Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,596 members, 7,926,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11089091 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (19803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlterEgoTM: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

and you could easily tell from their physique they had the bulkness to play week in week out. some players are that lucky and some are not.....you cannot tell me anderson should play 35 league games because carrick can. that would be bordering on insanity.

nateevs could be right with the fact that those players have been overplayed. some arsenal players complained this weekend that they are already spent as well - people have different threshold of endurance. you idiöts should forget this argument and let's dissect why torres is the best striker chelsea have ever signed under roman!

fücking faggöts!!!

You can start by putting forward your points!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:
What you typed is quoted above. No spin on this Everyone must see that you are a leprechaun

i know you are a twerp but use your common sense for once
the english league is called the premier league. it's very correct to say leo messi scored 80 goals in la liga and people would know the context used must mean all the competitions in la liga. mata/hazard have played more than 20 games in the premier league is very correct as well cos the context it was used means they have played more than 20 games in england!

jackbauersballs:
Now I know you are nothing but a verbose fool with mush for brains...
WTF is this crap you're saying?So saying a person plays games IN a League doesnt mean He plays League games?
Your pathetic attempt at obsfucation just makes you look very stup!d son..
Sort yourself out sharpish...

you are a fool - no matter how you disguise your foolishness on these pages, you are still a fool! what's wrong with the statement i made? are you hurt cos i exposed your lack of comprehension? jeeeez - should i pull out of media examples of how many goals messi has scored in la liga(spanish league) and the context means all the games he played in spain?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

you are a fool - no matter how you disguise your foolishness on these pages, you are still a fool! what's wrong with the statement i made? are you hurt cos i exposed your lack of comprehension? jeeeez - should i pull out of media examples of how many goals messi has scored in la liga(spanish league) and the context means all the games he played in spain?

You are a dunce of the highest order- A very clear example of the negative effects of crack on the human brain...

You said

coogar:
they have played more than 20 games each in the premier league

Again I ask you how could they have played more than 20 games in the league when no other team has played more than 15

Or are Champion's league games now Premier League games?

Are Internationals now Premier League games?

If you had admitted your mistake, then No problem - Everybody makes mistakes

But your pathetic attempts to blag things out have exposed your negative IQ

Absolute Dunce...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
jackbauersballs:

You are a dunce of the highest order- A very clear example of the negative effects of crack on the human brain...

You said

Again I ask you how could they have played more than 20 games in the league when no other team has played more than 15

Absolute Dunce...

The games Mata started for Spain are now in the Premier league, UEFA super cup are now in the premier league.

He still wonders why everyone thinks he is a retardd?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
jackbauersballs:

you need lobotomy - someone should thaw the 2 brain cells in your cranium!

Absolute Dunce...

the average nigerian is a fool - i have been told the IQ of an average nigerian is less than 70. open your dictionary and look at the meaning of "context". an example - ronaldo scored 60 goals in la liga last season - this is simply telling you ronaldo scored 60 goals last season in the spanish league also known as la liga. it's quite different from ronaldo scored 60 la liga goals(cos this would mean the goals scored in the main league)....it's very correct to say hazard has played 20 games in the premier league(english league) cos i expect you or any tool to understand i meant in all competitions in the english league.

how can i make a mistake when i know fully well a league season is 38 games. half of it is 19! i was attacking dayo in the same post we haven't even reached half of the season. so you mean i don't know 20 league games is over half of a league season? when your creator was distributing intelligence, you were on a leave of absence! go and learn the meaning of context before you can even qualify to quote me on a forum, you spastic hilly-billy. useless sack of shyte!

get the fück out of here you neantherthal wole soyinka!

dayokanu:
The games Mata started for Spain are now in the Premier league, UEFA super cup are now in the premier league.

He still wonders why everyone thinks he is a retardd?

dayo, mata has played 20 games for chelsea this season and we aren't even half of the season yet. if the trend continues, he would play more than 40 before the end of the season - which destroys your theory about his previous clubs. are you going to defend yourself for making an idiotic statement or you want to hang on shamelessly to hairsplitting what la liga and premier league really mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

you need lobotomy - someone should thaw the 2 brain cells in your cranium!

the average nigerian is a fool - i have been told the IQ of an average nigerian is less than 70. open your dictionary and look at the meaning of "context". an example - ronaldo scored 60 goals in la liga last season - this is simply telling you ronaldo scored 60 goals last season in the spanish league also known as la liga. it's quite different from ronaldo scored 60 la liga goals(cos this would mean the goals scored in the main league)....it's very correct to say hazard has played 20 games in the premier league(english league) cos i expect you or any tool to understand i meant in all competitions in the english league.

how can i make a mistake when i know fully well a league season is 38 games. half of it is 19! i was attacking dayo in the same post we haven't even reached half of the season. so you mean i don't know 20 league games is over half of a league season? when your creator was distributing intelligence, you were on a leave of absence! go and learn the meaning of context before you can even qualify to quote me on a forum, you spastic hilly-billy. useless sack of shyte!

get the fück out of here you neantherthal wole soyinka!

Such a dunce - Spitting out the same tired lines and trying to justify his own stuupidityy

Yes it's true...The average Nigerian has an IQ of 69 or less...and you are an AVERAGE NIGERIAN

Ronaldo scored 60 goals in la liga last season means Ronaldo scored 60 la liga goals!

Sane human beings say Ronaldo scored 60 goals IN ALL COMPETITIONS when they refer to goals scored inside and outside of la liga

Please stop this stuupidityy...You're embarassing yourself...

You are an absolute Dunce!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
jackbauersballs:
Such a dunce - Spitting out the same tired lines and trying to justify his own stup!dity
Yes it's true...The average Nigerian has an IQ of 69 or less...and you are an AVERAGE NIGERIAN

i am way above a nigerian - you are the nigerian, a homoeroti pleb with poop for brains!

Ronaldo scored 60 goals in la liga last season means Ronaldo scored 60 la liga goals!

no, it means ronaldo scored 60 goals in all competitions in la liga last season - like i said you use your intelligence to know which context. la liga means all the football competitions played in spain, dumbo!

Sane human beings say Ronaldo scored 60 goals IN ALL COMPETITIONS when they refer to goals scored inside and outside of la liga
Please stop this stupid!ty...Your embarassing yourself...
You are an absolute Dunce!

what a pleb!
i am sure you would also argue arsenal are not an english team because they sometimes don't sometimes feature an english player in their first team, right? you are not intelligent - you don't know when to apply context and you want to be spoonfed all the time.

there's no way i made a mistake when i argued in the same post that we haven't even played 19 league games yet! is 20 more than 19? disgusting troglodyte!!! you think i have the same smoky brain cells like yours? read my comments again from head to toe and apply common sense to the context!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar: dayo, [size=18pt]mata has played 20 games for chelsea this season[/size] and we aren't even half of the season yet. if the trend continues, he would play more than 40 before the end of the season - which destroys your theory about his previous clubs. are you going to defend yourself for making an idiotic statement or you want to hang on shamelessly to hairsplitting what la liga and premier league really mean?

Oya list these games

We are waiting for this spin on this one again Guffanti
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:
Oya list these games
We are waiting for this spin on this one again Guffanti

13 in the league
1 in capital one cup
5 in champs league
1 in community shield....

even if u add the supercup against athletico, it's 21 games which still destroys your theory of 40 games/season in his previous club. mata would play more than 25 games before new year.....another competition(fa cup) with lots of replay would soon join the number of games - mata could easily play 50+ games this season if care is not taken and his average in la liga @ valencia was like 44 games per season!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
debosky:

You have serious reading comprehension problems that I can't help. Do you now need to be spoon-fed the definition of highlighting as well?

Highlighting a failing does NOT imply an improvement. If one of RDM's failings was letting Lukaku go on loan thereby overworking the remaining striker for example, how do you 'see improvement' when the same Lukaku is still on loan?

What is wrong with Kermit the Frog? So when you highlight something do you highlight for the phock of it or to improve where the other person failed? Abi which kin nonsense example you dey give sef? Lukaku is gone so what is Sturridge? A goalkeeper? Victor Moses nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:
Were we not alive when Mourinho had 9 untouchables in his line up week in week out? even for Carling cup FA cup etc?

How did I miss this? shocked shocked shocked
Dayo has stumbled on some secret stat that's eluded Chelsea fans for years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:
Dayo has stumbled in some secret fact that even Chelsea fans don't know.

dayo is a tool!
let him come and tell us about these untouchables? 9 untouchable players in jose era? and they were never benched throughout that season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:

Dayo has stumbled on some secret stat that's eluded Chelsea fans for years.

So you know every team has a core of players who start almost every games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

dayo is a tool!
let him come and tell us about these untouchables? 9 untouchable players in jose era? and they were never benched throughout that season?

And dem never bench any of MAZACAR this season toad ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

not quite true
mourinho listed 9 players as untouchables but we all know he was using that to spite shevchenko or roman.....ballack was among his untouchables that year but ballack only played 26 league games for chelsea that season......and in half of those games, he was lethargic!

dayokanu:
And dem never bench any of MAZACAR this season toad ??

if they were benched, how are they then untouchable? dayo - use your common sense for once. you bring up nonsense you cannot defend! see how you backslid from the mata issue when your point was destroyed......dayo, bow to me....i am your god in football!

after almost 24 months, you still cannot prove torres has been dud....you pleb!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
These forking shapeshifters. . . .

debosky: When Benitez succeeds with this same team, I will use this same comment to browbeat your phat head till I knock the stoopid out of you.

A-40:

debosky: "Benitez is already highlighting the failings of RDM"
That implicitly means he is doing something better so we should see improvement or what are you implying

debosky:
Highlighting a failing does NOT imply an improvement. If one of RDM's failings was letting Lukaku go on loan thereby overworking the remaining striker for example, how do you 'see improvement' when the same Lukaku is still on loan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl3vxEudif8
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
Now check the eediocy of his statement:

debosky: If one of RDM's failings was letting Lukaku go on loan thereby overworking the remaining striker for example, how do you 'see improvement' when the same Lukaku is still on loan?

(1.) The same fool who said Torres is a top player now claims loaning out Lukaku is a mistake. If Torres (who's been healthy all season) is a top player, loaning out Lukaku should be no mistake.

(2.) The snake even takes his deception further by blaming RDM. Isnt the person who signs the players tasked with the responsibility of building the squad? Do you sign players without clearing space for them? You can't buy every single player, yet claim you didnt sell. Before you buy, you calculate who goes out to make space for your signings. Please see Nateevs if you need help calculating this simple fact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Not so quick. Come back and tell us the 9 untouchables you refer to that play WEEK IN WEEK OUT!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ibime: Now check the eediocy of his statement
(1.) The same fool who said Torres is a top player now claims loaning out Lukaku is a mistake. If Torres (who's been healthy all season) is a top player, loaning out Lukaku should be no mistake.

you are a tool!
man utd have chicharito, van persie and rooney(ignoring welbeck) - why didn't fergie loan one of them out? because rooney and van persie are not top quality? you need more than 2 fit strikers in your squad.....all those senseless games torres is forced to play can bring about laboured performances......

(2.) The snake even takes his deception further by blaming RDM. Isnt the person who signs the players tasked with the responsibility of building the squad? Do you sign players without clearing space for them? You can't buy every single player, yet claim you didnt sell. Before you buy, you calculate who goes to make space for your signings. Please see Nateevs if you need help calculating this simple fact.

shut up.....
you cannot absolve di matteo - he should never have let lukaku go on loan to west brom.....it's gross mismanagement! di matteo is the manager, if he wasn't satisfied with the players bought of forced down his throat, why didn't he complain? mancini complained when the city owners were slow in bringing the players he wanted!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Isnt it funny? The same guys who launched campaign to get some of our best performers out the team to "clear space for talent" are now coming back to give excuses for their non performance. "They are still in development", "Calculate how many games they've played ", "They are only 21", "They are too small" and yada yada yada.

Didn't they know all these when campaigning to "clear space"?

This week Benitez came out to say these boys have no physical or mental strength and they are losing confidence from being physically dominated. Yet some of our esteemed friend think "we dont have enough MaZaCars"

First of all, I have no problem with the new guys, neither would I blame them entirely for the recent run given that their striker is not firing,. . . their defensive midfielder was not built for them. . . and they are demoralised by Roman's actions recently. They are the spark we've needed to make a difference in certain games over the last few years but style doth not a team make. The style is only an add-on to a solid base.

But the technical director decided to overstock on style with no base. For one, Mikel is a no-no to carry such lightweight midfield.

I am tired of repeating myself consistently for months whilst others blame calculators, age, Lampard, need for more Matas, tiredness, RDM, and invent new DIAGNOSES of the problem every week.

Let's hark back to the summer :

May 29th 2012:

ibime: I believe Chelsea can carry Mata and Hazard physically, but not Torres as well. The centre-forward should be able to carry his physically-challenged playmakers by holding up the play and not immediately forcing them to go chasing the ball.

I believe two of your 4 forward players can be small (eg Goetze and Kagawa - although still tenacious in pressing high up which Mata and Hazard can do) but the other two should be strong (eg Grosskeutz and Lewandowski) to fill in the gaps when we lose the ball. If we have 3 or 4 weak forwards, that puts too much pressure on just 6 players to carry the team defensively. Hulk upfront is strong, but Hulks strength on the wing means nothing as he wont like dropping back to fill in for Mata and Hazard. Any wise manager would let Chelsea have the ball, then make use of overlapping full-backs (who Hulk, Mata, Marin and Hazard wont chase) to penetrate Chelsea.

Ramires is a good option to balance this effect however Ramires is a counterattack-only player and would not blend if these guys try to play football in the opponents half. Methinks Roman and Emenalo are making signings with the mind that Ramires will be one of the two central midfielders. They'll be in for a big surprise to find that the practicalities of keeping the team-shape solid may force the new manager to play Ramires as a winger to balance the weakness of Hazard and Mata, and for the simple reason that Ramires is poor in central midfield play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:

Not so quick. Come back and tell us the 9 untouchables you refer to that play WEEK IN WEEK OUT!

"I play the best players at the time. Sheva is not untouchable because of the way he is playing.

"Claude Makelele is untouchable because of the way he plays. Michael Essien is untouchable because of the way he plays. It is not because I love them."

The full list of Mourinho's untouchables is: Essien, Makelele, Frank Lampard, John Terry, Ricardo Carvalho, Ashley Cole, Didier Drogba, Michael Ballack and goalkeeper Petr Cech, currently recovering from a serious head injury.

http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Sport/Soccer/Jose-lists-Chelsea-untouchables-20061208

Look Nateevs, I dont have magical powers to turn a bicylcle into a Ferrari, I cant turn a dullard like you to a football afficionado You have to learn the ropes by reading wide
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ibime: Isnt it funny? The same guys who launched campaign to get some of our best performers out the team to "clear space for talent" are now coming back to give excuses for their non performance. "They are still in development", "Calculate how many games they've played ", "They are only 21", "They are too small" and yada yada yada.

I honestly am amazed by the amount of brainless comment that comes out of nateevs on a daily basis.

The team is too young- And we ask him for the average age of the squad he ran away, they were overplayed We asked him to compare them to key players from rival clubs he ran away, They are still in development They are too small The same players who played more games at a younger age suddenly became too young for Chelsea. We asked how many games Bale, Kyle Walker, Fabregas etc played in the same English league at 21 he is yarning tripe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Look Nateevs, I dont have magical powers to turn a bicylcle into a Ferrari, I cant turn a dullard like you to a football afficionado You have to learn the ropes by reading wide

Hehehe. How long did it take you to get this? I am sure you were hoping you find this somewhere.
So let's go on an educational ride.

Let's start by asking Dayo, how many appearances per season would a player need to have to qualify as a player that plays "WEEK IN WEEK OUT"? You can choose a percentage if you please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs: Hehehe. How long did it take you to get this? I am sure you were hoping you get this.
So let's go on an educational ride.

Let's start by asking Dayo, how many appearances per season would a player need to have to qualify as a player that plays "WEEK INN WEEK OUT"?
You can choose a percentage if you please.

You can choose for yourself or ask the coach who called certain players Untouchable what his criteria was to call them untouchables

BTW Whats your point, Can you clearly define what you are arguing about?

Mine is: Every club has untouchable players these players start most of the team vital games as long as they are not injured.

Can you state yours clearly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

so explain how ballack copped only 26 league games out of 38 in the most closely fought premier league battle between mourinho and ferguson?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

You can choose for yourself or ask the coach who called certain players Untouchable what his criteria was to call them untouchables

BTW Whats your point, Can you clearly define what you are arguing about?

Mine is: Every club has untouchable players these players start most of the team vital games as long as they are not injured.

Can you state yours clearly?

Bros I did not talk for you. It was my club JM coached, so you cannot tell me about the untouchables.
I want you to verify your claim that ALL 9 untouchables played "WEEK IN WEEK OUT"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs: Bros I did not talk for you. It was my club JM coached, so you cannot tell me about the untouchables.
I want you to verify your claim that ALL 9 untouchables played "WEEK IN WEEK OUT"

Is it hard for you to state what your point is? Or are you telling us that you have no Point?

Dayokanus point: Every club has untouchable players. These players start most of the team vital games as long as they are not injured.

Nateevs whats your point?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:
Bros I did not talk for you. It was my club JM coached so you cannot tell me about the untouchables.
I want you to verify your claim that these 9 untouchables played "WEEK IN WEEK OUT"

dayo is a twerp.....
he would never come back and defend his moronic comment - and he's quick to say someone else has goofed......

ibime on the other hand believes if torres is a world class player, lukaku's loan shouldn't be a matter of discussion. can a single striker play week in week out in the premier league and not be knackered? ibime needs to learn the art of squad management!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Is it hard for you to state what your point is? Or are you telling us that you have no Point?

Dayokanus point: Every club has untouchable players. These players start most of the team vital games as long as they are not injured.

Nateevs whats your point?

My point is this.

dayokanu:
Were we not alive when Mourinho had 9 untouchables in his line up week in week out? even for Carling cup FA cup etc?

Verify your claim. Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
cheiiiii - dayo has boxed himself to a corner......none of his cocksuckers are here to bail him out. dayo - nateevs is dragging your arsë - come and defend yourself, we want to know these 9 players who were in the line up week in week out under mourinho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:

My point is this.

Verify your claim. Simple.

What kind of verification are you looking for? That Jose Mourinho called 9 players untouchables or what? Like I asked what is your point assuming you have any?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

What kind of verification are you looking for? That Jose Mourinho called 9 players untouchables or what?

The verification that

dayokanu:
Mourinho had 9 untouchables in his line up week in week out even for Carling cup FA cup etc?

Verify Please.

And also that

dayokanu:
Mourinho had 9 untouchables in his line up even for Carling cup FA cup

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (19803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, Shegzdave, bandely(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.