Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782741 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16503) (16504) (16505) (16506) (16507) (16508) (16509) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
this line up ,oh my God
We go collect beating like thief, you even sure say you don watch that moukoko guy play before, no just dey post things wey no fresh here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:

Bitter leaf soup is ready,you all should come out and use the same energy to dissect this stats the way you did on iniesta.

Modric total assist for RM - 74

Casemiro total assist for RM - 28

Do the maths and tell me how Casemiro was a better CM/AM than Luka

Find another straw to clutch. This one don bend

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
raumdeuter:
Casemiro and Modric were both in Madrid from August 2012 to June 2022

Casemiro was a pure DM while Modric was CM/AM

Casemiro played 334 games

Modric played 436 games

Casemiro scored 31 goals

Modric scored 31 goals

One of them was definitely more defensive than the other

Now you are free to use the stats above for more agenda

Did Casemiro control games more than Modric, take more touches and make more assists?

Modric is a failed AM, that's not in doubt, hence why Van Der Vaart pursued him from AM position to the left wing after Modric couldn't produce in that position at Spurs, but that's none of my business. When they fail as AMs, they rebrand as DM or CM, following Schweinsteigers playbook.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
WTF

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:

U-19 and U-17.

Are those World Cups?

grin grin grin

It is like you don’t read things properly before posting them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
izzou:

Modric total assist for RM - 74

Casemiro total assist for RM - 28

Do the maths and tell me how Casemiro was a better CM/AM than Luka

Find another straw to clutch. This one don bend

How about we consider the fact that Modric plays corners and indirect freekicks which might be responsible for his higher number of assists abi? grin

Now do the maths and let's go back to the original post.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
afrodoc2:

Are those World Cups?

grin grin grin

It is like you don’t read things properly before posting them.

No they are not but you won gold medals and that's all that matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:

How about we consider the fact that Modric plays corners and indirect freekicks which might be responsible for his higher number of assists abi? grin

Now do the maths and let's go back to the original post.

Stop considering sir grin

Put Goals and Assists for both Xavi and Scamdres and let us see what it reveals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
izzou:

Stop considering sir grin

Put Goals and Assists for both Xavi and Scamdres and let us see what it reveals

Are they not metrics again?

Juan Mata played our 2012 cornekick to assist Drogba

Modric played RM cornekick for sergio Ramos's goal.

How would they have assisted without playing being the one who played the corner kicks?

Let's do goal for Casemeiro and Modric.

KDB and Zidane .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
airmark:

So forget that story that they are more Arabs, than Africans because they read Fathia on the field.
grin grin grin The northern part of Nigeria will soon be ceded to the Arab country. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:

Are they not metrics again?

Juan Mata played our 2012 cornekick to assist Drogba

Modric played RM cornekick for sergio Ramos's goal.

How would they have assisted without playing being the one who played the corner kicks?

Let's do goal for Casemeiro and Modric.

KDB and Zidane .

Popi, i don tire walahi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
sebod:

It's all agenda from a very smart guy whose opinion is well respected here.

say no more!

NinjaXmetahuman:
na so cool cool
I used to think iniesta was the best thing after Messi in golden Barcelona team until Ibime open book for am grin

herd mentality tins grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ibime:

Did Casemiro control games more than Modric, take more touches and make more assists?

Modric is a failed AM, that's not in doubt, hence why Van Der Vaart pursued him from AM position to the left wing after Modric couldn't produce in that position at Spurs, but that's none of my business. When they fail as AMs, they rebrand as DM or CM, following Schweinsteigers playbook.

I can also ask that did Modric make tackles more than Casemiro? Whi is Casemiro a pure DM dragging goals in less games than Modric

Can we conclude that Casemiro carried Modric in Madrid like you did for Xavi vs Iniesta on account of his goals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:

Bitter leaf soup is ready,you all should come out and use the same energy to dissect this stats the way you did on iniesta.

Wait first.

Didn’t Iniesta score 57 goals in his 669 games for Barc alone?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
izzou:

Popi, i don tire walahi grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Good next person.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

I can also ask that did Modric make tackles more than Casemiro? Whi is Casemiro a pure DM dragging goals in less games than Modric

Can we conclude that Casemiro carried Modric in Madrid like you did for Xavi vs Iniesta on account of his goals

Do you have pap in your brains, or are you too blind to see the obvious

There are 4 elements of midfield play

Casemiro and Modric:

Defending - Casemiro
Controlling possession - Modric
Assisting - Modric
Scoring - Tie

Xavi and Iniesta:

Defending - Xavi
Controlling possession - Xavi
Assisting - Xavi
Scoring - Xavi

Only thing Iniesta brings is shakushaku which is not an element

Your Modric agenda to defend the carry along is dead on arrival.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
All the energy used to disparage iniesta's career stats must be expunge today.

Oya give us your take on this.

Ibime
Afrodoc.

No excuse of different era.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
only Agenda can make Iniesta who is better than frank lampard here to be termed a fraud

Ibime:

It is a different league with a different style of play and played against different opponents. In Spain for example, they have more passes, run less kilometres and convert less set pieces. Also, they do not fulfill the same role, unlike Lamps and Gerrard.
If we do judge them, we would judge them within constraints, but the judgement would be more qualitative than quantitative.
Iniesta's passing stats are infinitely better than Lamps because Barca take more touches than Chelsea. Have you checked Iniestas successful dribbles stats in comparison to Lampard?
If I say Lamps is a better scorer than Iniesta, am I wrong?
Stats tell me Iniesta is a better passer and better dribbler. Lampard is a better scorer. . . . .now I can make a judgement on who is better overall and say Iniesta is better overall.
In Lamps/Gerrard case, stats tell me Lamps is a better passer, assister, scorer, tackler, runner. . . .they play in the same league, and in the same role. . . .and last season at least, Liverpool performed better than Chelsea, so the team they play for doesnt come into it.
So which single variable should I use to conclude that Gerrard is better than Lamps?
Please give me just one statistic to put Gerrard ahead of him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:

Ibime
Afrodoc.

You have answered the question in the bolded and still asking foolish question. Players don't play outside the formation and expectation of their time

Go and bring the best AMs and wingers of Zidane era to compare - Figo, Nedved, Laudrup, Aimar, Veron, Rui Costa and co

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:

Ibime
Afrodoc.

If you’re actually comparing Zidane and KDB, then you’re not different from those attacking Inesta.

KDB and Zidane shouldn’t be in the same sentence because KDB is just so so clear from that French bald fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Leyqute:

Wait first.

Didn’t Iniesta score 57 goals in his 669 games for Barc alone?

Yes.......what else?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
donstan18:

If you’re actually comparing Zidane and KDB, then you’re not different from those attacking Inesta.

KDB and Zidane shouldn’t be in the same sentence because KDB is just so so clear from that French bald fraud.

Wahala no dey finish

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Neymar and Hazard are attackers who are measured by goals and assists

Iniesta is a midfielder. How many times have you seen goals of Kroos or Modric being discussed
Is Lampard an attacker?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ibime:

Do you have pap in your brains, or are you too blind to see the obvious

There are 4 elements of midfield play

Casemiro and Modric:

Defending - Casemiro
Controlling - Modric
Assisting - Modric
Scoring - Tie

Xavi and Iniesta:

Defending - Xavi
Controlling - Xavi
Assisting - Xavi
Scoring - Xavi

Only thing Iniesta brings is shakushaku which is not an element

Your Modric agenda to defend the carry along is dead on arrival.

That shakushaku is was brought about 2 Euro,1 world cup,4 UCL and that is why for 24hrs you cannot tell us why xavi without iniesta couldn't make it past inter Milan in 2010 UCL semifinals.

Let's agree it's all about the criteria you wrote above for midfielders

Lampard

Controlling - Lampard
Defending - Lampard
Assisting - Lampard
Scoring - Lampard

Why did Lampard not win the same way Xavi who had the similar metrics as him ? You know shakushaku is useless as iniesta

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ibime:

You have answered the question in the bolded and still asking foolish question. Players don't play outside the formation and expectation of their time

Go and bring the best AMs and wingers of Zidane era to compare - Figo, Nedved, Laudrup, Aimar, Veron, Rui Costa and co

Which era did iniesta play? Which era did Lampard played?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Taguchi:

say no more!

herd mentality tins grin
any problem?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Taguchi:
only Agenda can make Iniesta who is better than frank lampard here to be termed a fraud

There is no agenda. Like I said, I discovered Iniesta is a fraud when I looked past commentators hype, studied Barcas game and discovered Xavi literally does everything I credited to Iniesta. Iniestas top level career was only 2 years old at that stage. That is part of learning and not having fixed opinions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
agenda can make "Carry along scholes"" who is behind kean, gerrad and Lampard to be termed better than that same lampard in a different argument

Ibime:

What I know is that in Scholes prime, we only talk of Keane vs Vieira.
And after they left, we only talked of Lampard vs Gerrard
Scholes has always been a 3rd wheel in midfield and a 5th or 6th wheel in any Manure team in any era
He is deserving of a place on the bench. he has neither the statistical records, nor status in his own team to help his argument.
Ibime:

Lampard, Keane, Vieira and Gerrard are central midfielders and have always been top 3 players in their team, if not the top player for many seasons.
There is no way you sneak a Scholes who has never been a top 3 or top 5 player in his own team into an EPL 11. It is only longevity that is counting for him cos there is an element of carry-along in his career if he was never one of the top go-to guys in his own team in 20 years of playing football.

Same Scholes, Different Agenda

Ibime:

Carried wetin? Carried them to eighth place in the table as soon as Xabi Alonso left?

Carry ko, carry ni!

Greatest English midfielder of last 15 years is Scholes, then Lampard. The others are not worth mentioning.

And 3 slaps to whoever mentioned Carrick when midfielders are being discussed.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
sebod:
How Iniesta was an AM in a 4-3-3 formation still baffles me honestly grin
Guys here should know that this same Iniesta was the best player in the world to Ibime until the UCL goal against Chelsea happened grin

If you want to doubt this, we might have to beg Raumdeuter to help us with those posts.... grin grin grin
we Chelsea fan can not forget this.

Na why some of us are bitter at iniesta.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
For iniesta ;He is a fraud, eunuch.

For Zidane ; Na different era grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
raumdeuter:
Casemiro and Modric were both in Madrid from August 2012 to June 2022

Casemiro was a pure DM while Modric was CM/AM

Casemiro played grin 334 games

Modric played 436 games

Casemiro scored 31 goals

Modric scored 31 goals

One of them was definitely more defensive than the other

Now you are free to use the stats above for more agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
donstan18:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16503) (16504) (16505) (16506) (16507) (16508) (16509) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, Beorn and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.