Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,461 members, 7,894,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10913452 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
At one-nil, Torres had great chance to kill the game. That's the cancer within Chelsea that shekpe fans won't admit to. The difference between Champions and crisis-team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ibime: At one-nil, Torres had great chance to kill the game. That's the cancer within Chelsea that shekpe fans won't admit to. The difference between Champions and crisis-team

No Its MAZACARs fault they dont understand him. they dont lay it on a plate for him Mata a midfielder with lesser minutes has scored more than the number 9 top striker who has started all league games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
Torres disposessed like a child once again in the 83rd min
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ibime: At one-nil, Torres had great chance to kill the game. That's the cancer within Chelsea that shekpe fans won't admit to. The difference between Champions and crisis-team

Which in part proves our point. Torres had "one" great chance.
If you want your strikers to score, you have to create more than "one" chance for them.

Unless you want to point me a striker who has 100% goal conversion rate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
Goallllllllllllllllllllll

I dey lafff oooooohhhhhh

This is looking like 2 points in 3 games

Benitez has solidified the defence

nateevs: It's been a long long time I saw Chelsea defend like we are doing now.
Players willing to dive into danger if it has to be done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kashmo: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
^^^^^ DK having a field day! grin grin grin I dey laugh o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
Field day sha

I am reeling

Benitezzzzzzz has solidified the defenceeeeee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
nateevs:

Which in part proves our point. Torres had "one" great chance.
If you want your striker to score, you have to create more than "one" chance for them.

Unless you want to point me a striker who has 100% goal conversion rate.

Continue dey yarn. Torres just missed again. RDM'S team created gazillions of chances per game so Benitez lack of chances no consign me!!

I dey laugh o. Abeg score dem more more!!!!!

"RDM failed to get the best out of Torres"

"Benitez will prove RDM was a failure"

In response to the quote : "Right now Abramovic wants to be proved right on Torres and everyone and everything is being realigned on his personal board game to make that happen." I say :

SCORE DEM MORE MORE!!!
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
You only need to look at Carlton Cole to see how useless Fernando Torres has become.
Over to the Pro-Torres camp who keep insulting everyone who disagrees with their excuses for his non-performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
Another tame header from FernanDUD. How many chances wasted now? for the person asking for 100% conversion

[size=18pt]
Dimatteo Chelsea legend FACT

Benitez Chelsea reject[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
SMH. .. . happy now roman?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Abeg wey my Band boyyyzzzzzz

(Tuface) Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sere o Sere Ayo

Omode meta nsere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M2cUkQqdqA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
What has Benitez brought to Chelsea to warrant Di Matteo's sacking?
Coogar, nateevs and debosky, over to you to explain since we are simpletons and you are the experts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
StarBoard: You only need to look at Carlton Cole to see how useless Fernando Torres has become.
Over to the Pro-Torres camp who keep insulting everyone who disagrees with their excuses for his non-performance

So what Carlton Cole plucked chances out of thin hair?
How difficult is it to see that Carlton, Nolan et al are player bought and playing to the Alardyce style?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
[size=18pt]RAFA OUT[/size] in 3 games?

2 points from first 3 games 3 games vs Fulhamlona and Bayern WestHam the elite teams of Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
nateevs:

How difficult is it to see that Carlton, Nolan et al are player bought and playing to the Alardyce style?

Carlton Cole waited for them to lay it on a plate for him and he didnt have to wrestle Ivanovic for the goal

Where this A40 boy? Na when I need instrument e go dissapear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2012

you have to be a fool to type the above....
the torres chance you are yapping about is the same as the mata's double chance that he wasted. actually, mata's chance was worse. the ball fell kindly to mata's path a second time and he still managed to get his shot blocked by a defender.....

StarBoard: What has Benitez brought to Chelsea to warrant Di Matteo's sacking?
Coogar, nateevs and debosky, over to you to explain since we are simpletons and you are the experts

thanks for admitting you are a simpleton.....
neither of us endorsed benitez as a manager.....this was my take when dayokanu announced rafa signed for chelsea....

coogar:

rafa is shyte - full stop!

he singlehandedly ruined inter milan's dreams in the short while he was there....obviously, roman hired him to steady the ship, he won't be there next summer unless pep guardiola turns down chelsea permanently.....

he knows the spanish market very well and he would bring loads of 2nd tier players from there. expect idiotic substitutions too - the fat spanish waiter is only good in cup competitions and i won't put it past him to qualify chelsea for the 2nd round. the league results would suffer as it's been proven rafa cannot cope with 2 competitions at the same time! his attention span is short....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar:

you have to be a fool to type the above....
the torres chance you are yapping about is the same as the mata's double chance that he wasted. actually, mata's chance was worse. the ball fell kindly to mata's path a second time and he still managed to get his shot blocked by a defender.....

Mata blasted the ball and the keeper saved it Torres played a tame shot that was easily blocked

Meanwhile somewhere in Ojuelegba-Costain

Chelsea shey e de Pampers ni abi e wo nappy ni? (Shey una wear pampers abi una tie Nappy)

Pasuma ft Oritse femi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2PeaFnobdY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
nateevs:

Keep chatting shyte.
Torres had a header at goal, but you're excusing his inability to score from point blank range due to nobody having 100% conversion rate.
Cole made himself a nuisance for the Chelsea backline while Torres kept scratching his butt all game long.
Abeg carry this ya know it all attitude and go and sleep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
Torres is to blame for everything. We conceded 3 goals. Is Torres to blame for that?
The introduction of Diame totally swung things West Ham's way because they completely dominated the midfield. Is Torres to blame for that?
Infact, Sky have named Diame the MOTM. Oh Torres should have marked him and curbed his influence and as such he is to blame.

I tire for beer parlour analysis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
nateevs: Torres is to blame for everything. We conceded 3 goals. Is Torres to blame for that?
The introduction of Diame totally swung things West Ham's way because they completely dominated the midfield. Is Torres to blame for that?
Infact, Sky have named Diame the MOTM. Oh Torres should have marked him and curbed his influence and as such he is to blame.

What was Torres contribution to the game today., last week even from August? If Torres had buried his chances the wind would have been out of WestHam and could have been a routine win.

You all asked us when Torres doesnt perform, the others should. This season the others have done their part its now left for Torres to do his. BTW he has started all league games this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
nateevs: Torres is to blame for everything. We conceded 3 goals. Is Torres to blame for that?

you don't know the type of people you are dealing with...
ashley cole brainfarted - it's torres' fault........ivanovic got rapëd by cole - let's blame torres. mikel got sodomized by cole--torres should have been in his own box defending for his team!

dayokanu:
What was Torres contribution to the game today., last week even from August? If Torres had buried his chances the wind would have been out of WestHam and could have been a routine win.

i can't believe you would ask this idiotic question - what was torres contribution? who made the assist for mata's goal? yekini?

You all asked us when Torres doesnt perform, the others should. This season the others have done their part its now left for Torres to do his. BTW he has started all league games this season

they have done their part indeed with oscar shooting wide @ every opportunity! hazard taking 25 touches to make a simple pass and the defence being generally crappy. how's that torres' fault? torres has created a goal today which was enough to see chelsea through.....how did chelsea concede 3 goals? torres' should have helped in the defence?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
StarBoard:
Keep chatting shyte.
Torres had a header at goal, but you're excusing his inability to score from point blank range due to nobody having 100% conversion rate.
Cole made himself a nuisance for the Chelsea backline while Torres kept scratching his butt all game long.
Abeg carry this ya know it all attitude and go and sleep.

How did Carlton make himself a nuisance? By playing tippy tappy?
Will you get anything from Carlton Cole by trying to pass the ball around on the ground? No!
By the way, how come Carlton was absent in the first half? No answer. .

You pump the ball in the air and Cole will come alive. That's how Cole made a nuisance of Chelsea not ignoring the obvious and talking about silly things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
Im currently at a wedding and the subject of discussion on my table is 'how shyt torres is'

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2012

And it is you who should be a sky pundit.
What happened to the tactical goof you and your cohorts were blaming Di Matteo for in Turin, for which Benitez was hired?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
dayokanu:

So in essence, you are saying we conceded 3 goals because Torres did not score a chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
StarBoard:
What happened to the tactical goof you and your cohorts were blaming Di Matteo for in Turin, for which Benitez was hired?

Not playing Torres made Chelsea lose in Turin, What now made them lose in WestHam? Not playing Torres on a Sunday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
OMO IBO: Im currently at a wedding and the subject of discussion on my table is 'how shyt torres is'

nigerian football fans are generally idiotic when it comes to football punditry! no offence to your wedding guests but i don't think many of them have a clue!

the chances were far and between for torres today......he had 4 shots on target and jussi made good saves to keep them out! the last chance was a diving header @ the far post - it was a half chance as the cross wasn't precise!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
nateevs: So in essence, you are saying we conceded 3 goals because Torres did not score a chance.

Everyone who watches football knows when you put your opponent away early they lose the drive to fight. Keeping it 1-0 for longer spells gives WestHam the confidence

What happened to

nateevs: It's been a long long time I saw Chelsea defend like we are doing now.
Players willing to dive into danger if it has to be done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
StarBoard:

You are trying to be a smart ass by arguing on 2 sides.

Are you saying that Benitez may be a failure is vindication for the fact that RDM did nothing wrong?
Or are you arguing that "my cohorts and I" hired Benitez?

Define your argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar:

nigerian football fans are generally idiotic when it comes to football punditry! no offence to your wedding guests but i don't think many of them have a clue!

the chances were far and between for torres today......he had 4 shots on target and jussi made good saves to keep them out! the last chance was a diving header @ the far post - it was a half chance as the cross wasn't precise!

An unchallenged header is a half chance? So whats a full chance? An already scored goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar,
If you blame Di Matteo for goofing in Turin then admit he didnt deserve to be sacked from the basis of what we've seen so far.
Benitez played with Torres and hasn't managed a win in 3 games, the same crime Di Matteo committed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), Ijustwantto, monerozi5590 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.