Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,877 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782700 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16504) (16505) (16506) (16507) (16508) (16509) (16510) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Taguchi:
agenda can make "Carry along scholes"" who is behind kean, gerrad and Lampard to be termed better than that same lampard in a different argument

Same Scholes, Different Agenda

I swear ibime don't know ball and his opinion on Michael Carrick confirms that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:

That shakushaku is was brought about 2 Euro,1 world cup,4 UCL and that is why for 24hrs you cannot tell us why xavi without iniesta couldn't make it past inter Milan in 2010 UCL semifinals.

Let's agree it's all about the criteria you wrote above for midfielders

Lampard

Controlling - Lampard
Defending - Lampard
Assisting - Lampard
Scoring - Lampard

Why did Lampard not win the same way Xavi who had the similar metrics as him ? You know shakushaku is useless as iniesta

In any midfield combination, you know Makelele, Essien or whoever will be the higher contributor to defending and controlling while Lampard will be the higher contributor to assist and scoring.

I have never seen one midfield combination where one man does all 4 for his partner

Controlling - Xavi
Defending - Xavi
Assisting - Xavi
Scoring - Xavi

Name me one midfield combination you have seen such a thing. I will wait

Is it Okocha-Oliseh

Is it Makelele and Zidane

KDB and Rodri?

Carrick and Scholes?

This is madness

Iniesta is a thief!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
izzou:

Wahala no dey finish

grin grin grin grin
Nostalgia bias is a very terrible disease that must be erased for people to use their common sense to judge players.

Most of those guys were hyped and overrated.

Do you know how the likes of Benzema, Giroud, Hazard, KDB, Vardy, Rashford, Eriksen, Kane and so many players would have been hyped if they had played in the era of those fraudulent bums?

Neymar is the most talented and best player to ever Grace Brazil. One on one, he’s ahead of Dinho and that insecure Pele.

KDB>>>Zidane
Salah>>>Henry
Hazard >> Eric Canton and most ManU legends

2 best VVD season will always be bigger and greater than anything those Maldini and Nesta whatever were doing then.

Should I keep naming?

There was no social media to scrutinize and expose those frauds!! France demolished and mutilated Brazil in 1998 and nobody is talking about it till date. France won World Cup and Euros straight, but people only remember Spain doing it.

Those frauds were protected.

Ronaldo and Messi changed football expectations from fans, that’s why it’s difficult for any player to be rated now. Do you know what it means for someone to rate Pele and Maradona ahead of MESSI and Ronaldo??

What insult!!!!!

Kindly go through clips and stats of those overrated players of early and mid 90s, try recall those you watched in late 90s and early 2000s and you’ll understand me. Nothing special, absolutely nothing special.

I only rate players who kept their shiit from when Ronaldo and Messi changed world football and player’s expectations, from when social media started running proper agenda, scrutinization and propaganda.

Not those frauds. Drogba, Cech, Lampard and Terry should count themselves lucky for performing from 2009 till they retired.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ibime:

There is no agenda. Like I said, I discovered Iniesta is a fraud when I looked past commentators hype, studied Barcas game and discovered Xavi literally does everything I credited to Iniesta. Iniestas top level career was only 2 years old at that stage. That is part of learning and not having fixed opinions

could it be that "Discovery" is not for the reasons you stated above, maybe something sentimental, something similar to this ?

Ibime:

Nothing like win me over. I'm hard hearted. My hatred for Pep is seeped in the Chelsea-Barca rivalry of the 2000s. I will continue hating him, even if he continues doing well. I go just chill until he lose again, then I will be back with my songs and celebrations.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ibime:

Do you have pap in your brains, or are you too blind to see the obvious

There are 4 elements of midfield play

Casemiro and Modric:

Defending - Casemiro
Controlling possession - Modric
Assisting - Modric
Scoring - Tie

Xavi and Iniesta:

Defending - Xavi
Controlling possession - Xavi
Assisting - Xavi
Scoring - Xavi

Only thing Iniesta brings is shakushaku which is not an element

Your Modric agenda to defend the carry along is dead on arrival.

How is scoring a tie when Casemiro played about 100 games less than Modric
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

How is scoring a tie when Casemiro played about 100 games less than Modric

Ok, at least Modric got two of the 4 - assisting and controlling

Name me one midfield duo in history where one midfielder collect all 4 apart from Xavi and Fraudniesta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
hensben:
Is Lampard an attacker?

A midfielder should not be judged by goals just like no one cares about a scoring for a goalkeeper

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ibime:

Ok, at least Modric got two of the 4 - assisting and controlling

Name me one midfield duo in history where one midfielder collect all 4 apart from Xavi and Fraudniesta

Caseiro tackling, Casemiro Scoring while playing further back

How can Casemiro from DM be outscoring Modric in CM and AM.

That must show that Modric is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Aside SAF ingenuity the other major reason for this 5EPL titles is down to micheal Carrick.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
David Ornstein on Amrabat: "Fiorentina, want to keep Sofyan Amrabat until the summer, when there will be a year left on his contract, and they will aim to recoup at least the €20m paid to Belgium’s Club Bruges for him in the same window in 2020."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:
For iniesta ;He is a fraud, eunuch.

For Zidane ; Na different era grin grin grin grin

I am still looking for How Casemiro playing further behind is scoring more than Modric who is an AM/CM in the same clubside

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Caseiro tackling, Casemiro Scoring while playing further back

That must show that Modric is a fraud

Modric controlling possession and assisting. A perfect and equal balance, 2 each

Now tell me why Xavi runs the defending and controlling, and still runs the assisting and scoring

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:

Yes.......what else?

Nothing else. Dazall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ibime:

Modric controlling possession and assisting. A perfect and equal balance, 2 each

Now tell me why Xavi runs the defending and controlling, and still runs the assisting and scoring

Modric is expected to do all these since he plays further. Which is why no one will celebrate Casemiro tackling more than Modric

But when Casemiro dey outscore Modric from DM

Will only show Modric is a fraud

Keeping it consistent like Xavi vs Iniesta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lets not forget that Xavi takes deadballs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
raumdeuter:
And corners
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Modric is expected to do all these since he plays further. Which is why no one will celebrate Casemiro tackling more than Modric

But when Casemiro dey outscore Modric from DM

Will only show Modric is a fraud

Keeping it consistent like Xavi vs Iniesta

You are talking rubbish

This is how it should break down between a defensive and attacking player in a midfield duo

Defending - DM
Controlling - DM
Assisting - AM
Scoring - AM

If Modric gave Casemiro the scoring responsibility, Casemiro equally gave Modric the Controlling responsibility, so all things are equal

Now explain how Xavi took all 4 elements from Iniesta the fraud

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ibime:

In any midfield combination, you know Makelele, Essien or whoever will be the higher contributor to defending and controlling while Lampard will be the higher contributor to assist and scoring.

I have never seen one midfield combination where one man does all 4 for his partner

Controlling - Xavi
Defending - Xavi
Assisting - Xavi
Scoring - Xavi

Name me one midfield combination you have seen such a thing. I will wait

Is it Okocha-Oliseh

Is it Makelele and Zidane

KDB and Rodri?

Carrick and Scholes?

This is madness

Iniesta is a thief!!!

grin grin grin grin

Agreed, either of Makelele or Essien were doing the defending which made Lampard's job more easier than that of xavi,so why did Lampard whose job had been reduced to only scoring and assisting not win like Xavi.

Frank Lampard
Assisting
Scoring
Honourable mentions to Makelele and Essien who also helped him other aspects of the midfield work.

Xavi
Controlling
Assisting
Defending
Scoring

From the above,it should be obvious that Lampard who had less responsibility on the pitch should have won much more than Xavi who had to do more so tell us why Xavi won better than Lampard?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Answer: Modric is a Fraudulent carryalong eunuch

Ibime:

Modric was not the best player going into any final.
He was the best player in the group stage, peaking against Argentina.
Perisic saw them through the knockouts while Modric was missing penalties against Denmark and co which his teammates had to save him in penalty kicks.
They scraped past common Denmark and Russia on penalties, with England the only half-decent team they faced which Perisic saw them through before Pogba pocketed Modric in the final.
It was the big stage, but it was not big opposition until France disgraced them in the final. The stars aligned for Modric to have that good draw and penalty luck in WC combined with a year when Ronaldo saw him through UCL and then fell foul of a rãpe case which ruled him out of contention.
Ronaldo has taken carryalong blessings to Turin, Modric can't carry himself no more.
Carryalong beat Carryalong, God no go vex

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

I know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Xavi was doing controlling possession, defending, assisting and also scoring that's why Barca and Spain was so successful.

Why was Lampard who had two more other players helping in the defending and controlling not as successful as Xavi ?

@ibime.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Who will help ibi.me out? Izzo.u said he is tired grin

@sport.web
@airmar.k
@afrod.oc
@a4.0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
donstan18:

Nostalgia bias is a very terrible disease that must be erased for people to use their common sense to judge players.

Most of those guys were hyped and overrated.

Do you know how the likes of Benzema, Giroud, Hazard, KDB, Vardy, Rashford, Eriksen, Kane and so many players would have been hyped if they had played in the era of those fraudulent bums?

Neymar is the most talented and best player to ever Grace Brazil. One on one, he’s ahead of Dinho and that insecure Pele.

KDB>>>Zidane
Salah>>>Henry
Hazard >> Eric Canton and most ManU legends

2 best VVD season will always be bigger and greater than anything those Maldini and Nesta whatever were doing then.

Should I keep naming?

There was no social media to scrutinize and expose those frauds!! France demolished and mutilated Brazil in 1998 and nobody is talking about it till date. France won World Cup and Euros straight, but people only remember Spain doing it.

Those frauds were protected.

Ronaldo and Messi changed football expectations from fans, that’s why it’s difficult for any player to be rated now. Do you know what it means for someone to rate Pele and Maradona ahead of MESSI and Ronaldo??

What insult!!!!!

Kindly go through clips and stats of those overrated players of early and mid 90s, try recall those you watched in late 90s and early 2000s and you’ll understand me. Nothing special, absolutely nothing special.

I only rate players who kept their shiit from when Ronaldo and Messi changed world football and player’s expectations, from when social media started running proper agenda, scrutinization and propaganda.

Not those frauds. Drogba, Cech, Lampard and Terry should count themselves lucky for performing from 2009 till they retired.

I don’t know if you’re trolling or not but nobody will take you serious especially with the bolded.

Fifa/French football will continue to reward the best footballers with or without stats and YouTube comps and clips. Iniesta/Modric won individual awards without them in peak Ronaldo/Messi era who have all the stats you can ask for in football and players like Musiala/Pedri as they mature into the game will win it over Mbappe/Haaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ibi.me don't come back here and come and quote Ephesians chapter 200 verse 1000 for me or first Thessalonians 62 vs 98 .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Adiwana:

I don’t know if you’re trolling or not but nobody will take you serious especially with the bolded.

Fifa/French football will continue to reward the best footballers with or without stats and YouTube comps and clips. Iniesta/Modric won individual awards without them in peak Ronaldo/Messi era who have all the stats you can ask for in football and players like Musiala/Pedri as they mature into the game will win it over Mbappe/Haaland

Your point is?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
raumdeuter:
Casemiro and Modric were both in Madrid from August 2012 to June 2022

Casemiro was a pure DM while Modric was CM/AM

Casemiro played 334 games

Modric played 436 games

Casemiro scored 31 goals

Modric scored 31 goals

One of them was definitely more defensive than the other

Now you are free to use the stats above for more agenda

wahala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:
Xavi was doing controlling possession, defending, assisting and also scoring that's why Barca and Spain was so successful.

Why was Lampard who had two more other players helping in the defending and controlling not as successful as Xavi ?

@ibime.

You have not answered which other midfield duo in history where one player does everything like Xavi does for IniEdo. I am still waiting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Taguchi:

Answer: Modric is a Fraudulent carryalong eunuch

Lol. But he’s right nh. cheesy

Eye test, Modric didn’t best Perisic.

Stats, Modric didn’t top Perisic also.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ibime:

You have not answered which other midfield duo in history where one player does everything like Xavi does for IniEdo. I am still waiting

You are the one claiming it is only Xavi doing everything we should have made it more difficult for him for him to be very successful but alas it's the opposite. So tell us why Lampard who has had his responsibility shared on the pitch less successful than xavi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nirvana101: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
donstan18:

If you’re actually comparing Zidane and KDB, then you’re not different from those attacking Inesta.

KDB and Zidane shouldn’t be in the same sentence because KDB is just so so clear from that French bald fraud.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How true is this donstan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
popizaino:

You are the one claiming it is only Xavi doing everything we should have made it more difficult for him for him to be very successful but alas it's the opposite. So tell us why Lampard who has had his responsibility shared on the pitch less successful than xavi?

I'm not claiming anything, It is a fact backed by Xavis more defensive position on the pitch, his number of passes, his assists and goals record in comparison to Iniesther

Until you give me one example of a midfield duo where one player does all 4 elements,. don't ask any further question.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nirvana101:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How true is this donstan

Scoring, shooting, freekick, crossing, creating and assisting.

KDB is by far better.

Trapping ball with side foot and head-butting Íññøçëñt players doesn’t count.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16504) (16505) (16506) (16507) (16508) (16509) (16510) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, chic2pimp(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.