Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,158 members, 7,988,018 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11376641 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (20108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by aribisala0(m): 3:30am On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

you are foolish!
my point is your attempt to correct nateevs was wrong.....you shouldn't have added the number of starts to counter nateev's claim of 35 appearances. look at the numbers you added for feck's sake - even if nateevs was right - the number of starts cannot equate the number of apps!

when you want to correct someone, don't make mistakes yourself.....
animal ! go and bury ya mama
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:41am On Dec 03, 2012
Tell us how you knew the figures you posted for us were wrong? The post was here for over 24hours you didnt correct them until I called you out on your umpteenth lie.

So it was my post that made you realize you have been lying all along? I am getting somewhere with you then

And I will remind you again. The figures were not wrong. Only the month was erroneous.
I gave you the link from where I got the stats. It was July and not August.
I am hoping your brain can decipher the difference between a lie and an error. What do I mean? It clearly can't

You challenged the figures and I backed it up. What you are doing now is clutching at straws even as you can see that it's all in balance. Calling an error a lie.
I admitted straight away that the month was wrong. Looking at the link, you can just about get that.

On the contrary you are failing to address your own moment of brain malfunction.
Adding up starts and calling them games. Suddenly you want us to excuse your madness because it corrected an error?
You are a class act dimwit.

"15+1+3+3+1 blah blah blah equals 35 games abi?" Even when I clearly said starts. Opnu jati jati. Now you are hiding.
I will ask you again. . At what point did I say this?

dayokanu:

Quit being a mor00n.

Nateevs told us that since August, Hazard has 29 starts for Chelsea and 6 sub appearances.

Ah! Let's not worry about another moment of extreme stoopidity, he was trying to correct an error.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:00am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs is a real oponu.

You wrote on this thread for over 24hrs that Hazard started 29 games from August. And now we are calling you out to list the games he started from August and count them to make 29 you stated earlier

And if you cant produce it to make 29 then we can safely pronounce you the biggest phool this forum has seen till date.

So if I did not correct you thats how you would have misinformed everyone on here that Hazard started 29 games from August and if thats not a lie. List Hazards 29 starts from August Ademumu, odenson akindindinrin akindanidani
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:04am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Quit being a mor00n.

Nateevs told us that since August, Hazard has 29 starts for Chelsea and 6 sub appearances

Afofun . . When did I say this? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:11am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs: .Afofun . . When did I say this? grin

Oponu how many starts does Hazard have for Chelsea since August ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:16am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Oponu how many starts does Hazard have for Chelsea since August ?

Uber dumb mode. Simple question requires a simple answer.
When did I say Hazard has 29 starts for 'CHELSEA'?

Answer abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:37am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:

Uber dumb mode. Simple question requires a simple answer.
When did I say Hazard has 29 starts for 'CHELSEA'?

Answer abeg.

Retardd how many starts does Hazard have since August

Answer nitori Olorun. This is a simple question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by denzel2009: 6:03am On Dec 03, 2012
This is what I don't get....how can intelligent peeps be insulting each other to make themselves heard? You guys can easily table your arguments without the expletives...it's no fun anymore!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikuz(m): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2012
This one done end . . . Make we start another one. This chelsea thread is fun.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Retardd how many starts does Hazard have since August

Answer nitori Olorun. This is a simple question

Hehehe. You are still arguing.

Dude, you lost the right to ask me that question again. In fact, it is borderline insanity to keep asking.
As a better man, I admitted that in wording my point, I got the month wrong.
It was July and not August. For club and country, 29 starts, 6 subs.

You in turn, even after I admitted that I got the month wrong, still managed to do this.

dayokanu:
Nateevs told us that since August, Hazard has 29 starts for Chelsea and 6 sub appearances

So I ask again, exactly when did I say this? You have to answer this.

This is after you phoolishly added up all the starts and called them games and still playing intelligent after you've been found out.
It's reaching embarrassing levels now that you can't admit you goofed but you are hell bent on on pushing a lost agenda.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2012
At least Torres is no longer the issue. For now grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2012
Calculators still calculating!!! grin grin grin

Anyway, I don't pay attention to such calculations. Chelsea players of yore like Lampard, Ballack, Makelele, Cole used to play every single game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2012
A-40:
At least Torres is no longer the issue. For now grin grin

I Gotta Shove it right down ya Throat mate -- Don't Rule Out Torres Debacle Argument, He's Got 2 Big Fans On Here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2012
GRANT WANTED AT THE BRIDGE

After Saturday's 3-1 defeat at West Ham, Abramovich spoke to senior Chelsea lieutenants about approaching the man he sacked after the 2008 Champions League final. Grant has been out of work since leaving Partizan Belgrade at the end of last season.

The Israeli is understood to have a good relationship with Benitez, which has encouraged Abramovich to think the pair could work in tandem.

The Chelsea owner has met fans and also been warned by his close circle of advisers that the appointment of Benitez could be turning into a disaster. Abramovich was appalled by his team's performance in Benitez's first game, a goalless draw against Manchester City, and made one of his personal visits to the training ground last Tuesday.

Abramovich refuses to entertain anything other than a top-four finish in the Barclays Premier League as he continues his seduction of Pep Guardiola, and will stop at nothing to achieve it.

He is determined to jolt Chelsea back to winning ways and is not opposed to firing Benitez if he believes it is the only course of action to save the season. With Grant installed in a consultancy role, he will have a safe pair of hands ready to take over team affairs if it comes to this.

Roman is beginning to lose his marbles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ibime: Calculators still calculating!!! grin grin grin

Anyway, I don't pay attention to such calculations. Chelsea players of yore like Lampard, Ballack, Makelele, Cole used to play every single game.

Check my last post to Debosky and see the stupidity of the argument.

Were we not alive when Mourinho had 9 untouchables in his line up week in week out? even for Carling cup FA cup etc?

I asked him has Chelsea players played/started more games than the opposition key players?

Has Hazard played more games in the league than Yaya, Cazorla or Lennon? Has Mata started more more games than Podolski, Bale or Tevez? Has Oscar started more games than Dempsey Silva and Arteta?

So whats the basis for saying they are overplayed. One slowpoke was even counting pre season games like other clubs too dont play Preseason friendlies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ibime: Calculators still calculating!!! grin grin grin

and you could easily tell from their physique they had the bulkness to play week in week out. some players are that lucky and some are not.....you cannot tell me anderson should play 35 league games because carrick can. that would be bordering on insanity.

nateevs could be right with the fact that those players have been overplayed. some arsenal players complained this weekend that they are already spent as well - people have different threshold of endurance. you idiöts should forget this argument and let's dissect why torres is the best striker chelsea have ever signed under roman!

fücking faggöts!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mourinho's untouchables were not 20 and 21. That's were it becomes a valid argument to state over-playing.
We are rebuilding and we have chosen to do so with kids. Why are we doing so? Not for me to explain.

What is relevant is that, with rebuilding around a bunch of kids comes consequences. Like the case of overplaying.
And while opinions opinions may differ over where exactly to draw the line of overplaying, the premise of the argument remains very valid.

The Chelsea of yore did not play every single game at 21.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:
Mourinho's untouchables were not 20 and 21. That's were it becomes a valid argument to state over-playing.
We are rebuilding and we have chosen to do so with kids. Why are we doing so? Not for me to explain.

What is relevant is that, with rebuilding around a bunch of kids comes consequences. Like the case of overplaying.
And while opinions opinions may differ over where exactly to draw the line of overplaying, the premise of the argument remains very valid.

Errm...What Kids?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:

How many of Chelseas line up are 21 for fuccks sake? Mata at 24 has suddenly become a kid. Torres at 28, Mikel at 25yrs, Ramires, Cahill, Cole, Cech Whats the average age of the Chelsea starting 11? One would be tempted to think they are the youngest in Europe. Dortmund players that topped the group of Death how old are they?

How many games was Fabregas starting at age 21? How many games did Hazard play last year when he was a year younger about 50 games? How many games did Mata play when he was 21? About 50. How many games did Kyle Walker start at age 21? How many games did gareth Bale play at 21 over 40 (I am not even mentioning Messi, Ronaldo type players)

But when they got to Chelsea they suddenly became fatigued? Mata and Hazard that have been playing 40 games per season in their previous clubs when they were even much younger

This shows how insane this argument of overplaying is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
A-40:

"Benitez is already highlighting the failings of RDM"
That implicitly means he is doing something better so we should see improvement or what are you implying

You have serious reading comprehension problems that I can't help. Do you now need to be spoon-fed the definition of highlighting as well?

Highlighting a failing does NOT imply an improvement. If one of RDM's failings was letting Lukaku go on loan thereby overworking the remaining striker for example, how do you 'see improvement' when the same Lukaku is still on loan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
debosky:

You have serious reading comprehension problems that I can't help. Do you now need to be spoon-fed the definition of highlighting as well?

Highlighting a failing does NOT imply an improvement. If one of RDM's failings was letting Lukaku go on loan thereby overworking the remaining striker for example, how do you 'see improvement' when the same Lukaku is still on loan?

You have come with your regurgitated rubbish once again Hope you would be able to use your brain this time around and not depend on the rubbish nateevs feed you with

Care to explain to us how Chelsea players have been overplayed compared to their peers from rival clubs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:
Care to explain to us how Chelsea players have been overplayed compared to their peers from rival clubs?

you claim hazard/mata used to complete 40 games for their previous clubs - it's not even half of the season yet and they have played more than 20 games each in the premier league.....which means they would certainly play more than 40 games they are normally used to if the current trend continues......

dayo, confess, you were autistic as a kid, weren't you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

you claim hazard/mata used to complete 40 games for their previous clubs - it's not even half of the season yet and they have played more than 20 games each in the premier league.....which means they would certainly play more than 40 games they are normally used to if the current trend continues......

Are you still wondering why you are considered a flaming mor00n?

Like I gave nateevs last night. Can you list the 20 games they have each played in the Premier league this season

The Premier league season is 38 games FACT. You claimed they have each played over 20 games. Then I ask Is the premier league already over halfway?

We are waiting and counting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

you claim hazard/mata used to complete 40 games for their previous clubs - it's not even half of the season yet and they have played more than 20 games each in the premier league .....which means they would certainly play more than 40 games they are normally used to if the current trend continues......

HOW HAVE THEY PLAYED MORE THAN TWENTY GAMES IN THE LEAGUE?

WHICH CLUB HAS PLAYED MORE THAN 15 GAMES IN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

AND YOU CALL SOMEONE AUTISTIC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:
Are you still wondering why you are considered a flaming mor00n?

Like I gave nateevs last night. Can you list the 20 games they have each played in the Premier league this season

We are waiting and counting

how many games have mata/hazard played since they moved to england? are you a tool?

15 games in the league itself, 5 in the champs league, 1 comm shield, 2 capital one games(all in the english league) that's about 23 games already and we are not even in christmas season yet!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
jackbauersballs:

bros abeg help me ask am oooo. I don't know which league he is talking about. Where they have played over 20 games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Do the comparison yourself - I'm not here to spoon feed you. If you want to challenge the assertion, provide your evidence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

how many games have mata/hazard played since they moved to england? are you a tool?

Played since they moved to England = Playing in Premier league.

I hope every poster sees the foolishness you display around like Christmas clothes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
debosky:

Do the comparison yourself - I'm not here to spoon feed you. If you want to challenge the assertion, provide your evidence.

Has Hazard played more games in the league than Yaya, Cazorla or Lennon? Has Mata started more more games than Podolski, Bale or Tevez? Has Oscar started more games than Dempsey Silva and Arteta?

So whats the basis for saying they are overplayed.

Now provide your counter argument to show they have been overplayed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Played since they moved to England = Playing in Premier league.

I hope every poster sees the foolishness you display around like Christmas clothes

you are a zombie!
messi scored 78 goals in la liga means it's only in the league games? the English league is the premier league......stop the idiotic pedantry and focus on the points!

jackbauersballs:

comprehension is a bytch for you herbs
i said each of them have played 20 games in the premier league(English league)....quite different from saying they have played 20 PL games! una go school at all?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:
i said each of them have played 20 games in the premier league(English league)....quite different from saying they have played 20 PL games! una go school at all?

Now I know you are nothing but a verbose fool with mush for brains...

WTF is this crap you're saying?

So saying a person plays games IN a League doesnt mean He plays League games?

Your pathetic attempt at obsfucation just makes you look very stup!d son..

Sort yourself out sharpish...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar: you are a zombie!
messi scored 78 goals in la liga means it's only in the league games? the English league is the premier league......stop the idiotic pedantry and focus on the points!

What you typed is quoted above. No spin on this Everyone must see that you are a leprechaun

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (20108) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FirstbornWds and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.