Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780649 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (19488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Muller isn't fast, strong or skillful. That dude his just awesome. His second goal against Darmstadt at the Allianz few weeks ago is testament to his awesomeness!!

Nonsense! Modric's first time vision is better than most Chelsea midfielders. Except Fabregas of course.

Who else if not Spy!!!!

When was a Romero > Cech & Courtois statement ever made?? undecided
As for Hazard, almost every wingervhas been greater than him dis season na?? Even Lingard grin
Even Ramdueter won't say Muller is Strong and Skillful...

The argument was Modric vs Lampard first time vision,of course he is better than most of our MFs

Spy will need to wash himself 7 times in River Jordan on 7 different occasions every 7 years to have any chance of making heaven with all the nonsense he has said

Coogar said Romero is better than any Chelsea keeper in history.....May his soul rest wherever he is sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Musonda!!!!!!!! Chai.......
We sent him to the perfect club unlike the Fool that sent Boga to Rennes.......

Whoever brought the idea should be shot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
bigkesh:

The argument was Modric vs Lampard first time vision,of course he is better than most of our MFs

Better not confuse yourself...

There were 2 discussions on the day...and Ibime was trying to claim that Modric wasnt good enough on the basis on lower assist numbers...

This then led to Comparisons between Lampard and Xavi and Lampard and Zidane....which Ibime quickly avoided by posting 2 pages of GIFS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
bigkesh:

Spy will need to wash himself 7 times in River Jordan on 7 different occasions every 7 years to have any chance of making heaven with all the nonsense he has said

Coogar said Romero is better than any Chelsea keeper in history.....May his soul rest wherever he is sha

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
I will deal with these 2 clowns when I am free.

The same niggas that told us Iniesta can't score or assist under Pep system want to take umbrage when Muller scores and assist over 40 goals per season under the same Pep. Do they play in different positions or is it not the same manager and same tiki taka? What differentiates Muller from Iniesta?

Is it World Cup Golden boot, World Cup trophy, UCL or what that Iniesta has achieved that Muller hasn't? Why would Muller be threatening 50 goals and assists this season which Iniesta would take ten years to put together. Is there another definition of vision that involves passing backwards?

I will deal with Chelsea midfield issue later tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:
I will deal with these 2 clowns when I am free.

The same niggas that told us Iniesta can't score or assist under Pep system want to take umbrage when Muller scores and assist over 40 goals per season under the same Pep. Do they play in different positions or is it not the same manager and same tiki taka? What differentiates Muller from Iniesta?

Is it World Cup Golden boot, World Cup trophy, UCL or what that Iniesta has achieved that Muller hasn't? Why would Muller be threatening 50 goals and assists this season which Iniesta would take ten years to put together. Is there another definition of vision that involves passing backwards?

I will deal with Chelsea midfield issue later tonight.

Are you fvcking kidding me?

This is what Ibime always does...trying to switch the argument to Iniesta vs Muller.

That is NOT the argument.

The argument here is the idiocy of calling Iniesta 'unproductive'

That's an utterly stoopid statement to make

Muller vs Iniesta is an irrelevant discourse cos they don't do the same thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Are you fvcking kidding me?

This is what Ibime always does...trying to switch the argument to Iniesta vs Muller.

That is NOT the argument.

The argument here is the idiocy of calling Iniesta 'unproductive'

That's an utterly stoopid statement to make

Muller vs Iniesta is an irrelevant discourse cos they don't do the same thing

Yes, he is unproductive compared to his mates like Muller and Lampard which was the original discussion anyway.

Do you want me to compare him to Shaqiri or Sunday Mba?

GTFOH nigga.

Some ninjas said Pep and tiki taka do not allow Iniesta to produce. I want to know what Muller is doing different in the same system under the same manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

Yes, he is unproductive compared to his mates like Muller and Lampard which was the original discussion anyway.

Do you want me to compare him to Shaqiri or Sunday Mba?

GTFOH nigga.

Some ninjas said Pep and tiki taka do not allow Iniesta to produce. I want to know what Muller is doing different in the same system under the same manager.

Lampard and Iniesta are CMs...Muller is not

I don't know why you keep bringing Muller into this conversation

Now to this rubbish 'Productive' yarns.

The other day you said it, I asked you very clearly who the better player was between Lampard and Xavi or Lampard and Zidane and you ran away

Pick any year you want, Lampard 'out-stats' those two....yet we know whassup

Such BS belongs in a bin...buried 6ft deep...on a planet outside the solar system.

This obsession and over-reliance in stats was supposed to have died with coogar

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Lampard and Iniesta are CMs...Muller is not

I don't know why you keep bringing Muller into this conversation

Now to this rubbish 'Productive' yarns.

The excuses are growing longer by the day. Una go soon turn Iniesta to left-back to excuse his lack of production.

Iniesta has been an AM for most of his life.

The unproductive yarns came about because we were discussing whether or not Lampard would push Iniesta to the wing from the AM position.

For most of Iniesta's career, he has had Xavi and Busquets sitiing behind him, yet cannot produce like his mates.

The niggas said that Iniesta is not allowed to make assists or enter box to score as per Pep instruction.

I simply want to know why Muller is disobeying Pep's instructions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

The excuses are growing longer by the day. Una go soon turn Iniesta to left-back to excuse his lack of production.

Iniesta has been an AM for most of his life.

The unproductive yarns came about because we were discussing whether or not Lampard would push Iniesta to the wing from the AM position.

For most of Iniesta's career, he has had Xavi and Busquets sitiing behind him, yet cannot produce like his mates.

The niggas said that Iniesta is not allowed to make assists or enter box to score as per Pep instruction.

I simply want to know why Muller is disobeying Pep's instructions.

Iniesta is definitely not 'unproductive'. There's a lot more to football than goals and assists.

Lampard easily outscored Zidane and Xavi yet never had the individual honours and recognition the latter 2 had

Muller has outscored Iniesta easily but yet has never been in the Ballon D'or top 5 in his life...whilst Iniesta has been voted 2nd, 3rd and 4th best player in the world

For all your bluster, your level of football thinking is occasionally very shallow...

Very very shallow....and it's a shame sad

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Iniesta is definitely not 'unproductive'. There's a lot more to football than goals and assists.

Lampard easily outscored Zidane and Xavi yet never had the individual honours and recognition the latter 2 had

Muller has outscored Iniesta easily but yet has never been in the Ballon D'or top 5 in his life...whilst Iniesta has been voted 2nd, 3rd and 4th best player in the world

For all your bluster, your level of football thinking is occasionally very shallow...

That is very nice to know although you are arguing with yourself.

Is there another definition of production that involves passing backwards from the AM position rather than trying to harm the opponent goal?

I just dey ignore your Xavi yarns since because Xavi posted great stats from his deep position which we discussed in detail yet you keep rehashing old arguments.

Zidane played in an era of 4-4-2 and was mostly arbitrarily stationed on the left wing at Madrid (Raul and Ronaldo upfront), and in a 2 man midfield at Juve (Del Piero + Trezeguet/another upfront) so once again you are yarning nonsense to yourself.

It is not me that called Iniesta unproductive. . . . Iniesta himself went to beg Pep to teach him how to score and assist because he was ashamed of his productivity.

All I want to know is . . . why is Muller disobeying Pep's instructions?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Is there another definition of production that involves passing backwards from the AM position rather than trying to harm the opponent goal?

I just dey ignore your Xavi yarns since because Xavi posted great stats from his deep position which we discussed in detail yet you keep rehashing old arguments.

Zidane played in an era of 4-4-2 and was mostly arbitrarily stationed on the left wing at Madrid (Raul and Ronaldo upfront), and in a 2 man midfield at Juve (Del Piero + Trezeguet/another upfront) so once again you are yarning nonsense to yourself.

It is not me that called Iniesta unproductive. . . . Iniesta himself went to beg Pep to teach him how to score and assist because he was ashamed of his productivity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

I'm not exactly sure what to make of the nonsense you are writing here...

Lampard in 2012/2013 played in an even more withdrawn role in the pivot and scored 15 goals league goals. Xavi's best ever total is 10 league goals. Zidane has never scored more than 10 league goals in his entire career....and the only time he scored the 10 was in France.

The years he won World Player of the year award, Zidane scored 4 and 9 league goals respectively.

Ibime you need to open your eyes and your mind and stop wearing sunshades at midnight. Goals and Assists are not the be all and end all of footy.

Football is an art as well as a science...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

I'm not exactly sure what to make of the nonsense you are writing here...

Lampard in 2012/2013 played in an even more withdrawn role in the pivot and scored 15 goals league goals. Xavi's best ever total is 10 league goals. Zidane has never scored more than 10 league goals in his entire career....and the only time he scored the 10 was in France.

The years he won World Player of the year award, Zidane scored 4 and 9 league goals respectively.

Ibime you need to open your eyes and your mind and stop wearing sunshades at midnight. Goals and Assists are not the be all and end all of footy.

Football is an art as well as a science...

English must be your problem because I don't see where you saw me say Iniesta is not a great player that you keep hounding me.

I said he is an unproductive nigga compared to niggas in his position.

Do you have problem with English. . . . or can you show me the product he produced?

You've been hounding me about Zizou all day but a young ninja like you will not remember that Zidane was stationed on the left wing for most of his Real career so how do you expect him to produce the numbers of an AM. He played mostly in the 1990s when teams played 4-4-2 and midfielders don't score that much. Zidane's goalscoring exploits in his era stacks up to any midfielder of his era. Were you dropped on the head as a child?

Leave such insight to the niggas who actually saw him play and understood what they were watching. In 2003, you were still a young boy supporting Leicester City with no idea what you were watching. You probably thought Zidane played behind the striker or something.

In 1998, Zidane won WPOTY solely for his World Cup performance. How many goals he scored for Juve is irrelevant. The World Cup made him. Ronaldo De Lima and Alex Del Piero were BY FAR the best club players that season. Ronaldo was Serie A Player of the year for reference.

In 2000, Luis Figo was BY FAR the best club player in the World. Zinedine Zidane snatched the WPOTY based solely on the Euros. It was like a monumental disgrace when Figo did not win that year. Figo made so much noise about it, they had to feel sorry for Figo and give it to him the following year. You cannot remember that. How much he produced for his club is irrelevant. On club performance alone, he could not smell top 10 in WPOTY that year. Totti was Serie A Player of the Year for reference.

So that just leaves 2003 when he actually produced some decent numbers at club level - but even still, was he the best player in Spain that year? It was either give the WPOTY award to Zidane or Thierry Henry. Zidane's residual status won the day.

So hardly of any of Zidane's WPOTY is due to club performance - so telling me about numbers he posted for the season means nothing. What he produced for French National Team is more relevant to this discussion than posting his club numbers which only saw him win League Player of the Year once in his life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Again, I'm not jumping into arguments but how can a player be GREAT yet UNPRODUCTIVE? Just asking?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

English must be your problem because I don't see where you saw me say Iniesta is not a great player that you keep hounding me.

Do you have problem with English. . . . or can you show me the product he produced?

You've been hounding me about Zizou all day but a young ninja like you will not remember that Zidane was stationed on the left wing for most of his Real career so how do you expect him to produce the numbers of an AM. He played mostly in the 1990s when teams played 4-4-2 and midfielders don't score that much. Zidane's goalscoring exploits in his era stacks up to any midfielder of his era. Were you dropped on the head as a child?

Leave such insight to the niggas who actually saw him play and understood what they were watching. In 2003, you were still a young boy supporting Leicester City with no idea what you were watching. You probably thought Zidane played behind the striker or something.

In 1998, Zidane won WPOTY solely for his World Cup performance. How many goals he scored for Juve is irrelevant. The World Cup made him. Ronaldo De Lima and Alex Del Piero were BY FAR the best club players that season. Ronaldo was Serie A Player of the year for reference.

In 2000, Luis Figo was BY FAR the best club player in the World. Zinedine Zidane snatched the WPOTY based solely on the Euros. It was like a monumental disgrace when Figo did not win that year. Figo made so much noise about it, they had to feel sorry for Figo and give it to him the following year. You cannot remember that. How much he produced for his club is irrelevant. On club performance alone, he could not smell top 10 in WPOTY that year. Totti was Serie A Player of the Year for reference.

So that just leaves 2003 when he actually produced some decent numbers at club level - but even still, was he the best player in Spain that year? It was either give the WPOTY award to Zidane or Thierry Henry. Zidane's residual status won the day.

So hardly of any of Zidane's WPOTY is due to club performance - so telling me about numbers he posted for the season means nothing. What he produced for French National Team is more relevant to this discussion than posting his club numbers which only saw him win League Player of the Year once in his life.

The Figo wey you dey talk, biko show us his numbers in those years wey you claim say e "beast".

I know Dayo would have something to say about this topic of "classics" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
FBS:
Again, I'm not jumping into arguments but how can a player be GREAT yet UNPRODUCTIVE? Just asking?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime my paddy

I disagree with you on the Muller vs Iniesta issue

because they are 2 different type of players

Iniesta plays as a CM in a 4-3-3. Muller plays as an attacker. if you check the heatmaps for both Iniesta and Muller. Hardly would you see Iniesta in the opposition box while Muller always ghosts in behind the main striker

back to the main argument since this is a distraction

I support your stance on Rodriquez. i think James is a luxury for Chelsea at this point if you are still planning to use feather weight midfielders or Tactical otondos like Olofinjana Matic in midfield or having clueless ninjas like Hidden pius Ikedia in midfield

In all of these #IstandwithIbime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dadehmola:

The Figo wey you dey talk, biko show us his numbers in those years wey you claim say e "beast".

I know Dayo would have something to say about this topic of "classics" grin

14 goals. That's not counting assists which must be in the teens.

Wingers would kill for such stats in the 90s.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
sleekdot:

because they are 2 different type of players

Iniesta plays as a CM in a 4-3-3. Muller plays as an attacker. if you check the heatmaps for both Iniesta and Muller. Hardly would you see Iniesta in the opposition box while Muller always ghosts in behind the main striker

Hence why he is unproductive.

Iniesta has no timing or anticipation of runs which is essential to produce goals for an AM.

Before they told us it is because Pep instructed Iniesta not to make runs into the box or to make the final pass.

Now we are finding out that it is a quality Muller possesses which Iniesta does not have which makes him more productive. . . . not because of any phucking instruction from Pep.

Iniesta begged Pep to teach him these things so he can score and assist more and be more decisive. . . . am I lying or do I need to produce the link where Iniesta went crying to Pep to make him a decisive nigga.

Some niggas have it. Some niggas want it, but can't have it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Dem don dey smuggle Agbotikuyo weed enter London?

2014 ballon d or 5th place Muller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

There's so much truth in this post.

Zidane was greater for France than for his clubs. I would go as far as saying Zidane was never the top dog at any of the clubs he played for at the peak of his career

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

Hence why he is unproductive.

Iniesta has no timing or anticipation of runs which is essential to produce goals for an AM.

Before they told us it is because Pep instructed Iniesta not to make runs into the box or to make the final pass.

Now we are finding out that it is a quality Muller possesses which Iniesta does not have which makes him more productive. . . . not because of any phucking instruction from Pep.

Iniesta begged Pep to teach him these things so he can score and assist more and be more decisive. . . . am I lying or do I need to produce the link where Iniesta went crying to Pep to make him a decisive nigga.

Some niggas have it. Some niggas want it, but can't have it.

I think they are very different players in different systems

In Barcelona the front 3 at all times were goal scoring machines, thus the midfielders dont have any burden of scoring

Henry-Etoo-Messi, Zlatan--Messi--Pedro, Messi-Villa-Pedro, Messi-Sanchez-Villa or MSN all three were goal machines

While in Bayern version Ribery isnt a great scorer. So the scorers for Pep time at Bayern would be Muller, Robben and Lewandoski others are just to retrieve the ball and send to them. You would see the huge gap in goals between the triumvirate either in Barca or Bayern compared to the rest of the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

Your arrogance is just outstanding....Who is a 'young nigga'? cheesy

I turned 29 in January....I'm not a grandpa, but I'm definitely not a 'young nigga' and I'm old enough to remember watching Zizou live on TV. In fact, I went to my first live game in the UK in 1999. So please, please, please like James Brown....take several seats.

What I've been trying to drum into your coconut head is that numbers are not the only way of measuring 'production' otherwise the likes of Higuain, Lewandowski, Aguero and Co would be shoe-ins every year.

Football is an art. There is no stat invented that can caption the fear the Iniesta puts in his marker when he runs with the ball. What is the stat that captured that Zizou goal against Leverkusen? Just 'Goal Scored' innit? Not a stat for the complexity of the goal. No stat the angle of his hip as he took the Volley. No stat for the importance of the goal. Ditto Iniesta in 2009

Look you cant be voted 2nd, 3rd and 4th player in the world if you are 'unproductive'. You cant captain the greatest team of the modern era if you are 'unproductive'.

There's a reason why Iniesta's arguments by people who are more informed, intelligent, and OLDER than you tend to focus on whether he is the greatest AM after Zidane....

Better pull off your sunshades lest you fall in the gutter...old man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
sleekdot:

Dem don dey smuggle Agbotikuyo weed enter London?

2014 ballon d or 5th place Muller

Ok 1 time... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
sleekdot:

I think they are very different players in different systems

In Barcelona the front 3 at all times were goal scoring machines, thus the midfielders dont have any burden of scoring

Henry-Etoo-Messi, Zlatan--Messi--Pedro, Messi-Villa-Pedro, Messi-Sanchez-Villa or MSN all three were goal machines

While in Bayern version Ribery isnt a great scorer. So the scorers for Pep time at Bayern would be Muller, Robben and Lewandoski others are just to retrieve the ball and send to them. You would see the huge gap in goals between the triumvirate either in Barca or Bayern compared to the rest of the team

All this one na story to protect Iniestas image.

Even when Hleb, Alexis, Pedro etc manned wings, why couldn't Iniesta score or assist.

If Muller walks into Barca today, he scores 25 goals and assists 20. Any nigga that say different is a liar. EOD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
FBS:
Wondering same thing here... I guess maybe he is unproductively great. Or...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Your arrogance is just outstanding....Who is a 'young nigga'? cheesy

I turned 29 in January....I'm not a grandpa, but I'm definitely not a 'young nigga' and I'm old enough to remember watching Zizou live on TV. In fact, I went to my first live game in the UK in 1999. So please, please, please like James Brown....take several seats.

What I've been trying to drum into your coconut head is that numbers are not the only way of measuring 'production' otherwise the likes of Higuain, Lewandowski, Aguero and Co would be shoe-ins every year.

Football is an art. There is no stat invented that can caption the fear the Iniesta puts in his marker when he runs with the ball. What is the stat that captured that Zizou goal against Leverkusen? Just 'Goal Scored' innit? Not a stat for the complexity of the goal. No stat the angle of his hip as he took the Volley. No stat for the importance of the goal. Ditto Iniesta in 2009

Look you cant be voted 2nd, 3rd and 4th player in the world if you are 'unproductive'. You cant captain the greatest team of the modern era if you are 'unproductive'.

There's a reason why Iniesta's arguments by people who are more informed, intelligent, and OLDER than you tend to focus on whether he is the greatest AM after Zidane....

Better pull off your sunshades lest you fall in the gutter...old man cheesy

In 2003, you supported Leicester. Could you have your full senses in place by then?

It's either that or your development is slow.

I am only older than you by 3-4 years, yet you have to go back to 1994 to bamboozle my memory.

By 2003, you never even know yourself. Leicester City!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sebod I sight you...cheesy

Na sidon look I dey oooooo. The matter tire me for here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:
All this one na story to protect Iniestas image.

Even when Hleb, Alexis, Pedro etc manned wings, why couldn't Iniesta score or assist.

If Muller walks into Barca today, he scores 25 goals and assists 20. Any nigga that say different is a liar. EOD.

If Muller walks into Barca today he would be one of the front 3. Not to play Iniesta role

Pedro was one of the front 3 and scored a lot too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

In 2003, you supported Leicester. Could you have your full senses in place by then?

I am only older than you by 3-4 years, yet you have to go back to 1994 to bamboozle my memory.

By 03 I was already a CFC fan...

It was the period between 1999 and 2001/2 I was supporting them Emile Heskey Neil Lennon and Muzzy Izzet.

Old man! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

Even till now does he have his full senses? cheesy cheesy

Back to the original argument

Nihilist. What do you think about a signing like Hames Rodriquez when you consider Chelseas needs. Is he a priority signing or just another Luxury signing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (19488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), chic2pimp(m), DammyOlu123(m), humblesteve(m), Caicedobets(m), TheLequte, fredoooooo, Ijustwantto, MrJaay(m), Jamiuokolla and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.