Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780927 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (19488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

By 03 I was already a CFC fan...

It was the period between 1999 and 2001/2 I was supporting them Emile Heskey Neil Lennon and Muzzy Izzet.

Old man! cheesy

Even 2001 is a disgrace.

That means you never had your senses till you were 15 or 16. grin

How could you have understood Zidane's best years if your head been never correct?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
sleekdot:

Nihilist. What do you think about a signing like Hames Rodriquez when you consider Chelseas needs. Is he a priority signing or just another Luxury signing?

He is an Airmark signing.

A nigga who can't even run 10km per game. Spits.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Your arrogance is just outstanding....Who is a 'young nigga'? cheesy

I turned 29 in January....I'm not a grandpa, but I'm definitely not a 'young nigga' and I'm old enough to remember watching Zizou live on TV. In fact, I went to my first live game in the UK in 1999. So please, please, please like James Brown....take several seats.

What I've been trying to drum into your coconut head is that numbers are not the only way of measuring 'production' otherwise the likes of Higuain, Lewandowski, Aguero and Co would be shoe-ins every year.

Football is an art. There is no stat invented that can caption the fear the Iniesta puts in his marker when he runs with the ball. What is the stat that captured that Zizou goal against Leverkusen? Just 'Goal Scored' innit? Not a stat for the complexity of the goal. No stat the angle of his hip as he took the Volley. No stat for the importance of the goal. Ditto Iniesta in 2009

Look you cant be voted 2nd, 3rd and 4th player in the world if you are 'unproductive'. You cant captain the greatest team of the modern era if you are 'unproductive'.

There's a reason why Iniesta's arguments by people who are more informed, intelligent, and OLDER than you tend to focus on whether he is the greatest AM after Zidane....

Better pull off your sunshades lest you fall in the gutter...old man cheesy
Correct guy! Use this one hold your side.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:
By 03 I was already a CFC fan...

It was the period between 1999 and 2001/2 I was supporting them Emile Heskey Neil Lennon and Muzzy Izzet.

Old man! cheesy

You once supported Emile Heskey? SMH

just agree you are slow. Your earliest memory of football was 2001? what were you doing in your pre-teen years? Jerking off to pictures of Spice girls?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
sleekdot:

Even till now does he have his full senses? cheesy cheesy

Back to the original argument

Nihilist. What do you think about a signing like Hames Rodriquez when you consider Chelseas needs. Is he a priority signing or just another Luxury signing?

I didn't kuku say James was required.

Na Ibime I dey tackle onto Iniesta issue as another episode of my running battle with him over midfield.

You guys just dey dissapoint me these days.

You as Mr Ramuzaki and Ibime on his Iniesta bollocks...

And you guys are the posters we dey gbojule say respectable pundits.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
sleekdot:

You once supported Emile Heskey? SMH

just agree you are slow. Your earliest memory of football was 2001? what were you doing in your pre-teen years? Jerking off to pictures of Spice girls?

Na spice girls dey reign that time though...with Mase, Eminem and DMX

But yeah a lot of my preteen years were spent jacking off....not a lot has changed since then... cheesy

And I beg you, dont knock Heskey though.. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

Even 2001 is a disgrace.

That means you never had your senses till you were 15 or 16. grin

How could you have understood Zidane's best years if your head been never correct?

Haba mana...bro I watched France 98 with my elder brothers...

By 1998 I was already known at the local game centre called Baba Seun in PWD ikeja

Bros why wanna be downgrading me because of Iniesta argument?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Haba mana...bro I watched France 98 with my elder brothers...

By 1998 I was already known at the local game centre called Baba Seun in PWD ikeja

Bros why wanna be downgrading me because of Iniesta argument?

Every child watched 1998. It doesn't mean you understood what you were watching.

In 1998, I was in Bulgaria watching that match getting ready to phuck some ho's.

Bros you no qualify to gist me about Zidane abeg. I done dey carry woman by the time you dey know who Zidane be.

1997/1998 season, Dayo would tell you of the epic battle between Del Piero and Ronaldo Lima for Serie A title. Every phucking week it was a war. Na Collina give Juve title because he denied Ronaldo clear penalty in the key deciding game and seconds later Del Piero went up and scored the winner. Zidane no be top 5 for Serie A that season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibime:

Every child watched 1998. It doesn't mean you understood what you were watching.

In 1998, I was in Bulgaria watching that match getting ready to phuck some ho's.

Bros you no qualify to gist me about Zidane abeg. I done dey carry woman by the time you dey know who Zidane be.

1997/1998 season, Dayo would tell you of the epic battle between Del Piero and Ronaldo Lima for Serie A title. Every phucking week it was a war. Na Collina give Juve title because he denied Ronaldo clear penalty in the key deciding game and seconds later Del Piero went up and scored the winner. Zidane no be top 5 for Serie A that season.

You don start again

Is there a special advantage to remembering something that can easily be googled?

So if one old man for your street call you, una no fit debate the wonders of Pele?

Pele o

The only props I'll give you is that you dey sample oyibo toto while I was still harassing the housegirl for free quaves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Na spice girls dey reign that time though...with Mase, Eminem and DMX

But yeah a lot of my preteen years were spent jacking off....not a lot has changed since then... cheesy

And I beg you, dont knock Heskey though.. angry

Wait by 1999 you were already in UK yet you smoked weed before leaving Nigeria. That means you were smoking weed at 11yrs and under. That explains why you are a little slow

A normal boy that grew up in a football loving environment would already have faint memories by 7-8. By 9 would be able to name all the players in his favorite team and by 12 can make good analysis

My brother is 2yrs younger and can remember france 98 and has faint memories of Atlanta 96 because NTA overdosed his young mind with it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
dmcdad:
Sebod I sight you...cheesy

Na sidon look I dey oooooo. The matter tire me for here.
When a legend of the best football club in history, an architect of a world and European dominating team and a partner in crime to the great Xavi is indecisive, unproductive and vision-less...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Iniesta role on the field is different from muller role on the field of Play.
Iniesta is not a goalscorer, Muller is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

You don start again

Is there a special advantage to remembering something that can easily be googled?

So if one old man for your street call you, una no fit debate the wonders of Pele?

Pele o

The only props I'll give you is that you dey sample oyibo toto while I was still harassing the housegirl for free quaves

Thats the problem. You had to even harrass housegirls for toto? You no fit go Ashi joint? as dem plenty reach for your area?

Dadehmola was already one of the major customer at an Ashi joint by the time he was in Primary 6. When he dey waka with him popsie, Olosho go dey hail am say. "Customer you no branch today"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
sleekdot:

Wait by 1999 you were already in UK yet you smoked weed before leaving Nigeria. That means you were smoking weed at 11yrs and under. That explains why you are a little slow

A normal boy that grew up in a football loving environment would already have faint memories by 7-8. By 9 would be able to name all the players in his favorite team and by 12 can make good analysis

My brother is 2yrs younger and can remember france 98 and has faint memories of Atlanta 96 because NTA overdosed his young mind with it

I only moved full time to UK in 05. I was traveling back and forth with family.

And well, I definitely started smoking before 11 and I can definitely remember that Okazaki is a striker. Don't know what that implies about your short term and working memory.

I vaguely remember USA 94 sef...cos I remember watching the Italy game at my grandmas house.

Finally fvck you....and when you see your brother tell him that nihilist said his egbon is an ori-agbon

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
FBS:
Again, I'm not jumping into arguments but how can a player be GREAT yet UNPRODUCTIVE? Just asking?

Since it was chief ibime that said it we must accept it as the truth. You see as he ignored your question ?

Ibime:

He is an Airmark signing.
A nigga who can't even run 10km per game. Spits.

You are known for always reeling out number of goals and assists to paint some midfielders as gods. Rodriguez that you claimed was a trash was the highest goal scoring /assist giving midfielder in laliga 2014/ 2015. Tell me that you have changed your criteria for rating a great midfielder in 2016, then i will rest. If you want a marathoner go and bring gabrselassie to chelsea. Meanwhile we are waiting for how an unproductive midfielder could still be tagged GREAT by you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

You don start again

There's a difference when you watched it and lived it life

If Leicester end up winning this league, Googlers would just read that Leicester won against all odds. Those Leicester fans now would have memories of the ups and downs, the near misses and that nostalgic feeling is almost equal to smoking week by the beach with your leg in the water
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Guys, does anyone think Mikel would still be sold in the Summer? Or will Conte decide to keep him at the Bridge?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Goal-line tech will be used in the Champions League final.. CAF should follow suit for their African competitions. We don't want to see Ethiopia's ghost-goal against the Super Eagles almost 3 years ago to happen again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

You don start again

Pele o

That's why google analyst is different from real analyst.

I can't argue argue with old man about Pele.

Same way you should stop throwing Zidane name up and down.

Most time legends are bigger in their legend than the eye remembers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
sleekdot:

Thats the problem. You had to even harrass housegirls for toto? You no fit go Ashi joint? as dem plenty reach for your area?

Dadehmola was already one of the major customer at an Ashi joint by the time he was in Primary 6. When he dey waka with him popsie, Olosho go dey hail am say. "Customer you no branch today"

grin grin grin

Wayray!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
CFCman:
Goal-line tech will be used in the Champions League final.. CAF should follow suit for their African competitions. We don't want to see Ethiopia's ghost-goal against the Super Eagles almost 3 years ago to happen again.

And Europa League
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
sleekdot:

If Muller walks into Barca today he would be one of the front 3. Not to play Iniesta role

Pedro was one of the front 3 and scored a lot too

Iniesta played left-forward for almost 50% of Peps reign and for large part of his Barca career. True or False?

How many assists did he make? How many goals did he score?

Because of Iniesta, niggas go soon turn left forward to left-back.

Because of Iniesta, 4-3-3 means all 3 central midfielders are pivot players. Never mind the fact Iniesta is the one tasked with going forward while Xavi and Busquets sit for him.

AM, he no fit assist. Left-forward, he no fit score.

Any position that Iniesta apologists wish to classify him in, Muller will walk into that position and contribute 40-50 goals+assists. Any nigga say different is a liar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
CFCman:
Guys, does anyone think Mikel would still be sold in the Summer? Or will Conte decide to keep him at the Bridge?

That decision will be left to Emenalo but rest assured, Conte will send him to the bench even if Emenalo finds a way to keep him in the squad or even give him new contract.

Mikel will soon be starring in a movie called "12 years a slave substitute."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
PSG and their modaPhuvking injury rumours again.... undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Honestly we should just blame US sports for all these stats rubbish. How can anyone say Iniesta is UNPRODUCTIVE? That ain't age, it's stupidity of the highest order. cheesy

And speaking of age, na him be say I senior all of una be that. grin

@Nihilist? F.ck. did you say pwd? Wow. You suppose know Ikeja High school na? And that crazy Airforce base. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Now Barca fans know how it feels when they judging Hazard by stats............
Karma is a bitch

Iniesta is unproductive cheesy cheesy angry grin cheesy.....The only AM in the history to go a year without a league goal or assist........
I repeat a year without a league goal OR assists

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
FBS:
Honestly we should just blame US sports for all these stats rubbish. How can anyone say Iniesta is UNPRODUCTIVE? That ain't age, it's stupidity of the highest order. cheesy

And speaking of age, na him be say I senior all of una be that. grin

@Nihilist? F.ck. did you say pwd? Wow. You suppose know Ikeja High school na? And that crazy Airforce base. grin

Lol I went to school inside that base bro...at the time where your uniform was enough to get you stabbed by IHS, VGS, VHS, or command boys grin

The late 90s were crazy for secondary school students in Lagos sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Lol I went to school inside that base bro...at the time where your uniform was enough to get you stabbed by IHS, VGS, VHS, or command boys grin

command boys are some mad puta madres mehn. Crazy lot. grin

So you went to school inside that base? Eyin omo ajebota cheesy
You sabi that stadium on that other side of PWD. That General hospital/police college side. Na there we dey tap soccer in the early 90s. Lol. Mehn those were them days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
bigkesh:
Karma is a bitch

Iniesta is unproductive cheesy cheesy angry grin cheesy.....The only AM in the history to go a year without a league goal or assist........
Stats are f.cked. totally f.cked. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nihilist:

I sabi those area not far from passport office and Ikeja High court
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
bigkesh:
Karma is a bitch

Do we really care what people say about LA Ilusionista?
We Barca fans know his worth to us,and we know his worth to us because he has proved it countless times in big games.(can't say same for Hidden)

So leave us with our 'unproductive" Iniesta. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
sebod:

When a legend of the best football club in history, an architect of a world and European dominating team and a partner in crime to the great Xavi is indecisive, unproductive and vision-less...
The matter tire me sef oooooo.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (19488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m), Bluelines69, Realtord43, odizeey(m), andrewbaba44 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.