Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,574 members, 7,926,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11088660 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (19803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:42am On Dec 06, 2012
^^Dey laugh. Like say dem go give Arsenal trophy for getting knocked out in the second round. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 06, 2012
First defending champion to get knocked out? Big deal.
Somebody was going to get that record someday anyway.

Which big team in the premiership hasn't being knocked out at group stage?
An opportunity to win a different cup even though the Europa league is tougher than nail.

This will serve as a lesson to the management. Get a striker in Jan.
You don't expect to compete in a season without a decent striker.

By the way dud scored yesterday.
Trust him to score in games where it doesn't matter unlike the great Didier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 06, 2012
The new curse for Fernando Torres is to be the scorer of goals that don't matter.

He can add two from Wednesday night, as Chelsea slipped into the Europa League and out of the Champions League, to his one against Barcelona in the Nou Camp in last season's semi-final: also irrelevant, once the dust had settled.

Yet, if the worst defence of the title in tournament history - out at the group stage - can have a positive gloss, it is that Torres at last found his touch in the penalty area again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2243618/Chelsea-6-Nordsjaelland-1-Match-report.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2012
[size=18pt]HIP HIP HOOOOORAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Its a MIRACLE, THE DUD SCORED TWO GOALS
[/size]

dayokanu eat your heart out, the dud is back................... again for the umpteenth time!!!

YAAY, POP MOET!!!!!

TorresFC scored 6!!!!!!!! All hail Saviour Rafa!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2012
Lol.
If I were Torres id be ashamed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2012
BlueDiva: First defending champion to get knocked out? Big deal.
Somebody was going to get that record someday anyway.

Which big team in the premiership hasn't being knocked out at group stage?
Sorry but I think it is.
It is a big deal to not qualify past the group stages of the Champions League,for a club s big as Chelsea.As the defending champion, it is the barest minimum you expect to achieve.

BlueDiva:
An opportunity to win a different cup even though the Europa league is tougher than nail.

I'd say see where this takes you rather than count chickens before they hatch.
You couldn't qualify from the group stages of a competition you're defending champs.
There's certainly no guarantee as to how far you will go in this competition.
Ask United and City from their foray in the competition last season.
But good luck to you anyway.
Woulda liked Chelsea to qualify, so as to give the competition an edge.

BlueDiva: This will serve as a lesson to the management. Get a striker in Jan.
You don't expect to compete in a season without a decent striker.

By the way dud scored yesterday.
Trust him to score in games where it doesn't matter unlike the great Didier.
Abeg,please lay off the Torres talk.
Some folks here don't believe a flop when they see one.Including someone who doesn't know the difference between the UCL and the UEFA/Europa league, or the European Cup and the UCL are the same competition.
There were people who didn't believe Jesus despite all the miracles he did.So who is Fernando Torres to court so much controversy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2012
chelsea fans are a disgrace....
before now, they moaned torres has not scored in a millennium. nando got a brace last night and they are still groaning his goals don't matter.....what kind of a crass mentality is this? as at the time torres scored those goals, were chelsea already out of the tournament? had shakhtar copped a draw in ukraine, would chelsea not have qualified? how can torres control what happens in ukraine? instead of the fools to blame di matteo for crashing chelsea, they are busy blaming torres......

shame on all you spastic plastics....i hope roman increases the season tickets so some of you twits just to piss you fools off some more. they even claimed torres goal in barcelona didn't matter - this is the same team that crashed out of a last minute barca equaliser in 2009. torres scored the goal that finally broke barca's resolve and his goal didn't matter? i think chelsea deserve to crash out - this is what uefa get for letting a club that finished 6th last season participate in elite europe.........chelsea should go fück themselves!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2012
^^ Don't you know it was Torres that caused the 3-0 defeat in Turin despite not featuring for over 60 minutes? cheesy

dayokanu: Ope ooooooooooooo

Torress scores off another keeper error in the CL after the ball hit Torres arm

When I say Torres is a hardworking forward you'll disagree - Torres' drive to close down goalkeepers is what contributes to these so called 'keeper errors'.

Besides, what about the second goal? Was that also a goal keeper error? cheesy

OMO IBO: the worst defence of the title in tournament history - out at the group stage

Y'all should change your thread title to the above. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
The Michael Carrick (cant run, cant defend properly) of Chelsea (Obi Mikel) is given new 5 year contract. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ibime: The Michael Carrick (cant run, cant defend properly) of Chelsea (Obi Mikel) is given new 5 year contract. cheesy

mikel obi is chelsea's most consistent player......
it says so much about his quality that 4-5 different super class managers continue to rate his skills. a defensive midfielder does not have to run or snap at heels. mikel is the equivalent of lucas, makelele, carrick and busquets. chelsea's flaws are elsewhere - not at the feet of mikel obi! a contract well-deserved!!!

where is chamotex to post the youtube of those animals debating mikel in naija?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
The morning after and I'm feeling quite good.
bye bye UCL, Aloha Europa League! Mind you not an easy competition, but well, what can we do now but just play along. cheesy

Meanwhile, can someone please ring up Emenalo "the graph plotter" (or whoever is in charge) to get a striker? Meanwhile Hulk is unsettled with Zenit - he wants to leave this January!

Anyways, Club World football is coming up. A great chance to make Chelsea folks smile.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
It's something we never wanted to face up to but after lastnite, we have no choice. We are now facing a different European season on Thursday nights! Argh angry

There are some big clubs in this competition and I am just wondering how you Ladies feel about the Europa League for Chelsea now and just how seriously we should approach the competition?

Should we go all out to win it and look to do the Champions League and Europa League double one season after the other? After all, we are big European club these days and we have a reputation now and surely we would be expected to try and save face. Would Roman and the board expect Rafa to go on a win it after dropping out of the main competition?

Or, should we look to use the competition to play our fringe players in the squad to give them some game time and rest our important players to focus on the Premier League?
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
coogar: chelsea fans are a disgrace....
before now, they moaned torres has not scored in a millennium. nando got a brace last night and they are still groaning his goals don't matter.....what kind of a crass mentality is this? as at the time torres scored those goals, were chelsea already out of the tournament? had shakhtar copped a draw in ukraine, would chelsea not have qualified? how can torres control what happens in ukraine? instead of the fools to blame di matteo for crashing chelsea, they are busy blaming torres......

shame on all you spastic plastics....i hope roman increases the season tickets so some of you twits just to piss you fools off some more. they even claimed torres goal in barcelona didn't matter - this is the same team that crashed out of a last minute barca equaliser in 2009. torres scored the goal that finally broke barca's resolve and his goal didn't matter? i think chelsea deserve to crash out - this is what uefa get for letting a club that finished 6th last season participate in elite europe.........chelsea should go fück themselves!

moooooron!

U knw nothin abt chelsea. Is it torres and this crop of players that won champions league last seazn. Where was torres when drogba and company limited was making history?? Ans- warming the bench. Mtcheew !!!

keep watchin back of tv. Anu!

jobless chelsea hater. Chelsea is out, leave us in peace and walk out of this thread.

Come on chelsea !!! CFC 4 life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
You guys might as well focus on the league. There is no UCL to fallback on if you don't finish in the top 4

As for Torres I would take him serious if he is able to get a goal against Sunderland

4 goals in 15 games is still a disgrace for someone monopolizing the CF spot at Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
app_lord:
moooooron!

you are a tool......

U knw nothin abt chelsea. Is it torres and this crop of players that won champions league last seazn. Where was torres when drogba and company limited was making history?? Ans- warming the bench. Mtcheew !!!

but you know much more about chelsea from that mud house in gombe state, anuofia! was it not torres that got the goal that nailed barca's coffin? was it not torres that won chelsea's only corner when he came on in munich? how can you say torres did not play his part in the victory of last season?

keep watchin back of tv. Anu!
jobless chelsea hater. Chelsea is out, leave us in peace and walk out of this thread.
Common chelsea !!! CFC 4 life.

keep foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient.....
you sound like a chicken trying to lay an egg - "common" chelsea? ibime should really educate his wards on this section. ibime disgraces this forum by letting agbero okadamen share the same membership with well meaningful pundits like myself!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
coogar:

but you know much more about chelsea from that mud house in gombe state, anuofia! was it not torres that got the goal that nailed barca's coffin? was it not torres that won chelsea's only corner when he came on in munich? how can you say torres did not play his part in the victory of last season?

^^^ An Important summary of a £ 50 mila center forward achievements, in CL glory.

*clapping*

Why did'nt he replicate such great form ? Since his outstanding contribution was responsible for cfc european glory.

mtcheew! coogar a CFC football ignoramus ...

PLS KEEP WATCHING THOSE THAT CAME TO WATCH FOOTBALL IN A VIEWING CENTER. Pundit ma ass!!!

"common chelsea" correction noted AND taken.

Come on chelsea!!! CFC 4 LIFE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
app_lord:
^^^ An Important summary of a £ 50 mila center forward achievements, in CL glory.
*clapping*
mtcheew! coogar a CFC football ignoramus ...

my toe nail knows much more about chelsea than you do....

PLS KEEP WATCHING THOSE THAT CAME TO WATCH FOOTBALL IN A VIEWING CENTER. Pundit ma ass!!!
"common chelsea" correction noted AND taken.
Come on chelsea!!! CFC 4 LIFE

at last, the buffoon realises his folly.....
ewu ara.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
before now, they moaned torres has not scored in a millennium. nando got a brace last night and they are still groaning his goals don't matter.....what kind of a crass mentality is this? as at the time torres scored those goals, were chelsea already out of the tournament?[size=18pt] had shakhtar copped a draw in ukraine, would chelsea not have qualified?[/size] how can torres control what happens in ukraine? instead of the fools to blame di matteo for crashing chelsea, they are busy blaming torres......

Guffanti you don start again? Can you go 24hours without a goof?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
He is a Goofer ! lol^^^^
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Guffanti you don start again? Can you go 24hours without a goof?

coming from a tool that said mourinho played 4-3-3 with drogba and shevchenko, i find the above comment a bit rich. point remains torres scored those goals believing chelsea were still in it. had shakhtar pummelled juventus as expected by most pundits, chelsea woulda qualified and since torres has no control on that, only a billy goat like you would say his goals were meaningless....olodo - 10 kobo.....why should i care what the situation is in their group? only dayokanu leaves the main point and pursues pedantry!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
coogar: coming from a tool that said mourinho played 4-3-3 with drogba and shevchenko, i find the above comment a bit rich. point remains torres scored those goals believing chelsea were still in it. had shakhtar pummelled juventus as expected by most pundits, chelsea woulda qualified and since torres has no control on that, only a billy goat like you would say his goals were meaningless....olodo - 10 kobo.....why should i care what the situation is in their group? only dayokanu leaves the main point and pursues pedantry!

Lemme ask you clearly now Guffanti, Would Chelsea have qualified if Shaktar drew yesterday?

I have taken it upon myself to school you in European football and though you're stubborn you still learn and adjust quickly like in this situation where you sharply admitted you goofed. unlike Nateevs that would be clutching on to straws like "Week in Week out"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by applord: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
^^ diz cigar or watever he calls himsef is a market woman (tomato & pepper petty trader)

Always running his mouth, when reasoning is supposed to be applied in a logical manner.

Had shaktar drawn, would cfc qualify?? Simple questn dat deserve a simple ans...

Agbero !!!, no wonder ppl keep complaining abt chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Lemme ask you clearly now Guffanti, Would Chelsea have qualified if Shaktar drew yesterday?

I have taken it upon myself to school you in European football and though you're stubborn you still learn and adjust quickly like in this situation where you sharply admitted you goofed. unlike Nateevs that would be clutching on to straws like "Week in Week out"

you are qualified to school me when you:

stop thinking drogba was loved by every chelsea fan in his debut season
stop thinking the number of starts and the number of appearances are always the same
stop thinking mata hasn't played 20 games for chelsea before last night
stop thinking chelsea played 4-3-3 with drogba n sheva in the starting line up
stop thinking torres has a poorer scoring record this season than drogba did in 04/05
stop thinking torres' goals didn't matter when he cannot control the game in donetsk
stop mixing james milner with mellor.....

dayo, you know me - i am your nemesis on this section. your football knowledge is nothing when i show up on these pages as my toe nail packs more football intelligence than you do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2012

The question is clear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
dayokanu: Lemme ask you clearly now Guffanti, Would Chelsea have qualified if Shaktar drew yesterday?

The question is clear

coogar:

coming from a tool that said mourinho played 4-3-3 with drogba and shevchenko, i find the above comment a bit rich. point remains torres scored those goals believing chelsea were still in it. had shakhtar pummelled juventus as expected by most pundits, chelsea woulda qualified and since torres has no control on that, only a billy goat like you would say his goals were meaningless....olodo - 10 kobo.....why should i care what the situation is in their group? only dayokanu leaves the main point and pursues pedantry!

question answered moments ago.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
That was what you posted and It is a goof. learn your football

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
dayokanu: That was what you posted and It is a goof. learn your football

that's not a goof - it's just pedantry...
the point i was attacking was the fools saying the goals torres scored were meaningless - as at the time torres scored those goals, he wouldn't know how the game in donetsk was panning out. the instruction was chelsea should do their own job at home and hope the result in ukraine favours them. now whether shakhtar won or draw, it does not render torres goals meaningless unless he had known before the game chelsea would not qualify.....

so leaving the point and chasing after meaningless pedantry lowers you - you can do better.....it's quite different from you going to BBC website to lift the line up of a game played 6 yrs ago and claimed jose used 4-3-3. even after you were told that wasn't the case, you didn't even relent until i battered you into a pulp and ran away. that wasn't pedantry but gross ineptitude on your part!

dayo - i am your god in any football issue! you need 357 larry izamojes to touch my status
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mikel Obi has been handed a 3-match ban and fined 60,000 pounds by the FA, in connection to his accusations against Mark Clattenburg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
CFCfan: Mikel Obi has been handed a 3-match ban and fined 60,000 pounds by the FA, in connection to his accusations against Mark Clattenburg.

someone should call 1025 to check if he's not committed suicide....
he swore on his scrotum that the game is corrupt and clattenburg was on fergie's payroll! i knew the news stank from the onset - chelsea have always lied against referees!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
Now Torres goals are inconsequential after we lost eh? When we were all hoping Sharktar wins, the goal were important. Let's not pretend that we do not know that Torres scoring goals is in everyone's interest. For someone's who suffered a massive drought in goals and confidence, it's important that he gets goals however he can and in any game he can.

There is nothing to suggest that any strikers bought in January 'WILL' hit the ground running. As we are out of the CL, the primary focus should be a top four finish at the very least and Torres scoring goals, irrespective of the strength of the opposition is inconsequential at this moment in time.

-----------------------------------------------------

I see the main focus of debates being ignored again for the pleasure of clutching at straws and meaningless pleasantries. Maybe this is "the real thing" . . It never ends does it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
Actually, Torres' goals are inconsequential.
We could have won 4-1 and it would still be a decent win.

Our point is that we would love to see him grab a winner.
We would have loved him to grab the late goals in the games we drew.

Only morons will believe that scoring 2 goals mean the dud is back.
Get us a man who knows where the goal is in Jan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (19803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stephennel(m), Demolz, fredoooooo, DammyOlu123(m), NerdSciBot, ItGeek(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.