTY while his team Middlesbrough got relegated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Ibime:

Klose was a scrub in club football and only shone in National team, yet made top 7
OK,
But if Klose was a scrub in club football how is Kane better?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2021
MorataFC:
OK,
But if Klose was a scrub in club football how is Kane better?

Kane is top scorer and top assister in club football and international football

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

This is because everyone knows Giroud is a useless player. Imagine 2M transfer fee. I miss the days of diggz. My man fit vex pay that transfer fee for Giroud to be him security guard

If dem ask Chelsea nicely with Bole and Fish you can buy Girouds contract

No player is useless. Giroud wasn't useless. The ability of a player to perform uptimally depends of the pattern of the coach. Remember when morata was at Chelsea, would you say he was better compared to Giroud's performance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2021
timbros:
2m euros?! shocked

Which kind transfer be this?

Chelsea had an option to extend his contract for one year and Marina did so just to squeeze 2m from Milan. Marina doing Marina things.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Antonio Conte: "The xG is more fundamental than possession statistics, because you can keep the ball as long as you like, but if you don’t create chances, don’t shoot and don’t score, you won’t win."

— Vince™ (@Blue_Footy)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
I dislike this boy

Game against Denmark ended, he didn't contribute anything, he went to give a girl his shirt and he is milking it for all it's worth

Let people celebrate you for your impact on the pitch, what kind of thing is this

Competition will soon end, no goals, no open play assist with more minutes that other attacking midfielders

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
I dislike this boy

Game against Denmark ended, he didn't contribute anything, he went to give a girl his shirt and he is milking it for all it's worth

Let people celebrate you for your impact on the pitch, what kind of thing is this

Competition will soon end, no goals, no open play assist with more minutes that other attacking midfielders

don't worry your years of wailing will be over soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
I dislike this boy

bla bu la la bla,la la bu la la bla
ba la bla bla bla bla bla.

Bla la
Ba ba la la, bala la

Bu lu lu, bla, bla la, la la blu

Bla la la

Blahhhhhh... hahaha, blah

Wow shocked hmmm interesting

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Havertz10:
I dislike this boy

Guy, what's your problem with mount? There is nothing he does on this green earth that you won't criticise, this is turning to something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11972) (11973) (11974) (11975) (11976) (11977) (11978) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.