Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,466 members, 7,894,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10913603 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
nateevs: You are trying to be a smart ass by arguing on 2 sides.

Are you saying that Benitez may be a failure is vindication for the fact that RDM did nothing wrong?
Or are you arguing that "my cohorts and I" hired Benitez?

Define your argument.

Firing Di Matteo was a very wrong decision and Benitez wont make any difference, or rather make it worse.

Benitez league wins percentage 0%

Di Matteo did wrong by putting his attacking faith in Torres. Thats all DI Matteo did wrong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
dayokanu:

Everyone who watches football knows when you put your opponent away early they lose the drive to fight. Keeping it 1-0 for longer spells gives WestHam the confidence

What happened to

This is why it is impossible to have a logical conversation with you.
At the moment I saw Cahill dive into a swung leg, I made that statement. I statement I made in the course of the game.
Funny enough, you agreed with me by reminding me of the UCL final. Now you are trying to disagree with me in the space of 40 mins.

However, what has that got to do with the issue we are discussing?

---------------------------------------

Did we concede 3 goals because Torres failed to convert that chance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
dayokanu:
Everyone who watches football knows when you put your opponent away early they lose the drive to fight. Keeping it 1-0 for longer spells gives WestHam the confidence

you are a spastic donkey.....
if chelsea scored 5 goals in the first half and defended the way they did in the second half, the score would have ended 6-5 to west ham! you cannot silence your opponent if you leave the back door open!

ussr went 4-0 against nigeria in saudi 89 - nigeria equalised and won on a shoot out. brazil went 3-1 in atlanta 96, nigeria equalised and won 4-3. jose mourinho became a legend out of scoring first and flattening the match! chelsea were 1-0 up at half time.....if they had defended like european champions, they woulda won the game!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
nateevs:

You are trying to be a smart ass by arguing on 2 sides.

Are you saying that Benitez may be a failure is vindication for the fact that RDM did nothing wrong?

Define your argument.
nateevs:

You are trying to be a smart ass by arguing on 2 sides.

Define your argument.
You're not even as smart as I give you credit for.
You know your position on Di Matteo's sacking.Dont need to pull out quotes by you and your other two wise men.
If you think I'm going to ask you what you said or did you need to have your head checked.
You blamed Di Matteo for not fielding a striker.Now hat the said striker has been deployed there are no changes to be recorded.
So I throw it back to you:What has Benitez added to this side that makes him better than Di Matteo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
nateevs:

So what Carlton Cole plucked chances out of thin hair?
How difficult is it to see that Carlton, Nolan et al are player bought and playing to the Alardyce style?

Thin Hair? I hope Torres non-performance has not resurrected your H-factor? grin

So who plays Torres style? His mentor Benitez cannot help him. RDM whose team used to have 15 shots per game can't help him. AVB, Ancelotti and Hodgson can't help him. Who plays the style of the 50million waste pipe?

nateevs: Torres is to blame for everything. We conceded 3 goals. Is Torres to blame for that?
The introduction of Diame totally swung things West Ham's way because they completely dominated the midfield. Is Torres to blame for that?
Infact, Sky have named Diame the MOTM. Oh Torres should have marked him and curbed his influence and as such he is to blame.

I tire for beer parlour analysis.

Wonderful! So Benitez can't balance the midfield against common Diame? I thought RDM was to blame for this and Emenalo would be exonerated? grin

Abeg make una allow me enjoy this defeat jor. Nothing pleases me more than ungrateful people being humiliated by karma. Infact I prefer they finish outside UCL places. Score dem MORE MORE!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar:

you are a spastic donkey.....
if chelsea scored 5 goals in the first half and defended the way they did in the second half, the score would have ended 6-5 to west ham! you cannot silence your opponent if you leave the back door open!

ussr went 4-0 against nigeria in saudi 89 - nigeria equalised and won on a shoot out. brazil went 3-1 in atlanta 96, nigeria equalised and won 4-3. jose mourinho became a legend out of scoring first and flattening the match! chelsea were 1-0 up at half time.....if they had defended like european champions, they woulda won the game!

You are a lobotomized ape. Why cant Torres score his own do his part and leave the rest.

So because the Benitez improved defence is leaking was the reason Torres refused to score? or thats why he was missing easy chances

Now that Benitez too can't figure out Torres, Isnt it about time we try Onigbinde or Tunde Disu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
dayokanu:
You are a lobotomized ape. Why cant Torres score his own do his part and leave the rest.

torres made the first goal!
a beautiful run in the channel and an exquisite pass to locate mata in the box - that's enough contribution to win you a game!

So because the Benitez improved defence is leaking was the reason Torres refused to score? or thats why he was missing easy chances

they all missed chances today - mata was the biggest culprit....oscar wasn't far behind and hazard is a frustrating player. chelsea broke like 6 times in the first half with hazard either making the wrong pass in the final third or doing something equally spastic!

Now that Benitez too can't figure out Torres, Isnt it about time we try Onigbinde or Tunde Disu

benitez figured torres out - torres contributed to the game. his assist was as good as mata's goal. without his brilliant run in the channel, mata wouldn't have scored. if that was hazard or oscar, they would go for the goal instead of finding an exquisite pass.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
Mustay: ^^^ We all knew that anyway. Players do have people they like working with. Mikel would not forget AVB in a hurry so this is where I don't agree with the result-oriented approach at the expense of psychology like they're paperbags and not humans.

Eva Carniero

[img]http://images.mobile.glam.com/images/?/68/90/320/www.kickette.com%2Ffiles%2F2011%2F11%2FChelsea%2Bv%2BWolverhampton%2BWanderers%2BPremier%2BZt3Io3D315Ql-500x332.jpg[/img]

Wondering why JT has a number of pics here. . .

It was said players feigned injuries because of her cool
I thought E.C has left Chelsea, but I saw her on the Chelsea bench this noon. Who is spreading falsehood here?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
StarBoard:
You're not even as smart as I give you credit for.
You know your position on Di Matteo's sacking.Dont need to pull out quotes by you and your other two wise men.
If you think I'm going to ask you what you said or did you need to have your head checked.
You blamed Di Matteo for not fielding a striker.Now hat the said striker has been deployed there are no changes to be recorded.
So I throw it back to you:What has Benitez added to this side that makes him better than Di Matteo

Maybe it's your failure to read and understand like always.
Don't ask me silly questions.

Chelsea is a club that is heavily reliant on income from the CL and any manager who compromises the club's participation in the competition will get the sack. FACT.

We started the CL campaign and we are now on the last game. First we lost 0-3 to Juventus and now whatever we do, if Juve win, that's it.
That's why RDM was fired. Do I need to explain this to anyone?

Rafa's employment was solely by Roman. The fact that he isn't getting anything right from it has nothing to do with me.
What the phuck are you asking me the question for? Have you seen me say anywhere that the RB appointment is better than the RDM one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar: benitez figured torres out - torres contributed to the game. his assist was as good as mata's goal. without his brilliant run in the channel, mata wouldn't have scored. if that was hazard or oscar, they would go for the goal instead of finding an exquisite pass.....

Now the problem is Hazard whom you are Nateevs told us woud make Torres score bucketloads and Oscar who played 20mins or thereabout
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
Chelsea midfield overrun again? Where are the intellectually dishonest chaps? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
dayokanu:
Now the problem is Hazard whom you are Nateevs told us woud make Torres score bucketloads and Oscar who played 20mins or thereabout

they are not doing the business......
too much individual skills that does not help the team - hazard would tip the ball 25 times instead of finding the killer pass.....its like he does not trust his own passes....benitez also brainfarted looking at things from hindsight now - moses' substitution did nothing to swing it chelsea's way and ashley cole screwed up the possibility of chelsea getting an equaliser....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ibime: Chelsea midfield overrun again? Where are the intellectually dishonest chaps? grin

I don't believe in my c0ck is bigger than yours argument.
Tell me what you think in terms of player purchases Emenalo should have done and didn't do.
Also who have we bought that we should not have bought.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
nateevs:

I don't believe in my c0ck is bigger than yours argument.
Tell me what you think in terms of player purchases Emenalo should have done and didn't do.
Also who have we bought that we should not have bought.

Story story story.

You don't believe in c0ck argument yet you go to great lengths to argue and always end up on the wrong side of every argument whether Scolari, AVB, shekpe keeper, RDM, Lampard et al. How can someone be so spectacularly wrong everytime yet approach new arguments every week with straight face? These days you are even breaking records, losing arguments in a matter of one week. Im not interested in discussing Chelsea matter anymore, all I'm interested in is for the law of karma to do it's job on ungrateful footballing neophytes, so my answer to your question is SCORE DEM MORE MORE!!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ibime:

Story story story.

You don't believe in c0ck argument yet you go to great lengths to argue and always end up on the wrong side of every argument whether Scolari, AVB, shekpe keeper, RDM, Lampard et al. How can someone be so spectacularly wrong everytime yet approach new arguments every week with straight face? These days you are even breaking records, losing arguments in a matter of one week. Im not interested in discussing Chelsea matter anymore, all I'm interested in is for the law of karma to do it's job on ungrateful footballing neophytes, so my answer to your question is SCORE DEM MORE MORE!!!! grin

You think my request for sane discussion of Chelsea's woes is an acceptance of being wrong?
You have it spectacularly wrong dude.

I cannot stand how you rant on about Emenalo without providing insight into what you think he has done wrong and what you think should have been done instead.

Who cares if you don't want to discuss Chelsea? You think I give a phuck?
In-fact, Chelsea has enough of fair-weather fans. The earlier we lost a few, the better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
You want to open up disingenuous new debate on who Emenalo should have signed whilst only partially admitting the central midfield is easily overrun and the striker position is weak. I can't be bothered with such disingenuous discussion as previous discussions have already answered your question. Emenalos team has been found wanting and even Benitez has made request to strengthen those same two areas in board meeting on Thursday. First admit you were wrong with INTELLECTUAL HONESTY before opening new debate.

I want ungrateful directors to be humiliated and Roman's idiocy to become apparent to himself for his own future reference so please allow me to say "score dem MORE MORE!!!" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ibime: You want to open up disingenuous new debate on who Emenalo should have signed whilst only partially admitting the central midfield is easily overrun and the striker position is weak. I can't be bothered with such disingenuous discussion as previous discussions have already answered your question. Emenalos team has been found wanting and even Benitez has made request to strengthen those same two areas in board meeting on Thursday. First admit you were wrong with INTELLECTUAL HONESTY before opening new debate.

I want ungrateful directors to be humiliated and Roman's idiocy to become apparent to himself for his own future reference so please allow me to say "score dem MORE MORE!!!" grin

Aha! I see what you did. Drop a caveat so that we don't think you are fair weather.
Well done.

This intellectual dishonesty you refer to is a hoax.
WE had this debate a few times. I have never accepted that we are not weak midfield and attack.
The technicality of weakness is what we differ on.

I do not believe we are weak in ability but only in numbers. We have only 20 use-able players.
I disclosed that extensively in my last long post.

City have 4 strikers, we have just one pure striker.
Do I wish we substitute an RVP for a Rooney or Hernandez and they are just as good or even better? Absolutely.

Do I wish for a first team player to be taken off and there is no disparate quality in the team with the substitute? Absolutely.
We have only 5 midfielders all of who play at the same time. Do I want more midfielders? You bet I do.
This is a discussion of numbers and quality in depth not a discussion of quality of the first team which is exactly what you only want to talk about always. This is what Rafa referred to.

You want to wittingly convert your argument to one that aligns with Rafa's. It's very wrong.
This has nothing to do with balance. Absolutely not. Rafa like me is not talking about quality of first team, only quality in depth. .

So how can this be an Emenalo thing?
Have you seen the composition of the squad and how Emenalo's hands are tied?

I posted a fact here only a few hours ago.

Chelsea than any other team this season in the PL have played with the least number of players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
Emenalo's hands are tied because of home based quota?

OK!

The depth is the problem yet the first choice midfield and striker are absolutely shyte.

Abeg. . . . score dem MORE MORE!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ibime: Emenalo's hands are tied?

OK!

The depth is the problem yet the first choice midfield and striker are absolutely shyte.

Abeg. . . . score dem MORE MORE!!! grin

The first choice midfield is not shyte.
I posted a fact here only a few hours ago.

Playing stats for our current midfield for club and country since August.

Hazard: 29 starts, 6 sub appearances
Mata: 23 starts, 6 sub appearances
Oscar: 29 starts, 6 sub appearances

In fact, Chelsea's midfielders have played more minutes of football than any other midfield in the whole PL this season.
Do you know what too many starts can do to Oscar and Hazard who are only 21?

What we need is someone to come in and deputise for Mata and he is not far away from the quality that Mata offers.
Hazard and Oscar likewise. The truth is we don't have anyone. The same goes for Torres.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
We are talking of defensive midfield this one is talking of Hazard and Mata.

How many teams can boast three attacking mids of that quality? Yet this one is talking of depth? So I guess the team needs 5 Matas?

This guy is talking nonsense. With a decent base in midfield, MaZacar, Marin, Moses and Piazon is overkill but mumu Emenalo could not build a decent central midfield.

I don't even know where this guy brought his nonsense Mathematics argument from. I've never heard of a technical director claim he can't build a decent squad because he needs 8 home based players. Even when Chelsea already have 7 of the highest quality. Anyway continue your foolishness. No be me and you go drag that one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ibime: We are talking of defensive midfield this one is talking of Hazard and Mata.

How many teams can boast three attacking mids of that quality? Yet this one is talking of depth? So I guess the team needs 5 Matas?

This guy is talking nonsense. With a decent base in midfield, MaZacar, Marin, Moses and Piazon is overkill but mumu Emenalo could not build a decent central midfield.

So what is your decent base in midfield you who doesn't talk nonsense?
Talking out of all sides of your mouth and trying to sound intelligent.

This is Chelsea's current squad.

Foreign Players.
1. Cech
2. Ivanovic
3. Luiz
4. Ramires
5. Torres
6. Mata
7. Mikel
8. Ferreira
9. Marin
10. Malouda
11. Hilario
12. Azpilicueta
13. Oscar
14. Romeu
15. Hazard

Association-trained
1. Cole
2. Lampard
3. Turnbull
4. Cahill
5. Bertrand
6. Sturridge
7. Moses

Club Trained
1. John Terry.

We have 15 foreign players. In order to meet UEFA's squad rules, we cannot have more than 17 foreign players.
At the same time, we cannot have more than 4 association trained players. This means that the rest 4 AT players we have will be classed as foreign trained. Therefore we have registered the allotted 17 spots + 2 extra. To make up for this, we've had to not register Malouda and Hilario

So out of the eligible, who did we sign that shouldn't have been signed that makes it Emenalo's fault?
If we sign a new midfielder now, someone already registered will have to be de-registered in February should we make it to the next round.
Looking at the squad, who will you de-register to make room for this base in midfield that you refer to?
Oya analyse.

UEFA allows us 4 club trained players. We only have one - JT.
Is it Emenalo's fault that we have not raised 3 extra players who could have been eligible but the club did not bother about raising players from the academy?

---------------------------------------------

Same with FA rules. We have a 25 man squad to adhere to.
We have 16 foreign (Hilario included this time) + 8 AT players + 1 club trained (JT)
25 Man squad complete. However, we can have unlimited number of academy players.
Something other clubs use very well to their advantage.

Oya Mr Emenalo is shyte. . Analyse how you would have worked out this "base" you refer to?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
Shebi una see Mr Calculator. Last week Emenalo had done nothing wrong. The new defense this week is 25 man squad. When you say this man is foolish, him go think say na joke. Malouda and Ferreira presence in the squad (despite the fact they have been sent to youth team) is now the reason Emenalo could not purchase a quick strong defensive midfielder or two or even keep Lukaku around, yet he could send Meireles, Essien and such away. If this mumu even calculated well he would know Oscar, HAzard and Romeu don't need to be registered for Premierleague as they are under -21. Infact Chelsea only submitted 20 man list to the Premierleague leaving space for 5 players or 3. The same Emenalo also purchased players we don't need like Marin yet couldn't buy decent central. Lemme not indulge this guy's madness anymore and allow the madman continue to play with his calculator. Mumu excuse for incompetence whilst trying to sound intelligent. When we sign new player in January, he will come and explain the Taylor series that Emenalo used to fit the guy in the squad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
Can you imagine the guys foolishness claiming that "UEFA says we cannot have more than 4 Association trained players meaning we have to register 4 of them as foreigners "

Terry and Bertrand have been with Chelsea from 18 so are clubtrained meaning we only have to keep 2 places open on our squad.

This guy's eediocy is unparalleled. Using his own stupid misinterpretation to defend Emenalo.

For clarity, the rules simply say teams must have at least 4 hometrained and 4 trained in the same country.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ibime: Shebi una see Mr Calculator. Last week Emenalo had done nothing wrong. The new defense this week is 25 man squad. When you say this man is foolish, him go think say na joke. Malouda and Ferreira presence in the squad (despite the fact they have been sent to youth team) is now the reason Emenalo could not purchase a quick strong defensive midfielder or two or even keep Lukaku around, yet he could send Meireles, Essien and such away. If this mumu even calculated well he would know Oscar, HAzard and Romeu don't need to be registered for Premierleague as they are under -21. Infact Chelsea only submitted 20 man list to the Premierleague leaving space for 5 players or 3. The same Emenalo also purchased players we don't need like Marin yet couldn't buy decent central. Lemme not indulge this guy's madness anymore and allow the madman continue to play with his calculator. Mumu excuse for incompetence whilst trying to sound intelligent. When we sign new player in January, he will come and explain the Taylor series that Emenalo used to fit the guy in the squad.

You are a S10wpoke. . .
The same you who admitted last week that Marin was bought because we hedged our hopes of not qualifying for the CL.
Now you blame Emenalo for the same thing again?

So Essien would have provided this base you talk about? Are you serious? And Meireles?
The same Meireles you cursed and cursed last year.

And you are wrong man, Malouda and Ferriera are registered on the Chelsea squad list.
I also see that you evade the CL squad analysis. . .

Emenalo this Emenalo that? . . Everyone's bored.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
If you didn't get the message lemme spell it to you. If Emenalo can send Essien and Meireles away, he can likewise send anyone away to accomodate the defensive midfielders yet you claim his hands are tied. What is Paolo Ferreira doing in our UCL squad? Ode!

Emenalo this and that . . . I understand you're bored, but you're the eediot who came here to tell us today that Diame overpowered Chelsea midfield. Last week there was no problem with this midfield. It was all RDMs defensive failings which "Benitez would rectify "

Score dem MORE MORE!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ibime: Can you imagine the guys foolishness claiming that "UEFA says we cannot have more than 4 Association trained players meaning we have to register 4 of them as foreigners "

One would wonder how Barca manage to field 25 man squad with majority home based squad.

This guy's eediocy is unparalleled. Using his own stupid misinterpretation to defend Emenalo.

For clarity, the rules simply say teams must have at least 4 hometrained and 4 trained in the same country.

HAhahaha. Extreme idiocy on display.
UEFA says you cannot have more than 17 foreign players. The rest 8 of the 25-man squad can be made up of homegrown players.

However, this is where the restriction comes in. You can have NO MORE THAN 4 Association trained players. We have 8 homegrown players -7 association trained and 1 club-trained.

We have 7 AT players, we can only register 4 of them as AT but they are all in the squad. . What are they? Effectively FOREIGN PLAYERS you dumb @ass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love when you try to sound informed about matters you no nothing about.

Ibime:
Terry and Bertrand have been with Chelsea from 18 so are clubtrained meaning we only have to keep 2 places open on our squad.

Do you even know the conditions of being homegrown? The player has to have been at the club for 3 consecutive years before his 21st birthday.
Was Bertrand at the club for 3 consecutive years before his 21st birthday ? How then can he be club trained?
Ibime stop embarrassing yourself.

Some things you know. This one, you have no clue about and I suggest you stop now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
Your school fees must have been a waste. Ryan Bertrand who signed for Chelsea in 2005/2006 was not at Chelsea three years before his 21st birthday in 2010. So the reason Diame powered through Chelsea midfield is because Paulo Ferreira is in UCL squad? Which of the home based slot was he taking in the squad.

The more you try to sound intelligent, the more we know you are stupid.

Disgraced on Scolari issue
Disgraced on AVB issue
Disgraced repeatedly on shekpe issue
Disgraced repeatedly on Lampard issue
Disgraced on RDM issue
Now being disgraced on Benitez issue
Clutching desperately at straws after your midfield has admittedly been disgraced by Diame

Now using calculator to tell us why the midfield argument from last week was not Emenalos fault. The calculator buys and sells players obviously, and the calculator picked Ferreira for squad whilst sending others away

When will you be on the right side for once?

No calculator can convince us you are intelligent after being stoopid on every major occasion for the last 5 years

Score dem MORE MORE!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
Nateevs no too sabi about football, Ever since I became a regular on the Chelsea thread its been one weak argument to the other all sentimental arguments which have no facts to back them up and shifting of goalpost regularly.

The same person who boasted the acquisition of MAZACAR would bring out the best in Torres is now backtracking. last spring he told us to watch out for Torres this season and we are still watching 17players have scored more than Fernandud as we speak right now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ibime: If you didn't get the message lemme spell it to you. If Emenalo can send Essien and Meireles away, he can likewise send anyone away to accomodate the defensive midfielders yet you claim his hands are tied. What is Paolo Ferreira doing in our UCL squad? Ode!

Emenalo this and that . . . I understand you're bored, but you're the eediot who came here to tell us today that Diame overpowered Chelsea midfield. Last week there was no problem with this midfield. It was all RDMs defensive failings which "Benitez would rectify "

Score dem MORE MORE!!! grin

On Paulo.

So you want to go to the UCL with 3 CBs right? Cahill, Terry and Luiz? Not in JM's years, not now.
We have 4 CBs because 2 could get injured easily. We have 2 to fill in.

That means, technically we have 2 RBs. Azpilicueta and Paulo. That's why he is in the squad.
In other clubs, the second RB will be a young, academy player who doesn't need to be registered as foreign.
Therefore that foreign spot can be used by another midfielder who can then provide this base you talk about. . Another glaring result of failing to produce academy players.

Is that Emenalo's fault? Hehehe. Joker.

On Diame.

I said he came in and made the difference. It's not an admittance of a shyte midfield.
It was a one off event. . This is akin to me questioning our defensive personnel on the back of Andy Carroll jumping higher than all of our defenders.
This is Emenalo's fault as well right?

Do you give up?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ibime: Your school fees must have been a waste. Ryan Bertrand who signed for Chelsea in 2005/2006 was not at Chelsea three years before his 21st birthday in 2010. So the reason Diame powered through Chelsea midfield is because Paulo Ferreira is in UCL squad? Which of the home based slot was he taking in the squad.

Hehehehe. Ryan Betrand signed for Chelsea in 2005.

06 Loan to Bournemouth
07 Loan to Oldham Athletic
08 Norwich City
09 Reading
10 Nottingham Forest . .

That's 5 seasons Bertrand spent on loan after joining Chelsea. Bertrand is 23 already. So you say Bertrand was at Chelsea for 3 consecutive years?

Evidently you don't know and do not understand squad rules. You have no clue and you think you do.
The annoying thing is you keep arguing. This must be the only Chelsea fan in the world who believe Ryan Bertrand qualifies as club-trained.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
nateevs:

Hehehehe. Ryan Betrand signed for Chelsea in 2005.

06 Loan to Bournemouth
07 Loan to Oldham Athletic
08 Norwich City
09 Reading
10 Nottingham Forest . .

That's 5 seasons Bertrand spent on loan after joining Chelsea. Bertrand is 23 already. So you say Bertrand was at Chelsea for 3 consecutive years?

Evidently you don't know and do not understand squad rules. You have no clue and you think you do.
The annoying thing is you keep arguing.

ibime is a soccer illiterate -
the fat fool does not understand uefa squad rules - that boy na really buffoon!

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Chasicolis(f), afrodoc2 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.