Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10795557 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19456) (19457) (19458) (19459) (19460) (19461) (19462) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:23pm On Jun 22
zeusis:

This thing no follow grin grin
grin

His grandparents were German and Slovak, and gave birth to him in Austria after taking refuge there during world war 2. His dad in turn moved to Chile, where he was born and raised.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:57pm On Jun 22
Georgia miss a 3 v 1 chance to win the game right at the end! Wow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:04pm On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:

One of the best gk in Spain last season
I still wonder how ter stegen is number one in Spain and number two in Germany
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:05pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:

His father is Austrian with German and Slovak descent.

But he was born and raised somewhere far from that side

I bet if he did a deep research into his family, he would find out that his paternal side originated in Poland before moving to either Slovakia or Germany.

That surname is Polish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:07pm On Jun 22
Ballzproblemm:
ac Milan were demanding £150m from us , imagine if we had paid and he starts giving us his current performance,fans go call boehly maga.e better make we sign unproven player on a low wage even if he flops we can easily shift him than to sign superstar on huge wage en come flop ,to shift am to hard.

we still having problems offloading lukaku, kepa and sarr
He dribbles better than madueke with a smile on his face. Think about that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22
Wonder how it is the 'small teams' here playing all the exciting football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:09pm On Jun 22
Katcall:
He dribbles better than madueke with a smile on his face. Think about that
how does help us back to champions league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:11pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:
Czech republic score!

Deserved, I could've sworn Georgia comitted a back pass earlier
na everything you dey track... GPS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Jun 22
Ballzproblemm:
cool loopholes

Is Newcastle planning to sell Isak after buying Calvert Lewin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:14pm On Jun 22
raumdeuter:

lol , absolutely no.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22
Georgia missed 3v1 chance twice in this game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:17pm On Jun 22
raumdeuter:

That one go be stupidity nah ,so I doubt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:22pm On Jun 22
Estevao officially announced.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:27pm On Jun 22
JUST IN: Chelsea will likely now look at right footed wingers to bring balance to Maresca’s squad. (@Matt_Law_DT)

took olise rejection to give them sense, address the fucking left wing.we good on the right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Jun 22
Ballzproblemm:
lol , absolutely no.

So they want to have Isak, DCL and Wilson. Okay then

andrewbaba44:
That one go be stupidity nah ,so I doubt
Maybe a big offer for Isak is coming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:29pm On Jun 22
raumdeuter:

Newcastle don't want to sell isak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:32pm On Jun 22
afrodoc2:

I bet if he did a deep research into his family, he would find out that his paternal side originated in Poland before moving to either Slovakia or Germany.

That surname is Polish.

You're onto something, cos I read an article in which it was said that his classmates would make fun of him cos of his "unpronounceable Polish surname."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 4:33pm On Jun 22
Gbanaldo play next

And of couse, the drought may still continue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22
raumdeuter:

They want to open a medical facility grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:34pm On Jun 22
Ballzproblemm:
JUST IN: Chelsea will likely now look at right footed wingers to bring balance to Maresca’s squad. (@Matt_Law_DT)

took olise rejection to give them sense, address the fucking left wing.we good on the right.

What I've been saying since. We keep getting linked to RWs and RBs when we have enough, but I barely see links to LWs and LBs, both of which are in greater need of attention.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:40pm On Jun 22
Turkey coach benching his best player for an important game

This man serious so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 4:42pm On Jun 22
His fans are coming for you ooooo grin
Realtord43:
Gbanaldo play next

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:43pm On Jun 22
Realtord43:
Gbanaldo play next

If you want to hate watch gbanaldo start from the knockout stages ,the fraud might score today ,they are not playing against Germany or France .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:
Turkey coach benching his best player for an important game

This man serious so
He bench 2 of the 3 goal scorers lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 4:49pm On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:

If you want to hate watch gbanaldo start from the knockout stages ,the fraud might score today ,they are not playing against Germany or France .
Well, we cant wait till K.O
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlphaNugget(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22
This guy fall off should be investigated 💔

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22
BlueAngel444:
run and pass and have good positioning
Naso o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:

Benzema has always been out ,not that he was present at the 2018 World Cup ,Lmao
Balon d'Or Benzema. Person wey been dey hot that year. If he was there instead of Giroud shey difference no go dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22
TheLequte:

Ain’t this the truth.

Footballing nations now parade 11 Cleverlys and fans expect to see anything but boring monotonous footy.

Na God go help we the fans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22
Jamiuokolla:

Most people are aware but unfortunately, they are living in denial....

Tourneys like this, I no dey even bother...probably till late knockout stage
Sincerely. Cos what we're been served is not palatable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:08pm On Jun 22
odizeey:

Balon d'Or Benzema. Person wey been dey hot that year. If he was there instead of Giroud shey difference no go dey?

I Dey hot for club no mean say I go hot for country .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:

I Dey hot for club no mean say I go hot for country .
When was Benzema no hot for country?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19456) (19457) (19458) (19459) (19460) (19461) (19462) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.