Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,157 members, 7,988,014 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11376594 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (20108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
debosky:

How many goals were scored and how many points were earned in the last 3 games of RDM's tenure? Swansea 1 goal, West Brom one goal, Juventus no goals. Only a m0ron like DK will start comparing 'averages' with RDM after just 3 games by Benitez.

The failings of RDM will take more than 3 games to resolve especially in a period where Chelski are playing 3 games a week. If players like Mata, Oscar and others have dropped in performance due to overplaying them, you can't regain that performance improvement overnight.

There are wider issues with the Chelski set up (as with any other club), but there are also specific failings that can only be attributed to RDM.

The failings of RDM whose team was averaging 2 goals per game is what made Benitez team average 1 goal per 3 games. In the league RDM was averaging 2 points per game Rafa is 0.5 points per game

RDM's first 3 games when the team was playign 3 games per week 3 wins 7 goals scored 1 conceded

Mata and Oscar overplayed? only a twerp like Dobo would say something like that? How about you compare their playing time with other players in top teams in the league.

Has Hazard started more league games than Cazorla, Aaron lennon and Yaya Toure? Has Mata started more league games than PoDUDski, Bale or Tevez and Has Oscar started more league games than Silva, Dempsey and Arteta?

So whats the basis for calling them overplayed? Just because Nateevs moronically mentioned it, you too have to repeat it, Cant you use the saw dust in your head for once?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
debosky:

Did I say there was an improvement in performance? undecided Honestly reading comprehension tests should be made mandatory before posting is allowed on NL.
Two can play that game. Where did I say you said Chelsea where making improvements?

"Benitez is already highlighting the failings of RDM"
That implicitly means he is doing something better so we should see improvement or what are you implying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:
So whats the basis for calling them overplayed? Just because Nateevs moronically mentioned it, you too have to repeat it, Cant you use the saw dust in your head for once?

Mentioned what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 1:17am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs: Mentioned what?

nateevs: Playing stats for our current midfield for club and country since August.

Hazard: 29 starts, 6 sub appearances
Mata: 23 starts, 6 sub appearances
Oscar: 29 starts, 6 sub appearances

Instead of Dobolawin to ask you where Hazard has played a total of 35 games he is spewing the same line like he doesnt know you spew falsehood regularly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:45am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Instead of Dobolawin to ask you where Hazard has played a total of 35 games he is spewing the same line like he doesnt know you spew falsehood regularly

Hehehe. I suppose you have verified it's falsehood you 1d10t. LINK
Olopolo jijo. Instead of you to get off your lazy @ss and do some research, you are here embarrassing yourself.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 1:59am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:

Hehehe. I suppose you have verified it's falsehood you 1d10t. LINK
Olopolo jijo. Instead of you to get off your lazy @ss and do some research, you are here embarrassing yourself.

This is what Nateevs call research egbami. Did you complete Primary 6 and write common entrance exams?

I was here assuming you can think for yourself

Chelsea plays in the League, league cup, CL , FA cup, Super cup and community shield

League 15 starts in 15 games,
League cup 0 starts in 2 games,
Supercup 1 start in 1 games
Community Shield 1 start in 1 game
Champions league 3 starts in 5 games

World cup qualifiers for Belgium 3 starts in 4 games
Friendly vs Holland 1 start

So didinrin dadandindin Tell us how this summed up to 35 games Ademumu

15+0+1+1+3+3+1 = ? Oya Nateevs answer and you are allowed to use counters Oponu Omugo agbalagba

I have told you that on this forum you lack the ability to reason properly thats why you ftentimes wait for other posters to buttress you point. I am waiting on how you would wiggle out of this.

And Dobo too who couldn think but just copy your words as Gospel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:07am On Dec 03, 2012
dayo, you are a fool!
hazard played against united in the league cup as a sub! your stats did not reveal that!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:09am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

I was here assuming you can think for yourself

Chelsea plays in the League, league cup, CL , FA cup, Super cup and community shield

League 15 starts in 15 games,
League cup 0 starts in 2 games,
Supercup 1 start in 1 games
Community Shield 1 start in 1 game
Champions league 3 starts in 5 games

World cup qualifiers for Belgium 3 starts in 4 games
Friendly vs Holland 1 start

15+0+1+1+3+3+1 = ? Oya Nateevs answer and you are allowed to use counters Oponu Omugo agbalagba

I have told you that on this forum you lack the ability to reason properly thats why you ftentimes wait for other posters to buttress you point. I am waiting on how you would wiggle out of this.

And Dobo too who couldn think but just copy your words as Gospel

Chelsea v Seattle
Chelsea v PSG
Chelsea v MLS All star
Chelsea v Milan
Chelsea v ManCity

Oya add am. grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:09am On Dec 03, 2012
coogar: dayo, you are a fool!
hazard played against united in the league cup as a sub! your stats did not reveal that!

Mor00n what part of my stats are you quoting? Lemme help you diagnose your dementia?

Where in my stats did it state that Hazard started vs Man Utd?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:12am On Dec 03, 2012
I am glad you know that posting my name on a public forum is going way too far.
Thanks for taking it off.

I am very curious to know how you got that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:15am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:

Chelsea v Seattle
Chelsea v PSG
Chelsea v MLS All star
Chelsea v Milan
Chelsea v ManCity

Oya add am. grin grin grin grin

Chelsea vs Man City is also called the Community shield Mumu

nateevs: Playing stats for our current midfield for club and country [size=18pt]since August[/size].

Hazard: 29 starts, 6 sub appearances
Mata: 23 starts, 6 sub appearances
Oscar: 29 starts, 6 sub appearances

Chelsea vs Seattle Sounders [size=18pt]JULY 12 2012[/size]
Chelsea vs PSG [size=18pt]JULY 22 2012[/size]
Chelsea vs Milan [size=18pt]JULY 28 2012[/size]
Chelsea vs MLS all Stars JULY 25 2012

How much do i charge the UK govt for the education of Lateef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:15am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:
Mor00n what part of my stats are you quoting? Lemme help you diagnose your dementia?
Where in my stats did it state that Hazard started vs Man Utd?

dayokanu:

that's the evidence that you are the homoerotic pleb!
how this summed up to 35 games or 35 starts? which is which? you cannot count the number of starts ONLY and then make a remark about 35 games!!! so tell us now - is the number of starts the same as the number of games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:17am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs: I am glad you know that posting my name on a public forum is going way too far.
Thanks for taking it off.

I am very curious to know how you got that.

Home office Food stamps and Deportation records cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:18am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Chelsea vs Man City is also called the Community shield Mumu

Chelsea vs Seattle Sounders [size=18pt]JULY 12 2012[/size]
Chelsea vs PSG [size=18pt]JULY 22 2012[/size]
Chelsea vs Milan [size=18pt]JULY 28 2012[/size]
Chelsea vs MLS all Stars JULY 25 2012

How much do i charge the UK govt for the education of Lateef?

The point I made was in reference to how many starts and subs apps all those players had since they joined Chelsea.
If I wrote August, it was clearly a mistake. The stats I intended to put forward were not wrong, neither was the case I was making.

What next? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:19am On Dec 03, 2012
coogar: that's the evidence that you are the homoerotic pleb!
how this summed up to 35 games or 35 starts? which is which? you cannot count the number of starts ONLY and then make a remark about 35 games!!! so tell us now - is the number of starts the same as the number of games?

The person who made the gaffe has seen and admitted his error. If you are too dim to see it then ask your Vet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:19am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:
Home office Food stamps and Deportation records cheesy cheesy grin

dayo, you are a disgrace.....
you sometimes beat yourself in an argument!

nateevs mentioned the number of games hazard has appeared in - you counted the number of starts. can you not see you are the tool?

dayokanu:
The person who made the gaffe has seen and admitted his error. If you are too dim to see it then ask your Vet.

but see what you tried to add:

you were adding the number of starts not the number of appearances. whether nateevs was wrong or not is irrelevant now......your rebuttal was also wrong!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:23am On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

dayo, you are a disgrace.....
you sometimes beat yourself in an argument!

nateevs mentioned the number of games hazard has appeared in - you counted the number of starts. can you not see you are the tool?

but see what you tried to add:

you were adding the number of starts not the number of appearances. whether nateevs was wrong or not is irrelevant now......your rebuttal was also wrong!

nateevs:
If I wrote August, [size=18pt]it was clearly a mistake[/size].
What next? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:25am On Dec 03, 2012
dayo, stop being a tool!
i am saying your counter-argument was also wrong......that nateevs was wrong is irrelevant, you were adding the number of starts to correct the number nateevs provided as the number of appearances. are you so daft you cannot see your mistake?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2012
coogar: dayo, stop being a tool!
i am saying your counter-argument was also wrong......that nateevs was wrong is irrelevant, you were adding the number of starts to correct the number nateevs provided as the number of appearances. are you so daft you cannot see your mistake?

Don't mind the ninjah. He added up all the starts and tried to make them games. He's cursing someone for getting something wrong yet he can't even use his brain well in his response.
It didn't matter if I was wrong, I didn't posted 35 starts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2012
coogar: dayo, stop being a tool!

Quit being a mor00n.

Nateevs told us that since August, Hazard has 29 starts for Chelsea and 6 sub appearances. Posted a photo showing 30 starts and 6 sub. The number of sub appearances was not in question It was the starts. I summed up the starts in the time frame and it fall short of 29/30. which already punctures his argument and he admitted it was another of his numerous mistakes

Do I need to use counters to explain elementary reasoning to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:38am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:

Don't mind the ninjah. He added up all the starts and tried to make them games. He's cursing someone for getting something wrong yet he can't even use his brain well in his response.
It didn't matter if I was wrong, [size=14pt]I didn't posted[/size] 35 starts.

And by the way go to bed before you exhaust whats left of your online cred. The bolded is the kind of stuff that destroyed Nagasaki

I told you that once I am on this thread you should watch what you type cos peddling falsehood on this forum would not go unchallenged.

Now the shameless boy is now saying it doesnt matter if he was wrong? So what matters? It doesnt matter you are wrong? Have you no shame dude?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:39am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Quit being a mor00n.

Nateevs told us that since August, Hazard has 29 starts for Chelsea and 6 sub appearances.

Sorry mate. Another brain fart.
This is what I said.

nateevs: Playing stats for our current midfield for club and country since August.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:43am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs: Don't mind the ninjah. He added up all the starts and tried to make them games. He's cursing someone for getting something wrong yet he can't even use his brain well in his response.
[size=18pt]It didn't matter if I was wrong[/size], I didn't posted 35 starts.

Do you have any shame left in you? It doesnt matter that you are wrong? So what matters? When we cant even trust what you post again. We have to factcheck every tripe you post.

Se the way Dobo in his Royal stoopidity just swallow the twaddle you posted hook line and Sinker cheesy grin

Go to bed before you infect others
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:44am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

And by the way go to bed before you exhaust whats left of your online cred. The bolded is the kind of stuff that destroyed Nagasaki

I told you that once I am on this thread you should watch what you type cos peddling falsehood on this forum would not go unchallenged.

Now the shameless boy is now saying it doesnt matter if he was wrong? So what matters? It doesnt matter you are wrong? Have you no shame dude?

Shame? You are kidding me right?
I made a mistake of the month. It was supposed to be July and not August. Clearly that can be overlooked. A wording error.
The stats were not wrong, neither was the case I was making. Debo had every right to quote it.

You in turn added up all the starts and came up with a mysterious 35 games and I am suppose to absolve you of shame?
You must have your head in your assss. Have re-read what you did?
Now you are blaming the picture I posted.

Plus you've turned around and said again that I said Hazard had 29 starts and 6 subs for Chelsea when what I said is clear for everyone to read.
Shame? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:47am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs: Shame? You are kidding me right?
I made a mistake of the month. It was supposed to be July and not August. Clearly that can be overlooked. A wording error.

You in turn add up all the starts and came up with a mysterious 35 games and I am suppose to absolve you of shame?
You must have your head in your assss.

You made a mistake of July for August, How the two became similar we might never find out. We wonder what other mistake you have been feeding little minds like Debo with.

You typed, you posted pic to back it up not knowing you are exposing your folly to the whole world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:48am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:
Quit being a mor00n.

club/country....

Nateevs told us that since August, Hazard has 29 starts for Chelsea and 6 sub appearances. Posted a photo showing 30 starts and 6 sub. The number of sub appearances was not in question It was the starts. I summed up the starts in the time frame and it fall short of 29/30. which already punctures his argument and he admitted it was another of his numerous mistakes

Do I need to use counters to explain elementary reasoning to you?

you are a tool!

nateevs - 2 + 2 = 5
dayo - nateevs, you are wrong, 2 + 2 = 6

coogar - dayo, you are wrong, 2 + 2 is not 6
dayo - nateevs already admitted he's wrong so i am right!

can you see how rëtarded you are?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:51am On Dec 03, 2012
coogar: club/country....

you are a tool!

nateevs - 2 + 2 = 5
dayo - nateevs, you are wrong, 2 + 2 = 6

coogar - dayo, you are wrong, 2 + 2 is not 6
dayo - nateevs already admitted he's wrong so i am right!

What exactly is your point, If you have any? That Hazard started 29 games from August?
Mor00n?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:55am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

What exactly is your point, If you have any? That Hazard started 29 games from August?
Mor00n?

you are foolish!
my point is your attempt to correct nateevs was wrong.....you shouldn't have added the number of starts to counter nateev's claim of 35 appearances. look at the numbers you added for feck's sake - even if nateevs was right - the number of starts cannot equate the number of apps!

when you want to correct someone, don't make mistakes yourself.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:56am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

You made a mistake of July for August, How the two became similar we might never find out. We wonder what other mistake you have been feeding little minds like Debo with.

You typed, you posted pic to back it up not knowing you are exposing your folly to the whole world

I posted a pic to back it up because that's the exact site I visited to put the figures together. I got the figures right just the period.
A normal reasoning person marries the premise of my argument with the figures I quoted and immediately guesses that the Month was just an error. However because you revel in beer-parlour activities, you are determined to clutch at straws.

You started out by attacking the numbers because u never believed they could be right. I have shown you they are right and you are still embarrassing yourself by asking me if July and August are similar.
Are you being deliberately thick?

Instead, you add up all the starts and call them games. Getting the month wrong is an error. Your addition and inference was just plain dumb.

Now you've come back to say he had all the apps for Chelsea which I clearly didn't say. Infact, you've quoted what I said 3 times, how could you not get it right?

You phuck asss dumb joker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:04am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:

I posted a pic to back it up because that's the exact site I visited to put the figures together. I got the figures right just the period.
A normal reasoning person marries the premise of my argument with the figures I quoted and immediately guesses that the Month was just an error. However because you revel in beer-parlour activities, you are determined to clutch at straws.

You started out by attacking the numbers because u never believed they could be right. I have shown you they are right and you are still embarrassing yourself by asking me if July and August are similar.
Are you being deliberately thick?

Instead, you add up all the starts and call them games. Getting the month wrong is an error. Your addition and inference was just plain dumb.

Now you've come back to say he had all the apps for Chelsea which I clearly didn't say. Infact, you've quoted what I said 3 times, how could you not get it right?

You phuck asss dumb joker.

Dumbass how many starts and sub appearances does Hazard have for club and country since August?

I never believed the numbers were right yet I was the one who gave a detailed breakdown when you are whining like a diseased pig and couldnt piece together the numbers

You need to tattoo dumbass to your forehead to warn pedestrians to stay away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:15am On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Dumbass how many starts and sub appearances does Hazard have for club and country since August?

I never believed the numbers were right yet I was the one who gave a detailed breakdown when you are whining like a diseased pig and couldnt piece together the numbers

You need to tattoo dumbass to your forehead to warn pedestrians to stay away

You are an id10t. I do my research mate. I posted the link right there for you
When the figures didn't tally. I knew exactly what was wrong.
I gave you the exact matches that didn't add up in an instant - as soon as I read your post. Cos I knew what I was doing.

So what you are expecting me to believe that you knew what you were doing by adding up all the starts and calling them games?
No one can be this dumb. .. You are breaking records here. Unless you are acting it.

I don't bloody care what you were getting at. You did your elementary maths. . 15+1+3+3+1 etc but they were starts, not games. That's all that matters and that stoopdity deserves an award.

dayokanu:

Quit being a mor00n.

Nateevs told us that since August, Hazard has 29 starts for Chelsea and 6 sub appearances.

Did I at any point say this? Or were you taking your mental drugs when you said this as well?
Another brain fart moment right? How can I blame a man whose brain resides under the sole of his shoes?
Afofun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:24am On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs:

You are an id10t. I do my research mate. I posted the link right there for you
When the figures didn't tally. I knew exactly what was wrong.
I gave you the exact matches that didn't add up in an instant - as soon as I read your post. Cos I knew what I was doing.

Tell us how you knew the figures you posted for us were wrong? The post was here for over 24hours you didnt correct them until I called you out on your umpteenth lie.

So it was my post that made you realize you have been lying all along? I am getting somewhere with you then

So what you are expecting me to believe that you knew what you were doing by adding up all the starts and calling them games?
No one can be this dumb. .. You are breaking records here. Unless you are acting it.

I don't bloody care what you were getting at. You did your elementary maths. . 15+1+3+3+1 etc but they were starts. That's all that mattes and that stoopdity deserves an award.

So before I brought the starts stat together, your idiocy didnt tell you that was the initial thing you should have done before posting m0r0nic stats about Hazard starting 29 games since August? Like I told you, You are too dumb to be on the web without guidance.

Oponu aiyirada, dandandini ode n dato

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (20108) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), Demolz, User09, Ballzproblem2, tobiboss(m), drisham(m), airmark(m), Amigoss and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.