Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782269 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19451) (19452) (19453) (19454) (19455) (19456) (19457) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:44pm On Jun 21
raumdeuter:

As I turned on TV I saw future Chelsea legend Upamecano looking so handsome in Blue jersey

Stamford bridge will be renamed Upamecano arena

Just bring 80m
Egbon dey there dey find mugu for epl like the good old days.
Bayern Weds Upamecano #UpaYern 2024.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:45pm On Jun 21
If Deschamps commot Rabiot for Camavinga or any other creative player will he die ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 9:47pm On Jun 21
Is Rabiots inclusion in this team by merit cause seems his shirt is guaranteed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:48pm On Jun 21
Oponu Rabioz..Go inside and shoot na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21
fredoooooo:
Oponu Rabioz..Go inside and shoot na
Was expecting him to go across goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:50pm On Jun 21
Rabiu sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21
Kounde as a RB has never made sense to me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 9:55pm On Jun 21
Stalemate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 9:55pm On Jun 21
Rabiot is just like the K. Phillip Southgate is missing, without Rabiot France wont function well. Dont change your winning team

Southgate might be right though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:59pm On Jun 21
zeusis:
Kounde as a RB has never made sense to me
Ogbeni gusto must warm that bench seh, you wan koba France cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:59pm On Jun 21
So gbrance is yet to score a goal cheesy. "I will be there, no matter what" cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:01pm On Jun 21
Kilishihunter:

Ogbeni gusto must warm that bench seh, you wan koba France cheesy
Gbounde is so useless that they've chased him from his normal position to come and be bullying small small children in their own wing. But one day e go cast.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:02pm On Jun 21
Realtord43:
Rabiot is just like the K. Phillip Southgate is missing, without Rabiot France wont function well. Dont change your winning team

He did well apart from finishing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 10:02pm On Jun 21
It's ok bro. We dey your side cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:04pm On Jun 21
Lol last last I talk am saying Chelsea no go sign Olise 😏
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:05pm On Jun 21
Realtord43:

I was imagining Mbappe shouting at him and asking the coach wtf he plays

Another person that should be dumped from France squad is dembele and griezmann but especially dembele
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:07pm On Jun 21
WhoDeyHause:

Who won Copa last year?
Enyimba?
yes na after dem sign star dribbler tinubu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:07pm On Jun 21
WhoDeyHause:

Gbounde is so useless that they've chased him from his normal position to come and be bullying small small children in their own wing. But one day e go cast.
Gbounde dey collect una small small children rightful position na una suppose dey shame na. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 10:09pm On Jun 21
Gboland has been eliminated. Andrew, kilishi and co. How we go take solve oldwandowski matter next season 😒

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:10pm On Jun 21
odizeey:
Football quality done drop sha.

See nonsense passes everywhere
honestly apart from the goals the quality is very low.

Very basic idealess dribbles, if I can even call it dribble, it's more like run past players. Then passing thank God for the few that remember that ball can be passed straight and not always to the by line or wings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:14pm On Jun 21
Gucciboy:
🚨 𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š: Michael Olise wants a wage of Β£220k per week, an increase of 120% on his current wage in Crystal Palace β˜‘οΈπŸ’΅πŸ₯΅

Manchester United are not prepared to offer him this wage and pay the release clause of around £58m, now they have cooled down their interest of signing Michael Olise.😳

I talk say this guy dey after money

Crystal Palace offered him more money he stayed and they tried it again, they obviously know what he wants is money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:18pm On Jun 21
Gucciboy:
🚨 𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š: Chelsea target Maximilian Beier Stats last seasonβ˜‘οΈπŸ”₯ πŸ‘€

πŸ”Ή Age: 21 (2002)

πŸ”Ή Height: 185cm (6’1)

πŸ”Ή Club: Hoffenheim

πŸ”Ή Stats: 33 Games - 16 Goals - 3 Assists

πŸ”ΉPrice: €30million
they are actually asking for Β£30m-Β£35m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21
BlueAngel444:
Harsh on Holland shouldn't that be a goal?

France are just so unlucky, with griezmann scoring plenty hatricks tonight 😏

No it's not a goal. The only place the keeper could dive is where the Dutch player was standing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21
raumdeuter:

What could be wrong with him? Are you thinking what I am thinking? Has someone on this board recently hyped him?

Am I thinking what you are thinking? Surely there can't be something wrong with THAT GUY.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21
I believe France would have won the World Cup easily if Kante and Maignan were fit/starters in that final with Argentina

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:21pm On Jun 21
Ngolo Kante player of the match

When everybody dey play rubbish make dem give Kante, 2nd MOTM truly GOATed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21
Ijustwantto:
Gboland has been eliminated. Andrew, kilishi and co. How we go take solve oldwandowski matter next season 😒

Gboland should go!

Two teams I hate seeing in tournaments are Poland and Serbia

It's like those two countries are allergic to producing tricky wingers, they only play robot football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 10:22pm On Jun 21
U go explain tire. If Una like, bring zidane to come and play, Argentina go still win dat world cup. So move on before it starts affecting your health cheesy
Ibime:
I believe France would have won the World Cup easily if Kante and Maignan were fit/starters in that final with Argentina

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21
Ijustwantto:
U go explain tire. If Una like, bring zidane to come and play, Argentina go still win dat world cup. So move on before it starts affecting your health cheesy

I have moved on brother. I no dey carry overload

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:23pm On Jun 21
Ibime:
they should sha win Euros with him, they cant be wasting his time and chances like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:26pm On Jun 21
Kilishihunter:

Gbounde dey collect una small small children rightful position na una suppose dey shame na. cheesy
That fraud would soon be exposed soon.
Oh god of Nico Williams or musiala, Arise by Fire. πŸ”₯

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:26pm On Jun 21
olise who? we got paez and estevao coming next year , ain't losing no sleep

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19451) (19452) (19453) (19454) (19455) (19456) (19457) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.