Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,653 members, 7,926,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11090461 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (19804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eyoniggar(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
sharon, your own too much sef, must you overblow grammar? Mufu!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
Oloriburuku omo iya aje your guffanti laid bare bow your head in shame and self immolate like your fellow Uyghur pigs would do!

Omo-ale Opta-stats-make-me-football-pundit go and dig your Opta achives and come and state where you arrived at 8 league assists for Torres!

Bescumbering every thread with screen-shots doesn't make your hieroglyphics the content of Paul's letter to Thessaloniki!

Spastic autistic imbe like you wen nor even sabi wetin capital letter mean and when to use am wan dey for warrior for wia me bin dey. Metala iyalaya eh to beh! undecided
Ofo lo o shey!

your father must have had a profound influence on you - he was a lunatic!
so opta stats would know better than the official premier league site? is the premier league owned by opta or what is this trisomy-21 suffering dingbat hollering about? even after laying bare his illiteracy/idiocy, this fruit that fell from a faggöt tree is still scrapping.

listen, i would school you, your father and the 31 generations before him in the art of football punditry. you are a spectator, i am a participant. we don't belong in the same intellectual level in this subject. this is exactly what happens when you match 2 similar set of genes. the elders of your village shouldn't have allowed your dad to impregnate his twin sister, you inbred twät!!!

eyoniggar: sharon, your own too much sef, must you overblow grammar? Mufu!

get some education, you miserable cünt!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

if we are both mobile phones, i would be the iphone-5 whilst you would be the walkie-talkie ojukwu used to effect his escape into exile.

bow down, pray to your lord and saviour(coogar) and the next time you ptyalise or misinform the public about what you know nothing about, i shall piss in your nostrils.

Jesus!

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

your father must have had a profound influence on you - he was a lunatic!
so opta stats would know better than the official premier league site? is the premier league owned by opta or what is this trisomy-21 suffering dingbat hollering about? even after laying bare his illiteracy/idiocy, this fruit that fell from a faggöt tree is still scrapping.

listen, i would school you, your father and the 31 generations before him in the art of football punditry. you are a spectator, i am a participant. we don't belong in the same intellectual level in this subject. this is exactly what happens when you match 2 similar set of genes. the elders of your village shouldn't have allowed your dad to impregnate his twin sister, you inbred twät!!!

You are an inscrutable lunatic!
What occassioned your birth? Abortion or miscarriage Cos only a bastard birthed of such unfortunate circumatances would lead such an abysmal life like yourself!
You poster child for had-I-known pregnancies!
She must have been menstruating with cement bags prior to your pregnancy.
Whoever talked your slaggy whoring mother out of taking her life back then should be shot! They prolly thought the dog's ccum she was gulping all around was enough consolation to keep her going and refrain from the skanky life she led! Colossal mistake!

Even your slaggy mom's avowed pudsucking skills couldn't get the nuts outta me, what makes you think you think you offspring of a diseased rhinocerous can?
Little wonder your gbewu-dani father keeps grumbling about his wretched life everyday when he comes sucking my dog's prikc!

May the carbon-monoxide emission from your neighbour's I beta pass my neighbour generator kill you and 78 hopeless siblings along with your useless parents in ur hellish bug ridden, no window having one room shyte hole!..... News headline the following day; Genarator fume kills family of 81 in their one room crevice! That's some long overdue good news, very good news! Now your family is famous! Oloriburuku!

Show us how you arrived at 8 league assists for Torres!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
El Guapo:

Making up for an Intricate Setup?

U're right with the Claim that the Mazacar operates too dip to hit the CF outta Space, but i'd also love to see U relate it to the Misconception u share above which i took the Liberty to get in Bold. Giving that Shevchenko Flopped when there wasn't any MAZACAR!

From what ve Seen in teams like A.Madrid and Real to mention a few, a 4-2-3-1 needs a Lone attacker who can Switch to the Flanks when the Wingers have found Comfort operating deep - Benzema and Falcao does that Week In Week Out!

Thereby, its a system that needs a hardworking CF and not a Lethargic performer in the mood of Nando, BA has done that most times - Switch to the flanks, he's Jxt been unlucky not to get rewarded for his hardworks with goals.

Eidur was hardworking, Didier was hardworking, need i also tell u that Tambling was hardworking? Reason they all weren't flops.

For u to fair Perfectly at Chelsea u must be hardworking and not about the team whatsoever. Sheva was never One, so why wouldn't he flop?!

I Jxt Laugh at Ninjas that Claim Falcao would be yet another waste of Cash, cos i know my Man would be tearing some chaps apart.

I disagree

Firstly, a 4-6-0 wont be as intricate as you think it is, it just means instead of a CF or ST, the coach would deploy a roving AM

It is clear that Chelsea don't really do wing play, so there's no need to stick a striker in the box to wait for crosses that will never come.

Play Hazard as the natural trequartista that he is, and occupy the midfield.

This system has been successful for Spain with Fabregas playing the Trequartista role, Roma with Totti, and Man Utd with Ronaldo...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
I swear you guys have the same online 'mannerisms' (Cooger and Nitlad)

One would think you are brothers, so identical. I knew it was only a matter of time before you both clashed.

Interesting battle, however cursing family members is weak. Man up and deal with yourselves accordingly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
dare2think: I swear you guys have the same online 'mannerisms' (Cooger and Nitlad)

One would think you are brothers, so identical. I knew it was only a matter of time before you both clashed.

Interesting battle.

I concur...

Swearing like sailors
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
You are an inscrutable lunatic!
What occassioned your birth? Abortion or miscarriage Cos only a bastard birthed of such unfortunate circumatances would lead such an abysmal life like yourself!
You poster child for had-I-known pregnancies!

ojukwu's walkie talkie, you are still breathing?
why do humans love complicating their livelihood? even after producing the break down of torres' assists match by match, time clocked and the teams he's played against, you still have the chutzpah to exhibit the insanity genes your father passed through you via his toxic scrotum? you are getting ripped - appear before your executioner and submit your neck to me. you don't deserve that head of yours - you troglodyte!

Whoever talked your slaggy whoring mother out of taking her life back then should be shot! They prolly thought the dog's cum she was gulping all aroung was enough consolation to keep her and refrain from the skanky life she led!

Even your slaggy mom's avowed pudsucking skills couldn't get the nuts outta me, what makes you think you think you offspring of a diseased rhinocerous can?
Little wonder your gbewu-dani father keeps grumbling about his wretched life everyday when he come sucking my dog's prikc!

see nursery rhymes......
you are below sea-level in the art of dissing. take lessons, watch how i do it. i know you try so hard to want to be me but it takes a whole lot more than just writing asinine comments to touch my status. dog's cum, slaggy LovePeddler? skanky life? the moment you uttered those words, you shot yourself in the foot. you're such an amateur!

May the carbon-monoxide emission from your neighbour's I beta pass my neighbour generator kill you and 78 hopeless siblings along with your useless parents in ur hellish bug ridden, no window having one room shyte hole!..... News headline the following day; Genarator fume kills family of 81 in their one room crevice! That's some long overdue good news, very good news! Now your family is famous! Oloriburuku!

this product of a firewood background keeps barking without bites....now, lemme address you and show you how it's done......

my first observation is you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted. your existence has to be a disgrace to humankind. it'd be a mercy killing. showing mercy to everyone else in the world.

everytime anyone, who isn't an equally rëtarded excuse for a lifeform, is unfortunate enough to read any of your posts that person immediately becomes a less intelligent and an obtuse human being. you are spreading the virus of stupidity on this forum, so die slowly and painfully. may the days you have left to live be 4 times as painful as the last few seconds gaddaffi suffered in the hands of the rebels:

Show us how you arrived at 8 league assists for Torres!

dyslexia or myopia? which is your eye defect?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
dare2think: I swear you guys have the same online 'mannerisms' (Cooger and Nitlad)

Interesting battle, however cursing family members is weak. Man up and deal with yourselves accordingly.

oh please, don't compare me to a polymonikering indigent wannabe! this nitlad faggöt is a copycat. i am sure he's the same tool that uses alterego moniker as well. i was told by a moderator - so where's the comparison? someone who jerks styles to diss should never ever be compared to me. he's a troll - belched out from the cünt of a village witch!

i am on a different level of dissing - i dare all his ancestors(the ones killed by natural death and the ones eaten by cannibals) to come at me - i would spend all the pounds in their body weight to 5 pences. nitlad? a witless apprentice!!! i would räpe his wife on his wooden casket and kill all his children.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
I'm not taking sides but this is class...

coogar:

my first observation is you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted.

shocked
Mein Gott!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eyoniggar(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sharon loves to be hyped by virtue of his agbero mannerism powered by his overweighted grammatical earthquake. Oloshi!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

i would räpe his wife on his wooden casket and kill all his children.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

ojukwu's walkie talkie, you are still breathing?
why do humans love complicating their livelihood? even after producing the break down of torres' assists match by match, time clocked and the teams he's played against, you still have the chutzpah to exhibit the insanity genes your father passed through you via his toxic scrotum? you are getting ripped - appear before your executioner and submit your neck to me. you don't deserve that head of yours - you troglodyte!

see nursery rhymes......
you are below sea-level in the art of dissing. take lessons, watch how i do it. i know you try so hard to want to be me but it takes a whole lot more than just writing asinine comments to touch my status. dog's cum, slaggy LovePeddler? skanky life? the moment you uttered those words, you shot yourself in the foot. you're such an amateur!

this product of a firewood background keeps barking without bites....now, lemme address you and show you how it's done......

my first observation is you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted. your existence has to be a disgrace to humankind. it'd be a mercy killing. showing mercy to everyone else in the world.

everytime anyone, who isn't an equally rëtarded excuse for a lifeform, is unfortunate enough to read any of your posts that person immediately becomes a less intelligent and an obtuse human being. you are spreading the virus of stupidity on this forum, so die slowly and painfully. may the days you have left to live be 4 times as painful as the last few seconds gaddaffi suffered in the hands of the rebels:

dyslexia or myopia? which is your eye defect?
coogar:

oh please, don't compare me to a polymonikering indigent wannabe! this nitlad faggöt is a copycat. i am sure he's the same tool that uses alterego moniker as well. i was told by a moderator - so where's the comparison? someone who jerks styles to diss should never ever be compared to me. he's a troll - belched out from the cünt of a village witch!

i am on a different level of dissing - i dare all his ancestors(the ones killed by natural death and the ones eaten) to come at me - i would spend all the pounds in their body weight to 5 pences. nitlad? a witless apprentice!!! i would räpe his wife on his wooden casket and kill all his children.
You are an incurable g3nital rash! You shot yourself in the head when you came here brandishing bogus figures thinking you would have field day!

Now pay attention here you lesion brianed bastard!
You are a grotty scum! Had your unidentifiable fathers legitimately fukced your slaggy skank of a mother, instead of her being gang raped by Misrata rebels which led to your unfortunate birth, we all would have been spared of you coming here and opening your boil ridden mouth to spew megede-fegede! Oloriburuku omo iya aje!

Not in this life, not in another do you stand a chance for where me take dey diss! I will mince-meat you! Destroy your parents, and bring unprecedented ignominy upon your generation!

Never-do-wells of your ilk are the ones who are made to die in the stead of peeps like me even when the court finds me guilty and sentences me to death for the raping of your six sisters, mom, and you wife and also exterminating them by stabbing them at least hundred times each! I will walk free!

The dried tilapia fish ur mother mastutrbates with so tore her cvnt apart that you literarily dropped out of her cvnt while she was trying to join the truck smuggling people out of Srebenica.

The experiment Hitler carried out on your ancestors is now taking its full effect on you, hence your inability to make a meaning of your life. Your father suffered the same lot only its now in its acute form in you!
Your deformity has its origins from there too. Face so deformed that when you cry (you've been crying all your life) tears roll up your face rather that take the normal natural path down cos of the massive contours on your face! Fugly bastard!
There is only one way your ilks end their lives - Self Immolation!!!!

But before you do, may you suffer multiple sclerosis in its acute and severe form a la Troy Davis' sister!

Ogun la pa ati iran de iran e re lai!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
You are an incurable g3nital rash! You shot yourself in the head when you came here brandishing bogus figures thinking you would have field day!
Now pay attention here you lesion brianed bastard!

You are a grotty scum! Had your unidentifiable fathers legitimately fukced your slaggy skank of a mother, instead of her being gang raped by Misrata rebels which led to your unfortunate birth, we all would have been spared of you coming here and opening your boil ridden mouth to spew megede-fegede! Oloriburuku omo iya aje!

Not in this life, not in another do you stand a chance for where me take dey diss! I will mince-meat you! Destroy your parents, and bring unprecedented ignominy upon your generation!

Never-do-wells of your ilk are the ones who are made to die in the stead of peeps like me even when the court finds me guilty and sentences me to death for the raping of your six sisters, mom, and you wife and also exterminating them by stabbing them at least hundred times each! I will walk free!

The dried tilapia fish ur mother mastutrbates with so tore her cvnt apart that you literarily dropped out of her cvnt while she was trying to join the truck smuggling people out of Srebenica.

The experiment Hitler carried out on your ancestors is now taking its full effect on you, hence your inability to make a meaning of your life. Your father suffered the same lot only its now in its acute form in you!
Your deformity has its origins from there too. Face so deformed that when you cry (you've been crying all your life) tears roll up your face rather that take the normal natural path down cos of the massive contours on your face! Fugly bastard!

But before you do, may you suffer multiple sclerosis in its acute and severe form a la Troy Davis' sister!
Ogun la pa ati iran de iran e re lai!

this is getting lame now......
in the punditry of hard currency, your verbal skills would be the ziimbabwean dollars, look at this inbred product of a cheap drunk fück forcing himself to sound intelligent. it's not about writing jargons - your pen game needs help...one more polymonikering stunt from you and i would time-travel back to the 60s and drop your mother in an abortion clinic.

like i have said, you are a sort of online life-sucking, soul-draining, leech-like virus, who i'm sure cannot possibly be a real, living, breathing organism beyond the computer screen, but rather a vicious invention developed by drug-fiend abusive parents to slowly infect and infuriate human beings from one forum section to the other.

the only comfort i take is that perhaps you can be succesfully quarantined on nairaland and you won't spread to the rest of the internet. however, i fear that you're probably already responsible for every single moronic youtube comment, forum troll, spam e-mail, fraudulent advert and all the bestiality websites to have ever existed on the blogosphere.

your biological mother is a horse lover. read between the lines, i don't mean she loves horses but she would literarily let a horse fück her. you cretinous vermin, you came puffing your chest like you have caught coogar slipping - i would always be 30 steps above you. now that it's been proven your archaic stats are fake, i would advise you to go back home, pick up an axe and decapitate your parents. but without them, you wouldn't have been such a disgusting window-licker that should never have been conceived under the guidelines of WHO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
jackbauersballs: I'm not taking sides but this is class...

shocked
Mein Gott!

hmmm! Enabler!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
sigh,do threads have mod would help us all if we could get these peeps off our thread undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
mithel: sigh,do threads have mod would help us all if we could get these peeps off our thread undecided undecided

not so fast - i came here to decapitate your thread hero and before i leave i would make sure i spray-paint his HIV-infected blood all over the walls of this thread. this is coogar - lucifer himself manifested in the flesh......giving grievance to mediocre pundits who poke their freckled-noses in my business.

next time, you gibbons would learn to dissociate yourself from a leech like nitlad. he called me out and i took him apart. what's the biggie? so what if i call him an inbred? i take umbrage against dorks who enlarge their fonts in their bid to sound intelligent only to be found out as witless apprentices.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:

coogar:

like i have said, you are a sort of online life-sucking, soul-draining, leech-like virus, who i'm sure cannot possibly be a real, living, breathing organism beyond the computer screen, but rather a vicious invention developed by drug-fiend abusive parents to slowly infect and infuriate human beings from one forum section to the other.

the only comfort i take is that perhaps you can be succesfully quarantined on nairaland and you won't spread to the rest of the internet. however, i fear that you're probably already responsible for every single moronic youtube comment, forum troll, spam e-mail, fraudulent advert and all the bestiality websites to have ever existed on the blogosphere.

Vicious!!!!

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

this is getting lame now......
in the punditry of hard currency, your verbal skills would be the ziimbabwean dollars, look at this inbred product of a cheap drunk fück forcing himself to sound intelligent. it's not about writing jargons - your pen game needs help...one more polymonikering stunt from you and i would time-travel back to the 60s and drop your mother in an abortion clinic.

your biological mother is a horse lover. read between the lines, i don't mean she loves horses but she would literarily let a horse fück her. you cretinous vermin, you came puffing your chest like you have caught coogar slipping - i would always be 30 steps above you. now that it's been proven your archaic stats are fake, i would advise you to go back home, pick up an axe and decapitate your parents. but without them, you wouldn't have been such a disgusting window-licker that should never have been conceived under the guidelines of WHO.
At your wits end already? Such limited diction that you are now beginning to repeat such old boring lines!
Now you are beginning to show the hallmark of a goat backed into an impossible corner. cheesy

Produce the 8 league assists Torres made this season and stop clutching at straws!!!!

I have been consistently taking apart foolish loudmouths of your ilk all over the internet since the beginning of time and shall continue to do so till thy kingdom come! Nor be by gra gra or loud mouth, I'll make the brutal massacre in Srebenica look like mercy deaths and get General Mladic acquitted by the time I'm done with you - you effeminate runt!

Your parents are renowned for starting the never before seen trade of a love peddling couple together at the same time, only their prospective 'clients' are diseased orangutans on the brink of death who they always seem to have a way of reviving back to life with their special fellating skills! You lowly ebbed street urchin!

Yours is a certain death of terminal cancer just days after your parents will have been mauled to death by a dissatisfied orangutan they were fellating!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
the twins are fighting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
At your wits end already? Such limited diction that you are now beginning to repeat such old boring lines!
Now you are beginning to show the hallmark of a goat backed into an impossible corner. cheesy

at my wits end? check the resume, you indigent airhead!
after more than 2000 verbal battles and coming out as the victor, you are too insignificant to joust with me. like i have said, you are a witless apprentice, your jabs are lame and are at best 5th grade.

Produce the 8 league assists Torres made this season and stop clutching at straws!!!!

the poverty you were forced to live with could have been responsible for your astimagtism or your blurry vision. you are still shouting at torres' 8 league assists after my screenshot? is it that you cannot read, you obdurate wankër? somebody get this charlatan his steroids as his central nervous system is distorted.

I have been consistently taking apart foolish loudmouths of your ilk all over the internet since the beginning of time and shall continue to do so till thy kingdom come! Nor be by gra gra or loud mouth, I'll make the brutal massacre in Srebenica look like mercy deaths and get General Mladic acquitted by the time I'm done with you - you effeminate runt!

consistently? where? until today, i never even thought i had seen your pasty cüntbucket. who can you win against with your tired lines and forced verbal volleys, maybe the coyotes in your echelon - you are not top tier, stop making yourself feel important. i would do you wrong like a dentist fixing your appendix. i would damage you like the nazis did to the chapel of nazareth. this is like leaving a pitbull with rabies in a baby's crib!!!

Your parents are renowned for starting the never before seen trade of a love peddling couple together at the same time, only their prospective 'clients' are diseased orangutans on the brink of death who they always seem to have a way of reviving back to life with their special fellating skills! You lowly ebbed street urchin!

Yours is a certain death of terminal cancer just days after your parents will have been mauled to death by a dissatisfied orangutan they were fellating!

this is so easy for me - you lack the verbiage to compete.
hahahahaha, never read a piece so watery and lacking substance.....
after carefully examining the kind of similar genes that came together to have you conceived, my exegesis goes thus........

you belong to the posse of deluded scientology-esque minority cabal of rabid, fanatical sycophants who attack, ridicule and denigrate anyone who has the chutzpah to question their intelligence quotient. i might have actually taken more of an interest in your useless screenshot and explain the different statistical computing of goal-assists if you weren't such a despicable obnoxious nitwit that displays the same fits of a photo-sensitive epileptic patient.

fücking hell, this is too easy.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
^^^
Shivering already Hence the mis-post! cheesy

Calm down, take you time, aim, and take your best shot! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hehehehehehe

K.O.

Come back when you are more calm. cheesy

I can understand, the asss-whopping was of epic proportions! cheesy

Metala iyalaya eh, you nor reach! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad: Hehehehehehe
K.O.
Come back when you are more calm. cheesy

I can understand, the asss-whopping was of epic proportions! cheesy
Metala iyalaya eh, you nor reach! undecided

after reading my last post, i am sure your parents are preparing the legal documents to have you disowned. they must have realised the amount spent on your education should have been used to purchase prophylactics to prevent your conception.

you are a waste of their hard-earned money........you just write words, coogar puts them together intelligently with wits, substance and more importantly vocabs that your parent's investment can never match!

TKO? that's as likely as your parents buying a cabin on titanic 2 ship setting sail in 2016.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
One of you two has to tire out at some point!!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
dare2think: One of you two has to tire out at some point!!
grin grin grin

i can go all night - he's the one in a dinghy cafe wasting his parent's paycheck. verbiage? it's natural! i am not even in the 3rd gear yet. by the time i am through with the pollock, suicide wouldn't be an option - it would be a necessity!

nitlad, he was busy running in shyte-stained nappies when i was earning my stripes in this art. i don't start fights, i preserve it. so you guys can sit back and enjoy me putting another wannabe where he belongs!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hehehehe I dey laff.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
coded guy: Hehehehe I dey laff.

stop laughing, this is a serious matter.
lots of slow singing and casket-carrying of the corpse of a homoerotic nuisance. he has been shown the facts from premierleague.com and he's still going about asking how torres got 8 assists? why are some nigerians masochists? he goofed and instead of admitting his idiocy, he wants to scrap with coogar..... hahahahaha, i just pissed on the memories of nitlad's ancestors.

nitlad, reply quick and don't waste my time - you are keeping the fans waiting, you pleb!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

at my wits end? check the resume, you indigent airhead!
after more than 2000 verbal battles and coming out as the victor, you are too insignificant to joust with me. like i have said, you are a witless apprentice, your jabs are lame and are at best 5th grade.

the poverty you were forced to live with could have been responsible for your astimagtism or your blurry vision. you are still shouting at torres' 8 league assists after my screenshot? is it that you cannot read, you obdurate self-servicer? somebody get this charlatan his steroids as his central nervous system is distorted.

consistently? where? until today, i never even thought i had seen your pasty cüntbucket. who can you win against with your tired lines and forced verbal volleys, maybe the coyotes in your echelon - you are not top tier, stop making yourself feel important. i would do you wrong like a dentist fixing your appendix. i would damage you like the nazis did to the chapel of nazareth. this is like leaving a pitbull with rabies in a baby's crib!!!

this is so easy for me - you lack the verbiage to compete.
hahahahaha, never read a piece so watery and lacking substance.....
after carefully examining the kind of similar genes that came together to have you conceived, my exegesis goes thus........

you belong to the posse of deluded scientology-esque minority cabal of rabid, fanatical sycophants who attack, ridicule and denigrate anyone who has the chutzpah to question their intelligence quotient. i might have actually taken more of an interest in your useless screenshot and explain the different statistical computing of goal-assists if you weren't such a despicable obnoxious nitwit that displays the same fits of a photo-sensitive epileptic patient.

fücking hell, this is too easy.......
Didn't notice me but you went to you cvnty moderator to run a background check on me, thinking you would get an accurate dossier on Nitlad? cheesy Effort in futililty - microcosmic of your miserable life! cheesy
For a supposed internet disslord who prides himself supreme in dissology, you should always be able to come up with new lines consistently! I can quote numerous places where you have ptyalised the same balderdash you've been spewing here! You witless gouted pig!

You will have a field day with these everyday lines in the romance and family sections dominated by hicks of your league, but here you are just like a lamb to be sacrificed as a remedy for pyguru's misbehaviour!

If you have any iota of shame you would have done the honourable thing and swallow that cyanide capsule in your mouth and just put an end to this pulverizing.

Your lineage is so filled with floozy vernims that your village head had to order the cvnts of you women sealed with reinforced titanum steel to buck the ugly trend! You one eyed beast of no gender!!!!!!
The government would have done a Troy Davis for your parents, and give them the injection, but on second thought decided to honour them with the pleasure of being at the hypocenter of where-ever Iran plans to test her nuclear bomb when they finally acquire it!

Emi eh o gbe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an eejit schmuck to get one over Nitlad! I own you like I owned you forebears before the last one of them was fed to my dog Bones last week.

If your parents were ten times as rich they'd still live on less than 10 cents daily.
The money wasted on you thus far should have been used to by a mouse for you crevice house cos even it would be a better companion to your parents than the disaster that is you. You represent misfortune!

Hurry up before before your free data resource finishes!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
Didn't notice me but you went to you cvnty moderator to run a background check on me, thinking you would get an accurate dossier on Nitlad? cheesy Effort in futililty - microcosmic of your miserable life! cheesy
For a supposed internet disslord who prides himself supreme in dissology, you should always be able to come up with new lines consistently! I can quote numerous places where you have ptyalised the same balderdash you've been spewing here! You witless gouted pig!

You will have a field day with these everyday lines in the romance and family sections dominated by hicks of your league, but here you are just like a lamb to be sacrificed as a remedy for pyguru's misbehaviour!

If you have any iota of shame you would have done the honourable thing and swallow that cyanide capsule in your mouth and just put an end to this pulverizing.

Your lineage is so filled with floozy vernims that your village head had to order the cvnts of you women sealed with reinforced titanum steel to buck the ugly trend! You one eyed beast of no gender!!!!!!
The government would have done a Troy Davis for your parents, and give them the injection, but on second thought decided to honour them with the pleasure of being at the hypocenter of where-ever Iran plans to test her nuclear bomb when they finally acquire it!

Emi eh o gbe

after 40 mins and a double post, this is what you can offer?

you are a microcosm of what i am like with these words. i reiterate, putting words together to sound true is a challenge for your rectangular-shaped head! what exactly did your doctors diagnosed in your last mental check? why were you let loose to infect this community with your wack missives and unintelligible verses?

let's play - nitwit nitlad grin

faced with real hard facts, you crawled back to the greasy diseased crevice you came out from only to come back and waste more bandwidth with your lame disses. if you marry a tool like you, you will produce simpletons. like i have said, half the square-root of my iq is beyond you.

talking about taking interest in you: if i managed to harness the power of all the world's telescopes to create a super telescope with the power to see billions of miles into space, i still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in a doofus like yourself.

rather than attack the issue, you lost focus clashing with coog driving hard facts into your sinews. are you ready to surrender and admit you are a möron or are you going to chair the asociation of the intellectually-challenged herbivores on this thread? i hope your mother gets stripped in public and everyone sees her clitöris gathers dust. i hope your wife fücks every of your friends and you never have fun again cos your disc slipped.

your turn......

nitlad: Its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an eejit schmuck to get one over Nitlad! I own you like I owned you forebears before the last one of them was fed to my dog Bones last week.

check the umpire's quotable's.......
i won this verbal battle already, what remains is just a lioness playing cops n robbers with her cubs. if you have any decorum left in that waste of flesh you call a body, you would throw in towel cos you have been well and truly bodybagged!

If your parents were ten times as rich they'd still live on less than 10 cents daily.
The money wasted on you thus far should have been used to by a mouse for you crevice house cos even it would be a better companion to your parents than the disaster that is you. You represent misfortune!

this is a bit rich coming from the poster boy of penury!
you were raised throughout your childhood feeding on pap and palmoil. swear on your father's pupils you were not taken from one relative to another when your school fees couldn't be paid by your impoverished parents. swear on your mother's labia minora you did not hawk firewood to pay your way through your secondary education!

Hurry up before before your free data resource finishes!

i am aware it's a bad year already for some of you divas on this thread - watching coogar come here and piss on your integrity can be painful but what do you expect? if you had paid attention in school, you woulda offered more resistance but you are doing such a crappy job, the louse in your mother's pubes woulda been more challenging.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ Coogar

I have known you to never run away from roforofo fight, infact u dey look for sef, but this guy Nitlad stubborn like u no be small.

See wetin 50M euros chelsea striker dey cause.

Hope you guys would have an e handshake after this battle. Nothing should really be taken seriously here.

But I dey enjoy the dissing sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (19804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.