Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857028 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Is this a big game?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ibime:

If you didn't already know that your graphics is bullshyt, why is Lampard scoring more goals as a CM then as an AM?

WHo are the 3 scorers playing ahead of Lampard like Iniesta had at Barcelona throughout his career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
sleekdot:
Is this a big game?

Can we call this a big game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_5QhKnt1k

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
sleekdot:
Is this a big game?

Don't start what you can't finish.....should we start with Lampard's big game goals and assists?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
World Cup final - MOTM
UCL cup Final - MOTM
Euro cup final - MOTM

Euro's 2012 player of the tournament -
The 28-year-old – who was man of the match in the final – was selected by a technical committee made up of 11 people.
Whilst the Barcelona star failed to score and set up just one of the Spaniards' goals through the tournament, he won the award for his overall influence and effect on the Spanish attacking play.

gringringrin Unproductive Nigga gringrin

After just his 1 assist in the tournament, he went ahead to win European Best player just few months later beating Messi and Ronaldo!

In that Euro 2012, didn't Lampard play? because I can only find Gerrard's name on the team of the tournament list!

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
homesteady:
World Cup final - MOTM
UCL cup Final - MOTM
Euro cup final - MOTM

After just his 1 assist in the tournament, he went ahead to win European Best player just few months later beating Messi and Ronaldo!

In that Euro 2012, didn't Lampard play? because I can only find Gerrard's name on the team of the tournament list!
Lampard missed that tournament due to an abdominal injury. He may have led the 3 Lions to the semis if he played

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Debroslink:

Call me whenever Lampard has decided a world cup final match, or has an assist in 3 different UCL final match.

Odoyo! Call me when Iniesta grabs 20 goals a season

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
homesteady:
World Cup final - MOTM
UCL cup Final - MOTM
Euro cup final - MOTM

being productive is so overrated.

I mean Who needs productivenes if one can do all these without it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Gooooooaal!! Traore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nihilist, Traore still saying hi. grin

Clinical ninjah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Traore does it again.

Baba Nihilist must respect this guy by force.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
nateevs:
Nihilist, Traore still saying hi. grin

Clinical ninjah.

Mehn I'm saying hi right back!

Traore!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jose Blocked Traore Move to Vitesse!!!
That man can spot talent too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
homesteady:
World Cup final - MOTM
UCL cup Final - MOTM
Euro cup final - MOTM

See how you just disgraced yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Jose Blocked Traore Move to Vitesse!!!
That man can spot talent too.

Yeah right! But no talent from academy is yet to play 90mins in an important top flight game under him.

My little boy is already spotting talent.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lukaku-Traore would have been something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Traore's touches have been poor before the goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Odoyo! Call me when Iniesta grabs 20 goals a season

Celebration of mediocrity.

20 goals are useless when you cannot use them win the world cup and Euros for your country.

Drogba doesn't need any 20 goals to prove his worth in the biggest UCL matches of Chelsea football club history.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abeg which channel is showing d match on mobdro? Or where can I stream it? Pls, I need fast answers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Remy >Pato??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
SMH...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
What happened to Courtois tho? He was once on Neuer and De Gea's level. Now he merely looks like Ospina 2.0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
What a shame. We could have been 8th.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Loftus Cheek is Shit
We need to sell Oscar( The Brazilian fraud)
P.S.G Next.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
What happened to Courtois tho? He was once on Neuer and De Gea's level. Now he merely looks like Ospina 2.0

He is not the same Courtois before the injury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Debroslink:

Celebration of mediocrity.

20 goals are useless when you cannot use them win the world cup and Euros for your country.

Drogba doesn't need any 20 goals to prove his worth in the biggest UCL matches of Chelsea football club history.

That's where you're losing it! Ronaldo and Messi have go score 50+ goals to be world best, but you ogogoro analysts say otherwise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
bigkesh:

See how you just disgraced yourself

How did I disgrace myself? I suppose you are referring to the Lampard's part! Didn't you see a question mark there?

I was even doing Lampard a favour by narrowing it down to only that Competition!
Wasn't it in that same 2012 that Chelsea won UCL? Yet, he didn't displace Iniesta in any of European best player, UEFA team of the year, FIFA team of the year or FIFA balon d'or top 3!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
I don't get what is wrong with Courtois, begovic should start getting some minutes.

I am tired of oscar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
nateevs:

Yeah right! But no talent from academy is yet to play 90mins in an important top flight game under him.

My little boy is already spotting talent.
This is why you and I will most likely never agree though not that it matters.
Your inability to give credit where and when due is messed up....yet you wanted us to give Hazard e-hugs for scoring a bleeping penalty?
Jose blocking his move showed intention to use Traore which is commendable. I take it that you don't like Jose at all but who cares?
Heck, name 1 single academy graduate who has played consistently for CFC under ANY manager in the last 10 years in any important match?
And please don't mention Ryan who now plays for Sotton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
mithel:
I don't get what is wrong with Courtois, begovic should start getting some minutes.

I am tired of oscar
Said it a long time ago it's Begovic for me. Courtois is good but I guess from next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
FBS:

This is why you and I will most likely never agree though not that it matters.
Your inability to give credit where and when due is messed up....yet you wanted us to give Hazard e-hugs for scoring a bleeping penalty?
Jose blocking his move showed intention to use Traore which is commendable. I take it that you don't like Jose at all but who cares?
Heck, name 1 single academy graduate who has played consistently for CFC under ANY manager in the last 10 years in any important match?
And please don't mention Ryan who now plays for Sotton.

Hehe. Now we are giving credit for blocking loan moves.

So I should join in. Sorry oga, this is how I see it, even though it hurts.
What credit is due a man who would rather play a dead Falcao instead? . . . even though he "blocked the move"
He blocked the move. . So fucking what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
nateevs:

Hehe. Now we are giving credit for blocking loan moves.

So I should join in. Sorry oga, this is how I see it, even though it hurts.
What credit is due a man who would rather play a dead Falcao instead? . . . even though he "blocked the move"
He blocked the move. . So fucking what?

Hazard scored a penalty against MK Dons. Lol. So bloody f.cking what?
No nothing hurts here. Just amazed how your level of dislike clouds your judgement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, AlphaNugget(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.