Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782824 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19453) (19454) (19455) (19456) (19457) (19458) (19459) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 12:31am On Jun 22
Gotcha.

When Bellingham plays the same way he has always played but without scoring, you lot now blame Southgate.

I think we trivialized it earlier but calling Jude a black Scott McTominay was perfect. There is literally no difference between the 2 except that one plays for RM and their PR machine.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:48am On Jun 22
BlueAngel444:
Olise will earn €10m to €12m at Bayern.

This will upset some Bayern players, especially those who play RW Gnabry, Coman and co

Gnabry and Coman earn 17m per annum. So why will they be upset?

Anyway we are trying to sell Coman first and if any good offer comes for Gnabry and Sane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 6:05am On Jun 22
WhoDeyHause:

Common keep quiet he's right. France used a weakened team compared to Argentina to enter final again. Imagine if kante, Pogba and maignan were present Wetin Trevor and englishisamust for use our eye see una mouth no go fit talk am.

France weakened squad compared to Argentina??

Who are you ??
Somepipo football takes just dey sour

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 6:08am On Jun 22
Ballzproblemm:
as for Bayern Munich they're taking risk with olise signing,gnabry and sane are currently underperforming their G/A while eating fat on weekly wage. A dream for someone like olise who is injury prone.

Just let it go bro
When Chelsea wan buy am you reason all this things 😂😂

Na Chelsea players no dey underperform there G/A😏😏

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 6:08am On Jun 22
Android17:
Gotcha.

When Bellingham plays the same way he has always played but without scoring, you lot now blame Southgate.

I think we trivialized it earlier but calling Jude a black Scott McTominay was perfect. There is literally no difference between the 2 except that one plays for RM and their PR machine.

Bundesliga player of the season 2022/23 season
Laliga player of the season 2023/24 season
2024. He is in the Balon D'or conversation.

Na person wei good at something, nai people go praise.

The other day, you said Vinicius and Bellingham don't deserve Balon D'or except for PR. Someone then asked you, who then deserves it without PR. You couldn't provide very good answers sir.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:23am On Jun 22
BlueAngel444:
honestly apart from the goals the quality is very low.

Very basic idealess dribbles, if I can even call it dribble, it's more like run past players. Then passing thank God for the few that remember that ball can be passed straight and not always to the by line or wings.

E no just funny. You expect players in big teams to be able to drop decent passes and they drop shitty passes.

Well, person talk say to be player these days, you just need to be athletic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:26am On Jun 22
WhoDeyHause:

Common keep quiet he's right. France used a weakened team compared to Argentina to enter final again. Imagine if kante, Pogba and maignan were present Wetin Trevor and englishisamust for use our eye see una mouth no go fit talk am.
Benzema was out too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:32am On Jun 22
monerozi5590:

The other day, you said Vinicius and Bellingham don't deserve Balon D'or except for PR. Someone then asked you, who then deserves it without PR. You couldn't provide very good answers sir.
It is possible to be undecided about the Balon' dor winner and still be sure it is not a sure-fire Jude or Vini. I know you people on NL preach extremities but it is possible to be in-between.

That said, Bellingham is not a bad footballer. He is very serviceable. A jack of all trades. I only drag him when he is getting undue praise at the expense of better and more selfless players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:38am On Jun 22
WhoDeyHause:

What was pogba and kante playing at that time of the final ?

How was France squad weak compared to Argentina , France squad was still stronger then Argentina so what are you saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:40am On Jun 22
odizeey:

Benzema was out too.

Benzema has always been out ,not that he was present at the 2018 World Cup ,Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:48am On Jun 22
BlueAngel444:
Olise will earn €10m to €12m at Bayern.

This will upset some Bayern players, especially those who play RW Gnabry, Coman and co

Always telling lies to make yourself happy

You don see Bayern players salary ?

Aside mathys tel ,there is no forward at Bayern that doesn’t earn more than 10M euros there ,chipo moting is leaving so I am not counting him

Upset una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:14am On Jun 22
Realtord43:
Bro move on, we are enroute to Copa America now!

The clown you are quoting doesn’t even hate Messi ,I know his problem but make una finish am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:17am On Jun 22
zeusis:
Kounde as a RB has never made sense to me

It will never make sense to you because your favorite player isn’t even in the squad

Person play as RB and him team make World Cup final ,but it will never make sense to you grin

No go warm tuwo shinkafa chop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:21am On Jun 22
Who said champions league doesn't matter when signing players, who your manager is also matters.

Olise choose wisely
€60m
€12m/yr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:33am On Jun 22
raumdeuter:

Gnabry and Coman earn 17m per annum. So why will they be upset?

Anyway we are trying to sell Coman first and if any good offer comes for Gnabry and Sane
good offer for Sane, isn't Sane better than Olise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:39am On Jun 22
Ibime:
I believe France would have won the World Cup easily if Kante and Maignan were fit/starters in that final with Argentina
Kante is sure but no way maignan will start ahead of lloris
Descamp is a loyal man he stick with whatever works for him
Rabiot should be bin since, even grizzeman should be entering in the second half
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:40am On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:

Always telling lies to make yourself happy

You don see Bayern players salary ?

Aside mathys tel ,there is no forward at Bayern that doesn’t earn more than 10M euros there ,chipo moting is leaving so I am not counting him

Upset una
which lies? were born stupid and named id-iot

£220k is what they reported meanwhile I wrote €10m - €12m

Are you a castrated reptile

What is your problem

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:41am On Jun 22
odizeey:

E no just funny. You expect players in big teams to be able to drop decent passes and they drop shitty passes.

Well, person talk say to be player these days, you just need to be athletic.
run and pass and have good positioning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:44am On Jun 22
monerozi5590:

my guy just press report, make we no dey give nonsense like this conservation

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamiuokolla: 8:00am On Jun 22
odizeey:
Football quality done drop sha.
See nonsense passes everywhere

Most people are aware but unfortunately, they are living in denial....

Tourneys like this, I no dey even bother...probably till late knockout stage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 8:41am On Jun 22
Forget mbappe. This French team is the worst I've ever seen. England is far better than them Two glaring chances from close range and you connived to be wasteful. Griezmann should be arrested and locked up in jail. He doesn't look like a professional footballer with how he squander those begging chances that should be put away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:45am On Jun 22
iamoyindamola:

Kante is sure but no way maignan will start ahead of lloris
Descamp is a loyal man he stick with whatever works for him
Rabiot should be bin since, even grizzeman should be entering in the second half

You know Lloris and Rabiot only play because France can't field 11 black players. On a normal day, they are not in the best 11
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:49am On Jun 22
Ibime:

You know Lloris and Rabiot only play because France can't field 11 black players. On a normal day, they are not in the best 11

Lloris has been a deserving starter for long nah

I never hear this one before ,where does it states that France can’t feature 11 black players ?

They are all French by citizenship,so where does this colour talk comes in ?

Abeg I wan learn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 8:51am On Jun 22
odizeey:
Football quality done drop sha.

See nonsense passes everywhere

Ain’t this the truth.

Footballing nations now parade 11 Cleverlys and fans expect to see anything but boring monotonous footy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:54am On Jun 22
Katcall:
Forget mbappe. This French team is the worst I've ever seen. England is far better than them Two glaring chances from close range and you connived to be wasteful. Griezmann should be arrested and locked up in jail. He doesn't look like a professional footballer with how he squander those begging chances that should be put away

Of course nobody will drag them because they aren’t England

Everybody is only good in dragging England while the most GBA star team so far has been France

The only positive thing about that team is their solid defense so far and ngolo bandit ,the rest has been playing rubbish ,even mbappe was not at his best against Austria

For me they are worst than England ,let’s just hope one GBA team won’t fraud their way to the trophy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 9:00am On Jun 22
Bayern don buy asset oh. See wetin Wikipedia wrote about olise. They know how to profile a budding talent when he moves to a big club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:00am On Jun 22
Ibime:

I never hear anything like this before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:20am On Jun 22
iamoyindamola:

To some the France National Team isn't white enough despite the presence of some white players then you now field an entire eleven without white or maybe 2, you're providing Far-Right groups in France with enough ammunitions for their propaganda of immigrants taking over their country. There will be political repercussions

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:22am On Jun 22
Le Pen the senior made some racist remarks when France won France 98 with the team comprising of children of immigrants from French colonies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:22am On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:

It will never make sense to you because your favorite player isn’t even in the squad

Person play as RB and him team make World Cup final ,but it will never make sense to you grin

No go warm tuwo shinkafa chop
If you don't shut up there
Person wey dey stink up the whole place for both club and country. Stink up the wc final. Imagine 50 years old di maria carry that aki and paw paw defender for a spin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:40am On Jun 22
iamoyindamola:

Lol same here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:41am On Jun 22
Katcall:
Bayern don buy asset oh. See wetin Wikipedia wrote about olise. They know how to profile a budding talent when he moves to a big club

Olise was smart to join Bayern

Chelsea go too stress am

After this Bayern move his call up to the French national team won’t be far

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19453) (19454) (19455) (19456) (19457) (19458) (19459) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.