Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,215 members, 7,925,763 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11081894 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (19799) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
dayokanu:
The Spain of Xavi, iniesta and Busquets weren't playing to his strength

Vicente Del Bosque 2 time CL winner, World Champion, European Champion wasn't playing to his strength

[size=18pt]Which kain Mighty Igor strength is this that no one understands[/size]

The above two played to his strengths and he scored in 2 Euro finals, winning a golden boot. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
coogar:

.....just admit the current set up don't have a clue yet to play to the strengths of torres....

Coogar please explain what these 'strengths' are...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
I'm a bit confused as to what Torres 'Strengths' are...and how Chelsea can Play to them...

Fernando plays as a lone striker in front of 3 of the most exciting creative-type midfielders currently plying their trade in Britain.

He should be scoring BUCKETS....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
debosky:

The above two played to his strengths and he scored in 2 Euro finals, winning a golden boot. cool

The goal he scored 4yrs ago are now the determinant?

Samuel Etoo also scored in the CL final in 2009 he should still be a ball of fire

No wonder Spain chose to stick this ball of fire on the bench even in David Villas absence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
debosky:

Lol are you comparing 08 Torres to the carcass on display now??
He scored in the 2nd Final against a beaten Italian team that where down to 9 men!!
Torres of Euro 2012 = USA 94 Oleg Salenko

His only other 2 strikes where against the statistically worst team in that tournament! Ronaldo,Gomez,Balotelli's strikes where more meaningful
That is why Torres didn't sniff the 23 man team of the tournament even with his golden boot

What is Torres's strength?? What can you say he has added to his game since joining Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Coogar please explain what these 'strengths' are...

locating his run with an early pass......that's what torres is good at! he scored 2 european final goals with these type of passes. 70% of his liverpool goals were scored this way. why has it so difficult for chelsea fc to understand this? i don't have a coaching badge and yet i can see this......why is there a similarity between the goal scored against germany in euro 2008 final and the one scored against buffon in euro 2012 final?

are the anti-torres crew idiotic or they just don't understand english language?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA9ChVHsvmQ

once again, the last 2 goals spain scored typifies torres - an early pass, one v one with goalkeeper and bang. he could have scored spain's 4th goal through the same way but he laid it on the plate for juan mata......the common factor? the early pass 30 yards from goal!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Don't you guys have social lives?
You guys are always here arguing over a dead wood.

Hope Rafa will justify his appointment tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
BlueDiva: Don't you guys have social lives?
You guys are always here arguing over a dead wood.

Hope Rafa will justify his appointment tomorrow.

so one has to sit @ home before one can comment on torres? bluediva, you of all people shouldn't be making this kinda statement. as i am speaking, i am @ soho eating truffles with a carribean chic under my table fellating...... wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Coogar you still think Fernando Torress is still in his Pomp...

Wake up boy...This is 2012 and Lord knows 'Nando is a broken man - Physically and Mentally.

True...Torres's biggest strengths were his movement,pace and emphatic finish but ALL that is GONE now...

See below comments highlighting this:

There was a moment about five minutes from the end of Chelsea's game against Shakhtar Donetsk on Wednesday night that rather summed up Fernando Torres's last couple of years.

Eden Hazard picked up the ball just in the Shakhtar half, looked up and saw Torres poised to make a run through the middle. Hazard looked down for a fraction of a second, so as to make sure he kicked the ball not the turf, or his own foot, or himself in the face, then played a nicely weighted pass into the path of Torres's run.

The problem was that Torres didn't make the run. He stopped. Not for long - he just hesitated, stuttered his run - but it was enough. The chance was gone, and at that point it looked like Chelsea would have to settle for what would actually have been a creditable draw against an excellent side.

That's the problem with Torres. Watching him play, there aren't massive individual holes in his game. It's just little things, like that non-run, and the clumsiness of touch, and the shots that are aimed two yards inside the post instead of one, that combine to make him look like a shell of the player he was in his 2008/9 pomp. Torres used to be absolutely brilliant at finding just enough space and time for himself to create a goal - a shuffle here, a shimmy there and the ball would be in the net before the defence could react. Not these days - the shuffle has become a shamble, and although he did score against Shakhtar, that was down to industry rather than inspiration.
F365: http://www.football365.com/f365-says/8234351/Torres-Is-Holding-This-Chelsea-Back

Robbie Savage had this to say about Torres against City:
It is Torres's movement that has made him such a handful when he has played as a lone frontman in the past, but against City he was completely flat.

That was bad enough. But far more worrying were the times when he was given the right service.

Torres was on the margins of the game in the first half, looked half-hearted in his runs and some of his early touches were very poor.

....He did not get on the ball with any significance until the 13th minute when the ball was played into him on the edge of the box. His body shape was all wrong and he did not know whether to take it with his left foot or his right - and in the end he lost possession.

One of his strengths is running on to balls from deep, starting from a position high up the pitch, but when he had his first real sprint on 27 minutes, it came to nothing.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20487065

Torres is piss-poor these days not because of Bad Service, but because the Man, The Legend as we once Knew him is DEAD...All that's left is a 50-million pound shaped hole in Abramovich's Wallet...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
coogar:

which argument have i lost? you people are the losers in this argument - torres is still @ chelsea and the manager you fellate on regularly has been sacked - why? it's not even a secret roman sacked di matteo because he couldn't bring out the best in torres and hired a trusted hand in the management of torres! you must have failed logic in school!

listen to yourself - when did everyone sit behind torres? are you having those your nightmares again? you just make things up like a lunatic. it was on this thread we brought the torres escapades @ liverpool, it was on this thread i suggested torres needs to get his passes early.....it was on this thread i opined the team should be built around torres. the problem is torres does not fit the chelsea dna....it's a square peg in a round role. bring torres to the emirates, old trafford or white hart lane(3 teams who play expansive attacking football and torres would be scoring 30 goals per season easily)

obese mumu.....
is that how united get the best of hernandez? look at the gifs again, you pillock. they weren't even counter attacks but smart build up(especially the scholesy 40 yard pass) see how van persie sucked out his marker to the half way line with hernandez running into that space....:all those things are football intelligence......something you would never see @ chelsea and they want torres to score like falcao - na yam?

LMAO,man utd plays expansive attacking football?since whenlast time i enjoyed a man utd game was in 2008,and thats the last season,they played anything interesting.....its better watching paint dry sef.....more like watching dry paint tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Typical example of what the pro-Torres camp tries to pass across. Utd V Chelsea. Sturridge picks up from his half and runs into space right into the heart of the Utd defence. Torres intelligently makes a run wide, expecting that pass as seen in the pic 1 here. I draw a line to emulate where we all think the pass should go. That pass should be released early. Check out Pic 2 and see what Danny chooses to do instead.

In pic 3, I draw the path the ball would follow if Arsenal or Utd were playing. The understanding of build-up play at Utd and Arsenal is sublime. They will attempt to make that pass across goal. At Danny position on pic 2, the chance to find Torres is not totally lost. Instead see pic 3 for what Danny chooses instead. At pic 3, the chance is lost. He turns, almost falling, finds Mata on the right who then shoots with his right foot but the point is, Torres could have been set free on goal but it never happen.

There are a hundreds of scenarios I can pick from.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
mithel:
LMAO,man utd plays expansive attacking football?since whenlast time i enjoyed a man utd game was in 2008,and thats the last season,they played anything interesting.....its better watching paint dry sef.....more like watching dry paint tongue

man utd invented attacking football.......
your owner decided to buy a football club in england after watching united tear real madrid apart at old trafford......2008 was the last time u saw united play attacking football?you must have been in prison in the last 4 yrs then.....

in 2010, this happened....

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/2_0_rooney-newzstz.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
nateevs: Typical example of what the pro-Torres camp tries to pass across. Utd V Chelsea. Sturridge picks up from his half and runs into space right into the heart of the Utd defence. Torres intelligently makes a run wide, expecting that pass as seen in the pic 1 here. I draw a line to emulate where we all think the pass should go. That pass should be released early. Check out Pic 2 and see what Danny chooses to do instead.

In pic 3, I draw the path the ball would follow if Arsenal or Utd were playing. The understanding of build-up play at Utd and Arsenal is sublime. They will attempt to make that pass across goal. At Danny position on pic 2, the chance to find Torres is not totally lost. Instead see pic 3 for what Danny chooses instead. At pic 3, the chance is lost. He turns, almost falling, finds Mata on the right who then shoots with his right foot but the point is, Torres could have been set free on goal but it never happen.

There are a hundreds of scenarios I can pick from.

This is a good example of what I have been saying, By putting this out you just nailed what I have been saying about Torres.

In Pic 1 How would Sturridge get that pass to Torres ? Would he push the United defender out of the way. Use your knowledge of spatial geometry and plot how the ball would get to Torres from Sturridge without it being intercepted or you just want Sturidge to make that pass, get it intercepted and point to Torres to blame him for the missed chance?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/897032_Torres_run_jpgcb85bd9c1d31f78a2233af61b98b493c

I would look for some Hernandez gif and see what i told you about positioning. Hernandez in an earlier scenario pulls away from the defender to give the midfielder a bigger chance of hitting him with the pass not running into blind alleys or Hiding behind the defender like Torres is doing above

Look below and how Hernandez pulled away from his marker and gave the midfielder a wider space to hit the ball into without interception from the opponent

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
dayokanu:

This is a good example of what I have been saying, By putting this out you just nailed what I have been saying about Torres.

In Pic 1 How would Sturridge get that pass to Torres ? Would he push the United defender out of the way. Use your knowledge of spatial geometry and plot how the ball would get to Torres from Sturridge without it being intercepted or you just want Sturidge to make that pass, get it intercepted and point to Torres to blame him for the missed chance?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/897032_Torres_run_jpgcb85bd9c1d31f78a2233af61b98b493c

I would look for some Hernandez gif and see what i told you about positioning. Hernandez in an earlier scenario pulls away from the defender to give the midfielder a bigger chance of hitting him with the pass not running into blind alleys or Hiding behind the defender like Torres is doing above

Look below and how Hernandez pulled away from his marker and gave the midfielder a wider space to hit the ball into without interception from the opponent

you must be a fool for writing the above.......sturridge could have put that ball behind the defender.....can u not see or you are deliberately trying to be obtuse? that pass goes between the 2 red shirts everyday of the week!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dayo don't bother. This is the what happened in the build up to the first picture I posted. Don't be in a haste to judge until you've seen the true picture. Torres was always making the run. How Danny got to the point in the first picture is what Coogar and I mean by not releasing the ball early for Torres. Anything Danny chooses to do there will work for Torres. What did he do?

Tell me what's wrong again about Torres' positioning?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
coogar:

you must be a fool for writing the above.......sturridge could have put that ball behind the defender.....can u not see or you are deliberately trying to be obtuse? that pass goes between the 2 red shirts everyday of the week!

Which 2 red shirts would the pass go through? Are those 2 red shorts pillars that they wont move? Compare this to the ones you posted about Hernandez earlier and see how much distance Chicharito puts between himself and the last defender without straying offside and compare this to Torres hiding behind the defender which I copied from Nateevs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
nateevs: Dayo don't bother. This is the what happened in the build up to the first picture I posted. Don't be in a haste to judge until you've seen the true picture. Torres was almost making the run. How Danny got to the point in the first picture is what Coogar and I mean by not releasing the ball early for Torres. Anything Danny chooses to do there will work for Torres. What did he do?

you just nailed it........dayo would not return to type gibberish after this still picture....
look at sturridge - he was in the darker shade of the pitch and he should be releasing the ball from that position. the picture dayokanu is having epileptic fits about now shows sturridge in the lighter shade of the grass - that's about 6 yards distance and still - he hasn't even released the ball.

thank you very much for these still pictures - maybe now ibime and dayo would rest in peace!

dayokanu:
Which 2 red shirts would the pass go through? Are those 2 red shorts pillars that they wont move? Compare this to the ones you posted about Hernandez earlier and see how much distance Chicharito puts between himself and the last defender without straying offside and compare this to Torres hiding behind the defender which I copied from Nateevs

the 2 red shirts have no chance....
they are running backwards towards their goal - torres has already stolen a march on them with that run but idiotic sturridge failed to make the pass. that split-second delay was enough to close that window of opportunity. like i have said, chelsea need to learn when to make the early pass. that pass should be arriving when sturridge was in the darker shade of the grass......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
You know, it's amazing how they come up with so much bollocks. In-fact, there's never substantial back up for their claims. Torres is shit without explaining why. We are suppose to have their word for it.

Look at the second phase of analysis and savour the beauty of it. From the position Anelka receives the ball, Torres is going to make a run leftwards and score. How can someone claim that his positioning is bad or that he never makes the right run after watching this?

This is what Benitez means by Torres is one striker he knows who's capable of playing in between the lines. This is a scenario of smart passer meets right run. Anelka anticipates that Torres will make that run and he makes the pass "regardless" . . This is how we should play always! Make that pass regardless!

Anelka could have passed back to Meireles on his right but he chooses the early ball and bang Torres scores.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
Bang!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
coogar:

you just nailed it........dayo would not return to type gibberish after this still picture....
look at sturridge - he was in the darker shade of the pitch and he should be releasing the ball from that position. the picture dayokanu is having epileptic fits about now shows sturridge in the lighter shade of the grass - that's about 6 yards distance and still - he hasn't even released the ball.

thank you very much for these still pictures - maybe now ibime and dayo would rest in peace!.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/897058_Pic_4_jpg2a0b9f504ba7cca0583daa3e74562d21

Now lets look at this pic critically, Sturridge was on his left foot and he can only make that pass with his left leg to Torres. he would need to take at least 2 steps before he can play the pass

On to the next pic, By the time he takes those 2 steps Torres has dissapeared to hide behind the United defender and the chance is gone.

This is exactly what Torres does time and again that frustrates his midfielders. Look at Hernandez and see how he moves , Do you ever see him making such Daft movement to go hide behind defenders rather he pulls aside on the shoulder and create room for the midfielder to hit the pass to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
nateevs: You know, it's amazing how they come up with so much bollocks. In-fact, there's never substantial back up for their claims. Torres is shit without explaining why. We are suppose to have their word for it.

Look at the second phase of analysis and savour the beauty of it. From the position Anelka receives the ball, Torres is going to make a run leftwards and score. How can someone claim that his positioning is bad or that he never makes the right run after watching this?

This is what Benitez means by Torres is one striker he knows who's capable of playing in between the lines. This is a scenario of smart passer meets right run. Anelka anticipates that Torres will make that run and he makes the pass "regardless" . . This is how we should play always! Make that pass regardless!

Anelka could have passed back to Meireles on his right but he chooses the early ball and bang Torres scores.

Look at that instant and see where Torres ran to?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/897091_TR4_jpgb0abb80f1bdda10e24e5e588ebbe383b

Can you see the space in front where Anelka can put the pass. Yes thats what we are talking about.

This shows Anelka or anyone can work with torres if he makes the right moves. This shows the problem isnt the midfielders but Torres who doesnt make the right moves. MAZACAR have played with several strikers before and understand their movements How is it that its only Torres they have a problem with. torres of 2008 would have played well with MAZACAR, not Torres of 2012

I bet that goal vs Man utd is more than a year old and Torres has lost it completely
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
dayokanu:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/897058_Pic_4_jpg2a0b9f504ba7cca0583daa3e74562d21

Now lets look at this pic critically, Sturridge was on his left foot and he can only make that pass with his left leg to Torres. he would need to take at least 2 steps before he can play the pass

On to the next pic, By the time he takes those 2 steps Torres has dissapeared to hide behind the United defender and the chance is gone.

This is exactly what Torres does time and again that frustrates his midfielders. Look at Hernandez and see how he moves , Do you ever see him making such Daft movement to go hide behind defenders rather he pulls aside on the shoulder and create room for the midfielder to hit the pass to

if sturridge cannot use his left foot to angle out a pass from that position then he should retire and let others have a shot in professional football....what does it take to slide a pass to torres between evra and evans? jeeeez!!!!

nateevs: You know, it's amazing how they come up with so much bollocks. In-fact, there's never substantial back up for their claims. Torres is shit without explaining why. We are suppose to have their word for it.

if you do the still of the chance torres missed too that became the "miss of the millennium", it was another smart run that found him in space and one v one with de gea. there was another smart run in the first half - torres ran the channel, and made a cross to sturridge/ramirez and de gea made an amazing save that schmichel applauded! whoever says torres has no movement is being malicious - he moves very well but the passes don't find him and by the time they do, chance is lost, he would be caught offside as the defence line moves up or he gets crowded out!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2012
@Dayo,

This is what you do time and again. You find a way to twist the argument even in the face of compelling evidence. In one instance, you say Torres was badly positioned, I proved he wasn't and that the pass never arrived. Now you making excuses for the foot the midfielder needed for the pass. The Torres run was so perfectly timed, also the space behind the defenders was massive that even a right foot pass would have found Torres where he wanted. This is how Torres plays.

My second compilation did not show that Torres was already making the run, if anything, it showed that Anelka was poised to make that pass in the understanding as a striker himself, that Torres will make that run - a moment of telepathy. Instead, you have found a way to make seem as though these sort of passes come all the time, Torres just doesn't make the run.

Now you are saying "that's what you are talking about" . . . No that's WE are talking about.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the earlier analysis, this is what happened with Sturridge a few frames earlier. No matter how you twist it, Danny's left foot, right head, he had all the time in the world. I will put them all together so you don't miss it this time.

Study carefully. In the first pic, he was standing on his left foot. Torres had already covered 4 yards in a forward run. Instead second pic, Sturidge had taken two strides. Putting all the pics together, it is overwhelming evidence of Sturridge unwillingness to make that pass. Torres did the striker's basics. The pass never arrived.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2012
coogar:

if sturridge cannot use his left foot to angle out a pass from that position then he should retire and let others have a shot in professional football....what does it take to slide a pass to torres between evra and evans? jeeeez!!!!!

Sturidge was standing on his left foot already, How would he make a pass with the same leg he is currently standing on?

Before Sturidge moved onto his left leg for the pass Torres was already in hiding perfectly hidden behind the opponent. Notice his left leg was raised to make the pass but where was torres? Hiding like Adam hid

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:15am On Nov 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Sturidge was standing on his left foot already, How would he make a pass with the same leg he is currently standing on?

Before Sturidge moved onto his left leg for the pass Torres was already in hiding perfectly hidden behind the opponent. Notice his left leg was raised to make the pass but where was torres? Hiding like Adam hid

you are a shameless football fan....
look at sturridge's position from the first pic nateevs just posted - sturridge ran with that ball for good 12 yards and did not make a pass.......are you not ashamed of your posts here? can you not see the acres of space sturridge had to deliver that ball quickly? and it's not only sturridge that has the problem - oscar/hazard and ramirez too are all guilty of running with the ball instead of looking to make an early pass.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2012
dayokanu:
Notice his left leg was raised to make the pass but where was torres? Hiding like Adam hid

You are a disgrace. Sturiddge runs about 60 yards towards goal. He has all the time in the world to make that pass, he doesn't. You stop on this and you say "look at his foot he wanted to make the pass".

This is the frame right after your Danny's "foot analysis" . . Look at the shape of his body and tell me he ever intended to make that pass. What's even more compelling is that Torres continues on his forward run in case Sturridge still finds a way somehow of getting that pass through. So much for your claim of Torres hiding.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:24am On Nov 28, 2012
sturridge is useless....
a good player should be releasing torres from that position. the anelka pass that torres scored from was more difficult - it was simply telepathic....it caught the united defence flat footed....chelsea should have sold sturridge n kept anelka! sturridge is a poor man's nani! bundle of pace but no single football intelligence - no wonder his stock keeps falling in the english national team!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2012
nateevs:

You are a disgrace. Sturiddge runs about 60 yards towards goal. He has all the time in the world to make that pass, he doesn't. You stop on this and you say "look at his foot he wanted to make the pass".

This is the frame right after your Danny's "foot analysis" . . Look at the shape of his body and tell me he ever intended to make that pass. What's even more compelling is that Torres continues on his forward run in case Sturridge still finds a way somehow of getting that pass through. So much for your claim of Torres hiding.

Did you ever go to school? Because all these you are posting are posts of someone who never stepped into a school.

In the pic below Definitely you must be the only one who cant see that Sturridge slowed down waiting for the right move from Torres to make the pass

Obviously when he saw that Torres in his Majestic daftness is hiding behind Evans

he picked up speed to look for a more sensible player which made him turn around and found mata who was free and not hiding like Adam Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On Nov 28, 2012
coogar: sturridge is useless....
a good player should be releasing torres from that position. the anelka pass that torres scored from was more difficult - it was simply telepathic....it caught the united defence flat footed....chelsea should have sold sturridge n kept anelka! sturridge is a poor man's nani! bundle of pace but no single football intelligence - no wonder his stock keeps falling in the english national team!

How can he release Torres when torres doesnt want to be released. Is that the way Hernandez hides when he wants to receive passes?

And we can see how Torres stock continues to rise either in the EPL or in the Spanish NT.

Torres currently epitomizes failure in European football similar to Andy Carroll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:34am On Nov 28, 2012
Great. Since you have descended to the level of beer-parlour analysis, let's watch the video in real time. Hold on, I will create a gif out of the video and post in a moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (19799) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joseph1832(m), StarchAndBanga, Caicedobets(m), Bjteensdes24, Singapore1(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.