Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (19490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
bigkesh:
Now Barca fans know how it feels when they judging Hazard by stats............
Karma is a bitch

Iniesta is unproductive cheesy cheesy angry grin cheesy.....The only AM in the history to go a year without a league goal or assist........
I repeat a year without a league goal OR assists

If Iniesta had played for Chelsea earlier this year when Costa was misfiring, a lot of clowns would have gone to Stamford Bridge to clap the elegance of Iniesta purposely dribbling 3 players . . . . and go home with a 2-0 defeat when he does nothing to win the game.

Another player could have just passed the ball and be on his way to score or assist instead of dribbling to give ninjas visual pórn to gawk over. As for me, I score niggas no points for dribbling unless it's to pop at goal.

Iniesta does not pay the bills. That's why he is competing with John Terry and Sergio Ramos for productivity.

Hazard shares similar traits with Iniesta - two ninjas who people go crazy about for their elegant dribbling, but usually do not pay bills.

Iniesta get luck to dey play for Barca where Solid ninjas pay the bills. If he played for any other club, they would have been questioning his productivity long ago. If na Arsenal he dey, he wouldn't be too far from Alexander Hleb, a nigga who can dribble the world and his mother, look slick while doing it, yet pay no bills. Iniesta should pay his PR agent half his salary, or thank his lucky stars that he produced in one or two seminal moments when the world was watching. How that nigga be named in WPOTY voting severally whilst an all-time great like Xavi be struggling to get on the roster is the 8th wonder of the world.

That year he produced no assist and no goal, no title for Barca, they still found way to put him in FIFPro 11. If that does not tell you such awards are a popularity contest, what else will?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime you are starting to not make sense now

The bulk of his matches are from CM. Which season did Iniesta play LW consistently?

https://gfycat.com/SpectacularConcreteHorsechestnutleafminer

https://streamable.com/r5ep

Show the day Hidden Ikedia has done anything close to this all his career

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
sleekdot:
Ibime you are starting to not make sense now

The bulk of his matches are from CM. Which season did Iniesta play LW consistently?

https://gfycat.com/SpectacularConcreteHorsechestnutleafminer

https://streamable.com/r5ep

Show the day Hidden Ikedia has done anything close to this all his career

This graphic is nonsense. If Iniesta was playing CM, who was the AM? Xavi?

This graphic takes all the games he played in 3 man midfield and classifies them all as CM when we all know he was the AM of the three. You mean to tell me he only played AM for 14-odd games in his life? Are you serious or having a laugh?

Like I said, una go soon move Iniesta to leftback to justify his lack of production.

Abeg gimme that link make I check where they classified Lampard. Maybe they would tell us he played zero games as AM just because Chelsea play 4-3-3 and not 4-2-3-1 which is all bollocks because an AM is an AM.

Also throughout Henry's injury ridden 3 years, he played left wing in his absence. 65 games mostly in that period gives him 20 games a season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
[url][/url]
FBS:

Stats are f.cked. totally f.cked. cheesy
Stats are bleeped,Stats are overrated....... But not when you go a year without a goal or assist......

Haba. ......A year!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
I don't care about stats really....But when Hazard can't score in close to 30 apps and Iniesta can't score or assist in a year .........

But still I have seen Iniesta's vision in action......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 12:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Ibime:

This graphic is nonsense. If Iniesta was playing CM, who was the AM? Xavi?

This graphic takes all the games he played in 3 man midfield and classifies them all as CM when we all know he was the AM of the three. You mean to tell me he only played AM for 14-odd games in his life? Are you serious or having a laugh?

Like I said, una go soon move Iniesta to leftback to justify his lack of production.

Abeg gimme that link make I check where they classified Lampard. Maybe they would tell us he played zero games as AM just because Chelsea play 4-3-3 and not 4-2-3-1 which is all bollocks because an AM is an AM.

Also throughout Henry's injury ridden 3 years, he played left wing in his absence. 65 games mostly in that period gives him 20 games a season.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/andres-iniesta/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/7600

Attached is Lampards

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:25am On Mar 05, 2016
sleekdot:

http://www.transfermarkt.com/andres-iniesta/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/7600

Attached is Lampards

And when did Lampard ever play in a position different to Iniesta?

Are they both not the point men in a 4-3-3.

Who played ahead of Iniesta in Barcas 3?

Lampard also spent the last 3 years of his career playing in a pivot, yet they say he only played 3 games in his career as a DM.

Like I said, those graphics are rubbish. Niggas don't know what they are inputting into that graphics to tell us that Iniesta only played 14 games as AM. Meanwhile they can't make up their mind if Lampard who plays exactly the same position is AM or CM so they split him down the middle.

Your graphics is discredited. QED.

Any point man in 4-3-3 putting up John Terry level of productivity should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 2:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Ibime:

And when did Lampard ever play in a position different to Iniesta?

Are they both not the point men in a 4-3-3.

Who played ahead of Iniesta in Barcas 3?

Lampard also spent the last 3 years of his career playing in a pivot, yet they say he only played 3 games in his career as a DM.

Like I said, those graphics are rubbish. Niggas don't know what they are inputting into that graphics to tell us that Iniesta only played 14 games as AM. Meanwhile they can't make up their mind if Lampard who plays exactly the same position is AM or CM so they split him down the middle.

Your graphics is discredited. QED.

Any point man in 4-3-3 putting up John Terry level of productivity should be ashamed of himself.

You are now misyarning. When Lampard was in the double pivot I am sure he was classified as a CM. When Chelsea played 4-2-3-1. Was Fabregas not part of the double pivot? would you classify Fabregas as a DM?

At Barca either it was Messi-Villa-Pedro, Henry-Etoo-Messi, MSN most times at Barca Iniesta had 3 strikers ahead of him, who were the MSN, MVP, HEM that Lampard had ahead of him.

Most times Lampard played off the striker
Lampard didnt play the same position as Iniesta. Ini was more to the left while Lampard was always ghosting behind the striker. Check Lampard

Below is a typical Lampard heatmap which shows him occupying central position behind the striker
[img]http://1.bp..com/-W3hihDwxSBk/UhcbUU0G3qI/AAAAAAAAAS4/1LN05HDnyAg/s1600/LampHullHeat.jpg[/img]

This is a typical Iniesta heatmap which shows he is more to the Left side of midfield

[img]https://chalkontheboots.files./2013/01/iniesta-heat-map-060113.png[/img]

[img]https://offsideline.files./2013/09/iniesta-heat-map.jpg[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 4:07am On Mar 05, 2016
sinizia:

I've read some dumb and agonizing footie gaffes all through my duration of life both off and on here, but this pathetically skewed logic is second to ONLY Spy360's atrocious gaffes/claims. Even Spy360 can't beat this record. I'm short of words.

This is how I feel right now reading that post. . .
Shut up!
If you have any mind at all.

Never compare me with stupid posts. If you don't understand my comments, simply ask.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:58am On Mar 05, 2016
nateevs:
Hehehe. Scatter scatter fight. Meanwhile I see Lalaboi is sipping from Nihilist's glass. cheesy

Lol. I dey learn the trade small small
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2016
Ibime:

You don't have to, until you see him week in, week out at Chelsea.

When I said the same about a certain Brazilian no10 wonderkid after watching him in his first few matches in 2012, they thought I was crazy. MaZaCar was all the rage back then.

Rodriguez is trash. Never trust a no10 whose only real moments of note come from long range shots.
the James i know is a good passer of the ball, he detect the runs of his striker and gives them fine crosses and passes to finish. So, I don't understand what you mean by him being visionless. A player that can score goal from anything. Na you sabi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Have you guys noticed something in hazard's play of recent. He no longer holds the ball for long. He is now for the passing. Though, I still think it is due to not still being fully fit and not fully confident. But, it has made him not to influence games much. I still miss his runs. The runs that scare defenders when he comes at them. Defence splitting runs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2016
And I thought I've seen it all on this thread. Chain

No man has the rights to question the vision and game play of the Don.

It's Iniesta we are talking about here ooh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
bigkesh:
I don't care about stats really....But when Hazard can't score in close to 30 apps and Iniesta can't score or assist in a year .........

But still I have seen Iniesta's vision in action......

The difference between a good and great player is the ability to steal the show in the biggest matches. That's why Zidane and Iniesta are heads and shoulders above Lampard who has more goals and assists than the duo.We hardly see Lampard perform in big matches.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Debroslink:

We hardly see Lampard perform in big matches.

Statements like this can devalue Pounds sterling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2016
sleekdot:

You are now misyarning. When Lampard was in the double pivot I am sure he was classified as a CM. When Chelsea played 4-2-3-1. Was Fabregas not part of the double pivot? would you classify Fabregas as a DM?

At Barca either it was Messi-Villa-Pedro, Henry-Etoo-Messi, MSN most times at Barca Iniesta had 3 strikers ahead of him, who were the MSN, MVP, HEM that Lampard had ahead of him.

Most times Lampard played off the striker
Lampard didnt play the same position as Iniesta. Ini was more to the left while Lampard was always ghosting behind the striker. Check Lampard

Below is a typical Lampard heatmap which shows him occupying central position behind the striker

This is a typical Iniesta heatmap which shows he is more to the Left side of midfield

Now your excuses for Iniesta are becoming nauseating!!!!

If Anelka and Kalou play wings for Barca, you would claim they are strikers so Iniesta doesn't have to go forward. Pedro is a striker at Barca but a winger at Chelsea? GTFOH nigga!!!!

Chelsea play 4-3-3, Barca play 4-3-3. Lampard even typically does more defending than Iniesta in that system.

As Nihilist said below:

Nihilist:

Lampard and Iniesta are CMs...Muller is not

Quit making phucking excuses for that unproductive nigga. That Hull match could be the match where we hammered them 8-0.

Like I said, these apologists go soon turn Iniesta into left-back.

If you didn't already know that your graphics is bullshyt, why is Lampard scoring more goals as a CM then as an AM?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2016
All I care for is the 3 points today!! Although I think willian, azpi, Mikel and Costa should be rested for today.. Give Ruben Kennedy and traore full starts.. Up blues!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2016
donjazet:
All I care for is the 3 points today!! Although I think willian, azpi, Mikel and Costa should be rested for today.. Give Ruben Kennedy and traore full starts.. Up blues!!!
Not against this stoke side. We may rest this players, drop pints today and still get knocked out by PSG. Its possible. We need the 3pts first abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Pato's Brace is highly needed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
bigkesh:

Statements like this can devalue Pounds sterling
LMAO!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Spy360 has really suffered on this board!!

Chai!!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dadehmola:
Spy360 has really suffered on this board!!

Chai!!

grin grin grin
Walai! Me sef dey pity the dude.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Word is that the allegedly incoming Chelsea manager Conte will be handed a £130 million war-chest upon his arrival in SW6.

How true folks?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Someone said Iniesta is heads and shoulders above Lampard

We have a new Spy in our midst! Spylink abi na Spybroslink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Emaprince:
Not against this stoke side. We may rest this players, drop pints today and still get knocked out by PSG. Its possible. We need the 3pts first abeg.

I quite disagree.. I think the players need to be very fresh for that match, we have absolutely nothing to lose in the epl. I bet you PSG will do the same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
bigkesh:
Pato's Brace is highly needed
dreaming grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
JigsawKillah:
Someone said Iniesta is heads and shoulders above Lampard

We have a new Spy in our midst! Spylink abi na Spybroslink

Call me whenever Lampard has decided a world cup final match, or has an assist in 3 different UCL final match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lampard hide in big games? Hmmm

It's no longer stats when it comes to Iniesta vs lampard but score in final( as if lampard nor score against Man U, as if lampard never destroy barca on two different occasions).

With this logic drogba>>>>>>>>Henry.

Awon Sentimental wereys.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
hensben:

It's no longer stats when it comes to Iniesta vs lampard but score in final( as if lampard nor score against Man U, as if lampard never destroy barca on two different occasions).

Aduriz has destroyed Barca on 2 different occasions this season, so he's not different from Lampard there.

Yes, Drogba is greater than Henry and I'm a Blaugrana fan.

Biggest players are those who steal the show in biggest matches.

Biggest matches are world cup finals and UCL finals. Did Lampard outperformed Iniesta in such occasions?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
hensben:

Awon Sentimental wereys.
Don't mind those dundees............ They keep shifting post every argument....
When they wanna compare a MF to a Forward they used stats, now we can't compare two MFs using stats?? Barca fans are morons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Debroslink:

Aduriz has destroyed Barca on 2 different occasions this season, so he's not different from Lampard there.

Biggest matches are world cup finals and UCL finals. Did Lampard outperformed Iniesta in such occasions?
Lampard scored against Man U. If they later lost or won the match is not iniesta or lampard's doing but the team. Iniesta nor don reach were lampard dey. Lampard is a king and a role model. Btw, who is Aduriz huh we are talking of a consistent nigga like lampard, one time 2nd world best you dey bring aduriz. What's now your point huh. I have same respect for iniesta and lampard but if I'm to coach a team I go for lampard as my proper AMF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Debroslink:

Stop saying Rubbish.... The year Iniesta was less productive than Sahara are you telling me Barca played no big game that season??
Where was Iniesta throughout the World cup until the final,If other players have been fading like Iniesta in the other matches and waiting for the Final how will they get to the final?

Are you telling us Iniesta didn't take other games serious?? Then he is a useless player....
He is not scoring nor assisting, neither is he creating chances and he has never been in Europe's top 5 MFs with most passing accuracy.....please what has he been doing? Waiting for the Final?

Well Hazard is also waiting for the Final to perform so why do you barca demons flood here after every match day since the Final is the only important game

Gotze also scored in the WC final(as a sub sef) ,so Iniesta didn't do something out of this world......

Isn't it funny his only career individual highlight is a one on one shot in the WC final?

There is no excuse for the AM of the best club and national team of his generation to be less productive than Terry

Iniesta is an AM with a dull vision of late PM

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (19490) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, Roland17(m), YoungB1a(m), Unlimited22, raumdeuter, Bluelines69 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.