Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,572 members, 7,926,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11088625 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (19803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2012
BlueDiva: CFC has a 90% chance of being kicked out today.
Winning the Europa cup doesn't sound so bad either. wink

I am hoping for a lot of luck. Hopefully, Sharktar can do us a favour.
If we don't make it, winning the Europa will not be bad like you said. It's still a trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Word on the street. . . Torres is good at clearing headers from corners according to Benitez. . . grin

Please, this one wey dem dey yarn say Sturridge dey go Liverpool, dem get replacement for mind?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ibime: Word on the street. . . Torres is good at clearing headers from corners according to Benitez. . . grin

Please, this one wey dem dey yarn say Sturridge dey go Liverpool, dem get replacement for mind?

Seems someone is drinking amniotic fluid in that Chelsea boardroom. Sell Sturridge and we ain't got not replacement lined.

Why can't we get Demba Ba sef. (£7million for a proven scorer is a steal.

We need a striker more than we need a DM or CB right now.

Lack of cutting edge upfront will always put pressure on us .

Anyways for today's match I'd say we will get spanked if We don't score in the first 20 mins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
nateevs:

I am hoping for a lot of luck. Hopefully, Sharktar can do us a favour.
If we don't make it, winning the Europa will not be bad like you said. It's still a trophy.

Sharktar can beat Juve no doubt.
My fear is that we can't beat Nordsjealand. A draw maybe.

As for Sturridge, add cash and give us Suarez.
I think Emenalo is going crazy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
BlueDiva:

Sharktar can beat Juve no doubt.
My fear is that we can't beat Nordsjealand. A draw maybe.

As for Sturridge, add cash and give us Suarez.
I think Emenalo is going crazy.

chelsea are clueless......
sell sturridge, get demba ba or huntelaar....
get terry back into the team - the defence has been a joke since his absence....
last but not the least, get cesc fabregas!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
A lot of people with vested interest in Torres have not given Sturridge a chance at SB.

Some are even yarning all sort of nonsense in the press about "Torres and Sturridge have not done it this season". . .Whilst some Chelsea fans are happy to claim Studge has not done it this season. . . as if Studge's season boils down to a 15 minute cameo.

Sturridge has that sharpness that will always score goals.

If Sturridge gets to play no9 in any club, I bet ma bottom $, he will score loads.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ibime: A lot of people with vested interest in Torres have not given Sturridge a chance at SB.

How many chances did your beloved RDM give Sturridge?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
debosky:

How many chances did your beloved RDM give Sturridge?

Is this fool still on the loose?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ibime: A lot of people with vested interest in Torres have not given Sturridge a chance at SB.

Some are even yarning all sort of nonsense in the press about "Torres and Sturridge have not done it this season". . .Whilst some Chelsea fans are happy to claim Studge has not done it this season. . . as if Studge's season boils down to a 15 minute cameo.

Sturridge has that sharpness that will always score goals.

If Sturridge gets to play no9 in any club, I bet ma bottom $, he will score loads.

sturridge has no football intelligence
only fat charlatans admire sturridge - welbeck is head and shoulders above sturridge in terms of decision making and finishing! sturridge shoots when he should pass and he passes when he should shoot. he is a very frustrating player - torres is miles above him in terms of smart interplay and intricate passing........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Is the question too difficult to answer? cheesy

I hope Ancelotti's elixir of youth can slow down the degeneration of your brain cells. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
debosky: Is the question too difficult to answer? cheesy

I hope Ancelotti's elixir of youth can slow down the degeneration of your brain cells. grin

and extinguish all his adipose cells as well.....
ever since ibime got obese in the fall of 2010, he has been full of shyte......then he surrounded himself with imbëciles like dayokanu n co and they all ooze an aroma of shyte!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sturridge is actually whack but i'll take him over Torres.

I agree with coogar, a Demba Ba is what we need - cheap and effective.
I'm worried that our defence needs an old man like Terry to perform. What happened to rebuilding?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
coogar:
only fat charlatans admire sturridge - welbeck is head and shoulders above sturridge in terms of decision making and finishing! sturridge shoots when he should pass and he passes when he should shoot. he is a very frustrating player - torres is miles above him in terms of smart interplay and intricate passing........

Admire Sturridge?. . . no!

but I know what Sturridge can provide in terms of pure GOALS!!

Welbeck cannot compete with Sturridge in terms of pure finishing. . . anything else, Welbeck is ahead. . . but Welbeck finishes like a wet sack of. . . Torres!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ibime:

Admire Sturridge?. . . no!

but I know what Sturridge can provide in terms of pure GOALS!!

Welbeck cannot compete with Sturridge in terms of pure finishing. . . anything else, Welbeck is ahead. . . but Welbeck finishes like a wet sack of. . . Torres!! grin

welbeck finishes better than sturridge even though united fans don't rate welbeck that much...
it's kinda pathetic that united's 4th best striker is better than chelsea's 2nd striker or best striker(if you take the opinion of bluediva, ibime, el guapo and dayonwankwo)

BlueDiva: Sturridge is actually whack but i'll take him over Torres.
I agree with coogar, a Demba Ba is what we need - cheap and effective.
I'm worried that our defence needs an old man like Terry to perform. What happened to rebuilding?

chelsea defend better with john terry on the pitch......
he brings calm and composure to the back four - he is a natural leader and his team mates tend to do better with him barking orders @ them. i saw him last weekend on barking road driving one badass bentley......wigga was so fresh n so clean(the w@nker)!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
given a quarter of the chance studge will outperform torres by a mile.
That's how wan.k torres is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
OMO IBO: given a quarter of the chance studge will outperform torres by a mile.
That's how wan.k torres is.

that's a big lie......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKc337M9huc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
double post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
coogar:
chelsea defend better with john terry on the pitch......
he brings calm and composure to the back four - he is a natural leader and his team mates tend to do better with him barking orders @ them. i saw him last weekend on barking road driving one badass bentley......wigga was so fresh n so clean(the w@nker)!!

My point exactly. We don't need to be relying fully on Terry to coordinate the defence.
Dude has just a few more years left, someone like Iva or Cech should be able to marshal the defence.

With all that cheese, he ought to be fresh and clean na.
Leader, Legend, Captain!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
coogar:

that's a big lie......
Remember studge at Bolton?
remember studge last season Despite being played out of position all season?

remember studge is yet to get an extended playing time in his favourite position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
BlueDiva:

My point exactly. We don't need to be relying fully on Terry to coordinate the defence.
Dude has just a few more years left, someone like Iva or Cech should be able to marshal the defence.

With all that cheese, he ought to be fresh and clean na.
Leader, Legend, Captain!

gary neville wasn't wrong when he said david luiz looks like a player controlled by playstation gamepad.....the brazilian knows shyte about defending. ivanovic and cahill should be doing better though......

OMO IBO:

remember torres @ liverpool
remember torres @ athletico....

remember studge is yet to get an extended playing time in his favourite position.

see, he cannot get playing time because he's not good enough.
sterling, welbeck(with 3 super strikers around him), oxdale, etc are all getting regular run outs in their respective teams. look at his international career with england too.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
OMO IBO:

Which is exactly the problem I think Sturridge has.
Apart from the known fact that Sturridge never justifies his chances in terms of team play, there are other things about Sturridge that managers see that we don't.

Benitez will be the third Chelsea manager who refuses to play Sturridge. Ancellotti didn't, RDM didn't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
nateevs:

Which is exactly the problem I think Sturridge has.
Apart from the known fact that Sturridge never justifies his chances in terms of team play, there are other things about Sturridge that managers see that we don't.

Benitez will be the third Chelsea manager who refuses to play Sturridge. Ancellotti didn't, RDM didn't.

mark hughes didn't play him too - same as hodgson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
coogar:

mark hughes didn't play him too - same as hodgson

Still counting. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
Abeg make una brief me how we dey play. I dey watch Shakhtar match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
I don't know who's worse. Torres or Eduardo. Chelsea hopes in the hands of the crocked Arsenal reject. He's messed up some interesting situations already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Juventus dominating Shakhtar now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ope ooooooooooooo

Torress scores off another keeper error in the CL after the ball hit Torres arm

How much Roman pay this ref sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
dayokanu: Ope ooooooooooooo

Torress scores off another keeper error in the CL after the ball hit Torres arm

How much Roman pay this ref sef?

Hehehe. Goal keeper error?
Nothing to do with the brilliant pass by Moses, the pace Torres picks up to get on to that, not his initial attempt to lob the ball but a goalie error.

Well. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ok. Torres scores.
so We'll have to wait another 14 games to celebrate his goal again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
nateevs:

Hehehe. Goal keeper error?
Nothing to do with the brilliant pass by Moses, the pace Torres picks up to get on to that, not his initial attempt to lob the keeper but a goalie error.

Well. . .

dayo is a rëtard!
even if torres picks the ball up and dribble all the 11 opponents to score....dayo would find something to say
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Shakhtar game looking in Juves favour. They've seized control of the midfield and holes are starting to appear in Shakhtar defence. Juve defence has not been troubled at all. Their shape is solid and Eduardo hasn't got it to harm them.

Torres scored? I guess that's an event.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 1:54am On Dec 06, 2012
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (19803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, Caicedobets(m), MorataFC, airmark(m), zeusis(m), Neimarjr, stephennel(m), larride(m), Ellexy and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.