Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10795588 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19455) (19456) (19457) (19458) (19459) (19460) (19461) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:

Iroegbunam

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:38pm On Jun 22
zeusis:

Why you dey drop fake stats bros.
Leao had 10 assists and 9 goals in the league. Very very decent stats for a 24 year old player who is not named ronaldo
so if them slap £100m for en head you go pay?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:39pm On Jun 22
cool loopholes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22
zeusis:

Why you dey drop fake stats bros.
Leao had 10 assists and 9 goals in the league. Very very decent stats for a 24 year old player who is not named ronaldo

In how many appearances??

This the person y'all wanted us to spend 100millon on

Same with that kvarkas guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:46pm On Jun 22
What a miss from Georgia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:47pm On Jun 22
Penalty for Georgia right at the end of the half

Converted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:52pm On Jun 22
Almost an instant equalizer from Schick but Mamardashvilli makes a big save.

The goalkeeper has been massive. 8 saves in this half alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:57pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:

The guy is top 3 goalies in Spain

I honesty wonder why a bigger team haven't gone in for him.

I have been mentioning him along with Diogo Costa for us for like two years now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:57pm On Jun 22
Ballzproblemm:
cool loopholes
Ibime this is what I mean
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:00pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:

Iroegbunam
Lol i didn't correct because e dey vex as e dey type

E eyes dey red 😭😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:01pm On Jun 22
You'll never guess the country this guy plays for

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:03pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:
Ben Brereton nkọ?
At least this don was born In Santiago.

Ben Brereton was born in Stoke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:04pm On Jun 22
Unlimited22:

Lol i didn't correct because e dey vex as e dey type

E eyes dey red 😭😭

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22
drisham:

In how many appearances??

This the person y'all wanted us to spend 100millon on

Same with that kvarkas guy
How many left wingers had a better szn than him last szn and 2 szns ago?
I'm against the 100m price tag and I never advocated for egbon gbarasela
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:
The name sounds russian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22
Ballzproblemm:
so if them slap £100m for en head you go pay?
50-60M is a fair deal to me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:05pm On Jun 22
Unlimited22:

Ben Brereton nkọ?

grin

That one too is surprising but perhaps not so much, cos he has Diaz in his name.

Same with Mac Allister, whose first name is Alexis.

But this one no just connect grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22
Forget he swallowed 3 in the last game

This Georgia keeper is good fr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:08pm On Jun 22
zeusis:

The name sounds russian

His father is Austrian with German and Slovak descent.

But he was born and raised somewhere far from that side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:08pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:

One of the best gk in Spain last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:09pm On Jun 22
Unlimited22:

The guy is top 3 goalies in Spain

I honesty wonder why a bigger team haven't gone in for him.

I have been mentioning him along with Diogo Costa for us for like two years now.

You know ball

Very good gk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:09pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:

grin

That one too is surprising but perhaps not so much, cos he has Diaz in his name.

Same with Mac Allister, whose first name is Alexis.

But this one no just connect grin
His full name is Igor whatever Osorio

Ben Brereton added the Díaz to his name when he decided to represent Chile.

This lad was born in Santiago. He was raised there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:10pm On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:

You know ball

Very good gk
Wallahi my thought was that y'all would be looking at him to replace MATS but no move till now. I'm shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:

One of the best gk in Spain last season
Instead of you and bigi belle laporta to sign him and send ter-rorist to nottingham forest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:12pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:

I saw the name at Chile line up yesterday and I just laugh

The name be like those Russian names
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:13pm On Jun 22
zeusis:

Instead of you and bigi belle laporta to sign him and send ter-rorist to nottingham forest

Don’t mind laporta grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:

His father is Austrian with German and Slovak descent.

But he was born and raised somewhere far from that side
This thing no follow grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:15pm On Jun 22
Unlimited22:

Wallahi my thought was that y'all would be looking at him to replace MATS but no move till now. I'm shocked

Na Wetin many of us Dey think ,either him or Alvaro valles ,but our pot belle presido is declaring ter stegen non transferable grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:

Don’t mind laporta grin
Good sef
Make we collect our own 3-4 goals for UCL next 2 seasons

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:19pm On Jun 22
zeusis:

50-60M is a fair deal to me
ac Milan were demanding £150m from us , imagine if we had paid and he starts giving us his current performance,fans go call boehly maga.e better make we sign unproven player on a low wage even if he flops we can easily shift him than to sign superstar on huge wage en come flop ,to shift am to hard.

we still having problems offloading lukaku, kepa and sarr

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:21pm On Jun 22
Schick with the equalizer! Knew nothing about it but they all count the same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22
Ballzproblemm:
ac Milan were demanding £150m from us , imagine if we had paid and he starts giving us his current performance,fans go call boehly maga.e better make we sign unproven player on a low wage even if he flops we can easily shift him than to sign superstar on huge wage en come flop ,to shift am to hard.

we still having problems offloading lukaku, kepa and sarr
I just hope we get it right this summer. We don fully enter banter era omo

(1) (2) (3) ... (19455) (19456) (19457) (19458) (19459) (19460) (19461) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.