Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784823 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19454) (19455) (19456) (19457) (19458) (19459) (19460) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:47am On Jun 22
Amoto94:

To some the France National Team isn't white enough despite the presence of some white players then you now field an entire eleven without white or maybe 2, you're providing Far-Right groups in France with enough ammunitions for their propaganda of immigrants taking over their country. There will be political repercussions
If that's the case they don't deserve the 2 WC they won
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:52am On Jun 22
iamoyindamola:

If that's the case they don't deserve the 2 WC they won
No mind them u can't colonise people, use them to prosecute a war, use them to rebuild a war-torn country and decide to say they shouldn't be represented thereafter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:00am On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:

Lloris has been a deserving starter for long nah

I never hear this one before ,where does it states that France can’t feature 11 black players ?

They are all French by citizenship,so where does this colour talk comes in ?

Abeg I wan learn

We dudu done so dominate, they started talking of quota system. On a normal day, only Theo Hernandez is a guaranteed starter wey no be dudu, and he's even Spanish, not French. No country would want to be represented by 100% immigrants. Even Griezmann is a preference pick because not all coaches like to play with no10, some prefer 3 CMs. Even Griezmann sef is German and Portuguese by blood and grew up in Spain

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:30am On Jun 22
Exclusive: Chelsea are in talks with Aston Villa to sign 18-year-old attacking talent Omari Kellyman. Villa value him at £20m. Full story to follow #cfc

we have omari at home now! omari Hutchinsoncheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 10:35am On Jun 22
Ibime:

You know Lloris and Rabiot only play because France can't field 11 black players. On a normal day, they are not in the best 11

Wtf is this

Lloris not in the best 11??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:44am On Jun 22
UncleHaba22:

Wtf is this

Lloris wey be error since like 2016

Lloris no suppose smell shirt since 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:48am On Jun 22
Ballzproblemm:
Exclusive: Chelsea are in talks with Aston Villa to sign 18-year-old attacking talent Omari Kellyman. Villa value him at £20m. Full story to follow #cfc

we have omari at home now! omari Hutchinsoncheesy
I don totally hate everything about this club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 11:16am On Jun 22
Fabrizio Romano dey post estevao-chesea deal on steady to console Chelsea fans😂😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stulp16: 11:33am On Jun 22
UncleHaba22:

Wtf is this
the guy dey talk nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:47am On Jun 22
Android17:
It is possible to be undecided about the Balon' dor winner and still be sure it is not a sure-fire Jude or Vini. I know you people on NL preach extremities but it is possible to be in-between.

That said, Bellingham is not a bad footballer. He is very serviceable. A jack of all trades. I only drag him when he is getting undue praise at the expense of better and more selfless players.
Simple Question. Who deserves the Balon dor?

Phil Foden? Please nigga grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:49am On Jun 22
Sportsweb:
Simple Question. Who deserves the Balon dor?

Phil Foden? Please nigga grin
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:55am On Jun 22
Chelsea ownership are now interested in buying players and flipping them for profit, the earlier you lower your expectations for the next couple of seasons the better for you. We are no longer in Abramovich era that obsessed over trophies these new set of owners are interested in only generating profit for investors.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:00pm On Jun 22
zeusis:

I don totally hate everything about this club
it's because of ffp, Chelsea and villa are helping themselves out cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:03pm On Jun 22
Amoto94:
Chelsea ownership are now interested in buying players and flipping them for profit, the earlier you lower your expectations for the next couple of seasons the better for you. We are no longer in Abramovich era that obsessed over trophies these new set of owners are interested in only generating profit for investors.
yeah we definitely bought caicedo,Enzo for profit 🤡, when it doesn't fit una narrative una go start to yarn dust .

most flops we currently have are on fat wages making them hard to push ,lukaku,kepa,malang sarr.

what happens if we buy olise and osihmen it turns out they're injury prone? same idiots will call boehly maga, now boehly wan scout una still dey cry .

make una pick a fucking side or shut up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:04pm On Jun 22
Jamiuokolla:

Most people are aware but unfortunately, they are living in denial....

Tourneys like this, I no dey even bother...probably till late knockout stage
Nobody doubts the quality of football have reduced drastically in recent years (esp in the eyes of viewers).

Football is harder now compared to before and it's more of a coaches' game than players' game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:06pm On Jun 22
The Rafael leao most people were crying over last two seasons, ever since he signed new contract at ac Milan he couldn't average 20 g/a last season.

flashy player doesn't mean they'll come good!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:11pm On Jun 22
Ballzproblemm:
The Rafael leao most people were crying over last two seasons, ever since he signed new contract at ac Milan he couldn't average 20 g/a last season.

Always said this ,but he is good sha ,but he is not who people think he is .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:11pm On Jun 22
Vischy:
🚨Chelsea are exploring a move for Barcelona striker Marc Guiu.

£5 million release clause.

(@FabrizioRomano) #CFC

This Marc Guiu will make sense for sure, just €6m .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:31pm On Jun 22
andrewbaba44:

Always said this ,but he is good sha ,but he is not who people think he is .
money don come, en don relax.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22
Omari Kellyman how ??

I suspect boehly is using our club to run money laundering

That is the only logical explanation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22
drisham:
Omari Kellyman how ??

Everton just signed Iregbuolam from Villa for £9m, we dey price one Kellyman for £20m wey never smell their first team

Iregboam is a competent midfield, much better than Ugochukwu

I think all clubs see Chelsea as maga now. Once Chelsea show interest, they start quoting ridiculous prices. Legacy of overpaying for Cukuruku, Fofana, Enzo, Mudryk and Caicedo. Dem see us, dem see mugu

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:48pm On Jun 22
EXCL: Chelsea have signed all documents for Willian Estevão, deal sealed! Final conditions ⤵️ ◉ €34m fixed fee. ◉ €6m add-ons based on apps with Palmeiras. ◉ €17m add-ons based on being multiseason starter at #CFC. ◉ €4m difficult add-ons. Contract until 2033 🇧🇷

This is a great deal sha. €6m guarantees he plays before he joins us next year. And it's for 8seasons with performance based bonus even a balon D'or and other award bonuses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:51pm On Jun 22
drisham:
Omari Kellyman how ??

is it laundering or balancing the books

The deal is probably £18m plus Omari for Matseens

But in the books it will be recorded as £38m

Young players dey expensive this days, in millions, it's crazy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:53pm On Jun 22
Ibime:

Everton just signed Iregbuolam from Villa for £9m, we dey price one Kellyman for £20m wey never smell their first team

I think all clubs see Chelsea as maga now. Once Chelsea show interest, they start quoting ridiculous prices. Legacy of overpaying for Cukuruku, Fofana, Enzo, Mudryk and Caicedo. Dem see us, dem see mugu
Actually, clubs are using this to get around PSR rules.

Look at the movements of Calvert-Lewin to Newcastle.
Look at the recent transfer of Lewis Dobbin.

This thing na accounting trickery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:56pm On Jun 22
Ibime:

don't you love left footed forwards again 🥺😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:57pm On Jun 22
Vischy:
🚨Chelsea are exploring a move for Barcelona striker Marc Guiu.

£5 million release clause.

(@FabrizioRomano) #CFC
but what happened with Marc did he refused to leave barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:23pm On Jun 22
Czech republic score!

Deserved, I could've sworn Georgia comitted a back pass earlier
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:24pm On Jun 22
Ibime:

Iroegbunam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:24pm On Jun 22
BlueMann:
Czech republic score!

Deserved, I could've sworn Georgia comitted a back pass earlier

Goal ruled out for handball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:25pm On Jun 22
Wait, who tf is Omari Kellyman cheesy

This is the player we're getting from Villa? And for half of Maatsen's price?

Okay o

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22
Ballzproblemm:

Why you dey drop fake stats bros.
Leao had 10 assists and 9 goals in the league. Very very decent stats for a 24 year old player who is not named ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:27pm On Jun 22
I hate players who won't look up or around them just once while running with the ball. If this mumu Schick did so, he would've seen a teammate in acres of space.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19454) (19455) (19456) (19457) (19458) (19459) (19460) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, Trevor012(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, cephasdultimate, Debroslink, PendragonVII and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.